PDA

View Full Version : Kickin' this thing off proper!

bratsinmybelly
08-13-2006, 12:08 AM
Well as I wind down from a long hard day of pounding beers (17) and brats (6) one might consider this mid-season form. I, however, consider it pretty close to Christmas. I know it's only a pre-season game but to me it's the New Year. When the Steelers take the field something special takes hold at my house. I get out my Barry Foster jersey (he was a Razorback), put the Steelers shirt on the dog, Fire up the grill, and wish like hell I lived in Pittsburgh! I just wanted you all to know that this will be my first season as part of a forum of any kind. I think I got lucky and found the best damn Steeler site on the web. All you locals make those of us stuck in other places feel like we're a little closer to the action. Thanks to all of you who make this site possible and thanks to the Steeler Nation! And By God

:tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03:
STEELER FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!!!!

O.K. My drunk ass is going to bed. peace out!:chug:

HburgXL06
08-13-2006, 12:15 AM
My thoughts exactly. Hey man, move up to da Burgh and open a restaurant there and I'll work with/for ya! I have experience bein a server! Lol. I've been tryin to figure out an excuse to move to Pittsburgh for months now. I know I'll figure out one by the time I graduate from college if not before then! Peace.

BuFu

tony hipchest
08-13-2006, 12:16 AM
Well as I wind down from a long hard day of pounding beers (17) and brats (6) one might consider this mid-season form. I, however, consider it pretty close to Christmas. I know it's only a pre-season game but to me it's the New Year. When the Steelers take the field something special takes hold at my house. I get out my Barry Foster jersey (he was a Razorback), put the Steelers shirt on the dog, Fire up the grill, and wish like hell I lived in Pittsburgh! I just wanted you all to know that this will be my first season as part of a forum of any kind. I think I got lucky and found the best damn Steeler site on the web. All you locals make those of us stuck in other places feel like we're a little closer to the action. Thanks to all of you who make this site possible and thanks to the Steeler Nation! And By God

:tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03:
STEELER FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!!!!

O.K. My drunk ass is going to bed. peace out!:chug:

:sofunny: :cheers:

Haiku_Dirtt
08-13-2006, 12:29 AM
All you locals make those of us stuck in other places feel like we're a little closer to the action. Thanks to all of you who make this site possible and thanks to the Steeler Nation! And By God

Especially those of us stuck in the 49er-Raider market.

melroseplace
08-13-2006, 12:48 PM
glad to have you on the site with us this season!

stillers4me
08-13-2006, 01:03 PM
Welcome aboard!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/steelersbang.gif