PDA

View Full Version : WHO'S READY FOR THIS TEAM TO MAKE A RUN?

Men of Steel
12-21-2012, 08:44 AM
Cmon Steeler Nation! Lets have some faith. :tt02::tt04::tt03:

I know things have not looked good, but if we beat the Bengals, suddenly its a whole new ball game!

Steelers playoffs start Sunday, so who's ready?!!!!!

Here we go Steelers!! Here we go!!!! :thumbsup:

harrison'samonster
12-21-2012, 08:48 AM
Time for this team to put up or shut up. I think they can do it. They've got the talent to make a run, just got to stop making stupid mistakes and killing themselves.

Here we go Steelers!

Bayz101
12-21-2012, 09:00 AM
A loss Sunday will completely crush my spirits. I'm rooting for this team more on Sunday than I've rooted for them all year!

Men of Steel
12-21-2012, 09:08 AM
Oh without a doubt dudes, that "playoff" atmosphere is in the air at my house. The terrible towels are hanging around everywhere and the feeling is that 'win or go home'. I hope thats the feeling in the teams locker room.

Fire Arians
12-21-2012, 09:45 AM
This game is basically for the rest of the season, let's do it.

teegre
12-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Back in 2005, in a "play-off game before the play-offs", Jerome Bettis TRUCKED Brian Urlacher.

I wonder what Steeler will create that type of signiture moment on Sunday.

My guess: BB... eluding three pass-rushers or something, and making a dynamic TD throw.

jjpro11
12-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Back in 2005, in a "play-off game before the play-offs", Jerome Bettis TRUCKED Brian Urlacher.

I wonder what Steeler will create that type of signiture moment on Sunday.

My guess: BB... eluding three pass-rushers or something, and making a dynamic TD throw.

Yeah, the only problem is BB did that last week and we still lost. It's a game though... Anything can happen. I am optimistic they will come out fired up Sunday. We'll see though.

pete74
12-21-2012, 10:59 AM
Playoffs start Sunday. Were not full strength but were strong enough to beat the Bengals and the Brown's and once were in and healthy were going the whole way

austinfrench76
12-21-2012, 11:20 AM
re we go....!!!

WVABE
12-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Huge game and DC's NBC has no game on at 1 o'clock.
%#*^@$(!

Men of Steel
12-21-2012, 11:32 AM
more than anything else this team needs the mental toughness. because the talent is already there.

mental toughness. that is all! here we go!!!:tt03:

teegre
12-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Playoffs start Sunday. Were not full strength but were strong enough to beat the Bengals and the Brown's and once were in and healthy were going the whole way

^^That^^

GoFor7
12-21-2012, 12:00 PM
%#*^@$(!

Maybe because it's on CBS?????

ETL
12-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Agree with posts

Lose this game then we are out and then we need to consider some major off season changes.

desertsteel
12-21-2012, 01:23 PM
%#*^@$(!
I was worried when I moved to AZ and also ditched DTV, but we are on almost every week. Only missed a couple of games and that's because the games were on FOX and conflicted with Cardinal games. The local Walmart here in my small town has more Steeler attire than Cardinals.

Fire Arians
12-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Agree with posts

Lose this game then we are out and then we need to consider some major off season changes.

lose this game and quackjack will still be saying we're going to the super bowl

mathematically eliminated, that's a buncha mularkey, we're going i say!

ZoneBlitzer
12-21-2012, 01:59 PM
I've been ready since week 1.

I just hope the team is ready.

I also hope the fans at Heinz field are ready. They need to get fired up and infuse this team with some energy. They are a bit of a 'show me' crowd. The team now needs their emotion to help elevate their play.

OliverPoop
12-21-2012, 02:11 PM
The title of this thread should be changed to "WHO'S A DILLUSIONAL YINZER?"

Steel_Bus_24
12-21-2012, 02:23 PM
Yeah, Ive really been ready ever since our 1st BALT game,

but the question really is, is the team ready??

Hope so

StainlessStill
12-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Seems like we've been saying "Time to go on a run" after the thrilling win on the road at N.Y.G. Ever since then, it's been a whirlwind of shitfests. Time to get loud, Steelers Nation and channel your inner Renegade! Loser goes home!

Men of Steel
12-21-2012, 02:25 PM

your name suits you well :hatsoff:

The thread says who is ready? so if you are not, its allright. I respect it.

Nothin wrong with hopin for the best. Not until the fat lady sings, Here we go Steelers!! Here we GO!!!

teegre
12-21-2012, 02:34 PM

Brian Urlacher, is that you???

FrancoLambert
12-21-2012, 02:43 PM
Been ready for weeks. But it seems like we keep saying it'll start next week.
Every week someone or a unit lays a stinker.
It's here.

OliverPoop
12-21-2012, 02:45 PM
Been ready for weeks. But it seems like we keep saying it'll start next week.
Every week someone or a unit lays a stinker.
It's here.

Thank you.

stb_steeler
12-21-2012, 03:07 PM
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/dogpoundbrenda/steeler%20pics/04_World_Steelers_Pride_50017.jpg

WVABE
12-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Maybe because it's on CBS?????Your right, have no idea where I got that.:doh:

eafratitpm3
12-21-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm out here in San Diego and instead of watching a game that matters, I get to watch the Chargers/Jets game. YIPPPEEEEE!!!:tt04::tt04:Huge game and DC's NBC has no game on at 1 o'clock.
%#*^@$(!

Ricco Suavez
12-21-2012, 05:39 PM
I have DTV and the NFL package, yet I am considering fore going the game this week. Not that I have given up its just that I have anguished so the last five weeks watching. I am also a little superstitious and thinking of breaking away and see if they win, I have changed my screen saver to a different Steeler picture, bought a new hat, anything trying to break the funk. I wish we had that "band of brothers" type mojo going but this years team has slid into a rut of playing just well enough to stay in the game or lead and then lose in the end. Not giving up but God I would love to see some spark.

desertsteel
12-21-2012, 06:01 PM
I have DTV and the NFL package, yet I am considering fore going the game this week. Not that I have given up its just that I have anguished so the last five weeks watching. I am also a little superstitious and thinking of breaking away and see if they win,
If you don't watch and they win you will never be allowed to watch again though...

teegre
12-21-2012, 06:07 PM
If you don't watch and they win you will never be allowed to watch again though...

Ha, ha, ha... so true.

I knew a Nebraska fan that missed a game, while at dinner with his girlfriend... WIN!!! Then, for the next three years, he sat in the same seat, ate the same meal, and missed Nebraska's three-peat.

As I asked him: was not seeing the games worth them winning? It always seemed like a Catch-22 to me.

Lady Steel
12-22-2012, 01:08 AM
A loss Sunday will completely crush my spirits. I'm rooting for this team more on Sunday than I've rooted for them all year!

This so much. A win this Sunday would be one of my best Christmas presents this year. :tt::

The_Joker
12-22-2012, 09:03 AM
This so much. A win this Sunday would be one of my best Christmas presents this year. :tt::

Count on it. :tt03: