PDA

View Full Version : WHO DEY!!!

tcholas
12-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Who you think that gonna beat the BENGALS???

I know you have all your rings and etc, but this year its not yours, sorry! Your team is declining, defense is aging and the future its not bright for you. Next monday you all will regret the broken jaws and tackling QBs knee you have done to us all those years.
Root for us in the playoffs, we count on you!!

WHO. DEY!!

Fire Haley
12-18-2012, 08:16 PM
take your shit loops and pisspipes back home where you came from

that the fact jack

SteelersCanada
12-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Who Dey?

Uh, 24 - 17 and holding AJ Green to one catch for eight yards. So, we Dey it looks like.

desertsteel
12-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Who you think that gonna beat the BENGALS??? Ahh in the Jungle baby!

I know you have all your rings and etc, but this year its not yours, sorry! Your team is declining, defense is aging and the future its not bright for you. Next monday you all will regret the broken jaws and tackling QBs knee you have done to us all those tears.

WHO. DET!
Make sure to come back around after we hand it to you on Sunday for the second time this season. How many Super Bowls have the Bengals won??? <crickets>

shovelnose
12-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Holy Crap! Is it February? Did I just wake up from a Rip Van Winkle sleep? Did the bungles actually win the super bowl?

Nah it's December. The earth is going to be destroyed this week and the bungles only hope will go with it.

Even the Mayans hate the bungles.

Now go away troll!

tcholas
12-18-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm here, I'll come back sunday after the game. This is our year, ben rapistburguer will eat a lot of turf, he will have nightmares with our DL. We won't play dirty as your team, we will deserve the win. It will not be necessary to take the franchise QB out of the game to advance in playoffs, as you did not so long ago.

43Hitman
12-18-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm here, I'll come back sunday after the game. This is our year, ben rapistburguer will eat a lot of turf, he will have nightmares with our DL. We won't play dirty as your team, we will deserve the win. It will not be necessary to take the franchise QB out of the game to advance in playoffs, as you did not so long ago.

Holy shit, I think you hit all the Bungle memes in one post. congrats scrub. :coffee:

Steel Peon
Awesome! Trash talk from a fan of the grand champion of all one and done playoff teams......the Sh1tstainatya Bungholes.

SteelersCanada

Right, because Geno Atkins was such a force to be reckoned with last game. Remember when Ben, who's 6'5 240, juked out Atkins and made him look like he had no idea what he was doing? I certainly do.

I hope you enjoy the ban that's forthcoming. I mean, referring to our quarterback like that makes you look so smart and sophisticated. Let's hope the "Red Rocket" has a better game this time. I mean, he can't get much worse than last game.

Our team plays dirty? I suggest you gently remove your tampon, get rid of whatever sand might be stuck in your vagina and come back on these boards with something constructive to add. If you don't have anything, don't come back. Deal?

Fuck. The. Bengals.

Fire Haley
12-18-2012, 08:33 PM
BenglazRules!

returns!

I thought you were dead

tcholas
12-18-2012, 08:35 PM
We easily beat teams that you lost badly or struggled a lot to win. I will not mention The embarassment of Chiefs. We are a different team than last time we met.

cubanstogie
12-18-2012, 08:43 PM
funny to see a Bungles fan try and talk $hit. There is no substance. BBBBBut we kept the game close last time. LOL. At least the Ravens trolls can get our blood boiling because the games are usually close and they have held their own recently. At least when BB is not playing. Bungles are still whining from 7 years ago when Palmer pulled his labia. Really, thats what you are clinging to.

shovelnose
12-18-2012, 08:45 PM
bungle [ˈbʌŋgəl]
vb
(tr) to spoil (an operation) through clumsiness, incompetence, etc.; botch
n
a clumsy or unsuccessful performance or piece of work; mistake; botch

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bungles

Even if you make the playoffs. It will be bungled. You worry about Sunday.:tt04:

MACH1
12-18-2012, 08:50 PM
funny to see a Bungles fan try and talk $hit. There is no substance. BBBBBut we kept the game close last time. LOL. At least the Ravens trolls can get our blood boiling because the games are usually close and they have held their own recently. At least when BB is not playing. Bungles are still whining from 7 years ago when Palmer pulled his labia. Really, thats what you are clinging to.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Lady Steel
12-18-2012, 10:03 PM
Huh? :doh:

Avoid-Lloyd
12-19-2012, 03:15 AM
First off, "Ah, in the jungle". Do you think the game is at Cincinnati? Lol! Second, we beat the Chiefs so what are you talking about? Stupid Bengals fans.

tcholas
12-19-2012, 03:23 AM
First off, "Ah, in the jungle". Do you think the game is at Cincinnati? Lol! Second, we beat the Chiefs so what are you talking about? Stupid Bengals fans.

