PDA

View Full Version : Next week's "Wallce and Mendy pack their sh!7" bowl

Steel Peon
12-24-2012, 08:44 AM
This is aimed at Wallace way more so than Mendy, but by the end of the game I want to hear the entire crowd (what's left of them) chanting "Pack your shit! Pack your Shit!"

Steel95
12-24-2012, 09:29 AM
Be careful for what you ask for; I agree that this all started with the firing of Bruce Arians, the hiring of Todd Haley, and the the hold out of Mike Wallace. Throw in some idiotic comments by Mendenhall, yes, I think both of them will be gone by next season. I could care less about Mendenhall, I think he is an undisciplined player, he quit on his team, get rid of him. RB's come a dime by the dozen; on the other hand, Mike Wallace? If this idiot still thinks he's worth more than the Steelers offered him, Adios Amigos!

In Wallace defense, he wasn't used in the right manner this year, too many weapons on defense for this team to perform in the manner that it did. Todd Haley? I don't think he should get the bulk of the blame, he probably will though. Besides, somebody has 2b the scapegoat. And please! If he does go, Tomlin better send Norv Turner some Roses as of Now!

I think both of these guys time in the Burgh is done.

Darkstorm05
12-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Both will return next year. Mendenhall didn't put up the type of season that gets you a big contract elsewhere, and the team has reached out to him, which they NEVER do during the season. He'll be back.

Wallace has gone downhill the past 1.5 years. Nobody else in the league thought he was worth a #1 last year, and he has worked hard to prove them right. He'll test the waters, and sign a deal about the same as the one Brown took with us to stay here, because that's all he'll get.

Atlanta Dan
12-24-2012, 09:55 AM
Both will return next year. Mendenhall didn't put up the type of season that gets you a big contract elsewhere, and the team has reached out to him, which they NEVER do during the season. He'll be back.

Wallace has gone downhill the past 1.5 years. Nobody else in the league thought he was worth a #1 last year, and he has worked hard to prove them right. He'll test the waters, and sign a deal about the same as the one Brown took with us to stay here, because that's all he'll get.

Wallace was not worth giving up a #1 pick and a big contract - someone will pay the big $$$ without having to surrender the pick at a number too high for the Steelers to meet given their other needs

Who knows with Mendenhall - I am stunned Tomlibn activated him after Mendenhall blew off teh San Diego game

With Mendenhall, Wallace and Ben being unhappy about either $$$ or a departed coach, the attitude of this team was awful all season - I am glad it ended without a blowout playoff loss

Darkstorm05
12-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Wallace was not worth giving up a #1 pick and a big contract - someone will pay the big $$$ without having to surrender the pick at a number too high for the Steelers to meet given their other needs

Who knows with Mendenhall - I am stunned Tomlibn activated him after Mendenhall blew off teh San Diego game

With Mendenhall, Wallace and Ben being unhappy about either $$$ or a departed coach, the attitude of this team was awful all season - I am glad it ended without a blowout playoff loss

Wallace is ranked 30th in the league. Guys like Torrey Smith and Anquan Boldin are way higher. Nobody is going to offer him the money he tried to hold out for.

desertsteel
12-24-2012, 10:19 AM
Wallace is ranked 30th in the league. Guys like Torrey Smith and Anquan Boldin are way higher. Nobody is going to offer him the money he tried to hold out for.

Guys like Daniel Snyder may make you end up eating those words.

Ricco Suavez
12-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Sign Wallace if feasible, do not break the bank for him. If I was the Steelers FO i would pay very close attention to his demeanor during negotiations. If he demands too much or turns surly then let him go, he will be a problem for years to come. Mendenhall is talented enough but seems to be a mental case as times. I just do not know if I want either one back for next year. I hope we strike some gold in the upcoming draft.

GoFor7
12-24-2012, 10:53 AM
Sign Wallace if feasible, do not break the bank for him. If I was the Steelers FO i would pay very close attention to his demeanor during negotiations. If he demands too much or turns surly then let him go, he will be a problem for years to come. Mendenhall is talented enough but seems to be a mental case as times. I just do not know if I want either one back for next year. I hope we strike some gold in the upcoming draft.

With Mendenhall, it's time to part ways. You can tell he really needs a fresh start elsewhere.

With Wallace, I'd give it another chance and actually use his properly next year. He's not a dink-and-dunk receiver, he's a vertical threat. While he's more than a one-trick pony, sending him only 10 yards down field on most plays isn't what he's good at.

sloppyjoe
12-24-2012, 10:54 AM

the steelers already know how money mike is during negotiations.
i wouldnt even make him an offer. money mike's agent would have to make the first move and come up with a dollar amount, the steelers should simply say yes or no.

zcoop
12-24-2012, 11:09 AM
With Mendenhall, it's time to part ways. You can tell he really needs a fresh start elsewhere.

With Wallace, I'd give it another chance and actually use his properly next year. He's not a dink-and-dunk receiver, he's a vertical threat. While he's more than a one-trick pony, sending him only 10 yards down field on most plays isn't what he's good at.

Agreed, if you have a Caddy and use it like a Pinto,then thats what you'll get. Wallace will be fine playing in the burgh or else where next season. Some folks don't want to admit it but the offensive scheme sucked this year and the same ones complaining about Arians' scheme are the ones blaming the players for not producing in either system.

Shit rolls down hill. Bad, predictable schemes yield bad results. Players don't call play, they just run them. If the fans treat Mike with disdain, what are they gonna do for Ben and others on the offensive side of the ball?

The_Joker
12-24-2012, 11:16 AM
Only sign Wallace if the money is right.

