PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs! You talkin about Playoffs? Playoffs?

former RB
12-09-2012, 07:47 PM
As I thugg myself, I feel like I got the cred to say this. THE STEELERS ARE SOFT!!! STICK A FORK IN EM!!!!

You got GROSSLY [good word] OVERPAID LINEBACKERS, YOU GOT DRAFT BUSTS IN HEYWARD, TIMMONS, WOODLEY, POUNCEY, AND OTHERS!!!

YOU NEED SOME THUGGS TO WIN IN THE NFL NOWADAYS !!!!!

YOU GOT SOFT CHOIR BOYS !!!!!

I AM A THUGG.

THUGGS KNOW THUGGS WHEN THEY SEE THEM.

I DON'T SEE NO THUGGS WEARIN BLACK AND YELLOW ANYMORE. !!!

TOMLIN AIN'T A THUGG, HE IS TOO CEREBRAL !!!!

WE NEEED A THUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoCalFan
12-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Trolls must die!:noidea:

former RB
12-09-2012, 07:51 PM
AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO QUESTION THEIR MANHOOD AROUNG THE BURG !

WE MIGHT HAVE A LOCKER ROOM FULL OF CLOSET GAY FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

Clark and Harrison are okay. But Harrison needs to turn it loose, or quit.

Fire Arians
12-09-2012, 07:53 PM
don't mess with tomlin's MANHOOD

zcoop
12-09-2012, 07:55 PM
As I thugg myself, I feel like I got the cred to say this. THE STEELERS ARE SOFT!!! STICK A FORK IN EM!!!!

You got GROSSLY [good word] OVERPAID LINEBACKERS, YOU GOT DRAFT BUSTS IN HEYWARD, TIMMONS, WOODLEY, POUNCEY, AND OTHERS!!!

I AM A THUGG.

WE NEEED A THUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What rock did you crawl from under? What's your definition of a fuckin thug?

former RB
12-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Ronnie Lott broke a finger and told em to cut it off at halftime, and played the second half.

Jack Youngblood played a whole game on a fractured leg.

Greg Lloyd, Donnie Shell, Jack Lambert, and a bunch of other guys have to be shoppin for a new TV today, because if they watched the stillers this year, they are out of TV's - they broke em all !!!

ChristianKustomz
12-09-2012, 07:56 PM
See this is just another excuse for a failed education system. He can't spell and he's getting his rocks off on saying he's a thug.

Hey bro...that's nothing to be proud of. I bet you wear your pants around your ankles too because you think it's cool huh? Yeah I'm sure you do. Go troll somewhere else. Your ridiculous you DMX wannabe. Go away.

Quick...someone get the MOD to ban this Dbag and yank this post.

ChristianKustomz
12-09-2012, 07:57 PM
OH NOOOO...NOT ANOTHER "CAPS" POSTING JUNKIE!!!!

Seriously? Uncap your computer. It's the fastest way to get kicked out next to being a RATBIRDS fan. LOL!

Fire Arians
12-09-2012, 08:01 PM
why ban him? I haven't laughed all day until reading this thread :chuckle:

g-g-g-g--g-g-g-g-UNIT!!

former RB
12-09-2012, 08:01 PM
don't mess with tomlin's MANHOOD

Well, if he needs you to defend it..........TOMLIN IS ALL TALK !!!

You can't win with mystique anymore. And you dam sure can't win SUPER BOWLS with cupcake football players.!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ashamed to tell people that I'm from Pittsburgh anymore.

DON'T STAND THERE AND BEAT YOUR CHEST !!! SHOW ME SOMETHIN !!! THUMP SOMEBODY !!!!

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR SQUEAKY CLEAN CHOIR BOYS , PITTSBURGH !!!!!

former RB
12-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Y'all wanna play choir boy football? Go play BYU !!! they're soft too, thats why they have 25 year olds on their team, to make up for the softness.

Steelers are 25 and up, go play BYU.

BowCatShot
12-09-2012, 08:08 PM
See this is just another excuse for a failed education system. He can't spell and he's getting his rocks off on saying he's a thug.

Hey bro...that's nothing to be proud of. I bet you wear your pants around your ankles too because you think it's cool huh? Yeah I'm sure you do. Go troll somewhere else. Your ridiculous you DMX wannabe. Go away.

Quick...someone get the MOD to ban this Dbag and yank this post.

"Your ridiculous? YOUR ridiculous?" And you have the chutzpa to say the poster can't spell? Har har hardee har har. The word is you're. It's a contraction of the two words you and are. You third grade drop out retard.

steelfury02
12-09-2012, 08:11 PM
This is without a doubt the most confusing thread I have ever come across. Does this make sense for this thread?

CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP, UH-UH, UH-HUH, YEA
http://www.urbanfaith.com/assets_c/2010/09/puff-mase-mo-money-video460-thumb-460x325-2208.jpg

harrison'samonster
12-09-2012, 08:11 PM
"Your ridiculous? YOUR ridiculous?" And you have the chutzpa to say the poster can't spell? Har har hardee har har. The word is you're. It's a contraction of the two words you and are. You third grade drop out retard.

I believe it's spelled R-D-R-R.

who would you rather walk down a dark alley with? I'd still go with J Porter.

Bayz101
12-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Division 15 formerRB strikes again!

Fire Arians
12-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Well, if he needs you to defend it..........TOMLIN IS ALL TALK !!!

You can't win with mystique anymore. And you dam sure can't win SUPER BOWLS with cupcake football players.!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T STAND THERE AND BEAT YOUR CHEST !!! SHOW ME SOMETHIN !!! THUMP SOMEBODY !!!!

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR SQUEAKY CLEAN CHOIR BOYS , PITTSBURGH !!!!!

yeah dog, i feel you!

i miss the days hanging out by the liquor store with my homeboy bill cowher and we was all like yo wuddup homie g slice what the dealio? drinkin 40's and shit, then we be poppin caps in anyone who be wearing purple, ya dig?

fansince'76
12-09-2012, 08:21 PM

I AM A THUGG.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/MegamanDerp.jpg

former RB
12-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Division 15 formerRB strikes again!

Go run a hero route, you WR prima donna!

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go get my steeler junk out of the trash. I'll sell it.

steelfury02
12-09-2012, 08:26 PM
lololololol

former RB
12-09-2012, 08:28 PM
yeah dog, i feel you!

i miss the days hanging out by the liquor store with my homeboy bill cowher and we was all like yo wuddup homie g slice what the dealio? drinkin 40's and shit, then we be poppin caps in anyone who be wearing purple, ya dig?

The THUGGS is wearing purple, yo. Figures you'd bust caps instead of a move.
G's bust caps, thuggs bust orbital bones, noses, jaws, and shit.

I'm a thugg, not a G - there "is" a difference.

steelfury02
12-09-2012, 08:41 PM
I just want to say one thing. I'm

"Tru to da criz-ew."

Bayz101
12-09-2012, 08:42 PM
If you think i'm going to ban you, FormerDrugAddict, you're sadly mistaken. It's MUCH funnier watching you make an ass of yourself. :chuckle:

FrancoLambert
12-09-2012, 08:53 PM
The THUGGS is wearing purple, yo. Figures you'd bust caps instead of a move.
G's bust caps, thuggs bust orbital bones, noses, jaws, and shit.

Oh....so that's the difference between a "thugg" and a "G." :doh:
I always wondered about that.
Thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

SteelersCanada
12-09-2012, 08:58 PM
The fuck are you even talking about?

Fire Arians
12-09-2012, 09:03 PM
wolfpack is in tha hiz-ouse! we bawdy bawdy and rawdy rawdy!

desertsteel
12-09-2012, 09:18 PM

Then don't. Tell them you are from Baltimore. We won't miss you.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
12-09-2012, 10:41 PM

So the level of pride in your city depends on the amount of street-cred that city's NFL team possesses? Hmmm...

former RB
12-09-2012, 10:47 PM
So the level of pride in your city depends on the amount of street-cred that city's NFL team possesses? Hmmm...

Sad, ain't it?:noidea:

former RB
12-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Then don't. Tell them you are from Baltimore. We won't miss you.

Theres some kind of massive right wing conspiracy to emasculate men. Maybe they are putting estrogen in the pittsburgh water.

Yer turnin into a bunch of tea and crumpets [whatever they are] eatin panzies.

fer522
12-09-2012, 11:20 PM
This has to be the thread of the year lmao

SoCalFan
12-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Theres some kind of massive right wing conspiracy to emasculate men. Maybe they are putting estrogen in the pittsburgh water.

Just come to my neighborhood in L.A. and learn the true meaning of a thug, punk beatch! There I go, feeding the troll...

ChristianKustomz
12-10-2012, 12:44 AM

You're an idiot. Did you ever open up that small little brain of yours to think maybe my iPhone spell check screwed up again? No you didn't. Your as much of a moron as mr.thugmaster who started this dumb thread. You both must have graduated from the same school. Neither one of you have any sense and neither one of you shows signs of actual intelligence. Your just more trolls. Blah blah blah mr.nobody.

