PDA

View Full Version : Eagles looking like Steelers

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Watching the Eagles tonight reminds me of watching the steelers play, it almost looks like they are litteraly trying to cram a giant letter "W" down the bengles throats with hopes of some type of reward in return. As if the goal in the game is to lose.

Fire Arians
12-13-2012, 09:01 PM
looks like we got a ballgame to me

Blacksburg Zach
12-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Eagles are shitting the bed in the third quarter. They committed two turnovers that both resulted in Bengals touchdowns.

Blacksburg Zach
12-13-2012, 10:03 PM
In the time it took me to type the previous post, the Eagles just turned the ball over again.

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:07 PM
see what I mean? very 2012 steeler-esk

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:08 PM
everyone mocks me

yet... I am generally correct about everything most of the time.

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:10 PM
Its just some hard nosed Pennsylvania football right there another turn over woooo!

Blacksburg Zach
12-13-2012, 10:12 PM
Oh...My...God. Three Eagles turnovers in just 71 seconds of football.

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:12 PM
I just switch the channel over to adult swim, family guy is way better than this pennsylvania football give the other team the ball as fast as you can style football loser shit lets play like pittsburgh crap on nfl network.

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:13 PM
blacksburg... is that in VA?

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:14 PM
oh yeah it says on ur info thing, did you know that virgina tech shooter dude that took a gun to college and chained the doors shut and committed the biggest massacre in american history?

Blacksburg Zach
12-13-2012, 10:18 PM
oh yeah it says on ur info thing, did you know that virgina tech shooter dude that took a gun to college and chained the doors shut and committed the biggest massacre in american history?

I've never met the guy. Wow, in the second quarter, the Bungles tried to give the Eagles the football game, but the Eagles have generously declined that offer in the second half.:banging:

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:20 PM
the eagles were like "NO NO! I insist you win this game please, we've noticed the steelers play like this and then get a bunch of money from roger goodell so we are going to try to lose as hard as we can like the steelers do and see if we get money, here take the ****ing back back you prick!"

SteelCity4Life
12-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Wow, Philly is showing their true colors. They pissed this game away WORSE than we did. They didn't even have a CHANCE.

Dang Bungles. I'll be happy as long as Steel City walks away with the W this week!

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:31 PM
yeah like we had a chance against the chargers , down 20-3 and ben bounces the ball off his players back, another steelers tries to pick it up but drops it, then a chargers jumps on it for a touch down. we crammed that win down their throat

Fire Arians
12-13-2012, 10:36 PM
nah man, if the eagles were winning they'd be lookin like the steelers. we only look bad against shitty teams

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:45 PM
would u like to make a wager on the cowboys game?

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:47 PM
The Steelers are going to LOSE to a DECENT team in the Cowboys. I will Bet my affiliation with this site on it. If The Steelers win, you can BAN ME FOR LIFE!

Fire Arians
12-13-2012, 10:48 PM
The Steelers are going to LOSE to a DECENT team in the Cowboys. I will Bet my affiliation with this site on it. If The Steelers win, you can BAN ME FOR LIFE!

pick a different wager, sig bet? i'm not banning anyone for having an opinion

if the steelers win, you put "Fire Arians is my Hero" in your sig, if they lose, I'll put whatever you want me to put in my sig. loser has to wear it for a week. deal?

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:48 PM
If the the steelers lose I get to be "member of the month" where you honor me with a post thanking me for my insightful and correct posts :) Deal?

Fire Arians
12-13-2012, 10:51 PM
If the the steelers lose I get to be "member of the month" where you honor me with a post thanking me for my insightful and correct posts :) Deal?

I can't give out member of the week, I don't have that kind of power. Bayz, Atlanta Dan, and I think Tony are supermods, but if they agree to it, then I'm game. I'm just a helper mod to get rid of spam and lock / delete threads if they get out of hand

Otherwise it's a sig, or post, or whatever you want that's within the rules of the board lol

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:51 PM
Okay sig bet, steelers win I will put in my sig "I, Blaze Quietly am just a loser pill popper with nothing intelligent to say and contribute nothing positive to this forum"

if the cowboys win you must put in your sig

BlazeQuietly although unpopular here on the steelers fever forums, is in general correct about most things he says.

and we need to keep it our sigs for 1 whole month

Fire Arians
12-13-2012, 10:53 PM
deal haha

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 10:57 PM
I hope I lose.

Fire Haley
12-14-2012, 12:07 AM
This game was meaningless, our Cowboys game is meaningless

Beat Cincy and Cleveland and we're in, it was going to come down to that anyway

Fire Arians
12-14-2012, 01:16 AM
No game's meaningless, especially in our situation. if we win this one, and win vs cincy, then the last game we can rest starters. we can't do that if we lose this game.

every game's important from here on out. not to mention this is our last away game, and the team's road through the playoffs will most likely be on the road (unless there's a major shitting of the bed from the ravens, and they lose out, which most likely will not happen). They need to win this game to prove again, that they can have success in hostile territory.

TBH i find this game to be the most important of the next 3 games because it will sort of tell us how we will perform in the playoffs. away game, hostile crowd that doesn't like us much, against a playoff caliber team. time to see what this team is made of

Quackjack
12-14-2012, 04:30 AM
Eh. Time to watch the Redskins news, better than this shit.