PDA

View Full Version : Music...sweet, sweet music

ChristianKustomz
12-05-2012, 07:23 PM
I love it. It took a day or two to sink in but boy oh boy are the Ravens fans complaining and barking and flying excuse after excuse..."the never ran Ray Rice" blah blah blah and "Ed Reed was held...he never had pass interference called..." blah blah blah.

Ha ha ha! I love it. They have all gone into melt down. They've been yelling and mean and even some of my friends from church are bitter and snippy about it.

Ravens got spanked and beat by a true dynasty championship team...

Music...sweet sweet music!

lardlad
12-05-2012, 08:26 PM
They got spanked by a 38 yr old, third string QB in their house. There hasn't been such injustice in Baltimore since Ray-Ray was found not guilty. And dumb ass harbaugh's challenge probably cost them the game.

They chose to feature their QB in their pkaybook at home and got beat by a guy who payed PacMan as a teenager that had two weeks of practice. I'd be chirpin' too!

ETL
12-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Schadenfraude

JeromeBetties63
12-05-2012, 11:05 PM
I love it. It took a day or two to sink in but boy oh boy are the Ravens fans complaining and barking and flying excuse after excuse..."the never ran Ray Rice" blah blah blah and "Ed Reed was held...he never had pass interference called..." blah blah blah.

Ha ha ha! I love it. They have all gone into melt down. They've been yelling and mean and even some of my friends from church are bitter and snippy about it.

Ravens got spanked and beat by a true dynasty championship team...

Music...sweet sweet music!

Hallelujah brother! Only one of my Ravens friends from church even texted me a congrats...the rest will ignore it by Sunday! :chuckle :chuckle:

VaDave
12-06-2012, 07:16 AM
The best song I've heard in years!!!

ChristianKustomz
12-06-2012, 08:07 AM
I know, right? Finally I heard 98ROCK talking about it...well more like wining about Ray Rice this and Ray Rice that. Their almighty messiah. But they forget that we have always shut down RR. He's ineffective. However they couldn't just complain about it, nooooo. They had to bring in a sports guy to help keep things in perspective. What a bunch of sore losers but by god is it nice to here the ramblings, wining and complaining from the Ravens babies.

BleedPurple
12-06-2012, 08:16 AM
I know, right? Finally I heard 98ROCK talking about it...well more like wining about Ray Rice this and Ray Rice that. Their almighty messiah. But they forget that we have always shut down RR. He's ineffective. However they couldn't just complain about it, nooooo. They had to bring in a sports guy to help keep things in perspective. What a bunch of sore losers but by god is it nice to here the ramblings, wining and complaining from the Ravens babies.

Umm. . . not to be bitter or make excuses, but Ray was getting 6.5 yards per carry and had a 34 yard TD run. Problem was he only got 13 carries. . . 0 in the fourth quarter.

Even your poster boy Dave Dameshek recognizes that was an issue.

ChristianKustomz
12-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Ahhh ha ha ha ha! I love it. Mmmm. Can you taste it... Oh the tears of insufferable sadness...mmmmm yummy...famous words by Eric Cartman.

I guess the next excuse is Flacco lost the game because he broke a nail, he had male PMS (Pretending to be a Macho Stud) and he didn't want to get his jersey dirty. Please. Baltimore had their 1st strings and still could'nt pull a win out. But here Pittsburgh is struggling through probably the most devastating season with injuries and we are still a AFC rival with only a few losses and utilizing 3rd string players with no help from our 1st strings who are out with injuries. Now THAT'S a championship team. THAT'S how you push through adversity. It's not how you start the race it's how you finish it.

Baltimore has no excuses. They can't pull out a real win EVER. Flacco gets desperate and throws hail Mary plays hoping for a pass interference call because he knows what we all know...he's all puffed out.

Ravens have 2 main players on their team Rice and Reed. Without them their team folds like origami. Look are the Steelers...even with our main players out we still pull out wins...that's what you call team work. Ravens always have and always will be in the shadow of Pittsburgh.

BleedPurple
12-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Ahhh ha ha ha ha! I love it. Mmmm. Can you taste it... Oh the tears of insufferable sadness...mmmmm yummy...famous words by Eric Cartman.

I guess the next excuse is Flacco lost the game because he broke a nail, he had male PMS (Pretending to be a Macho Stud) and he didn't want to get his jersey dirty. Please. Baltimore had their 1st strings and still could'nt pull a win out. But here Pittsburgh is struggling through probably the most devastating season with injuries and we are still a AFC rival with only a few losses and utilizing 3rd string players with no help from our 1st strings who are out with injuries. Now THAT'S a championship team. THAT'S how you push through adversity. It's not how you start the race it's how you finish it.

Baltimore has no excuses. They can't pull out a real win EVER. Flacco gets desperate and throws hail Mary plays hoping for a pass interference call because he knows what we all know...he's all puffed out.

Ravens have 2 main players on their team Rice and Reed. Without them their team folds like origami. Look are the Steelers...even with our main players out we still pull out wins...that's what you call team work. Ravens always have and always will be in the shadow of Pittsburgh.

:blah: Let's play out the rest of the season before you start kissing your own ass.

Not as an excuse, but to refute your claim, Baltimore did not have their first stringers. Jimmy Smith, Lardarius Webb--our starting cornerbacks, Ed Dickson, Dannell Ellerbe (2nd in tackles), and Suggs went out during the game. So, you guys outplayed us for sure, but you weren't playing us at full strength (to borrow from the Steeler's famous excuse book).

