PDA

View Full Version : bullsh*t!!

The JoKeR
08-12-2006, 10:03 AM
So my wife ordered some stuff from espn a while back so of course I get the little catalog all the time. I was looking through it yesterday and saw some nice things....then I got to the back cover. What did I see there...? I saw MY last name on the back of a PATRIOTS jersey. I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit before I shredded the catalog.

LambertIsGod58
08-12-2006, 10:04 AM
LOL...It would have been worse to see my name on a Bungles uni!!!

klick81
08-12-2006, 11:38 AM
So my wife ordered some stuff from espn a while back so of course I get the little catalog all the time. I was looking through it yesterday and saw some nice things....then I got to the back cover. What did I see there...? I saw MY last name on the back of a PATRIOTS jersey. I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit before I shredded the catalog.

LOL...motherbuckers.

BlackNGold203
08-12-2006, 11:44 AM
LOL...It would have been worse to see my name on a Bungles uni!!!

yeah, that would be the WORST

but still...God...what a shock....ewwwww

:dang:

SteelCityMan786
08-12-2006, 02:15 PM
it would have been worse for me to see my last name on the back on any other jersey. Especially Clowns, Peagles, Ratbirds, Bungles, Crygirls, or slackers jersey. actually just any other jersey then a Steelers Jersey.

HometownGal
08-12-2006, 02:42 PM

You poor man. Could have been worse, though - your name could have been imprinted on a Raiders throw-back jersey. :yuck:

Browns fans actually have an advantage when ordering jerseys. They come custom made with the number O and NAR NAR on the back.

NAR-NAR!

http://joshloomis0.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/retard.jpg.w180h205.jpg