PDA

View Full Version : Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

steelerchad
12-10-2012, 03:43 PM
As predicted the Ravens are in the process of imploding. Well, not really imploding, they're just not really very good this year. So far, we aren't either. It's a shame that the Steelers haven't been able to take advantage of their shortcomings this season. Neither team is as good as they were in 2010 and 2011.

This O coordinator firing is an act of desperation heading into mid December. I don't thing this can help for this season at this point. I'm shocked they made this kind of move now. They could conceivably lose out, although I think they'll win 1 of 3.

We'll need to take Cincy down ourselves, because the Ravens will lay down in week 17 if it helps keep us out of the playoffs and a 1st round matchup with them.

PATS16N0
12-10-2012, 07:32 PM
The Ravens thought they were good because replacement officials perpetually kept alive THREE scoring drives with bullshit idiot calls so they could win a game against the Patriots they were completely out played in. Like typical Ratbird fans, they took what they could get and decided to pretend replacement officials didn't hand them the win in a game so pathetically officiated it left the announcers apologizing over the air waves and really began the demands for the NFL to settle its affairs with the real zebras.

I hope they enjoyed their phony moment because now it's almost play off time and the Patriots, the Texans and probably Denver will all make them look ridiculous.

Fire Arians
12-10-2012, 08:02 PM
come on man

BleedPurple
12-12-2012, 03:13 AM
The Ravens thought they were good because replacement officials perpetually kept alive THREE scoring drives with bullshit idiot calls so they could win a game against the Patriots they were completely out played in. Like typical Ratbird fans, they took what they could get and decided to pretend replacement officials didn't hand them the win in a game so pathetically officiated it left the announcers apologizing over the air waves and really began the demands for the NFL to settle its affairs with the real zebras.

I hope they enjoyed their phony moment because now it's almost play off time and the Patriots, the Texans and probably Denver will all make them look ridiculous.

Wow, no it didn't, and I'm not going to sit here and let you rewrite history you nitwit.

Packers / Seahawks. No one said shit after our game because you lost. A lot has changed since then, and the pats are a better team going into the playoffs. But the bullshit you are spouting is just ridiculous. You lost, get over it. Week three was a looong time ago.

Although it's nice a see a dusting by the Ravens gets your panties in a twist.

The_Joker
12-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Wow, no it didn't, and I'm not going to sit here and let you rewrite history you nitwit.

Packers / Seahawks. No one said shit after our game because you lost. A lot has changed since then, and the pats are a better team going into the playoffs. But the bullshit you are spouting is just ridiculous. You lost, get over it. Week three was a looong time ago.

Guys, come quick, a Patsies and Ratbird fan are going at it!

:popcorn:

MasterOfPuppets
12-12-2012, 11:27 AM

tell em to get a room. a public forum is no place for that kind of deviant behavior...:puke:

fansince'76
12-12-2012, 11:37 AM
A Patriots fan complaining about officiating? The irony. The fucking rulebook has been practically rewritten to benefit those shitbirds over the last few years.

PATS16N0
12-12-2012, 05:22 PM

Oh, please, it was so pathetic Chris Collinsworth and whats-his-face started apologizing over and over and over again from like the 3rd quarter on. After your fake win he actually ended his broadcast by stating, and I quote, "the only loser in this game was the fans."

It began the conversation about a serious effort to get the real officials back being needed to basically save the season which was then given an exclamation point by the Seahawks / Packers game.

Your ravens are pathetic.

9-2 against your pathetic team. You're not on the Patriots level. You're bush league. Brady wipes his ass with purple.

Go cry about it.

Buddha Bus
12-12-2012, 05:29 PM

Z1eFdUSnaQM

MACH1
12-12-2012, 06:03 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3wamlsgC1rd8sq6o1_500.gif

Buddha Bus
12-12-2012, 06:06 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3wamlsgC1rd8sq6o1_500.gif

Watch it, Mach.... one of them is training to be a cage fighter. :chuckle:

MACH1
12-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Watch it, Mach.... one of them is training to be a cage fighter. :chuckle:

Scary

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/wrestling-wwe-ufc-mma/css/cagefighters_dress.jpg

i82much
12-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Oh, please, it was so pathetic Chris Collinsworth and whats-his-face started apologizing over and over and over again from like the 3rd quarter on. After your fake win he actually ended his broadcast by stating, and I quote, "the only loser in this game was the fans."