Finally, you did not respond to my point about Rice and his 6.5 yards per carry, except to quote Cartman. You brought up how Ray was ineffective, and I showed you in one sentence he was not. Since you didn't have a response, you just trolled, so I am done with you :thumbsup:. See you in January.

steelfury02
12-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Umm. . . not to be bitter or make excuses, but Ray was getting 6.5 yards per carry and had a 34 yard TD run. Problem was he only got 13 carries. . . 0 in the fourth quarter.

Even your poster boy Dave Dameshek recognizes that was an issue.

good for him for breaking off a TD run. What happened to the other players on the field that got out-physicaled? If Rice doesn't show up, usually Boldin does. I'll give him the TD. Guess what though. That's 2 TDs total in two games.

You can take your stats man. Wins and losses are all that matter. Sure, we bitched cause you beat us with our gimpy guy. It still took you a special teams play to win that one too. We're 7-5 but you're fan base is a lot more worried than we are.

Enjoy:thumbsup:

BleedPurple
12-06-2012, 09:56 AM
good for him for breaking off a TD run. What happened to the other players on the field that got out-physicaled? If Rice doesn't show up, usually Boldin does. I'll give him the TD. Guess what though. That's 2 TDs total in two games.

You can take your stats man. Wins and losses are all that matter. Sure, we bitched cause you beat us with our gimpy guy. It still took you a special teams play to win that one too. We're 7-5 but you're fan base is a lot more worried than we are.

Enjoy:thumbsup:

Look, I don't care about the stats, I want the damn W. I brought up Rice because someone said he was ineffective. Now sit there and tell me 6.5 yards a carry is ineffective. The issue was the damn game plan. We definitely got outplayed, I'm not making excuses, just trying to get the facts straight--there's too much football ignorance in the world.

ChristianKustomz
12-06-2012, 07:52 PM
:blah: Let's play out the rest of the season before you start kissing your own ass.

Not as an excuse, but to refute your claim, Baltimore did not have their first stringers. Jimmy Smith, Lardarius Webb--our starting cornerbacks, Ed Dickson, Dannell Ellerbe (2nd in tackles), and Suggs went out during the game. So, you guys outplayed us for sure, but you weren't playing us at full strength (to borrow from the Steeler's famous excuse book).

Finally, you did not respond to my point about Rice and his 6.5 yards per carry, except to quote Cartman. You brought up how Ray was ineffective, and I showed you in one sentence he was not. Since you didn't have a response, you just trolled, so I am done with you :thumbsup:. See you in January.

Is it me or does this sound like more music? I actually think he's about to cry. Are you? Oh please do. We would all love that so much!

Ha ha ha...more Ravens crying because they come up second best again! Please keep wining and crying little Raven. I will drink your tears of sorrow. I love the sweet joy of the music of your complaints. Trolling? Nah just speaking truth. You might be done with me but our team is not done with you. Perhaps you should grab some cheese to go along with that wine. What sweet music it is to hear a Ravens fans heart crush under the weight of a true championship team. Ray Rice was shut down all night long. 6.5 does not compare to our worst. So our worst is your best an that's pretty sad.

Ha ha ha..sweet sweet music. Please cry some more. Steeles fans love the misery of a hurting Raven! Paybacks a €]*}>|+\!~*!

Hawaii 5-0
12-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Look, I don't care about the stats, I want the damn W. I brought up Rice because someone said he was ineffective. Now sit there and tell me 6.5 yards a carry is ineffective. The issue was the damn game plan. We definitely got outplayed, I'm not making excuses, just trying to get the facts straight--there's too much football ignorance in the world.

I know Cam Cameron has been under a lot of criticism for awhile now, just like Bruce Arians was here.

Arians was eventually run out of town, how has Cameron been able to hold onto his job?

ChristianKustomz
12-07-2012, 07:07 AM
Its because of Flacco's twin brother who they just hired as general manager...he wants to be called Jelly bean...wait...or was it jelly ball...oh wait that was it...

He wanted to be called Sir Sandwich.

http://i.imgur.com/WJxhc.jpg

SteelKid212
12-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Its because of Flacco's twin brother who they just hired as general manager...he wants to be called Jelly bean...wait...or was it jelly ball...oh wait that was it...

He wanted to be called Sir Sandwich.

http://i.imgur.com/WJxhc.jpg

you sir.. are an ass.

SteeleReign
12-07-2012, 08:15 AM
you sir.. are an ass.

Yeah, think this went a tad too far.

Stu Pidasso
12-07-2012, 08:40 AM

Hate to be the Debbie Downer here, but weren't we doing the same thing after the Browns loss?

Buddha Bus
12-07-2012, 08:43 AM

Funny how when we brought up in the first game that we didn't have Ben behind center all of the Ravens trolls on here said "No excuses!" and we lost fair and square and now that the roles are reversed you bring up every guy on your roster that has a stubbed toe or is experiencing menstrual cramps and couldn't play.

Jimmy Smith sucks anyway so his loss is a moot point. Corey Graham has done just as much or more in a couple of games as his replacement than Smith has in a couple of years of sitting on the bench nursing his sore vagina most of the time. It's a joke to even bring that guy up at this point.

For every guy you just mentioned, we could match you with another to offset it. Losing a starting QB and then his 2nd string backup is waaaaaay more damaging to a team than any other couple of guys on the field. Tell me honestly how you think your team would fair if Flacco and Taylor went down and you had to rely on Dennis Dixon or somebody else against us in our house against Ben? I can tell you it would NOT turn out like it did for your team and you're fooling yourself if you believe your team could have pulled THAT off. Don't hate because our team nutted up and schooled yours.

ChristianKustomz
12-07-2012, 09:28 PM
you sir.. are an ass.

Just a little one though...