PDA

View Full Version : How to lose your job...

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-13-2006, 11:03 PM
I would think that the mascot is now out of a job?
CHECK THIS OUT!!!

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NO/9598798

Imagine if it was a star player

tony hipchest
08-13-2006, 11:44 PM
"Sir Purr" of the carolina panthers would never do this.

klick81
08-14-2006, 01:06 AM
LOL!!! Hope he's okay...sounds like it was a funny thing to see though...

HburgXL06
08-14-2006, 02:19 AM
In other news bengals coach Marvin Lewis stated in a press conference that he has taken lengths to sign the team mascot from the titans for the bengals this season on the hope that his poor drivin abilities can be used as an excuse to execute hits on other opposing teams key players. The mascot was preemptively fined by the NFL for reckless behavior endangering to other players and themselves.

BuFu

Ambridge
08-14-2006, 09:42 AM
In other news bengals coach Marvin Lewis stated in a press conference that he has taken lengths to sign the team mascot from the titans for the bengals this season on the hope that his poor drivin abilities can be used as an excuse to execute hits on other opposing teams key players. The mascot was preemptively fined by the NFL for reckless behavior endangering to other players and themselves.

BuFu

Sounds like a good move.

I heard another Titan player was arrested this past weekend on domestic abuse charges.
Mix that in with PacMan Jones's issues, Lendale White being suspended for the Saints game by Jeff Fisher for spitting on a teammate, a few other Titan players who've had off the field issues this past year........the Titans would make the perfect farm club for Cincy recruits.

HometownGal
08-14-2006, 09:57 AM
I hope the guy is OK, but that had to be a hoot to see - LOL! Maybe the mascot thought the cart needed a hood ornament.