The_Joker
12-10-2012, 05:59 AM
You're an idiot. Did you ever open up that small little brain of yours to think maybe my iPhone spell check screwed up again? No you didn't. Your as much of a moron as mr.thugmaster who started this dumb thread. You both must have graduated from the same school. Neither one of you have any sense and neither one of you shows signs of actual intelligence. Your just more trolls. Blah blah blah mr.nobody.

Ah, nothing better than a Steelers lose to bring out the butthurt.

pghfrank62
12-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Four games where they screwed the pooch. Getting old for sure. Not a playoff team this year. Just a mediocre team.

SteelCityMom
12-10-2012, 08:21 AM
As I thugg myself

Is this slang for "play with my own titties?"

Is that the reason your momma gave you when you realized you had a vagina? I'm so sorry she lied to you. See, only the girls have those.

Now, take your sandy vagina out of Pittsburgh...we don't want you here anyhow.

I was going to say, you wouldn't know a real man if he slapped his dick across your face...but then I realized you're probably used to that treatment. No wonder you have issues.

(This should probably be in the Blast Furnace :chuckle: )

steelfury02
12-10-2012, 08:32 AM
bawdy, bawdy - oh I am really confused now

G's? Thugs? I know not what you speak of.

SteeleReign
12-10-2012, 08:40 AM
I'm feeling largely white right now. Isn't a G the seventh letter of the alphabet? Why would anyone want to be a "G"?

desertsteel
12-10-2012, 10:01 AM

What are your credentials as a thug, other than not knowing how to spell it?

former RB
12-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Just come to my neighborhood in L.A. and learn the true meaning of a thug, punk beatch! There I go, feeding the troll...

I lived in Compton, Watts, S.Central, Lynnwood and Long Beach.
I also lived southside Chicago.
Being from somewhere doesn't make you a thugg.

Camden, Trenton, and Philly is where you learn the true meaning of a thug.

I ain't a gunner, I'm a stunner.

former RB
12-10-2012, 10:58 AM
What are your credentials as a thug, other than not knowing how to spell it?

I don't brag. I played ball with thuggs, everybody knew who they were.

You get one or two per team. Nowadays, your Greg Lloyds and Joey Porters are not allowed in the NFL.

And the really sad thing is that they aren't even allowed on college teams anymore.

The best ballers aren't playin college or NFL ball. The best ballers are persona non-grata.

steelfury02
12-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Big Pun hit ya with the big guns. UHHHHH. lol

This is bringing me back to all the really awkward high school dances with all the little white boys with their hats sideways and their pants sagging, even right down to the thin sideburns, peach fuzz mustaches, and chinstraps, with the barbed wire tattoos.

LOLOLOLOOLL. Thank you so much thread.

former RB
12-10-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm sure that mr. and mrs. rooney are happy to say that they have a fine group of choir boy football players

I'm ready to quit on the NFL anyway.

A year ago I saw Ndamakong Suh kick a guy while he was down, and the media went nuts. I USED TO DO THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME.

Lady Steel
12-10-2012, 11:08 AM
:dancing: Yeah, okay, I have no idea.

former RB
12-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Big Pun hit ya with the big guns. UHHHHH. lol

This is bringing me back to all the really awkward high school dances with all the little white boys with their hats sideways and their pants sagging, even right down to the thin sideburns, peach fuzz mustaches, and chinstraps, with the barbed wire tattoos.

LOLOLOLOOLL. Thank you so much thread.

I wasn't tryin to make it about me. I've been 6'2" and 270 since high school. As a lifelong thugg, I can say it cost me because I could have played Div.1 ball.
I could have played in the NFL, but I had character issues.
I smoked pot, cracked skulls, and didn't go to church or sing in the choir.

tony hipchest
12-10-2012, 11:39 AM
yeah dog, i feel you!

lmao!

THUG LYFE!

SoCalFan
12-10-2012, 12:08 PM
I lived in Compton, Watts, S.Central, Lynnwood and Long Beach.
I also lived southside Chicago.
Being from somewhere doesn't make you a thugg.

Camden, Trenton, and Philly is where you learn the true meaning of a thug.

I ain't a gunner, I'm a stunner.

Watts & South Central? Highly doubt it if your comparing to Philly! Please withot google search name off a few neighborhoods (gangs, crip blood or hispanic) in any of the L.A. cities you mentioned so everyone knows who you really are, what we call a hip hop thug! Someone who listens to the music so much they think they are a part of that lifestyle! This dudes a fake "thug" a fake "G" and most of all a punk ass bandwaggon fair weathered fan of "OUR" team, the PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

Kick rocks, peace out, BE GONE! Punk!!!:tt03:

Fire Arians
12-10-2012, 12:29 PM
damn why you gotta ban him, dude makes me laugh, i like to fuckin' laugh lol

steelfury02
12-10-2012, 12:32 PM
optimist, realist, homer, or on suicide watch - we can all agree, this is gotta be one of the best threads, E_V_E_R.

I don't even know how to respond - the big pun comment wasn't towards you, I just randomly threw that out there to show how white I am lol

tony hipchest
12-10-2012, 08:17 PM

you aint no thug. thugs dont say this-

The best ballers are persona non-grata.

:toofunny: thug life failolololol

youre about as thug as these thugs from cleveland-

C0PB4o9GH2A

haha! enjoy your dawgpound bone, dingo...

teegre
12-10-2012, 08:35 PM
I'm sure that mr. and mrs. rooney are happy to say that they have a fine group of choir boy football players

I'm ready to quit on the NFL anyway.

A year ago I saw Ndamakong Suh kick a guy while he was down, and the media went nuts. I USED TO DO THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME.

And Suh gets how much pressure on the QB???

A dude laying on the ground, Suh can handle. An O-lineman who is actually standing up... well... Suh gets eaten up.

Geno Atkins is what a DT is supposed to be like.

Fire Arians
12-10-2012, 08:56 PM
a 270lb white guy who thinks he's a thug, formerRB = john cena?

aKMoEGmQTTE

takin' over earth and still kickin in uranus, WORD LIFE! :tt03:

tony hipchest
12-10-2012, 09:18 PM
a 270lb white guy who thinks he's a thug, formerRB = john cena?

takin' over earth and still kickin in uranus, WORD LIFE! :tt03:

nah... heres formerRB and LaFawnda sharing a picnic at the park when he is indoctrined to THUGLYFE!

iSchRtgnvKE

wmAUNsT9SgA

:chuckle:

SteelersCanada
12-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Put on the Patriots and Texans game and see why the Texans shouldn't scare anyone. We have an elite quarterback that can shred secondaries - especially ones that let WR's run free in open space. So ya, let's talk about playoffs.

casteeler
12-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Put on the Patriots and Texans game and see why the Texans shouldn't scare anyone. We have an elite quarterback that can shred secondaries - especially ones that let WR's run free in open space. So ya, let's talk about playoffs.

I don't see the Steelers playing like the Pats :banging:

SteelersCanada
12-10-2012, 09:35 PM
I don't see the Steelers playing like the Pats :banging:

The Patriots have struggled against bad teams this year as well. The thing is, they aren't freaking out and calling for Belichick's head. They know they're a team to be reckoned with just as we should.

The only thing(s) standing between us and the Super Bowl? The Patriots, and, well, us. We have to get out of our own way first.

casteeler
12-10-2012, 09:38 PM
The Patriots have struggled against bad teams this year as well. The thing is, they aren't freaking out and calling for Belichick's head. They know they're a team to be reckoned with just as we should.

The only thing(s) standing between us and the Super Bowl? The Patriots, and, well, us. We have to get out of our own way first.

Ageed the Talent is there but it seems they lack focus

StainlessStill
12-10-2012, 09:43 PM
In this ENTIRE decade, never, not ONCE, have I seen the Patriots STOOGE around the field like we did yesterday. They are lean, they are mean and they are machines. In fact, it's so rare that they DO fuck up, then when it does happen, the Earth feels like it halts.

Make no mistake, I'd be SHOCKED not to see New England in the Super Bowl.

SteelersCanada
12-10-2012, 10:02 PM
In this ENTIRE decade, never, not ONCE, have I seen the Patriots STOOGE around the field like we did yesterday. They are lean, they are mean and they are machines. In fact, it's so rare that they DO fuck up, then when it does happen, the Earth feels like it halts.

I asked my brother when he remembered the last time the Patriots played like absolute shit, and his first answer was Arizona. Go back and look how the Patriots played against the Cardinals and tell me they didn't look terrible. Keep in mind, they just gave up 58 points to a rookie quarterback.

Are the Patriots a great team? Absolutely. Other than us, they're the only thing standing in our way.

tony hipchest
12-10-2012, 10:03 PM
i love when steeler threads turn into patriot ballwashing threads.

tom brady and the patriots arent THUGG.