It began the conversation about a serious effort to get the real officials back being needed to basically save the season which was then given an exclamation point by the Seahawks / Packers game.

9-2 against your pathetic team. You're not on the Patriots level. You're bush league. Brady wipes his ass with purple.

Go cry about it.

Seriously you dipshit? You haven't won since you stopped cheating, and even that is after having the entire fucking rulebook rewritten to accommodate your candy-ass QB. That little shit wouldn't last 15 seconds on a playground with Suggs or Harrison, but the NFL just shuffles the rules because that's what the girls want to watch. Fucking flag football bullshit and you know it.

i82much
12-13-2012, 04:09 PM
A Patriots fan complaining about officiating? The irony. The fucking rulebook has been practically rewritten to benefit those shitbirds over the last few years.

Exactly. For fuck's sake. Really? Brady rule, tuck rule, fuck isn't there a giselle rule now too?

PATS16N0
12-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Really? Tom Brady asks for one flag the year after his injury when someone blatantly dives at his knee caps and he's a big girl in your eyes. Delusional. Brady takes MONSTER hits and gets right back up and goes right back to torching defenses.

He hides his injuries, never says a WORD about them to the media. Meanwhile, every time Big Ben or a Raven gets an injury he gets in front of a press conference and nails himself to a cross.

Brady has faced Suggs and Harrison PLENTY of times and what has ACTUALLY HAPPENED is their "candy asses" couldn't hang with HIM and the records and scores SHOW IT.

I know Patriot haters need to live in fantasy land to justify their delusions and biases so nothing you said is unexpected.

i82much
12-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Really? Tom Brady asks for one flag the year after his injury when someone blatantly dives at his knee caps and he's a big girl in your eyes. Delusional. Brady takes MONSTER hits and gets right back up and goes right back to torching defenses.

He hides his injuries, never says a WORD about them to the media. Meanwhile, every time Big Ben or a Raven gets an injury he gets in front of a press conference and nails himself to a cross.

Brady has faced Suggs and Harrison PLENTY of times and what has ACTUALLY HAPPENED is their "candy asses" couldn't hang with HIM and the records and scores SHOW IT.

I know Patriot haters need to live in fantasy land to justify their delusions and biases so nothing you said is unexpected.

Dude Brady is a candy-ass and you know it. Fucking deal.

MasterOfPuppets
12-13-2012, 04:54 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OmaHsqTCEow/TLoK-v9r9II/AAAAAAAAB1o/vaUdQmqy0BA/s1600/bradydress%5B1%5D.jpg

"take off the skirt".....rodney harrison

zSSnQrhUKpE

steelax04
12-13-2012, 04:54 PM
This is getting good... :popcorn:

Buddha Bus
12-13-2012, 05:16 PM

:rofl: "Asks for one flag", he says. :toofunny:

That is friggin' rich! That bitch cries whenever anyone even looks at him cross-eyed. You obviously never even watch your team's games... or you're completely tweaking on meth when you do.

The only other person in the NFL who even comes close to being a bigger crybaby is that pu$$y John Harbaugh. Dude whines about the officials like it's a centuries old family tradition that was ingrained in him through beatings and brainwashing after almost every loss.

IowaSteeler927
12-14-2012, 02:06 AM

Go cry about it.

Whoa now Brady wipes his own ass? I always thought Welker licked it clean for him.

PATS16N0
12-14-2012, 03:59 AM
:rofl: "Asks for one flag", he says. :toofunny:

That is friggin' rich! That bitch cries whenever anyone even looks at him cross-eyed. You obviously never even watch your team's games... or you're completely tweaking on meth when you do.

The only other person in the NFL who even comes close to being a bigger crybaby is that pu$$y John Harbaugh. Dude whines about the officials like it's a centuries old family tradition that was ingrained in him through beatings and brainwashing after almost every loss.

I watch every Patriots game, every week, and Brady calls for no such thing, and I see him take serious beatings.

