PDA

View Full Version : Missing my Steel City

SteelerPrincess
08-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Well all, I just relocated to Tennessee from Pittsburgh. Now that the new season is upon us, I am sure missing my fellow fans! There is nothing like football season in Pittsburgh...But if anyone out there is in TN, let me know where the good Steeler bars are! Although I live down here, I do sport my black and gold everywhere, and I have had many people yell back with their approval! I knew I had bought a house in the right neighborhood when the house down the road proudly put up their Steeler banner for the season...GO STEELERS!

Prosdo
08-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Welcome to SF!

LambertIsGod58
08-13-2006, 10:50 AM
Welcome to SteelersFever sista!! I've been to TN before. It was awesome!!! People are much more friendly down there. I hope you like country music.

melroseplace
08-13-2006, 12:36 PM
welcome to the boards! always happy to see a fellow Steelers sister :smile: that's awesome that your neighbors are Steelers fans, watching a game w/them would be a good way to get to know them!

HburgXL06
08-13-2006, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions or need anythin feel free to hit me up! We have a few members here that are both from Tenn and are Steeler Nation sisters. Sounds like you need to get to know your new neighbors, maybe it's time for you to put up your own Steelers banner! Peace.

BuFu

HometownGal
08-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Hi SteelerPrincess and welcome! :smile:

floodcitygirl
08-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Welcome Steelerprincess and enjoy! :smile:

SteelerFanInCA
08-14-2006, 03:47 PM
Welcome to the site. :smile:

AZ_Steeler
08-14-2006, 05:29 PM
Welcome aboard! Hopefully, this place will help you feel lilke you're home!

SteelShooter
08-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ................................and did I say "Hey There!"

SteelerzGirl
08-15-2006, 05:39 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, SteelerPrincess! :smile:

SteelerPrincess
08-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

clevestinks
09-02-2006, 09:18 AM
Welcome Princess Enjoy!

SteelCityMan786
09-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Welcome aboard. Not fair you had to move from the best city on earth.

SteelerPrincess
09-02-2006, 10:30 AM
I do miss my black and gold Fridays in Pit, but I am carrying the torch down here in TN. There is an army of Steeler fans here in TN and we have banded together to implement black and gold Fridays here! Steel City fans are everywhere! My brother lives in Seattle and there is a bar close to him that a man from PA owns. This is where all of the Steeler fans cheer on the mighty black and gold. Pit fans are the most loyal around!

Elvis
09-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Hey.. good to hear from someone in TN.. I am in western NC about an hour from TN.. gatlinburg or pigeon forge.. love TN... anyway welcome to the SF