PDA

View Full Version : The Giant Cardinals Graphic Sucks

geo111
08-12-2006, 04:30 PM
Why are we subjected to the giant Cardinals graphic every thirty seconds? This is my first football game on the NFL channel and I already hate it.

BBC
08-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Why are we subjected to the giant Cardinals graphic every thirty seconds? This is my first football game on the NFL channel and I already hate it.

Home game for the Cardinals - it's their broadcast.

Jeremy
08-12-2006, 06:12 PM
I'm being forced to watch the whole thing with the Cardinals home team because the game is blacked out in Tucson.

It's not a bad broadcast, they've been pretty fair to both teams.

HburgXL06
08-12-2006, 09:01 PM
If you were in my area the broadcast was out of Pittsburgh so instead we saw the Steelers helmet every time they switched views.

BuFu

BBC
08-12-2006, 09:03 PM
If you were in my area the broadcast was out of Pittsburgh so instead we saw the Steelers helmet every time they switched views.

BuFu

They changed the broadcast at halftime to the Pittsburgh one. I enjoyed the helmet to switch views, and the Steelers logo next to the scoreboard much better.

cbalke
08-12-2006, 09:12 PM
traditionally, preseason games share broadcast rights on nfl network. home team opens and broadcasts the first half, visiting team gets teh second half....

HburgXL06
08-13-2006, 01:51 AM
They changed the broadcast at halftime to the Pittsburgh one. I enjoyed the helmet to switch views, and the Steelers logo next to the scoreboard much better.

I don't have NFL Network but was just watchin the local broadcast which seemed to just be the re-broadcast of the Pittsburgh local broadcast. I didn't figure that out until the 2nd quarter but I got to enjoy the entire game wit the graphics all Steelers.

BuFu

Edit: cbalke, what is the context of that quote? I've never heard it before but it sounds interestin/funny.