PDA

View Full Version : Eagles fan in Pittsburgh country

buddysballs
08-14-2006, 10:22 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm moving to Clarion county in a week. Figure this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a bar that might televise Eagles games in the area.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-14-2006, 01:16 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm moving to Clarion county in a week. Figure this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a bar that might televise Eagles games in the area.

try the eagles boards...

http://gobirds.com/indexforums.php

then scroll down to

Great Bars and Pubs around the USA for Eagle Fans

BlackNGold203
08-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Welcome to the boards...

nice signature

Haiku_Dirtt
08-14-2006, 01:45 PM
Hi Guys,

Try a place called Kennywood...I hear they have a great happy hour too.

Steelers
08-14-2006, 11:26 PM
Silly rabbit, there's no Eagles fans in the Burgh.

HburgXL06
08-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Hi Guys,

Good luck in your search. If you were in my area I would suggest a few places I know but I live in Harrisburg...Lol. Peace.

BuFu

SteelShooter
08-15-2006, 01:04 AM
Pfffft ! ! !

nicesteel4life
08-15-2006, 01:24 PM
WHAT! YOU WANT WHAT? A Eagles Hang-out.....HMMMMM lets see
Head up to the highest mountain and scale the highest peak and maybe maybe if your real lucky you might find a nest.

Stlrs4Life
08-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Hi Guys,

We have a camp in Tionesta, which is in the area. And, sorry there isn't any bars that show Eagles games that I know of. Beautiful area that you are moving to though!