PDA

View Full Version : My wife

ChristianKustomz
12-05-2012, 07:52 PM
I am proud to announce to everyone after 6+ years of marriage and my wife being a Ravens fan (didn't know it when we got married-lol) she text me just a few minutes ago that she's done and she wants to go out with me tomorrow to buy her Steelers gear!

Can I get a Congradulations and an AMEN!

Took 6+ years but I finally got her! Now she's perfect! LOL.

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!

Hawaii 5-0
12-05-2012, 08:04 PM
AMEN brother! :drink:

I'm glad you were able to rescue her from the dark side...:thumbsup:

lardlad
12-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Did she watch NFL replay last night?

SoCalFan
12-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Congrats, BUT lets see if it lasts...Im a firm believer in being a die hard fan! If so, good for you, good for her and good for your neighbors!!!

ETL
12-05-2012, 10:09 PM
She's lying buddy...

She's just telling you that she likes the Steelers now so you will have sex with her....

desertsteel
12-05-2012, 10:38 PM
I am proud to announce to everyone after 6+ years of marriage and my wife being a Ravens fan (didn't know it when we got married-lol) she text me just a few minutes ago that she's done and she wants to go out with me tomorrow to buy her Steelers gear!

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!

Congrats. But how could you not know that your married a ratbird fan???

Hawaii 5-0
12-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Congrats. But how could you not know that your married a ratbird fan???

the first thing I asked my now wife when we initially met was what her favorite football team was.

when she answered the Denver Broncos, I asked her why and she answered "because John Elway has a nice ass".

when we got married, I made her promise that she would convert to the Pittsburgh Steelers once Elway retired and she kept her word and we've been happily married ever since. :tt02:

JeromeBetties63
12-05-2012, 10:57 PM
the first thing I asked my now wife when we initially met was what her favorite football team was.

when she answered the Denver Broncos, I asked her why and she answered "because John Elway has a nice ass".

when we got married, I made her promise that she would convert to the Pittsburgh Steelers once Elway retired and she kept her word and we've been happily married ever since. :tt02:

Elway? That dude is ugly and a punk. Never looked at his arse but it must be great to a woman cause he's got nothing else. :banging:

Hawaii 5-0
12-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Elway? That dude is ugly and a punk. Never looked at his arse but it must be great to a woman cause he's got nothing else. :banging:

I agree, but what made me overlook this was that my now wife had a great ass also...:chuckle:

JeromeBetties63
12-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Congrats, BUT lets see if it lasts...Im a firm believer in being a die hard fan! If so, good for you, good for her and good for your neighbors!!!

A woman can and will change. My wife was a Redskins fan when I married her. She never even mentions them or wants to watch them anymore. Total black and yellow. She gave me an entire Steeler room for my birthday. Painted it herself....its awesome! She loves the Steelers, watches the games, goes crazy with me, never complains about the money I spend to go to a game or two every season and a Steeler win is always a good night! :tt04: :tt02: :tt: :tt03: :tt04: :tt02: :tt: :tt03:

Hawaii 5-0
12-05-2012, 11:06 PM
A woman can and will change. My wife was a Redskins fan when I married her. She never even mentions them or wants to watch them anymore. Total black and yellow. She gave me an entire Steeler room for my birthday. Painted it herself....its awesome! She loves the Steelers, watches the games, goes crazy with me, never complains about the money I spend to go to a game or two every season and a Steeler win is always a good night! :tt04: :tt02: :tt: :tt03: :tt04: :tt02: :tt: :tt03:

your wife is definitely a keeper...:thumbsup:

what made her be a Redskins fan?

StainlessStill
12-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Dude, you did it. AWESOME. Good for you dude, other than the day you got married or the birth of your children (if you have any) this should be one of the greatest accomplishments of your life! My girl was always a Steelers and Pittsburgh fan, but only because I was. Now, I have her texting me "HEAAAATHH" and getting mad at special teams when they make a bad play like Jacoby Jones. It's a good feeling! GO STEELERS.

WVABE
12-06-2012, 05:00 AM
Mine claimed that I made her despise football because of the way that I acted when I watched a game. 20 years later, she wears Steeler shirts and socks and just bought me a football shaped rug from the beer delivery guy from where she works. It might take time but they will come to their sences eventually.

My aunt just switched over from being an Eagles fan too, bless her heart.

BleedPurple
12-06-2012, 08:18 AM

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!

Very loyal and faithful of her. Not a red flag or anything. Hope you never get fired lol.