I know its not in the Jungle, and its better not to be because we play better away. Chiefs yes, you won by 3, and lost to ridiculous raiders and eagles. It will be a long long day for the stealers.

Buddha Bus
12-19-2012, 04:01 AM
I know its not in the Jungle, and its better not to be because we play better away. Chiefs yes, you won by 3, and lost to ridiculous raiders and eagles. It will be a long long day for the stealers.

The only thing that will be long is this week if we have to continue being subjected to your mind numbing stupidity until the Steelers send your soft, won-nothing team home with their kitty cat tails between their legs.... AGAIN!

But look on the bright side, when that happens, at least they'll HAVE something between their legs and they can pretend to be men in front of their bedroom mirrors. Maybe it will breed a little actual masculinity in them within the next 30 years or so (I know, that's a little optimistic) . A good first step was getting rid of that pu$$y Palmer. You're on your way! :thumbsup:

Honestly, only a Bungles fan would come talking smack before a game against a team who has historically owned them and were already beaten by them this year once.... IN THEIR OWN HOUSE! :doh: :rofl:

And oh yeah.... "We Dey", numbnuts.

tcholas
12-19-2012, 04:09 AM
The only thing that will be long is this week if we have to continue being subjected to your mind numbing stupidity until the Steelers send your soft, won-nothing team home with their kitty cat tails between their legs.... AGAIN!

But look on the bright side, when that happens, at least they'll HAVE something between their legs and they can pretend to be men in front of their bedroom mirrors. Maybe it will breed a little actual masculinity in them within the next 30 years or so. A good first step was getting rid of that pu$$y Palmer. You're on your way! :thumbsup:

Honestly, only a Bungles fan would come talking smack before a game against a team who has historically owned them and were already beaten by them this year once.... IN THEIR OWN HOUSE! :doh: :rofl:

Pointless. I will not praise my team, but don't be surprised if we win by blowout. We can do it.

Buddha Bus
12-19-2012, 04:12 AM
Pointless. I will not praise my team, but don't be surprised if we blowout you. We can do it.

That's awesome grammar. Keep working on it and maybe have the smart chimp from your clan translate it for me.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ctanoxBZ_6c/UFHTkVAzChI/AAAAAAAAAsE/KMdA7CALgr0/s1600/you+can+do+it.jpg

tcholas
12-19-2012, 04:37 AM
Ahh don't forget the charity we did, "letting" DeCastro fall to you. Take care and use him, because our defense is near 50 sacks this season. Just out of curiosity, will your team use that convicted criminals uniform? Where tha hell you took that stuff?

http://p.twimg.com/A6TyXI0CYAEUXxI.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30442458.jpg

tcholas
12-19-2012, 04:57 AM
Right, because Geno Atkins was such a force to be reckoned with last game. Remember when Ben, who's 6'5 240, juked out Atkins and made him look like he had no idea what he was doing? I certainly do.

I do remember Atkins owning Willie Colon all day. He looked like a cartoon, backpedaling and getting juked. By the way, will he start for you? I hope so.

MACH1
12-19-2012, 10:02 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/cincyfans3.jpg

You really need to get out of your mama's basement.

Steel Peon
12-19-2012, 10:39 AM
Chiefs yes, you won by 3, and lost to ridiculous raiders and eagles.
Well, you started out as a non-numbnut by admitting your Chefs error, but then you follow it up by stepping on your dick by saying we lost to the Iggles, which we didn't. If you're a troll, then you're definitely a Steelers fan posing as a Bungles fan to get us all worked up. I say you'd better go with that theory, otherwise you're a really inept Bungles fan, for one posting in a Steelers forum at all, and for two not knowing what the hell you're talking about.

tcholas
12-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Well, you started out as a non-numbnut by admitting your Chefs error, but then you follow it up by stepping on your dick by saying we lost to the Iggles, which we didn't. If you're a troll, then you're definitely a Steelers fan posing as a Bungles fan to get us all worked up. I say you'd better go with that theory, otherwise you're a really inept Bungles fan, for one posting in a Steelers forum at all, and for two not knowing what the hell you're talking about.

You hardly beat the Eagles, 16-14. I just saw on internet. Sorry but I don't follow your team, I just know that things aren't good for you, so I thought you had a big L too. By the way, losing to OAK,TEN, SD, CLE, and with referee help winning the KC by 3, its not so humilliating losing to PHI too, except if Vick were in.

