PDA

View Full Version : You've just won the Powerball..

BlitzburghRockCity
06-17-2005, 12:50 AM
What are you gonna do w/ your money? It's always interesting to see how people say they would spend their new found fortune if they ever hit it big.. :cool:

Prosdo
06-17-2005, 03:32 AM
This is always a good question. I would probably buy my mom our old house. Buy myself a nice place or atleast rent a nice apartment. Pay for my college education. Buy myself a nice car. Of course buy Steelers tickets and a lot of Steelers stuff. Put the rest away I suppose.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-17-2005, 12:57 PM
I would buy myself a house in the Pittsbutgh area,buy myself a nice 2005 Ford F-150 4x4 5-speed pickup (black),pay off my parents house,pay off my grandparents house,invest the rest of it or something like that so I make lots of more money.

clevestinks
06-17-2005, 03:16 PM
I would like to give at least 30 co workers a $100,000 each. I know some of that really bust butt day after day. I would book flights and try to catch the Steelers away games. I`ve been to about five different stadiums , and would like to see them all. Hell I would take some of you with me, here and there. And I would get me a seat in NE right next to Hardwork. I think it would be fun to dish some and take some. At least HW knows his football. More than I can say for go cats. Travel travel travel. Fine dining. Fine cars.

meanjoe75
06-17-2005, 07:36 PM
Maybe move down near my sister in Florida

steelersgirl86
06-18-2005, 02:38 PM
I would share it with my family....clevestinks you forgot about your family....at least me...hehe

clevestinks
06-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Family, I already know yinz, its time for new friends I`ll be rich.

clevestinks
07-23-2005, 01:24 PM
DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN!

This is probably as close as I will get, Last nights Mega Millions had one winner. The winning ticket was sold at Convient Food Mart on Richmond st. in Painesville, Ohio. I stop at this exact store , every Mon.,Wed., and Fri. during the school year. My daughters school is a half mile from this store. And I stop and get her a snack, I get a paper, and buy my lottery , my wife picks her up on Tues, and Thur. I bought my tickets at the other Convient 3/4 of a mile from that one. When I firsy heard it was a Painesville store, I about crapped. I live about three miles from there in Painesville Twp. Damn, I spent the money already. LOL I bought 1 black and 1 yellow Hummer H2, I bought a black vette, 1 Black Suburban, 1 Silver 2500 series silverado ext.cab. 4 Sea doos, and 4 harleys. Now What??????

BlitzburghRockCity
07-23-2005, 01:29 PM
I was with you right up until the Harleys!! :rofl:

Damn, you're heart must have been pounding beyond belief cleve !!! That sux bro, so close but yet so far.

clevestinks
07-23-2005, 01:36 PM
I was with you right up until the Harleys!! :rofl:

What no Harleys??? Come on Loud Pipes Save Lives.

A Dyna Low Rider, a Night Train, A Heritage Soft Tail Classic. and a Springer softtail

SteelersFever
07-23-2005, 01:50 PM
It's always fun to dream. Sometimes I get so lost, then reality strikes me hard, like a 2x4 in the back of the head. :crutches:

bigbensgirl7
07-23-2005, 01:53 PM
It's always fun to dream. Sometimes I get so lost, then reality strikes me hard, like a 2x4 in the back of the head. :crutches:
I know the feeling...man I could only imagine what I would do with that kind of money. Sorry Cleve...better luck next time!!!

pitt
07-24-2005, 01:01 AM
I would buy season Steeler tickets for my whole family. And concert tickets for Billy Ray Cyrus's entire tour for all my friends and me.

clevestinks
07-24-2005, 09:31 AM
I wanted a condo facing Heinz field, where we could have real tailgate parties. So now you can all share in my non-win. Cause I would have invited you all to come.

Just saw the guy who won on TV. Seems like a pretty good guy. He is splitting with five fellow employees, who all went in on tickets. 17 mill. each. Six employees will quit thier jobs, the employeer only has 8 employees.

steelersgirl86
07-25-2005, 09:26 AM
I thought you said you were getting go karts clevestinks? I must say I was right with him on the ticket I like about 2 miles from that store but rarely go in there. I checked my numbers the night before but when I heard painesville Ohio I checked them again in the morning. I felt bad because my dad called to see if it was us because he didnt want to go to work. Needless to say he went to work.....