ChristianKustomz
12-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Sweet. I remember the first time I notice the change in her was when I got tickets the other year to the Baltimore Pittsburgh game (50yard line 3 rows back...awesome); played at Baltimore for our anniversary. I promised her I wouldn't root for the Steelers to show her how much I loved her (that didn't last very long) but I did refrain from gloating when we beat te Ravens. I saw the glimmer in her eyes while watching a real team show how footbal is to be played. The Ravens fans were jerks (I was one of the few done in my Pitts gear) screaming at me, name calling etc. but she say next to me with a twinkle in her eye wishing she was a Steelers fan. That little seed I planted started to grow. I gently watered it, gave it just the right amount of sun and spoke to it ever so gently..."I will never be seen in public with you in Ravens gear"...and then then fruit of all my labor...I recieve a text from her wanting Pitts gear! No if I can just get her to text me Heeeeaaatttthhh at the right time I can gasm with a smile.

YEAH BABY! Merry freaking Christmas to me! Next step is to let me burn her Ravens stuff. Hee hee hee.

SteeleReign
12-06-2012, 08:30 AM

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!

Nice!!! I dream of that day myself. My wife (and all her annoying, smack-talking family) are Ravens fans. She's brainwashed my 9 year-old daughter into a Rats fan too.

If she thinks my 1 year-old son is going over to the dark side too, well, we may have a problem. :mad:

ChristianKustomz
12-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Not in my house. I would never let her pollute my kids that way. She used to put my one daughter in a RATBIRDS outfit just to get a rise out of me but proof of whether or not your a good parent or not comes into play when your kids are faced with a decision of right or wrong and they choose the right decision...

Well my daughter raised such a fit that she didn't want to wear no stinking Ravens gear that now all she wears are Steelers stuff. Ha ha. I'm a good parent!

steelfury02
12-06-2012, 09:23 AM
When your wife is calling you "a ***** for only checkin on the score cause you have a poor wittle headache" you got a keeper.

The first time I heard her swear like a sailor at a Steelers game: 2004/2005 AFC champ game and my reaction was "DAMN - she's the one."

jrompola
12-06-2012, 09:46 AM
My wife is not in to sports, but I have her trained to scream murderer every time she sees Ray Lewis or hears anything about the Ravens. I have her trained not to schedule anything during Steelers games. I had her trained to hate william gay. I had her trained to hate when Carter flexed his skinny muscles.

BIGNASTY91
12-06-2012, 09:49 AM
My wife is a die-hard Redskins fan (as is the whole family)! I knew i had a keeper when she sounds just as bad or worse than i do watching the games!! I support her, and she supports me! She cheers for the steelers just like she will the skins, Unless we are playing each other then its game on! LOL Theres no bringing her over to the good side, Its the way her grandpa raised them, and im ok with that. My next step is going to get my son ( who will be born in february, to don the BLACK & gold, and not the BURGANDY & gold! It's going to be a tough task but i am up for the Challenge!!! :tt03:

stb_steeler
12-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Mine claimed that I made her despise football because of the way that I acted when I watched a game. 20 years later, she wears Steeler shirts and socks and just bought me a football shaped rug from the beer delivery guy from where she works. It might take time but they will come to their sences eventually.

My aunt just switched over from being an Eagles fan too, bless her heart.

Converting an Eagles fan to a Steeler fan...now thats a major accomplishment :applaudit:

steelfury02
12-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Converting an Eagles fan to a Steeler fan...now thats a major accomplishment :applaudit:

I'm with you on that one - Eagles fans are tough and stubborn as nails. I see Ravens to Steelers converts all the time.

stb_steeler
12-06-2012, 10:11 AM
I'm with you on that one - Eagles fans are tough and stubborn as nails. I see Ravens to Steelers converts all the time.
I wish i could do that with some eagles fans here...God their so annoying, then you wonder why. The way their record is every year you'd think they'd be converting by the thousands!

SoCalFan
12-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Im 40 now and 4 of the girls I seriously dated through the years are Steeler fans to date! 2 of them tied the knot since! I sure did "INSTILL" that Steeler pride for life!!!:sofunny:

4xSBChamps
12-06-2012, 12:29 PM
TRUE STORY

my fiancee's 26 year-old daughter is visiting us this week (fiancee has stage IV breast-cancer), and she was telling us how her boyfriend, a native Philthadelphian, has begun to follow the Steelers with her, but asked why she hasn't rooted for the Iggles

~him~
"... why-won't you cheer for the Iggles... I root for your Steelers..."