Interceptor
12-19-2012, 10:50 AM
I think this would be the best chance for the Bengals to kill two birds with one stone: get into the playoffs and eliminate the Steelers from the playoffs. But until that is done, I will wait in anticipation. If we cannot beat a decimated Steelers team, then we definitely do not deserve to go to the playoffs.

It's do or die for both teams. I expect a really good game. This game has the potential to be very close or it may just get away from one team and end up as a blowout.

I would have preferred if this were the SNF game.

SteelersCanada
12-19-2012, 01:02 PM
I do remember Atkins owning Willie Colon all day. He looked like a cartoon, backpedaling and getting juked. By the way, will he start for you? I hope so.

Congratulations, he was taking care of a guard who shouldn't have been playing at all if DeCastro didn't get injured. That is easily the dumbest point you've made in this thread, and you've said some really stupid things already.

So, he owned a guard but couldn't do dick all to Ben all day? What does that say about his productivity? You'd think if he was truly an all-star tackle he'd be all over Ben all day, but this wasn't the case. Our offensive line has improved since we last played you and we're suddenly going to get overwhelmed by that overrated pass rush you guys have? I hope you realize that makes absolutely no sense.

Oh, and talk about getting owned - look at how bad Burfict was eating Colon's shit all day and then talk about getting "owned". Please, you have nothing to talk about. Talk shit about us losing to shitty teams, but you're failing to acknowledge that you lost in your own home against us when we played like shit. No, sorry, Andy Dalton doesn't strike fear into the heart of Steelers fans.

You're going to beat us at home, playing against a rejuvenated offensive line and a team that is playing for their playoff lives. So, you're trusting Andy Dalton in a must-win situation over Ben Roethlisberger?

And, please don't talk about the Steelers legal situations as if the Bengals aren't notorious for their players - and cheerleaders - for their conduct off the field. I think it's time for you to crawl back under whatever hole you came from, bud.

tcholas
12-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Congratulations, he was taking care of a guard who shouldn't have been playing at all if DeCastro didn't get injured. That is easily the dumbest point you've made in this thread, and you've said some really stupid things already.

So, he owned a guard but couldn't do dick all to Ben all day? What does that say about his productivity? You'd think if he was truly an all-star tackle he'd be all over Ben all day, but this wasn't the case. Our offensive line has improved since we last played you and we're suddenly going to get overwhelmed by that overrated pass rush you guys have? I hope you realize that makes absolutely no sense.

1 thing I can say for sure, our DL may be overrated but Ben won't have 9 seconds to thrown a ball. I can guarantee this. We will work on containment and collapsing the pocket, because inside the pocket Ben is average. If he starts dancing outside the pocket, I expect a blitz or a 5th man to bring him down.
I also expect a lot of clean hits on Big Ben, making him feel it. Some contact on his ribs and his bad shoulder won't hurt nobody.

You're going to beat us at home, playing against a rejuvenated offensive line and a team that is playing for their playoff lives. So, you're trusting Andy Dalton in a must-win situation over Ben Roethlisberger?

DeCastro is just a rookie in his 3rd starting game, our DL will teach him some lessons. And in QB comparison, of course Big Ben wins big, but this isn't only about QB. If we shutdown Miller and Brown, Plaxico won't do much. It won't be easy to shutdown Miller, but its possible.

SteelersCanada
12-19-2012, 01:59 PM
1 thing I can say for sure, our DL may be overrated but Ben won't have 9 seconds to thrown a ball. I can guarantee this. We will work on containment and collapsing the pocket, because inside the pocket Ben is average.

Ya know, you started to make sense before what I put in bold. You lost all credibility by saying it, but hey, who's keeping track.

Predict all you want, but there's legitimately nothing backing these claims other than you're a fan of the team. You're predicting clean hits and shots at Ben but based on what?

Buddha Bus
12-19-2012, 03:06 PM
You're predicting clean hits and shots at Ben but based on what?

Information gleaned from the dancing, talking unicorns he sees while huffing paint in mommy's basement.

Plaxico won't do much.

Seeing as how he's been inactive the last couple of games and more than likely for this one, that's a truly daring prediction. Here's another bold prediction; Hines Ward probably won't either. You really are absolutely devoid of any knowledge about our team (or football in general) aren't you? If you're going to go to another team's board and try to start shit, at least have an iota of an idea about what you're talking about first.

Open a window, Bungle shithead. You're almost out of brain cells.

PATS16N0
12-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Nothing cuter than watching a Benger and a Steeler argue about who gets to come to Gillette stadium and get humiliated in front of the entire nation.

SteelersCanada
12-19-2012, 08:31 PM
You lost to Colin Kaepernick and you're talking shit to us?

