PDA

View Full Version : RAVENS ARE BACK!!!

Unkindness
12-23-2012, 06:13 PM
Whew! The three game slide had me worried. Division is locked now. With a win earlier this year over the Pats and a decisive win over the Giant, the Ravens are FINALLY awake. We can beat anyone in the AFC.

Unkindness
12-23-2012, 06:16 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ben-roethlisberger-inexplicable-interception-finishes-steelers-playoff-hopes-215209018--nfl.html

PATS16N0
12-23-2012, 06:17 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32367336.jpg

TRH
12-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Whew! The three game slide had me worried. Division is locked now. With a win earlier this year over the Pats and a decisive win over the Giant, the Ravens are FINALLY awake. We can beat anyone in the AFC.

excuse me....

Is this the BaltimoreRavens forum . com ?? I thought it was the Steelers board? We don't come over there and post stupid things like that.
Log out of here and get over there where you should be. Seriously. This is 13-year old stuff.

Unkindness
12-23-2012, 06:20 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32367336.jpg

Come on. The Pats struggled today. We beat the Pats already. Will be ready for the others when our defense is back--Ray Lewis etc. :applaudit: OK Some wishful thinking in there.

pete74
12-23-2012, 06:27 PM
Ravens are tough and can definitely beat anyone but I see a Denver vs Green Bay super bowl

steelfury02
12-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Ravens are tough and can definitely beat anyone but I see a Denver vs Green Bay super bowl

Agreed. Denver or NE v. Green Bay or Falcons. Mark it down:thumbsup:

harrison'samonster
12-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Haven't seen any GB games recently. Atlanta looks pretty good, and I think they have home-field, which will help them against GB.

Denver or NE most likely going for AFC. Denver has had NE's number over the past decade, although they are a very different team these days.

CTSxViper
12-23-2012, 06:30 PM
excuse me....

Is this the BaltimoreRavens forum . com ?? I thought it was the Steelers board? We don't come over there and post stupid things like that.
Log out of here and get over there where you should be. Seriously. This is 13-year old stuff.

No it's not... It's an open forum as are all others...

PhantomJB93
12-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Congratulations, enjoy going one and done in the playoffs.

Unkindness
12-23-2012, 06:32 PM

Objectively, I give us one. It will be a home game. Then likely done.

CTSxViper
12-23-2012, 06:32 PM

Hey your season is over. And as I recall you all said Ravens wouldn't even clench our division. Buy hey congrats on your season ending game today...

PhantomJB93
12-23-2012, 06:42 PM
I love how the Ravens fans disappear for weeks at a time and then come back out and talk trash when they win one fluke game against a team struggling just as much as the Steelers have lately.

MACH1
12-23-2012, 06:52 PM

Keep your ratbird bullshit out of the main STEELERS forum.

SteelCurtain5643
12-23-2012, 09:16 PM

LOL yeah ok, until next week when you blow dick and flacco throws 4 INT's and goes back to his old self. You beat a Giant team who sucks fat dick right now and couldnt beat a pee-wee squad. They are just pitiful the way they are playing. Good luck beating New England, Denver or Houston in the playoffs LOLZ. Can't wait till you clowns are the first ones out.

terpsnation
12-24-2012, 08:50 AM
Why would you come an post this thread on here?

You're a tool.

Bayz101
12-24-2012, 09:02 AM
Why would you come an post this thread on here?

You're a tool.

:sofunny:

charlesk
12-24-2012, 10:21 PM
Meh

MACH1
12-24-2012, 11:28 PM
You want us to come to your house to watch a real team dick slap the ratbirds?

terpsnation
12-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Same reason I walked around Pittsburgh for hours with a huge Ravens flag and a pitbull and a Suggs Hey Pittsburgh shirt November 18th. To call you out for the loser internet tough guy weiners that Steeler Nation Residents are (people said a lot but did nothing). Even if we lose in the playoffs at least we still got there unlike you guys. Sure we have had our struggles as of late (every team has a bad spot during the season, even superbowl teams (only a few exceptions I can think of)) but at least we didn't lose to Cleveland, San Diego, the Titans, and the Raiders. 11-5 was good enough for our first superbowl and hopefully it will be enough this year (not looking forward to NE or Denver right now though) as well.
Oh and go ahead and say how we have never beat you when it matters. That game November 18th was the turning point. If Pittsburgh had won they probably still would have won the division or at least still be competing for it now.
However I am going to bury the hatchet. Any Steeler fan that wishes to can watch the Raven's first playoff game at my crib here in Casper. You guys can watch a real team win. RSVP if you wish. See you next year!

I'm a Ravens fan, buddy.

But I still know that there's no reason that someone should post this on this forum.

charlesk
12-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Meh

MACH1
12-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Who's bandwagon you jumping to next.

I can't even imagine what it's like to be a fan of another football team let alone jump ship on one.

steelerchad
12-25-2012, 05:05 PM
Same reason I walked around Pittsburgh for hours with a huge Ravens flag and a pitbull and a Suggs Hey Pittsburgh shirt November 18th. To call you out for the loser internet tough guy weiners that Steeler Nation Residents are (people said a lot but did nothing). Even if we lose in the playoffs at least we still got there unlike you guys. Sure we have had our struggles as of late (every team has a bad spot during the season, even superbowl teams (only a few exceptions I can think of)) but at least we didn't lose to Cleveland, San Diego, the Titans, and the Raiders. 11-5 was good enough for our first superbowl and hopefully it will be enough this year (not looking forward to NE or Denver right now though) as well.
Oh and go ahead and say how we have never beat you when it matters. That game November 18th was the turning point. If Pittsburgh had won they probably still would have won the division or at least still be competing for it now.
However I am going to bury the hatchet. Any Steeler fan that wishes to can watch the Raven's first playoff game at my crib here in Casper. You guys can watch a real team win. RSVP if you wish. See you next year!

Sure ya did, Douchebag.

harrison'samonster
12-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Been in constant conflict with Steeler Nation since I was a kid (they hate Vikings fans too as I was a Vikings fan before the Ravens came into being).

I have a feeling ppl would hate you no matter what team you rooted for.