THUGGS >>> Uggz

fo'real-e-o

:tt02:

casteeler
12-10-2012, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=StainlessStill;1061812]In this ENTIRE decade, never, not ONCE, have I seen the Patriots STOOGE around the field like we did yesterday. They are lean, they are mean and they are machines. In fact, it's so rare that they DO fuck up, then when it does happen, the Earth feels like it halts.

That is why I am so pissed when people on this forum talk like the Steelers stand a snowballs chance in hell against the Pats in the playoffs.

tony hipchest
12-10-2012, 10:54 PM
thuggs dont talk about snowballs...

jus slangin cain and 8-balls, yo.

casteeler
12-10-2012, 10:59 PM
:thuggs dont talk about snowballs...

jus slangin cain and 8-balls, yo.

:noidea:

Fire Haley
12-10-2012, 11:02 PM
If I was MOD I'd ban all the trolls.

Vote for me in the next inner circle council meeting

yea verily

Fire Arians
12-11-2012, 11:53 PM
N9qYF9DZPdw

OG 4 LYFE!

LayingTheWoodley56
12-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Why has this idiot's thread received 63 replies worth of attention (and yes, I am aware that I'm adding to it)? Woodley and Pouncey, draft busts? Sheesh. I have a hard time believing that these are even serious statements.

steelfury02
12-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Why has this idiot's thread received 63 replies worth of attention (and yes, I am aware that I'm adding to it)? Woodley and Pouncey, draft busts? Sheesh. I have a hard time believing that these are even serious statements.

wellllll, that whole thing with Woodley not being on the field - yea, he might want to change his conditioning habits for next season. IMO - he currently isn't worth the contract they gave him.

Buddha Bus
12-12-2012, 06:14 PM
To be honest, former RB was pretty hip back in the day when this video he was in was cool.

ui1tUS6Ho-c

The_Joker
12-12-2012, 06:38 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27637240.jpg

fortmemphis
12-16-2012, 03:31 PM
let's put this in perspective. If we lose to DAL today, we would be a full game behind CIN, but CIN has to come to PIT later this season and if we win that, we would be tied but have the tiebreaker due to sweeping the season series, right???

if for some crazy reason we end up tied with NYJets, we already beat them this year head to head, so we would go, right?

Hawaii 5-0
12-16-2012, 03:33 PM
If I was MOD I'd ban all the trolls.

Vote for me in the next inner circle council meeting

yea verily

and whatever you do, make sure the bitches stop making new Mike Wallace threads...:wink02:

ChristianKustomz
12-16-2012, 04:22 PM
I forgot how funny that video was.

Ok now back on track. I dont know if anyone feels the same way I do but I feel that if we can't get to the playoffs then I would be much happier seeing the Ravens fail too and lose their shot.

plenewken
12-16-2012, 06:10 PM
If the Steelers don't make the playoffs, I couldn't care less who makes them. For me the season would be over and if the NHL was playing, I wouldn't even watch the playoffs, I'd watch only the Superbowl and root for the NFC team.

SteelCurtain5643
12-16-2012, 07:56 PM
This team is complete fucking shit. Pathetic. I wish we had a fucking secondary we have to use our 4th and 5th CB's who have no clue wtf they are doing. And Brown's stupid fucking ass basically gave Dallas the game. Fuckin bullshit. Another chance to capitalize on Baltimore and we dont fucking win. So incredibly pissed off right now.

nj1923steelgirl
12-16-2012, 08:03 PM
You should be pissed right now! 7-7 right now we are on the outside looking in....

Neil-Still-Rules-14
12-16-2012, 08:46 PM
It's basically like this. The playoffs start two weeks early. The Steelers must win all of their remaining games or they will be sitting at home on New Year's Day.

steelfury02
12-16-2012, 09:10 PM
It's basically like this. The playoffs start two weeks early. The Steelers must win all of their remaining games or they will be sitting at home on New Year's Day.

PAGING HOMERS, PAGING HOMERS. THE STEELERS CAN'T LOSE ONE MORE SINGLE GAME. THE STEELERS CAN'T LOSE ONE MORE GAME IF THEY WANT TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL. THAT'S A 6 GAME WINNING STREAK. THE STEELERS NOW TURN IT OVER MORE THAN ANY TEAM IN THE NFL. FACT.

maddog78
12-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Bad news is, a 7-9 finish will look unattainable next year when the rest of Cowher's players, save for Ben and Heath, are jettisoned for cap reasons.

Dark, dark days ahead.

plenewken
12-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Drop the pipe. This 7-7 team ain't playoffs material. We are a mediocre team, in all compartments of the game, and the coaching staff ain't better..