If you have to resort to outright lying to make your argument it means you have no argument.

Last year Brady played football with an elbow injury all through out the middle of the season and then went into the post season with a shoulder injury that was reinjured during the Superbowl (that he lead his team to WHILE injured) and he kept every one of those injuries secret.

If that was Big Ben he would of had been reminding everyone every five seconds how he's playing injured, like he always does, then he would of lost to a QB as bad as Tebow, so that makes him a tough guy, because whining and media sympathy are for tough quarterbacks, right? Tough quarterbacks who can't make it past last years pathetic Bronco team? Quarterbacks who probably won't be seeing another play off game for a long, long time?

And "sissy" quarterbacks are the kind who lead very flawed teams to Superbowls on their shoulders while injured and not saying a single word about it? Quarterbacks with an aura so powerful and who inspire, and have inspired for over a decade, his opponents absolute best shot, each and every week, in a way each years defending champion can't even match? Those are the kind of quarterbacks deserving of you photoshopping skirts on them?

Typical Steeler fan delusions. I like the honest Steeler fans much more than the fictional and delusional ones, because that kind is among the worst variety of football fan in the league with pretty much zero respect for the sport over all.

The_Joker
12-14-2012, 04:28 AM
I like the honest Steeler fans much more than the fictional and delusional ones, because that kind is among the worst variety of football fan in the league with pretty much zero respect for the sport over all.

Works both ways, but I can agree with you there. Got kicked out of Steelers Nation for those ******s being whiny and bitching about everything.

:drink:

IowaSteeler927
12-14-2012, 07:02 AM
I watch every Patriots game, every week, and Brady calls for no such thing, and I see him take serious beatings.

If you have to resort to outright lying to make your argument it means you have no argument.

Last year Brady played football with an elbow injury all through out the middle of the season and then went into the post season with a shoulder injury that was reinjured during the Superbowl (that he lead his team to WHILE injured) and he kept every one of those injuries secret.

If that was Big Ben he would of had been reminding everyone every five seconds how he's playing injured, like he always does, then he would of lost to a QB as bad as Tebow, so that makes him a tough guy, because whining and media sympathy are for tough quarterbacks, right? Tough quarterbacks who can't make it past last years pathetic Bronco team? Quarterbacks who probably won't be seeing another play off game for a long, long time?

And "sissy" quarterbacks are the kind who lead very flawed teams to Superbowls on their shoulders while injured and not saying a single word about it? Quarterbacks with an aura so powerful and who inspire, and have inspired for over a decade, his opponents absolute best shot, each and every week, in a way each years defending champion can't even match? Those are the kind of quarterbacks deserving of you photoshopping skirts on them?

Typical Steeler fan delusions. I like the honest Steeler fans much more than the fictional and delusional ones, because that kind is among the worst variety of football fan in the league with pretty much zero respect for the sport over all.

Are you kidding me? Brady gets up and bitches, pisses, and moans more than any other quarterback when he gets hit. I've literally watched him bitch to a ref and then then the ref turns and throws a late flag.

How about this classic Brady temper tantrum after a clean hit as the ball was coming out of his hands?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SutlgkroYSM

SteelCityMom
12-14-2012, 07:07 AM

Oh please...but down the Brady jizz already. We know he's a great quarterback. That's why he doesn't need to be crying to the refs for flags....and yes, he does. And you know it. If you don't, you've been living under a rock for the past four years, not watching Patriots games. I'm not saying every time, but enough times to develop a reputation for it from both players and fans. There is a reason for that.

As to him keeping his injuries secret...for years he didn't have to say a thing. What was it, 3 years straight he was on the injury reports? Besides, he waits till after the game is lost to cry about his injuries, like it's supposed to be some part of an excuse (lots of QBs, including Ben, do this...no biggie). I'm not going to say that Ben doesn't talk to the media too much, or hasn't blown his injuries up in the media...but the past few years, his injuries have been ones that you kind of can't miss. The ankle wasn't going to be hidden, neither was the broken nose, or his latest rib/shoulder injury.