PATS16N0
12-19-2012, 08:47 PM
lol! The 49'ers would $*@&ing SMASH you, bro. SMASH.
We only lost because of uncharacteristic turn overs and got into an early hole that Brady nearly willed the team out of by breathing fire all over the #1 defense in the league.

The Steelers would get straight up KILLED by the 49'ers. KILLED. They would pick your whole team up and give you a backbreaker Bane style and leave you on the 30 yard line with your spine hanging out of your back.

SMASHED.

cubanstogie
12-19-2012, 08:49 PM
nothing cuter than a Patsie fan coming to a Steelers forum and telling us how we would get smashed by the team that crushed them. Get a life.

tcholas
12-19-2012, 09:43 PM
Nothing cuter than watching a Benger and a Steeler argue about who gets to come to Gillette stadium and get humiliated in front of the entire nation.

49ers just proved that your team is beatable.

PATS16N0
12-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Not by the lolBengels.

silver & black
12-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Any team can be beaten on any given day. That's why they play the game.

gameface75
12-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Who you think that gonna beat the BENGALS???

I know you have all your rings and etc, but this year its not yours, sorry! Your team is declining, defense is aging and the future its not bright for you. Next monday you all will regret the broken jaws and tackling QBs knee you have done to us all those years.

WHO. DEY!!

You sound very thirsty, wait right there while I get you a cold glass of STFU

gameface75
12-20-2012, 01:29 PM

*** ! *** ! belicheated.

SteelersCanada
12-20-2012, 03:10 PM
Any team can be beaten on any given day. That's why they play the game.

You Play - To Win - The Game.

Oh, Herm. I miss ya buddy. But ya, I'm not afraid of the Bengals and that ginger they have at quarterback.

steelerchad
12-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Ahh don't forget the charity we did, "letting" DeCastro fall to you. Take care and use him, because our defense is near 50 sacks this season. Just out of curiosity, will your team use that convicted criminals uniform? Where tha hell you took that stuff?

http://p.twimg.com/A6TyXI0CYAEUXxI.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30442458.jpg

By almost 50 sacks, I guess you meant 38. That's in the same ballpark as saying your team is 11-5, when in reality they're 8-8. Being a Bengals fan, I understand how those types of delusions could happen.

Sacks won't be your issue however. The fact that your QB threw for 105 yards at home against us is more of the glaring issue.

8 Cincinnati Bengals 14 20.9 293 1,000 634 366 38.0

steelerchad
12-20-2012, 04:00 PM
I think this would be the best chance for the Bengals to kill two birds with one stone: get into the playoffs and eliminate the Steelers from the playoffs. But until that is done, I will wait in anticipation. If we cannot beat a decimated Steelers team, then we definitely do not deserve to go to the playoffs.

It's do or die for both teams. I expect a really good game. This game has the potential to be very close or it may just get away from one team and end up as a blowout.

I would have preferred if this were the SNF game.

don't go out on a limb there. It may be close or one team might blow out the other but you're not sure which? Do you have any lottery numbers to share?

I for one, say we outlast the Bengals by 10. 27-17 Stillers.

Interceptor
12-20-2012, 07:56 PM
don't go out on a limb there. It may be close or one team might blow out the other but you're not sure which? Do you have any lottery numbers to share?

I for one, say we outlast the Bengals by 10. 27-17 Stillers.

I say the talent on the field goes to the Bengals, but I don't trust Marv in critical games like this. If Marv trusts in the talents of the players and lets them play, then yeah, Bengals can definitively beat the Steelers.

The Steelers are alert for opportunity at all times no matter what the personnel. If Marv sits on a lead or has to play catch-up, I know Tomlin will have something designed to keep the ball out of Bengals hands. Then Marv would try to hard and the game would get away from him.

I'm not going to be a dick and just proclaim my team will beat your team like pimp to a bitch. We may have a better record, but the game still has to be played. And until the Bengals beat the Steelers and Ravens definitively, I refuse to be swayed strongly to one side.

All I am saying is that this is the best chance the Bengals have had in a long-ass time to beat the Steelers and I hope they take advantage of it.

I know all too well that shit happens any given Sunday.

tcholas
12-21-2012, 08:37 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QRM1ZCGNL._SX300_.jpg

SteelCityMom
12-21-2012, 01:19 PM
I'm not worried...besides, even if the Bengals win and make it to the playoffs, we all know what'll happen. They'll tank like always.