~her~
"... it's easy for you...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/KristiewearingHinesWardjersey_zps1f8b9c7b.jpg

... you're taking a step-up!!!"

Stu Pidasso
12-06-2012, 12:50 PM
After 20 years, my wife is still a Browns fan. Her only fault...

StainlessStill
12-06-2012, 01:39 PM
YEP. Show some wifey ass. It's a must now, lol.

SteeleReign
12-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Not in my house. I would never let her pollute my kids that way. She used to put my one daughter in a RATBIRDS outfit just to get a rise out of me but proof of whether or not your a good parent or not comes into play when your kids are faced with a decision of right or wrong and they choose the right decision...

Well my daughter raised such a fit that she didn't want to wear no stinking Ravens gear that now all she wears are Steelers stuff. Ha ha. I'm a good parent!

Well, my two oldest daughters are die-hard Steelers fans too. I've been taking them to training camp for the last 10 years - they are now 22 and 20. I'd like to think I raised them well too. :hatsoff:

Unfortunately, I think my 9 year old daughter is too much like her mom and won't change. I've given up on her. But, when my first son (now 1 year old) was born, all her family started giving him Ravens junk. I told my wife that she'd have to kill me before that ugly purple crap would be on my son. Maybe I shouldn't have tempted her. :chuc

SteelKid212
12-06-2012, 02:24 PM
my wife and I have been married for almost 3 yrs.

When i first met her, she did not follow football too much, but she did confess she liked this one player with crazy hair that was all over the place always making plays and crazy tackles.

anyone guess who she was talkin about? hehe

anyway she found out he played for the same team i loved, the steelers, and since then she is a DIE HARD FAN. screams louder and makes a bigger fuss than i do during the games.

Whats better than being a steeler fan?

Being a steeler fan and being married to one too!

SoCalFan
12-06-2012, 02:25 PM
@ steelreign, fine job! Beautiful daughters! Just something about a cute girl wearing the colors! Your son will follow in dads footsteps, if he knows whats good for him!:toofunny:

Hawaii 5-0
12-06-2012, 02:55 PM
YEP. Show some wifey ass. It's a must now, lol.

sorry guys, I just asked my wife if I could post a pic and ahe said, "Don't be an ass".

so I'll just post one of Tom's wife instead...:chuckle:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/488/575/Giselebunchin_display_image.jpg?1289023635

ChristianKustomz
12-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Well first things first. I got her converted. Now I just have to get some spice in her next. She is very quiet and sweet. But how hot would it be to see her finally break out of her shell and ball up at the tv, fists clenched screaming for a TD and call playing more then I?...

DINK! That would be hot! Hee hee hee (as he says with a devilish grin)

ChristianKustomz
12-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Oh and While she was making me my coffee this morning she talked to me about doing a fantasy football together...yeeah!

LVSteelersfan
12-06-2012, 08:24 PM
My wife was a Cryboys fan back when Landry was there but lost all respect for them when Jerry Jones took over and brought in all the career criminals and cokeheads. She rooted for Elway for a few years. But since I have been married to her she has converted and turned into a huge Polomolu fan. Our dogs wear Steeler gear and get all excited when the Steelers score. They have their own terrible towels that they shake around when we score. Our Christmas village has a Steeler HO train. My bar has all kinds of Steeler paraphenalia in it. Banners, flags, clock, Steeler trolls, Steeler nutcracker, Steeler hard hat, etc. Ain't no Cryboys or Donkeys crap in this house.

ChristianKustomz
12-06-2012, 09:00 PM
This thread has inspired me to make a Steelers outfit for my Gecko.

Pretty_in_pink
12-06-2012, 09:15 PM
So gents. It is true. I've been a closet Steelers fan for a while. I grew up in a Ravens family and then married my wonderful Steelers fan. Christian, I would have married you even if I knew. Besides him, I'm pretty sure Polamalu did me in!

So Mr. Husband, are you really gonna burn my jersey? I am sure I'll look better in black and gold anyways! :) Till then, I'll just steal one of yours. Are you happy now?

SteeleReign
12-06-2012, 09:39 PM
@ steelreign, fine job! Beautiful daughters! Just something about a cute girl wearing the colors! Your son will follow in dads footsteps, if he knows whats good for him!:toofunny:

Thanks! Darn right he will, or I will help him pack his shit. :wink02:

SteeleReign
12-06-2012, 09:41 PM
So gents. It is true. I've been a closet Steelers fan for a while. I grew up in a Ravens family and then married my wonderful Steelers fan. Christian, I would have married you even if I knew. Besides him, I'm pretty sure Polamalu did me in!

