PDA

View Full Version : Comp Pick

tburhans
12-18-2012, 06:53 PM
Not sure if anybody has mentioned this but im pretty sure we should receive a comp pick for the one and only William Gay. Here are his stats with Arizona this year:
13/14 games started
51 Tackles
1 Sack
2 INT
2FF
Not sure how they figure it out but im hoping its like a 4th rounder

cbrunn
12-18-2012, 07:06 PM
forgot all about this ... nice find

tburhans
12-18-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm not sure how they determine what round the pick is in but I'm pretty sure it's based on playing time and stats. Gay hasn't exactly tore it up this year but he's put up respectable stats so I'm hoping for a fourth rounder

67 calsteel
12-19-2012, 01:15 PM
We will not get a comp pick for Gay because for Starks.When we released his fat ass he became a unrestricted free agent.Even though we signed him later I think week 2 of the season.I believe the two will wash each others out.

cbrunn
12-19-2012, 05:54 PM
I was reading how teams like Baltimore and others would lose like 9 people, only sign like 3 ... then use draft picks to trade up or trade for other players, because they knew they were going to be getting a certain amount of comp picks, and an idea where they would be at, so they were comfortable trading away draft picks knowing they would get them back...

Colbert needs to smarten up and work the system

SteelersCanada
12-19-2012, 06:45 PM
We will not get a comp pick for Gay because for Starks.When we released his fat ass he became a unrestricted free agent.Even though we signed him later I think week 2 of the season.I believe the two will wash each others out.

Starks has been playing like a franchise left tackle - what is your issue with him?