It must suck, having to wait for the two good teams in the division to screw up just so you can hope to get a taste of what the playoffs are like. Next year these fans will be back to being sad little kitties. Be soothed, Bungles fans...at least you're not the shitstains.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0824/nfl_g_bengalsfans_600.jpg

http://whodeyfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/bags770766.jpg

**(Sorry Interceptor, you seem cool and all...it is the Blast Furnace though. :chuckle:)

stb_steeler
12-21-2012, 03:19 PM
You hardly beat the Eagles, 16-14. I just saw on internet. Sorry but I don't follow your team, I just know that things aren't good for you, so I thought you had a big L too. By the way, losing to OAK,TEN, SD, CLE, and with referee help winning the KC by 3, its not so humilliating losing to PHI too, except if Vick were in.

Your a retard and you know it!!!!!! You just said you dont follow the Steelers, then make it a point to say the refs gave us the KC game.....Git back in the basement, your mom needs her laundry done!

MACH1
12-21-2012, 05:28 PM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3492/bengalfan5gt1.jpg
Look what I can do!

SteelersCanada
12-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Did you compare being a Steelers fan to being a homosexual? Congratulations, you made yourself look like a five year old.

Lady Steel
12-22-2012, 01:20 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/563773_444677068925872_777047345_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/28014_10151427567855809_1285754959_n.jpg

PATS16N0
12-22-2012, 03:11 AM
Bengal fans are like space aliens.
You assume they have to be out there somewhere but when you actually see one you're still completely surprised.

Bayz101
12-22-2012, 04:34 AM
You assume they have to be out there somewhere but when you actually see one you're still completely surprised.

:sofunny:

silver & black
12-22-2012, 09:46 AM
The same could be said about Patr*ots fans just a short time ago. :wink02:

tcholas
12-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Its tomorrow guys!

rapistsux
12-25-2012, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=SteelersCanada;1066644]Right, because Geno Atkins was such a force to be reckoned with last game. Remember when Ben, who's 6'5 240, juked out Atkins and made him look like he had no idea what he was doing? I certainly do.

I hope you enjoy the ban that's forthcoming. I mean, referring to our quarterback like that makes you look so smart and sophisticated. Let's hope the "Red Rocket" has a better game this time. I mean, he can't get much worse than last game.

Our team plays dirty? I suggest you gently remove your tampon, get rid of whatever sand might be stuck in your vagina and come back on these boards with something constructive to add. If you don't have anything, don't come back. Deal?
[B]
Fuck. The. Bengals

Real smart talk for a 1st grade yellowbelly squeeler fan
I suppose you even think the yellowbellies won yesterday when Miller was lost for a year or so and your rapistburger is trying to figure out what kept hitting him when he limped off the field. Again it could just be a figment of your demented imagination.
Who Dey will never be yellow bellies
Fuck. the. steelers

Bayz101
12-25-2012, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=SteelersCanada;1066644]Right, because Geno Atkins was such a force to be reckoned with last game. Remember when Ben, who's 6'5 240, juked out Atkins and made him look like he had no idea what he was doing? I certainly do.

[B]
Fuck. The. Bengals

Real smart talk for a 1st grade yellowbelly squeeler fan
I suppose you even think the yellowbellies won yesterday when Miller was lost for a year or so and your rapistburger is trying to figure out what kept hitting him when he limped off the field. Again it could just be a figment of your demented imagination.
Who Dey will never be yellow bellies
Fuck. the. steelers

Don't you have a forum to go to? Your bullshit isn't welcome here, fuckhead.

I mean, most fans are welcome here, but, seriously? You're name made my decision before I even had to read your actual "thoughts", if that's what you call them. :chuckle:

Interceptor
12-25-2012, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=rapistsux;1070095]

Don't you have a forum to go to? Your bullshit isn't welcome here, fuckhead.

I mean, most fans are welcome here, but, seriously? You're name made my decision before I even had to read your actual "thoughts", if that's what you call them. :chuckle:

He definitely does not represent the majority of Bengals fans.

Bayz101
12-25-2012, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE=Bayz101;1070096]

He definitely does not represent the majority of Bengals fans.

Don't worry about it.

There's good and bad in all people, and he's just one of the smelly ones. :sofunny:

BengalBrian
01-03-2013, 11:14 PM
lol

Edman
01-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Well, that dream was fun while it lasted, huh?

Oh fer four for Marvin in the Postseason.

PATS16N0
01-05-2013, 06:58 PM
That was horrible.

The one down side to Patriot football is the level of execution makes most other teams akin to watching paint dry.

Bengels fail.

MACH1
01-05-2013, 07:37 PM
The Bengals streak without a playoff win (Jan 6, 19991) now at 8,035 days... or 21 years, 11 months, 30 days... and counting