PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Hawaii 5.0

ChristianKustomz
12-18-2012, 12:07 AM
Sorry to the mods and admins if this is the wrong place for this. I wasn't sure where to post this.

I wanted to say Thank you to Hawaii 5.0 for all the wonderful informative posts. It's really nice to catch the important topics and reports that are interesting. I know it's hard and time consuming and your doing it all for free because you have a passion for the game and a love for all of us fans.

So thank you for being such a great contributor and dedicated fan! You are indeed appreciated!

Hawaii 5-0
12-18-2012, 12:33 AM
Sorry to the mods and admins if this is the wrong place for this. I wasn't sure where to post this.

I wanted to say Thank you to Hawaii 5.0 for all the wonderful informative posts. It's really nice to catch the important topics and reports that are interesting. I know it's hard and time consuming and your doing it all for free because you have a passion for the game and a love for all of us fans.

So thank you for being such a great contributor and dedicated fan! You are indeed appreciated!

wow, thank you Christian...what a pleasant surprise to see your thoughtful post! :drink:

I have been a lifelong Steelers fan ever since I was 6 years old when my parents first moved to Pittsburgh. I love this message board, the mods and posters here are really cool and there seems to be the perfect mix of rules and regulations to abide by while having the freedom to express yourself without too much censorship.

Go Steelers! :tt02:

TheVet
12-18-2012, 12:49 AM
Gotta agree with Christian - Hawaii, you deliver more content to this forum than everyone else combined! And when you express your own opinions, they always make sense.

You're the best poster on this forum by far - keep it up!

ChristianKustomz
12-18-2012, 07:53 AM
True. It's very easy to take advantage of something that seems so natural here. But many do not take the time to give back to someone who gives so much without any recognition. I just wanted to give something back and let him know how appreciative I am that there is someone like him here that gives so much to us and asks nothing in return. I find that people need encouragement too and it's easy to feel taken advantage of or neglected when there is not even a thank you.

Thank you again for all you do and keep up the wonderful posts!!!!

Atlanta Dan
12-18-2012, 08:03 AM
Agreed:thumbsup:

Hawaii 5.0 always brings his A game when posting

pete74
12-18-2012, 09:17 AM
I agree with all you. I get all my info right here from him instead of searching other sites

nj1923steelgirl
12-18-2012, 11:11 AM
I agree....

Fire Arians
12-18-2012, 12:03 PM
he was the first member of the week for a reason :thumbsup:

Lady Steel
12-18-2012, 12:25 PM
I like Hawaii 5-0, but I love Magnum, P.I. :couch:

Seriously, I agree with the OP. :thumbsup:

Hawaii 5-0
12-18-2012, 07:38 PM
I like Hawaii 5-0, but I love Magnum, P.I. :couch:

you think Tom Selleck is better looking than Alex O'Loughlin? :chuckle:

ChristianKustomz
12-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Hmmmm...Tom Selleck did invent the mustache....and the Chia Selleck Chia Pet.

Lady Steel
12-18-2012, 09:55 PM
you think Tom Selleck is better looking than Alex O'Loughlin? :chuckle:

Not really. I'm all about Dylan McDermott nowadays. :chuckle:

Hmmmm...Tom Selleck did invent the mustache.

Mmmm-hmmm. Yeah, I'm not going there. :laughing:

Hawaii 5-0
12-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Hmmmm...Tom Selleck did invent the mustache....

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000699719/polls_mustacheride_3610_661157_poll_xlarge.png

teegre
12-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Hawaii 5.0 is alright.

I liked 4.0 better... mostly because it worked well with my radio's connector. Seriously... a new adaptor?... WTF!?!

Oh, and Siri bites. :wink02: