PDA

View Full Version : Postgame Videos

ChristianKustomz
12-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Hey all. Does anyone know why there are never any complete postgame coverage videos? Usually they are only bits and pieces or like a minute long. Does anyone know where I could go to watch the entire postgame interviews with the Steelers?

The_Joker
12-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Why don't we have cheerleaders?

Why do we have the logo on one side of the helmet?

It's just a thing we do, we don't make a lot of media noise.

steelax04
12-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Hey all. Does anyone know why there are never any complete postgame coverage videos? Usually they are only bits and pieces or like a minute long. Does anyone know where I could go to watch the entire postgame interviews with the Steelers?

I don't know if anyone puts all of the interviews together as a single video. Steelers.com usually has a good selection of videos. NFL.com is typically highlight clips here and there.

Why do we have the logo on one side of the helmet?

It's just a thing we do, we don't make a lot of media noise.

...uh, what? The Steelers do post-game interviews and press conferences...

Lady Steel
12-17-2012, 02:48 PM

Because they can't find 24 Steelers girls to turn their backs to the game. :tt:

The_Joker
12-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Because they can't find 24 Steelers girls to turn their backs to the game. :tt:

Post of the week!

:drink:

ChristianKustomz
12-18-2012, 12:01 AM
I just get frustrated because I want to see the whole interview. NFL'12 app on my iPhone 4S has a 1 minute clip and cuts Tomlin off in mid sentence. Darn it! Why do they do that to me?

I hope someone can find a place that has complete interviews. I'm itching to find out what Tomlinwas saying after they cut him off.

Kanata-Steeler
12-18-2012, 04:04 AM
I just get frustrated because I want to see the whole interview. NFL'12 app on my iPhone 4S has a 1 minute clip and cuts Tomlin off in mid sentence. Darn it! Why do they do that to me?

I hope someone can find a place that has complete interviews. I'm itching to find out what Tomlinwas saying after they cut him off.

You honestly didn't miss much. Tomlin has a cookie-cutter template that he sticks to.
It basically begins with Tomlin looking like he's trying to finish swallowing some bad fish, followed by mumbling: "...I take full responsibility for our loss, ...," blah blah blah, ...

nuthin' much to see really.