PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl 30 NFL Network 11am PT

wootawnee
12-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Feel like diggin up some bones and getting a sick feeling in your gut?, Tune in and cuss Neil O'Donnell again.....Our Defense was Badass back then......

ZoneBlitzer
12-15-2012, 09:40 PM
Can't watch that game. Cowher was at his absolute best that game but Neil O'Donell laid the largest egg of all time with the worst interceptions I have ever seen.

I watched a part of it live surrounded by cowboy fans who were the team of the day. There was hope for a time in that game because of the defense and Cowher....but Neil shat on the heads of everyone in Steeler nation.

OX1947
12-15-2012, 09:46 PM
And as a Steeler fan why the hell would any of us wanna watch this?

Hawaii 5-0
12-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Can't watch that game. Cowher was at his absolute best that game but Neil O'Donell laid the largest egg of all time with the worst interceptions I have ever seen.

I watched a part of it live surrounded by cowboy fans who were the team of the day. There was hope for a time in that game because of the defense and Cowher....but Neil shat on the heads of everyone in Steeler nation.

I saw the game was on but I couldn't bring myself to watch Neil "Oh Darn I've thrown it to Larry Brown again" either...

CanuckCurtain
12-16-2012, 01:46 AM
It's been a while since I've seen that game...I have it on tape lol...but somebody told me that the receivers ran the wrong route..how much truth to that is there?

Millers the sh!t
12-16-2012, 09:32 AM
It's been a while since I've seen that game...I have it on tape lol...but somebody told me that the receivers ran the wrong route..how much truth to that is there?

Wasn't cowher overheard patting O'Donnell on the back saying that we would just tell the media the receiver ran the wrong route, or sonethibg along those lines....as a way to comfort O'Donnell. ?

teegre
12-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Wasn't cowher overheard patting O'Donnell on the back saying that we would just tell the media the receiver ran the wrong route, or sonethibg along those lines....as a way to comfort O'Donnell. ?

I don't know about that...

...but, I do indeed know that Jerry Jones was overheard patting "un-named" on the back & saying, "Your $50 million is in an off-shore account."

CanuckCurtain
12-16-2012, 02:49 PM

Either way we gift wrapped the trophy for them. Damn shame too...that was a pretty good Steelers team...loved the defence

:tt04:Go Steelers:tt04: