PDA

View Full Version : NFLN "A Football Life- The Immaculate Reception"

tony hipchest
12-13-2012, 09:59 PM
:danceshout:

its about time the NFL Network dedicate the fantastic hour long weekly special to something steelers.

(ive seen every one and they are all great, even the ones knobslobbing bill belichick and the browns).

tune in next wednesday 8pm est.

teegre
12-13-2012, 11:01 PM
DVR set & ready to go.

That is, unless, Elmo and/or ANT Farm doesn't pre-empt it. Damn, having little girls sure does make one's DVR list look pretty un-manly.

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 11:17 PM
:danceshout:

its about time the NFL Network dedicate the fantastic hour long weekly special to something steelers.

(ive seen every one and they are all great, even the ones knobslobbing bill belichick and the browns).

tune in next wednesday 8pm est.

those homosexual slurs are totally inappropriate and not at all productive conversation

Stu Pidasso
12-13-2012, 11:21 PM
those homosexual slurs are totally inappropriate and not at all productive conversation

Says the person who has a bird's ass up in the air as his sig line...

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 11:26 PM
Says the person who has a bird's ass up in the air as his sig line...

Sir, that is a dead Raven. "get it?" silly buns

Stu Pidasso
12-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Oh I get it. You could show the other side, but I respect your life choices.

BlaZeQuietly
12-13-2012, 11:34 PM
Lol, yeah what the hell did u think it was... lol. And yeah I'm gay and I find that post very offensive, "knobslobbing" is not even what gay people do ok?

teegre
12-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Lol, yeah what the hell did u think it was... lol. And yeah I'm gay and I find that post very offensive, "knobslobbing" is not even what gay people do ok?

Uh... I am not sure if anyone has ever told you this... but... uh... a WOMAN can actually slob one's knob. And, literally, that is not at all gay; the exact opposite, actually.

What exactly was the point of TRYING to peg Tony as homophobic???

Come on man, this was one of the GOOD threads... at least it WAS good. :banging:

Fire Arians
12-13-2012, 11:46 PM
hey i wouldnt mind getting my knob slobbed by suzy kolber

Stu Pidasso
12-14-2012, 12:00 AM

Would you settle for Aditi Kinkhabwala? :fishing:

teegre
12-14-2012, 12:04 AM

Jaime Maggio... on FANTASY Football Live... that has to be more than a mere coincidence.

BlaZeQuietly
12-14-2012, 12:11 AM
Yeah im not really gay either i got a girlfriend lol, i totally fed this thread up, im just sick of the mods calling my posts stupid and crap , most of the time its not even on purpose, and theres this one guy on here who has a fat guy icon who is bullying me and bullying is a serious problem in america

tony hipchest
12-14-2012, 12:31 AM
What exactly was the point of TRYING to peg Tony as homophobic???

:

im guessing he thinks that if he tries to moderate this board it might deflect from all the gibberish bullshit he has been posting lately.

he became irrelevant as soon as he started posting about "bath salts". :screwy:

:coffee:

BlaZeQuietly
12-14-2012, 12:36 AM
im guessing he thinks that if he tries to moderate this board it might deflect from all the gibberish bullshit he has been posting lately.

he became irrelevant as soon as he started posting about "bath salts". :screwy:

:coffee:

Oh now you are just delusional and making shit up. Prove I ever posted something about bath salts. You are just assassinating my character now, this is border line abuse.

MACH1
12-14-2012, 12:50 AM
Oh now you are just delusional and making shit up. Prove I ever posted something about bath salts. You are just assassinating my character now, this is border line abuse.

You would have to take A LOT of addies in order for it to give you invincible pcp feelings. Imagaine playing football on bath salts.... ooooommmmmg

Whoops

BlaZeQuietly
12-14-2012, 12:53 AM
I don't even remember posting that. Oh well, I stand corrected. Assuming you didn't just fabricate that.

BlaZeQuietly
12-14-2012, 12:54 AM
Just watch and see, After I win this Bet with Fire Arians, My name will be cleared and everyone will know the name "blaze quietly" and about my pearls of wisdom

MACH1
12-14-2012, 12:57 AM
I don't even remember posting that. Oh well, I stand corrected. Assuming you didn't just fabricate that.

Better put down the crack pipe.

Hawaii 5-0
12-14-2012, 01:10 AM

I'm gonna go have to go with my long-time favorite Anna Kournikova...

http://topnews.in/sports/files/Anna-Kournikova_1.jpg

tony hipchest
12-14-2012, 01:32 AM

steelersfever doesnt carry enough bandwidth to fabricate your jackassery...

:hunch:

Fire Arians
12-14-2012, 01:51 AM
I'm gonna go have to go with my long-time favorite Anna Kournikova...

http://topnews.in/sports/files/Anna-Kournikova_1.jpg

oh i agree 10000% but I'm just staying on the subject of nfl reporters who schlob nobs. female nfl reporters limit your options :chuckle:

well there's ines sainz but she doesnt work for espn, unfortunately

Stu Pidasso
12-14-2012, 01:56 AM
Actually, I'm more of a Michelle Beisner kind of guy...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EnoCiPo5W5I/TTCAh7C4haI/AAAAAAAABms/GGi-u3FyIoY/s1600/17.%2BMichelle%2BBeisner.jpg

MACH1
12-14-2012, 01:59 AM
How bout Erin Andrews?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeebPwblegVvC8NaKQZiWh8UXUo7hOZ TOQYpi7jCRpEvncalHA

Fire Arians
12-14-2012, 01:59 AM
come on yall I was trying to stay on topic (sort of) and only mention females that were nfl reporters.

if anna or that other chick there ^ were reporters for espn, i'd be not paying attention to football at all lol

Fire Arians
12-14-2012, 02:00 AM
How bout Erin Andrews?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeebPwblegVvC8NaKQZiWh8UXUo7hOZ TOQYpi7jCRpEvncalHA

forgot about her, but doesnt she only cover college games?

speaking of which, i really enjoyed her video

MACH1
12-14-2012, 02:03 AM
forgot about her, but doesnt she only cover college games?

speaking of which, i really enjoyed her video

I thought she used to do monday nights?

The video was a bit grainy.

Fire Arians
12-14-2012, 02:12 AM
didn't know that, then again i only usually watch MNF if the steelers are on. and in the past it's been tough to catch em live in hawaii.

anyway this thread got derailed big time, my bad :chuckle:

Fire Arians
12-14-2012, 02:21 AM

i wouldn't hit it, but i'm pretty liberal when it comes to who can slob the knob.

okay thats my last post about this, i promise :chuckle:

steelfury02
12-14-2012, 09:33 AM

plus Nicole Zaloumis - why not?

sandwich

wootawnee
12-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Whats goin on.....Cant wait to see this show....I love seeing the old Raiders....They were cool.....Atkinson always has something funny to say .......He stirs it up on purpose for fun......He is great on the top ten shows(IMO)......I wonder if Brad did any video for this show....He turns it down a lot....Cant wait to see Franco n Rock.....This is gonna be good....Hope there is some Noll n Miron clips.....Bet Maddens on there........