So get over it, grow a bit of thicker skin. If you think Brady is such a damned good leader (I'm not saying he's not), and is such an iron man who never pleas for flags from the refs, you wouldn't get so worked up and defensive about it, on another teams forum nonetheless.

Buddha Bus
12-14-2012, 08:25 AM

What happens in the Patriots locker room showers, stays in the Patriots locker room showers.

TzdUYgIx0e0

SteelCityMom
12-14-2012, 12:15 PM
This still cracks me up. :sofunny:

nhYkJXerqKc

KManX89
12-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Are you kidding me? Brady gets up and bitches, pisses, and moans more than any other quarterback when he gets hit. I've literally watched him bitch to a ref and then then the ref turns and throws a late flag.

How about this classic Brady temper tantrum after a clean hit as the ball was coming out of his hands?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SutlgkroYSM

Or this one: :sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NDTuofKycw

BTW, dumbass Pats troll, Terrell Suggs was pushed INTO Brady's knees by his offensive lineman... that's not a penalty at all, doofus, learn the rules:

Rule 12, Section 2, Article 9 :

"It is not a foul if the defender is blocked (or fouled) into the passer and has no opportunity to avoid him"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75YPZmpp1Wk

Now watch the clip again, pause it at 0:02, you can clearly see his offensive lineman (#57) extending an arm out and shoving him... so in essence, Marsha Brady started whining to get a phantom roughing the passer call, and got it, as usual. Not surprising, though, we all know the NFL FO gives Fallatio to Marsha, at every turn.

The Curtain's Crusader
12-17-2012, 01:27 AM
He threw quite the temper-tantrum tonight when the refs gave San Fran a timeout right before he took the snap. It was hilarious. Literally stomping his feet and whining to the ref. The TO was clearly called in time, too.

PATS16N0
12-17-2012, 01:30 AM
He threw quite the temper-tantrum tonight when the refs gave San Fran a timeout right before he took the snap. It was hilarious. Literally stomping his feet and whining to the ref. The TO was clearly called in time, too.

He slammed the ball down and got in the officials face.

That's called having a passionate HOF quarterback who at the age of 35 still wants to absolutely destroy every team he faces.

You wouldn't know or recognize passion like that because... well... Big Ben is your quarterback.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
12-17-2012, 01:57 AM
He slammed the ball down and got in the officials face.

That's called having a passionate HOF quarterback who at the age of 35 still wants to absolutely destroy every team he faces.

You wouldn't know or recognize passion like that because... well... Big Ben is your quarterback.

There's a difference between passion and just being a plain douche. I've never seen any of the all-time greats pull such debauchery.

And you want to talk about passion? How about a QB essentially getting his foot separated from his body, then having it taped up and playing 15 minutes later, even while being basically immobile?

http://youtu.be/uJZWIk5hPbQ

Or a QB having his nose broken and not missing a single play?

http://youtu.be/10Vdf7qFlmg

So no, just acting like an 11-year old girl is not what qualifies "passion."

PATS16N0
12-17-2012, 02:08 AM
Dude, seriously, give the guy a break. Any other team and any other Quarterback and all of America is shutting their televisions off at half time.

This was Tom Brady in the 3rd and 4th quarter of tonight's game.

FsqJFIJ5lLs

If that's something you WOULDN'T want out of your Quarterback than carry on with your mediocrity.

PATS16N0
12-17-2012, 02:10 AM
Hey, so be it, you take Big Ben, we'll keep Brady. He's our kind of quarterback.
We're happy he's ours and we wouldn't trade him for the world.

You can project whatever you want to on the fire that he brings to the field.
The man is a lion.

Buddha Bus
12-17-2012, 03:19 AM
The man is a lion.

He certainly is a feline of some sort.

i82much
12-17-2012, 03:59 PM
Brady == arena football QB. Or cheerleader, maybe pro golfer. He's a candy-ass bro, he's a whiny candy-ass.

SteelersCanada
12-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Guys.. we can't really talk shit about Brady. It makes us look bitter and childish.

Chances are the Pats are going to win this year and we're going to have to deal with that fact. Does it suck? Absolutely. There's also no team that can compete with the Pats this year when they're on their game. Brady made one of the best defenses in the league look like they should be playing in the CFL. Imagine what he'd do to a team like the Packers in the Super Bowl.

i82much
12-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Guys.. we can't really talk shit about Brady. It makes us look bitter and childish.

Chances are the Pats are going to win this year and we're going to have to deal with that fact. Does it suck? Absolutely. There's also no team that can compete with the Pats this year when they're on their game. Brady made one of the best defenses in the league look like they should be playing in the CFL. Imagine what he'd do to a team like the Packers in the Super Bowl.

Eff that. Brady and his ilk are a huge part of the pansification of football. The league saw something better than old-school football with tough players getting hit hard. They saw $$$$. And what better way to make $$$$ than to make sure pretty boy Tommy could suit up every game?

PATS16N0
12-17-2012, 06:37 PM
You're saying the NFL's rules should be such that allows random no-name scrubs to injure first ballot Hall of Fame quarterbacks? Brilliant.

PATS16N0
12-17-2012, 06:37 PM

Hey, wow, one of you gets it.

i82much
12-17-2012, 07:21 PM
You're saying the NFL's rules should be such that allows random no-name scrubs to injure first ballot Hall of Fame quarterbacks? Brilliant.

I'm saying they should play tackle instead of touch.

Look - if you're a real football fan, the old Steelers, Raiders, Lawrence Taylor, Reggie White, the 80's Bears, all of that stuff. The way to beat a team was to beat them up. Unitas used to drag his bloody ass all over the field figuring a way to will his team to victory. Bradshaw or Big Ben vs. Brady back in the 50's, 60's, 70's? Come on. Give me the Steelers QB any day out of those guys. And that is coming from a guy that HATES THE FRICKING STEELERS.

Now the NFL realizes hey, certain extra-special QB's are worth more money than all of that defense, all that guts, all that toughness combined. So they make up a bunch of rules to protect your little prima donna QB. But deep down, you know damn well Tom Brady wouldn't be the toughest guy in your local bowling league, much less belong on a football field with the likes of James Harrison or Terrell Suggs.

And you know what else? If you are Steelers fan, a Ravens fan, just a fan of real, old-fashioned smash-mouth football, it's enough to make you sick. We're not bitter over the games you've won, we're bitter over the league kowtowing to your little candy ass QB.

terpsnation
12-17-2012, 07:22 PM
Last night, if Tom Brady had spent a little less time bitching at the refs, and a little more time throwing TDs, then maybe you guys would have won the game.

Just sayin'.

harrison'samonster
12-17-2012, 07:29 PM
i82much, I think those days of real football are coming to an end.

These players are too fast and big, the field's are in too perfect condition, the training to good. Unfortunately the days of smash mouth football are going away.

terpsnation
12-17-2012, 07:31 PM

These players are too fast and big, the field's are in too perfect condition, the training to good. Unfortunately the days of smash mouth football are going away.

Can we blame the fact that both of our teams suck this year on that?

Please.

harrison'samonster
12-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Can we blame the fact that both of our teams suck this year on that?

Please.

I'm not sure what you mean by that

terpsnation
12-17-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by that

When we're both sitting around in Jan and Feb, watching other teams playing in the playoffs, you'll know what I mean.

i82much
12-17-2012, 07:37 PM

I think you're right, but I'm not going to sit here and listen to a bunch of crap about how great Brady is when he is a big part of why football isn't what it used to be. Can you imagine, "The Bradshaw Rule" or "The Unitas Rule" because Terry or John got hurted by a big bad defensive player???!!!

harrison'samonster
12-17-2012, 07:41 PM
When we're both sitting around in Jan and Feb, watching other teams playing in the playoffs, you'll know what I mean.

or you could clarify what you meant now and we could have a reasonable discussion

PATS16N0
12-17-2012, 08:53 PM
I'm saying they should play tackle instead of touch.

Look - if you're a real football fan, the old Steelers, Raiders, Lawrence Taylor, Reggie White, the 80's Bears, all of that stuff. The way to beat a team was to beat them up. Unitas used to drag his bloody ass all over the field figuring a way to will his team to victory. Bradshaw or Big Ben vs. Brady back in the 50's, 60's, 70's? Come on. Give me the Steelers QB any day out of those guys. And that is coming from a guy that HATES THE FRICKING STEELERS.