So Mr. Husband, are you really gonna burn my jersey? I am sure I'll look better in black and gold anyways! :) Till then, I'll just steal one of yours. Are you happy now?

Welcome aboard!! :tt02:

SteeleReign
12-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Oh and While she was making me my coffee this morning she talked to me about doing a fantasy football together...yeeah!

My wife is all aboard on fantasy football too. She's as bad as I am - constantly checking her score & gets pissed when she loses.

I guess she learned that if she wanted to see me on Sundays, she needed to join me in front of the TV.

JeromeBetties63
12-06-2012, 10:15 PM
your wife is definitely a keeper...:thumbsup:

what made her be a Redskins fan?

They used to come up to Carlisle for their pre-season, she lived near there and went with her dad to watch them.

Hawaii 5-0
12-06-2012, 10:39 PM
They used to come up to Carlisle for their pre-season, she lived near there and went with her dad to watch them.

makes sense, can't blame her for that.

in fact, I think it's really cool whenever I meet a woman who is a fan of any football team or of just football in general. :helmet:

ChristianKustomz
12-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Right? That's like finding a woman that knows more about turning a wrench than is guys. Throw em
In a skool girl outfit and splatter some automotive grease on em and ....boyingyooingyooingyooing!!!!

Pentheon
12-08-2012, 03:09 AM
lol if shes a die hard fan it wont last, shes just venting about losing to a 38 yr old at qb

ChristianKustomz
12-08-2012, 06:37 AM
I hope not. If that's so my quest for world domination has come to a halt.

ChristianKustomz
12-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Oh my gosh! My wife registered here!!!!!!

Pretty in Pink is my wife. That is awesome! Ashley just told me and I looked and sure enough...

SHE'S ONE OF US NOW!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOOO!

ETL
12-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Oh my gosh! My wife registered here!!!!!!

Pretty in Pink is my wife. That is awesome! Ashley just told me and I looked and sure enough...

SHE'S ONE OF US NOW!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOOO!

Damn. Now i have to put on pants and can't type and post in my underwear.

Hawaii 5-0
12-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Damn. Now i have to put on pants and can't type and post in my underwear.

nah, just don't wear underwear with holes in them...

ChristianKustomz
12-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Darn that means I have to also...Oh wait a minute. I don't. She saw me in my skinnies and didn't run away laughing. So I married her. LOL!

Quackjack
12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
AMEN brother! :drink:

I'm glad you were able to rescue her from the dark side...:thumbsup:

More he converted her to the dark side!

:drink:

Pretty_in_pink
12-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Darn that means I have to also...Oh wait a minute. I don't. She saw me in my skinnies and didn't run away laughing. So I married her. LOL!

I tried to run away.... The cop stopped me in the park. So I had to give you a ride home at least after that.

And don't mind me, as long as your not wearing a thong we're all good!

Lady Steel
12-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the board, Pretty_in_pink. It's nice to see more ladies posting.

Don't let the boys belching while laying around in their skivvies scare you away. You get used to it after awhile. :laughing:

Pretty_in_pink
12-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the board, Pretty_in_pink. It's nice to see more ladies posting.

Don't let the boys belching while laying around in their skivvies scare you away. You get used to it after awhile. :laughing:

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I have one of those boys here at home. After years of marriage, it no longer phases me! He's even taught our daughter to belch. Urgh, boys. At least she still says excuse me.

ChristianKustomz
12-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Not for long...not if I have anything to say about it. But I still love you. My vows I made to you require me to for the rest of my life.

Someone once asked me if I'm happy or if I'm married? I thought about it and told him we're a Steelers family. It's all good...for my safety I'm happily married.

Stu Pidasso
12-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Now about those pictures...

fer522
12-09-2012, 09:38 AM
:ttiwwp::ttiwwp::ttiwwp:

Kanata-Steeler
12-09-2012, 09:59 AM
She's lying buddy...

She's just telling you that she likes the Steelers now so you will have sex with her....

:toofunny:
With all due repect, I'm still laughing, omg, cute humour is hard to beat.

TBH: my wife likes the Panthers', becuase she likes their uniforms' ?!, but hey, I'll give her that, it ain't worth an arguement.

Hawaii 5-0
12-09-2012, 01:04 PM
She's lying buddy...

yeah, women will just about say and do anything...:chuckle: