PDA

View Full Version : Onwards And Upwards: Dallas

Darkstorm05
12-14-2012, 01:18 PM
Time for some positives for this game...

1) We're good at bouncing back after bad losses. It's coming down to the wire now, so look for us to make a statement here.

2) Ben cleared off his rust, and I expect him to have a big game to show it.

3) Decastro finally getting play time. Really looking forward to him contributing to the line.

4) Dallas is an "Average" team. These are the games where we're most likely to pull out a route. Remember our 2nd game against the Bengals last year?

5) Our corners are banged up, but so are the Cowgirls WR's. Dez Bryant playing with broken fingers? I don't think so.

6) Tony Romo sucks.

7) Jerry Jones sucks.

Hawaii 5-0
12-14-2012, 01:38 PM
I find Cowboys fans to be amongst the NFL's most arrogant and obnoxious ones of all.

Fire Arians
12-14-2012, 01:40 PM
I find Cowboys fans to be amongst the NFL's most arrogant and obnoxious ones of all.

patriots* fans are imo, but yeah back in the 90's I don't think anything was worse than the cowboys bandwagon

teegre
12-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Time for some positives for this game...

1) We're good at bouncing back after bad losses. It's coming down to the wire now, so look for us to make a statement here. Statement... by kicking in some teeth.

2) Ben cleared off his rust, and I expect him to have a big game to show it. Exactly. That garbage time secodn half will do him wonders (reverting him back to his MVP-candidate self).

3) Decastro finally getting play time. Really looking forward to him contributing to the line. I have waited two & a half seasons to see him play for the Steelers. I have not been this excited about a player since BB.

4) Dallas is an "Average" team. These are the games where we're most likely to pull out a route. Remember our 2nd game against the Bengals last year? True. Bad teams, the Steelers overlook; good teams, the Steelers barely beat; avergae teams, the Steelers blow out (I am thinking the 38-7 whooping put on the Bus in 2010).

5) Our corners are banged up, but so are the Cowgirls WR's. Dez Bryant playing with broken fingers? I don't think so. I see him open... for drops.

6) Tony Romo sucks. If he is trailing, he turns the ball over with verocity.

7) Jerry Jones sucks. So does his plastic surgeon.

My favorite thread of the week.

steelax04
12-14-2012, 03:24 PM
patriots* fans are imo, but yeah back in the 90's I don't think anything was worse than the cowboys bandwagon

Remember that back in the 90s Patriots fans didn't exist. The Cowboys fans were the worst by default.