Now the NFL realizes hey, certain extra-special QB's are worth more money than all of that defense, all that guts, all that toughness combined. So they make up a bunch of rules to protect your little prima donna QB. But deep down, you know damn well Tom Brady wouldn't be the toughest guy in your local bowling league, much less belong on a football field with the likes of James Harrison or Terrell Suggs.

And you know what else? If you are Steelers fan, a Ravens fan, just a fan of real, old-fashioned smash-mouth football, it's enough to make you sick. We're not bitter over the games you've won, we're bitter over the league kowtowing to your little candy ass QB.

You're such a damn hypocrite. You claim to respect football and than you disrespect Tom Brady.

Here's a history lesson.

Peyton Manning was drafted #1, treated like football royalty his entire life, entered the NFL with rose peddles and a red carpet, went to a dome team, got moved to an all expansion division, had the full weight of the NFL propaganda machine to build him a legacy that isn't even real..... bombs in the post season every single year.

Tom Brady was over looked, drafted in the 6th round, had to work his ass off, now has three Superbowl rings, has shattered almost every PERFORMANCE-based Quarterback record in the league (not the kind you get from just lingering around for 20 seasons), is in the hunt each and every season, even with incredibly flawed teams, and plays with a greater passion than probably anyone else I can think of in the National Football League.

And you do nothing but disrespect this man with the most outrageous slanders imaginable, photo shopping him in skirts, lying about his attitude, inventing things that aren't real, diminish his accomplishments with ridiculous allegations, and then lecture me on how much you respect football. What a joke.

So while Brady takes all his defeats as a team, and accepts all his victories as one, as well (even when he is essentially single-handedly responsible), you despise him for it.

When his fire for winning is on display on the field, you call it a tantrum.

If he loses by one touchdown, he choked. If he wins by six touchdowns, he was padding his stats.

If he comes up short in the Superbowl because he only had 57 seconds, 90 yards to cover, and no time outs, he's not clutch.

If he takes brutal sack after brutal sack after brutal sack and still leads the Patriots to victory in a frigid December snow-storm, he's a "candy ass" because three seasons before you saw him call for a flag.

Meanwhile, Peyton Manning can whine, pout, throw his own team mates under the bus at press conferences, choke constantly in the post season, get his one SB ring gift wrapped by NFL officials with a 3/7 TD/INT play off ratio, play in a dome against expansion teams, and he's the greatest ever according to all the same people.

I'm honestly so sick of it.

I watch every Patriots game. Every single one. I see Brady call for maybe 1 or two flags a season. There's nothing unique to him about it.

There's a reason that every time Ray Lewis comes to Gillette stadium he's on the sidelines yelling ""We playing chess tonight, fellas! We ain't playin' checkers! We playin' Tom Brady tonight!"

Speaking of Ray Lewis, let him drop some knowledge on you since you're just a blind hater in dire need of a Brady education.

gae5luwzfOg

The NFL rules are as they are because it would be absolutely retarded to allow no name third stringers to injure or end the career of first ballot Hall of Famers.
You think Brady gets too many calls, or calls other quarterbacks wouldn't get?
Too bad. He's earned that luxary. Let me repeat that: He's EARNED that Luxary.

I'm against a lot of things the NFL has done. Rodney Harrison is one of my favorite Patriots of all time and that man wouldn't even be able to exist in today's NFL.
But Quarterbacks, who hold the ball every play and have 4 or 5 or 6 massive roided out crazies coming after them every play can't be permitted to drop out of the league like flies.

And to act like Brady is personally responsible for these rule changes is just incredible.

hodTuRT3KOI&

If you were the football fan you claim to be you would respect this man.

You don't see me photo shopping Ray Lewis in a skirt or at a murder scene, or Polamalu with bows in his hair.

PATS16N0
12-17-2012, 09:02 PM
o2xAx1KU7iA

Just unbelievable. Those highlights are off the chain. Throwing out blocks to save players, hitting receivers from the sitting position after tripping, dodging rushers and having the presence of mind to see a receiver deep while getting swarmed by linebackers.

