:helmet:

Twentyvalve
12-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Damn.

http://www.nfl.com/qs/baron/index.jsp?module=HP11_content_stream

:helmet:

Cyphon
12-15-2012, 07:12 PM
I have never really paid much attention to Baron Batch. Great article and great story. Whether it is with us or someone else I hope he can find that success. Hopefully with us though.

steelerchad
12-15-2012, 07:35 PM
With Mendy almost surely out the door next year, we'll be drafting a RB somewhere. But, Batch may have an opportunity. Amazing story really.

ETL
12-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Almost like the anti-mendy.

I bet Baron would never be caught not showing up to a game.

CanuckCurtain
12-16-2012, 02:17 AM
Keep at it Baron! Hope you get the success you are working hard for:applaudit:

lardlad
12-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Weather this guy is a hall of fame running back or not, he is a very successful kid. The character and heart he has built has made him into an incredibly 'wealthy' personality.

I'm now a fan, but football has very little to do with it.

lardlad
12-16-2012, 07:23 AM
You know, as someone touched on. Maybe the team requests Batch and mendy spend some time together, batch seems just as 'heady' as Mendy, but yeah I don't see someone like Batch blowing opportunities out of choice. Mendy is letting a lot of talent go to waste, I don't know his story, but he could learn something about resolve from this kid. Heck I think we all can.

What a great story, did I say I'm a fan now?

steelbad@50
12-16-2012, 12:38 PM
The young man really puts things in perspective, for some of us as I read some of these replys. So heres hoping that he has a great game today and gets the MVP for his contribution on the field today. He already has my vote and football has nothing to do with it.:thumbsup:

Hawaii 5-0
12-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Baron Batch is the kind of guy I hope my daughter ends up marrying...

austinfrench76
12-16-2012, 01:06 PM
I followed him on Twitter for a while but got annoyed with some things he said. However; I did not know his whole story. Amazing! I love that he said: "We didn't wait to be saved. That's the worst thing you can do." I LOVE THAT QUOTE! So true! And I wish more people in this country took that approach. Man, I like this guy again.

Fire Arians
12-16-2012, 02:20 PM
awesome story about this kid, i don't know if he really has what it takes to be our starter, or big time player in the NFL, but I wish more players had his attitude

Hawaii 5-0
12-16-2012, 03:27 PM
I followed him on Twitter for a while but got annoyed with some things he said.

I've never read anything about or from Baron Batch that I found annoying or negative.

what did he say on twitter?