PDA

View Full Version : Relevant

steelbad@50
12-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Anyone have a crystal ball or idea as to how many seasons it will take before our Steelers  make the playoffs? I think we all knew this day would come, but for how long is anybodys guess. One thing I know for sure, I am spoiled, Steeler spoiled and damn proud to be. The best franchise in the NFL.

tanda10506
12-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Simply in the playoffs, probably pretty soon. Making it past the WC round? A long time. if the question is: when will we be truly dominant and make the playoffs with a chance to win a SB then my answer is not again under Coach Tomlin. I sure hope I'm wrong and I'll be THRILLED to eat my words, but I don't see it happening. How can a team win without a leader?

steeltheone
12-23-2012, 08:42 PM
Anyone have a crystal ball or idea as to how many seasons it will take before our Steelers  make the playoffs? I think we all knew this day would come, but for how long is anybodys guess. One thing I know for sure, I am spoiled, Steeler spoiled and damn proud to be. The best franchise in the NFL.

I don't believe it's doomsday, but we need some good drafts!

jiminpa
12-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Simply in the playoffs, probably pretty soon. Making it past the WC round? A long time. if the question is: when will we be truly dominant and make the playoffs with a chance to win a SB then my answer is not again under Coach Tomlin. I sure hope I'm wrong and I'll be THRILLED to eat my words, but I don't see it happening. How can a team win without a leader?I hope you're wrong too, but I don't think you are. Tomlin is a status quo guy, and this is the status that he will try to maintain for as long as he is here. Oh, he'll talk like it bothers him, because that's what he does, but he won't do anything to improve it, although he may meddle with and break the things that are working.

tanda10506
12-23-2012, 09:18 PM
I don't believe it's doomsday, but we need some good drafts!

What's your definition of doomsday?

Speaking of which, congratulations to everybody here for still being alive and making it past December 21st. :drink:

steelbad@50
12-23-2012, 09:31 PM
What's your definition of doomsday?

Speaking of which, congratulations to everybody here for still being alive and making it past December 21st. :drink:

Thanks, the only bad thing about that is all the apologies I had to make. Dumb Mayans. :noidea: