PDA

View Full Version : I'm watching the pats and texans....and

BlaZeQuietly
12-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Well I'm just going to come out and say it. Even on our best day we cannot compete with either of these teams. Face it, this season is done, even if we make the playoffs, we simply don't have the talent to beat these guys. Brady is like a machine this year, that man is great , I hate him but he is great, the patriots have a superior team. They aren't coughing the ball up at all, they are better than us. Even the texans, losing 21-0 are playing better than I've seen the steelers play all year. Im sorry, I love the steelers to but it's time some of us get our heads out of the clouds. This isn't our season, in fact our window may be closed, it may be time to rebuild.:noidea:

Terminator
12-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Well I'm just going to come out and say it. Even on our best day we cannot compete with either of these teams. Face it, this season is done, even if we make the playoffs, we simply don't have the talent to beat these guys. Brady is like a machine this year, that man is great , I hate him but he is great, the patriots have a superior team. They aren't coughing the ball up at all, they are better than us. Even the texans, losing 21-0 are playing better than I've seen the steelers play all year. Im sorry, I love the steelers to but it's time some of us get our heads out of the clouds. This isn't our season, in fact our window may be closed, it may be time to rebuild.:noidea:

I was thinking the exact same thing.

How often do we even put up more than 20 points? It seems like such a struggle to get that high. When the Patriots do it, it's normal.

But no, we would get our asses kicked in the post-season by both teams.

tony hipchest
12-10-2012, 09:55 PM
we have 100+ threads on how bad the steelers are and how they are not playoff worthy in the steelers forum.

we have ZERO threads in the NFL section about the current monday night football game vs the patriots and texans and how great both of those teams are.

this thread is being moved to its proper destination, and please remember that steelersfever isnt a personal twitter feed or facebook page, to post random thoughts, doings, or status updates.

thanks!

:tt02:

BlaZeQuietly
12-10-2012, 09:56 PM
We beat the pats last year with basically the same team, but I've watched a lot of our games and all i have is images of us dropping passes, fumbling balls, the most disgusting is when sanders had the ball and a wide open field and then just dropped the ball.... what the hell, teams like the pats, texans and packers don't do that shit, its pathetic its like the steelers are playing hot potato every time they get the ball the gotta drop it as fast as they can, or better yet throw it directly at the opponent.

BlaZeQuietly
12-10-2012, 09:58 PM
yup I'm the Harrison of this forum, lol.

PATS16N0
12-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Patriots are making the Houston Texans look like children on national television.
After all this time the Patriots are still the class of the AFC.

Skip Bayless going to have a fun morning tomorrow.

Oh, yeah, and this one sided destruction of the Texans is taking place WITHOUT Gronk on the field.

Bring on the play offs. Bring on Denver. Bring on Baltimore. Bring on whoever.
Tom Brady is going to Superbowl number #6 this season for his 4th ring.

Yup, after this season I'll have to make a new internet rule:
I'll only talk to fans of teams with four rings or more. Four rings or more or I won't be able to be seen talking to you.

Guess you guys are in luck.

Atlanta Dan
12-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Probably the most impressive Pats performance on Monday night since they smoked the Jets in December 2010 - of course greatness was once again derailed when the Pats lost to the Jets in the playoffs the next month

The Texans are the Falcons of the NFC - Houston has been shredded by Green Bay and now the Pats - IMO the AFC will come down to Denver & New England - CBS Sports execs are already hard thinking about the ratings a prime time New England-Denver AFC championship game would draw

Atlanta Dan
12-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Patriots are making the Houston Texans look like children on national television.
After all this time the Patriots are still the class of the AFC.

8 years and counting since the class of the AFC won a Super Bowl :coffee:

Eli and the Giants must be terrified of possibly facing the Pats juggernaut again

PATS16N0
12-10-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm agreeing with Pats v. Denver and Denver has demonstrated time and time again that their defense has no answer for Brady. New England has scored a combined total of about 6 billion points in their last three meetings.

PATS16N0
12-10-2012, 10:13 PM
8 years and counting since the class of the AFC won a Super Bowl :coffee:

Eli and the Giants must be terrified of possibly facing the Pats juggernaut again

Giants won by an inch in '07. They won by a foot last year. I don't think the Giants has the team this year to stop this New England team. This years Patriot offense is more deadly than it was in even 07'. I'll gladly take a redemption win against the Vagiants this year.

BlaZeQuietly
12-10-2012, 10:18 PM
I think you better worry about his brother Peyton more, Denver WILL beat you in the AFC championship game and go on to face the 49ers in the SB.

PATS16N0
12-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Yes, because Denver didn't get completely dominated by the Patriots earlier this year already.

Oh, wait... Yeah, they did, just like their two meetings last year.

TRH
12-10-2012, 10:59 PM
I think you better worry about his brother Peyton more, Denver WILL beat you in the AFC championship game and go on to face the 49ers in the SB.

At this point, my thoughts are that NE will handily beat Denver, actually.

The Curtain's Crusader
12-10-2012, 11:19 PM

Again?

:banging:

:tt04:

SteelersCanada
12-10-2012, 11:28 PM
edited out my words on Blaze.

I'm tired of all these doomsayers when we lose and when we win, they're jizzing their pants with excitement. Ya, we've lost to shitty teams but we've shown we can hang around with the "big boys" of the NFL. We beat the Giants in their house with the officiating being so one sided. Do you remember the excitement after that game for this team on these boards? Now, we lost to the Browns with Batch and everyone is playing Russian roulette. The loss to the Chargers and they're jumping off buildings while telling us how much our team "fucking sucks".

We can hang with these teams. We can beat both of these teams when we have a healthy franchise quarterback and our offense back in rhythm. The fact is, Ben was rusty after three weeks off. Does this surprise you? It shouldn't and the fact that it does makes me shake my head. The Chargers' defense single-handedly kept them in games and gave them opportunities to win. This is the same Chargers team that would have beaten the Ravens if not for the miracle 4th-and-29. Can we not hang with the Ravens either? Are they too good of a team?

No one is afraid of Matt Schaub and that Texans secondary. Giving up 84 points and only scoring 31 against elite quarterbacks doesn't scream legitimate contender to me. The Patriots have an amazing offense - no one is arguing that. That secondary, however, is weak and can be exploited by Roethlisberger.

This Steelers team will eventually get back together and get back into rhythm. The way our defense has been playing when they're healthy was top of the line and elite. When we get healthy and get guys like Woodley and Ike back - we're fine. Stop with these fucking threads of "we suck guys, we can't win anything".

PATS16N0
12-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Patriots expose Texans as PRETENDERS TO THE THRONE.
Patriots run the AFC. This is our conference.

Terminator
12-11-2012, 07:07 AM
edit

TRH
12-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Patriots expose Texans as PRETENDERS TO THE THRONE.
Patriots run the AFC. This is our conference.

what they exposed is a 'fraudulent' secondary. This isn't the first time they've looked horrible against a good QB. Nearly every time they face a good QB, they look similar. They'll NEVER make it deep in the playoffs.

Fire Arians
12-11-2012, 01:08 PM
the texans got their asses kicked, i thought it was gonna be a good game but it was over by the 1st quarter