PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton Bust Unveiled at Musem of Sex

HometownGal
08-14-2006, 10:45 AM
I think dude needs to be reminded that Halloween isn't until the end of October or really needs to get to the opthalmologist fast and in a hurry. Ughhh. :rolleyes:

http://www.wpxi.com/entertainment/9667690/detail.html

NEW YORK -- It's a bust of New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton -- in more ways than one.

Cast in resin and bearing ample cleavage, a bust of the former first lady was unveiled this week at the Museum of Sex in Manhattan.

Artist Daniel Edwards said he wanted to depict the 58-year-old Clinton "with her head held high, a youthful spirit and a face matured by wisdom." He calls his creation "The Presidential Bust of Hillary Rodham Clinton: The First Woman President of the United States."

The former first lady's face is shown with a few wrinkles, and she's cast in a low-cut floral dress that reveals her shoulders and chest.

Edwards said he was inspired to create his piece after a controversial quote from actress Sharon Stone about challenges that would be encountered if Clinton ran for president in 2008.

"I think Hillary Clinton is fantastic," Stone said, according to a museum press release. "But I think it is too soon for her to run. This may sound odd, but a woman should be past her sexuality when she runs. Hillary still has sexual power, :yikes: and I don't think people will accept that. It's too threatening."

Clinton is widely thought to be considering a presidential run in 2008 but has not declared her plans. She has not commented on the artwork. Clinton also was first lady of Arkansas when her husband Bill Clinton was governor.

Edwards is the same artist who sculpted Britney Spears giving birth.

The Museum of Sex said on its Web site that it is "wholly dedicated to the exploration of the history, evolution and cultural significance of human sexuality."

ARKIESTEEL
08-14-2006, 10:53 AM
I always thought she had a rather small bust that could use some help from the local guy with a knife and water ballon

83-Steelers-43
08-14-2006, 10:56 AM
I'm not sure what makes me want to puke more; the above story or the chance of her becoming our next President.........:puke:

HometownGal
08-14-2006, 11:07 AM
Edwards is the same artist who sculpted Britney Spears giving birth.

Enough said.

Hillary is a very intelligent woman, I give her that, but she's about as sexy as a charging rhinocerous. :yuck:

BlackNGold203
08-14-2006, 11:11 AM
now THATS a vision I dont need on a Monday morning.......

:dang: :dang:

83-Steelers-43
08-14-2006, 11:40 AM
http://www.usasurvival.org/images/hillary.jpgBOO!!!!

Ambridge
08-14-2006, 11:41 AM
Rumor has it that a disoriented Bill Clinton was seen fondling the statuette of his wife and also trying to pry open the mouth as well.

BlackNGold203
08-14-2006, 11:42 AM
http://www.usasurvival.org/images/hillary.jpgBOO!!!!

THANKS ALOT 83!!!!!!!!!

:puke: :puke:

83-Steelers-43
08-14-2006, 11:54 AM
Let's take this thread to another level........

BNG203, would ya....you know.....for Steeler season tickets free of charge? lol. Look at that face long and hard before you give an answer. Also keep in mind her ankles have the thickness of red wood trees.

BlackNGold203
08-14-2006, 12:00 PM

BNG203, would ya....you know.....for Steeler season tickets free of charge? lol. Look at that face long and hard before you give an answer. Also keep in mind her ankles have the thickness of red wood trees.

LMAO.....................

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

yes

but it would have to be season tickets for life...with PSL's...and parking passes....

LMAO......

HometownGal
08-14-2006, 01:11 PM
The power of makeup...

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/S/e/makeup-3.jpg

floodcitygirl
08-14-2006, 02:04 PM

BNG203, would ya....you know.....for Steeler season tickets free of charge? lol. Look at that face long and hard before you give an answer. Also keep in mind her ankles have the thickness of red wood trees.OK the article was bad enough...now you've done it...there goes my lunch!!! :cya:

Stlrs4Life
08-14-2006, 06:25 PM
She would be better than Condolie Rice. I want to know when they are going to put GW Bush in the zoo.

83-Steelers-43
08-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Oh, is Rice debating on running for Prez? News to me. :rolleyes:

Stlrs4Life
08-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Oh, is Rice debating on running for Prez? News to me. :rolleyes:
no, not really, the Reps did throw her name around though.

83-Steelers-43
08-14-2006, 10:46 PM
no, not really, the Reps did throw her name around though.

Oh.......I recall her denying it even though she never stated that she planned on running in the first place. With today's media, it doesn't surprise me though. The far left is always looking for a story to run with. Oh well.

SteelShooter
10-04-2006, 08:10 PM
Yucky!

sumo
10-04-2006, 08:23 PM
LMAO.....................

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

yes

but it would have to be season tickets for life...with PSL's...and parking passes....

LMAO......

Dude -- you're too demanding - I will step up to the plate for season tickets -- maybe throw in a vintage Lambert or Ham jersey -- I'm there...:banana:

3 to be 4
10-04-2006, 09:46 PM
heres a question for Steeler fans.

which is worse, Hilary or Tereeeeeeeza Heinz?

floodcitygirl
10-04-2006, 10:56 PM
heres a question for Steeler fans.

which is worse, Hilary or Tereeeeeeeza Heinz?Ok...both in the same sentence...that does it! :jawdrop: :horror: Where's that vomiting smilie when I need it???!!!

Maidenarcher
10-07-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm not sure what makes me want to puke more; the above story or the chance of her becoming our next President.........:puke:

LMAO.....I couldn't agree more...

MattsMe
10-07-2006, 07:52 PM
But the sexiest Clinton of all? That would be George Clinton. :sofunny:

http://www.montreuxsounds.com/videos/george_clinton.jpg