But haters are gonna' hate.

i82much
12-17-2012, 09:21 PM
You're such a damn hypocrite. You claim to respect football and than you disrespect Tom Brady.

Here's a history lesson.

Peyton Manning was drafted #1, treated like football royalty his entire life, entered the NFL with rose peddles and a red carpet, went to a dome team, got moved to an all expansion division, had the full weight of the NFL propaganda machine to build him a legacy that isn't even real..... bombs in the post season every single year.

Tom Brady was over looked, drafted in the 6th round, had to work his ass off, now has three Superbowl rings, has shattered almost every PERFORMANCE-based Quarterback record in the league (not the kind you get from just lingering around for 20 seasons), is in the hunt each and every season, even with incredibly flawed teams, and plays with a greater passion than probably anyone else I can think of in the National Football League.

And you do nothing but disrespect this man with the most outrageous slanders imaginable, photo shopping him in skirts, lying about his attitude, inventing things that aren't real, diminish his accomplishments with ridiculous allegations, and then lecture me on how much you respect football. What a joke.

So while Brady takes all his defeats as a team, and accepts all his victories as one, as well (even when he is essentially single-handedly responsible), you despise him for it.

If he loses by one touchdown, he choked. If he wins by six touchdowns, he was padding his stats.

If he comes up short in the Superbowl because he only had 57 seconds, 90 yards to cover, and no time outs, he's not clutch.

If he takes brutal sack after brutal sack after brutal sack and still leads the Patriots to victory in a frigid December snow-storm, he's a "candy ass" because three seasons before you saw him call for a flag.

Meanwhile, Peyton Manning can whine, pout, throw his own team mates under the bus at press conferences, choke constantly in the post season, get his one SB ring gift wrapped by NFL officials with a 3/7 TD/INT play off ratio, play in a dome against expansion teams, and he's the greatest ever according to all the same people.

I watch every Patriots game. Every single one. I see Brady call for maybe 1 or two flags a season. There's nothing unique to him about it.

There's a reason that every time Ray Lewis comes to Gillette stadium he's on the sidelines yelling ""We playing chess tonight, fellas! We ain't playin' checkers! We playin' Tom Brady tonight!"

Speaking of Ray Lewis, let him drop some knowledge on you since you're just a blind hater in dire need of a Brady education.

gae5luwzfOg

The NFL rules are as they are because it would be absolutely retarded to allow no name third stringers to injure or end the career of first ballot Hall of Famers.

I'm against a lot of things the NFL has done. Rodney Harrison is one of my favorite Patriots of all time and that man wouldn't even be able to exist in today's NFL.
But Quarterbacks, who hold the ball every play and have 4 or 5 or 6 massive roided out crazies coming after them every play can't be permitted to drop out of the league like flies.

And to act like Brady is personally responsible for these rule changes is just incredible.

hodTuRT3KOI&

You don't see me photo shopping Ray Lewis in a skirt or at a murder scene, or Polamalu with bows in his hair.

FFS, what is this, a Supreme Court brief? Can I get the fricking cliff notes version?

Here's mine - Brady sucks.

BleedPurple
12-18-2012, 11:30 AM

Go cry about it.

:blah: Pull your head out of your ass and listen to the actual broadcast, he said no such thing. The rest of your post is too stupid to comment on, considering you are 0-1 this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlxxtk-NLgA&NR=1&feature=endscreen

BleedPurple
12-18-2012, 11:34 AM

Here's a history lesson.

gae5luwzfOg

hodTuRT3KOI&

You want to talk handed super bowls? How many do you have since spygate?

KManX89
12-18-2012, 04:18 PM
You want to talk handed super bowls? How many do you have since spygate?

Not to mention, that first SB against the Rams (SB 36) they shouldn't have even been in, and only made it because the refs decided that Brady somehow "threw" the ball holding it with both hands against his chest. :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: Seriously, does that EVER get ruled anything other than an obvious fumble? Enlighten me a bit here. :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

And for anyone doubting he had it tucked in fully (hence, a fumble, EVEN ACCORDING TO THE STUPID TUCK RULE), this pic pretty much says it all:

http://welcometothe716.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/the-tuck-rule1.jpg

Lady Steel
12-18-2012, 05:51 PM
The man is a lion.

:toofunny:

He certainly is a feline of some sort.

:chuckle:

steelerchad
12-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Can I have the thread back?
This thread was about the Ravens sucking, not about the Pats sucking. Even though, I hate both equally. Somehow we have Ravens fans and Pats fans arguing about who sucks less on a Steelers board.
Take it outside guys.

Ravens- Finish imploding, so we can win the last 2 and steal away the AFC N.

Pats- Go back to your great regular season, only to blow another playoff run when everyone thinks you're going to win it all. 2004 is getting further and further away. Brady has seen his last Super Bowl.

silver & black
12-20-2012, 02:38 PM
LOL.... this thread is priceless.

i82much
12-20-2012, 06:36 PM
Can I have the thread back?
This thread was about the Ravens sucking, not about the Pats sucking. Even though, I hate both equally. Somehow we have Ravens fans and Pats fans arguing about who sucks less on a Steelers board.
Take it outside guys.

Ravens- Finish imploding, so we can win the last 2 and steal away the AFC N.

Pats- Go back to your great regular season, only to blow another playoff run when everyone thinks you're going to win it all. 2004 is getting further and further away. Brady has seen his last Super Bowl.

Um a Steelers fan wants to talk about imploding? Hello, Cleveland, hello Dallas! I think you were better off letting the Ravens & Pats fans get after each other ...

steelerchad
12-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Um a Steelers fan wants to talk about imploding? Hello, Cleveland, hello Dallas! I think you were better off letting the Ravens & Pats fans get after each other ...

Yeah. If the refs hadn't mis marked Ray Rice's 28 yard pick up, the Ravens would be on a 4 game losing streak.
We're not good right now, but getting beat at home by Charlie Batch, then the Skins, then getting the shit stomped out of you at home by Denver for a supposed 9-2 Super Bowl contender appears to be the bigger implosion. But as I stated earlier, I think it's more of the fact that the 9-2 was never real to begin with. The Ravens just weren't and aren't that good.

i82much
12-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Yeah. If the refs hadn't mis marked Ray Rice's 28 yard pick up, the Ravens would be on a 4 game losing streak.
We're not good right now, but getting beat at home by Charlie Batch, then the Skins, then getting the shit stomped out of you at home by Denver for a supposed 9-2 Super Bowl contender appears to be the bigger implosion. But as I stated earlier, I think it's more of the fact that the 9-2 was never real to begin with. The Ravens just weren't and aren't that good.

Whatever makes ya feel better, hon.

stb_steeler
12-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Still cant figure out why a Ravens or a Patriots fans feels the need to come on to a Steeler board to thump your chest.. No matter what! you aint winning the argument here.. If ya dont like it, you know where the door is------------------->

SteelersCanada
12-20-2012, 10:59 PM
I understand shit talking the Ravens because they truly have a shitty quarterback and team at its core, but the Patriots don't. Of course, when we walk into Foxboro and make that shit our bitch we can talk shit then, but until then, they're staring a bye right in the face and seem Super Bowl bound if they don't have to play us.

Let's hold off until then and talk shit about the Ravens.

Also, they didn't need Spy Gate to knock your ass out of the AFC Title game, Ravens fans.

i82much
12-20-2012, 11:17 PM
Also, they didn't need Spy Gate to knock your ass out of the AFC Title game, Ravens fans.

Brady may be a *****, but at least he's better than freakin' Tebow. I don't even know how you show your face after that deal. But hey if you can't even beat the Cowboys chances are you don't have to worry about losing to anybody in the playoffs this year :tt02:

That's right, I just Ray Rice'd the towel too :thumbsup:

Fire Arians
12-20-2012, 11:58 PM
I understand shit talking the Ravens because they truly have a shitty quarterback and team at its core, but the Patriots don't. Of course, when we walk into Foxboro and make that shit our bitch we can talk shit then, but until then, they're staring a bye right in the face and seem Super Bowl bound if they don't have to play us.

Let's hold off until then and talk shit about the Ravens.

uh, i think they'd be super bowl bound if they play us, at least 80% chance