PDA

View Full Version : If You Could Own......

LambertIsGod58
08-12-2006, 10:29 AM
any piece of Steelers memorabilia, what would it be? It could be anything...

Mine would be the jersey Lambert wore in Superbowl X....The one where he inspired the rest of the team to pick it up and I might add the one where he ragdolled Cliff Harris for taunting Roy Gerela. My second choice would be Franco's jersey from the Immaculate Reception...It's the play the changed the Steelers karma forever!!!

83-Steelers-43
08-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Already have it.

A cased Steeler helmet signed by Noll, Lambert, Ham, Bradshaw, Mean Joe on one side, and Franco, Swanny, Stallworth and Iron Mike on the other.

Have a ton of other stuff signed by the players mentionede above, I can go on and on, but that's probably my most cherished of purely Steelers related memorabilia for the simple fact that I have them all together on one piece.

Although, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Mean Joe signed jersey though.

My close second would be my actual two season ticket Steeler seats from Three Rivers Stadium.

BlackNGold203
08-12-2006, 10:47 AM
oh man........

Any game worn jersey..signed or not....

Brad...Ham...Lambert....

or Bussies jersey from SB XL....

LambertLunatic
08-12-2006, 11:17 AM
You guys are thinking too small! How about the actual ball (signed of course) used in the Immaculate Reception?

tony hipchest
08-12-2006, 11:24 AM
the 1st lombardi won in 74, or bradshaws hall of fame bust. otherwise any sb ring would be cool.

83-Steelers-43
08-12-2006, 11:31 AM
You guys are thinking too small! How about the actual ball (signed of course) used in the Immaculate Reception?

I was trying to keep it in the realm of realistic possibilities...lol.

LambertLunatic
08-12-2006, 11:45 AM
I was trying to keep it in the realm of realistic possibilities...lol.

Well, you DID say It could be anything. Ok, then I cant get the Imaculate Reception ball, and Tony Hipchest can't get the 1st lombardi trophey. I was going to downgrade to a night with Jack Lambert's wife, but on 2nd thought, that might not be a good idea. If Lambert found out, I'd be in a world of hurt! Therefore, I'll settle for having Ray Ray Lewis having a relationship turned sour with my ex wife.

83-Steelers-43
08-12-2006, 11:52 AM
I was going to downgrade to a night with Jack Lambert's wife, but on 2nd thought, that might not be a good idea.

Yeah, nothing good can come from that situation...:sofunny:

tony hipchest
08-12-2006, 12:14 PM
this may be a little sick and demented but i bet art rooneys headstone is attainable (rip)

bratsinmybelly
08-12-2006, 12:57 PM
Art Rooney's personal humidor.

LambertIsGod58
08-12-2006, 02:51 PM

great idea...That would be tight!!

BBC
08-12-2006, 02:54 PM
Well, I've got a Helmet signed by all of the Steelers from last season, encased in a glass case that has the SB XL logo engraved in it, with the date and location of the game. That's something I especially enjoy.

LambertIsGod58
08-12-2006, 02:56 PM
Well, I've got a Helmet signed by all of the Steelers from last season, encased in a glass case that has the SB XL logo engraved in it, with the date and location of the game. That's something I especially enjoy.

That's a nice piece....I'd love to have one from SB IX, X, XIII or XIV.

Lambertfan
08-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Lambert's ass on my couch,Sept 7th with a keg of beer and my son!!!!!!!!!!

LambertIsGod58
08-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Lambert's ass on my couch,Sept 7th with a keg of beer and my son!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know WTF I'd do if Lambert was my house...He'd probably think I'm f*cked up when he saw his shrine in my Steelers room.

Lambertfan
08-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Show him your tatoo!!!!!!!:bouncy:

LambertIsGod58
08-12-2006, 04:55 PM
I did...This is Jack and me!

http://www.lambert58.com/Jackedup/Jackedup.html

stlrtruck
08-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Anything...

First I'd go for Mr. Rooney's last box of cigars, with the box autographed by The Chief himself.

Second, 4 seats from Three Rivers Stadium from the very last row at the top!!!

Third, I want the the middle of the field from Three Rivers Stadium.

Finally, I'd want Lambert's missing teeth!

Lambertfan
08-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Wow,what a pic,thanks for the web site...Jack is the MAN!!!!

LambertIsGod58
08-12-2006, 09:23 PM
I wouldn't be writtin' about his wife...somehow I don't think Jack would like that!!!

Lyn
08-14-2006, 01:52 PM
I am thinking of buying the Steeler couch and Steeler recliner

24seven
08-14-2006, 02:22 PM
How bout Jeromes soiled jockstrap after fumbling on the 1 against the colts this last season?? Bet that your friends would get an eye full of that relic.. brown eye special..

Haiku_Dirtt
08-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Already have it.

A cased Steeler helmet signed by Noll, Lambert, Ham, Bradshaw, Mean Joe on one side, and Franco, Swanny, Stallworth and Iron Mike on the other.

Have a ton of other stuff signed by the players mentionede above, I can go on and on, but that's probably my most cherished of purely Steelers related memorabilia for the simple fact that I have them all together on one piece.

Although, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Mean Joe signed jersey though.

My close second would be my actual two season ticket Steeler seats from Three Rivers Stadium.

What's your address again?

Not my No. 1 choice but a non-football item. How about Art Rooney's winning ticket from the track that gave him the cash to buy the Steelers.

Haiku_Dirtt
08-14-2006, 02:27 PM
How bout Jeromes soiled jockstrap after fumbling on the 1 against the colts this last season?? Bet that your friends would get an eye full of that relic.. brown eye special..

Funny looking tabacco. I would rather have the knife that Nick Harper's wife used to "accidentally" stab him.

SteelerFanInCA
08-14-2006, 03:10 PM
I'd like the football from the last play of the last game played at Three Rivers Stadium.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-14-2006, 03:22 PM
My uncle and cousin have thier season ticket seats from Three Rivers.

I'd take the game jersey from ever starter on all 5 Super Bowl teams autographed,that would be awesome.

Stlrs4Life
08-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Any autographed jersey worn by Jack in any game.

LambertIsGod58
08-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Any autographed jersey worn by Jack in any game.

you got one bruh?