Mendy, on the other hand, pack his shit and show him the door. We need to draft someone at HB.

sloppyjoe
12-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Agreed, if you have a Caddy and use it like a Pinto,then thats what you'll get. Wallace will be fine playing in the burgh or else where next season. Some folks don't want to admit it but the offensive scheme sucked this year and the same ones complaining about Arians' scheme are the ones blaming the players for not producing in either system.

Shit rolls down hill. Bad, predictable schemes yield bad results. Players don't call play, they just run them. If the fans treat Mike with disdain, what are they gonna do for Ben and others on the offensive side of the ball?

wallace, according to alot of fans that wanted to give him 10+ at the beginnig of the season, stated that he was an all around great wr. he should have had no problem putting up big numbers this year if that was the case. he has been targeted more this year than any other.

zcoop
12-24-2012, 11:21 AM
wallace, according to alot of fans that wanted to give him 10+ at the beginnig of the season, stated that he was an all around great wr. he should have had no problem putting up big numbers this year if that was the case. he has been targeted more this year than any other.

And you actually believe that bullshit you just typed Don't you? C'mon man get real. Haley's offense sucked this year and so did our ability to score.

steelerchad
12-24-2012, 01:37 PM
And you actually believe that bullshit you just typed Don't you? C'mon man get real. Haley's offense sucked this year and so did our ability to score.

Haley's offense was starting to click until Ben the KC game, when Ben got hurt. It never got back on track from that point on.
Receivers dropped balls and fumbled far too often to have the sustained drives needed to make this offense work.
2 things the offense was doing that it never did under Arians was keep Ben upright and use Heath Miller as a receiving threat.
There were 2 turning points for this season. The Cincy game in October had things heading in the right direction and then the KC game and Ben's injury turned in back downward. We were surviving all of the other injuries, but losing Ben and the fact that he is never right when he comes back was the death blow for this team this year.

GoFor7
12-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Haley's offense was starting to click until Ben the KC game, when Ben got hurt. It never got back on track from that point on.
Receivers dropped balls and fumbled far too often to have the sustained drives needed to make this offense work.
2 things the offense was doing that it never did under Arians was keep Ben upright and use Heath Miller as a receiving threat.
There were 2 turning points for this season. The Cincy game in October had things heading in the right direction and then the KC game and Ben's injury turned in back downward. We were surviving all of the other injuries, but losing Ben and the fact that he is never right when he comes back was the death blow for this team this year.

Maybe those 3 games were flukes...

TRH
12-24-2012, 01:58 PM

I'm on the fence about the team's bringing back Mendenhall. That one could easily go either way - i'd probably lean toward the team letting him go if i had to guess.

As for Wallace : won't be back. Gone.
Ranking receivers doesn't matter a bit. Plenty of teams throughout the NFL spend recklessly : and they will continue to do so. He'll have NO problem getting a big contract, a bigger one than he'd ever get here.
Whether he's not the perfect fit here, or whether Haley's system doesn't cater to him to the utmost degree - we can all argue that til the cows come home.
Bottom line : its not a great fit and we now have TONS - and tons - and tons of money we need to spend elsewhere.

harrison'samonster
12-24-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm on the fence about the team's bringing back Mendenhall. That one could easily go either way - i'd probably lean toward the team letting him go if i had to guess.

As for Wallace : won't be back. Gone.
Ranking receivers doesn't matter a bit. Plenty of teams throughout the NFL spend recklessly : and they will continue to do so. He'll have NO problem getting a big contract, a bigger one than he'd ever get here.
Whether he's not the perfect fit here, or whether Haley's system doesn't cater to him to the utmost degree - we can all argue that til the cows come home.
Bottom line : its not a great fit and we now have TONS - and tons - and tons of money we need to spend elsewhere.

That's a really good point. No matter what ppl think of Wallace, and even if the team wants to keep him, they haven't been know to keep a lot of highly paid WR's together for long.

LLoyd&Greene
12-24-2012, 02:06 PM
I think that Wallace is a lot more important than Mendenhall. Brown isn't a #1 he's a #2 receiver, and Sanders certainly isn't a #2 he's a slot guy at best. Wallace hasn't done much to impress me this season but it would be scary to go into next season with those 2 guys at the top of the wr depth chart.

TheVet
12-24-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm happy to see Wallace back at the right price. Probably not gonna happen though, someone will overpay for the one trick pony.

That's because the standard is the standard except when it's not. I think we can all acknowledge that.

:banging: Please please please don't bring back this fumbling fool.

Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala
12-24-2012, 02:41 PM
Mendenhall won't get a big contract, so if he's cheap enough I'd be in favor of bringing him back.

Wallace, I don't know. If the FA crop was better I'd be more reluctant to letting him walk, but outside of Dwayne Bowe, I don't really like anyone. Although it seemed like Wallace didn't really want to be here this season...I don't know I just got that vibe. Like he was still sore from us not paying up last offseason.

Fire Arians
12-24-2012, 02:44 PM
he needs 164 yards next game to break the 1000 yard mark. SAD

zcoop
12-24-2012, 09:55 PM

Okay, I'll seek to understand your logic. Offense was clicking with Dink and Dunk, and D&D kept Ben upright. Then how the F did he get hurt?

The D&D used Miller as a receiving threat. That's fine but any team that has a TE leading in receiving yards with the WR corp we have is not using the WRs properly. Both AB and MW had over 1000 yds last year and we finished 12 - 4, with an ailing Ben.

Ben was never right when he came baqck? Sounds like an excuse to me. If he wasn't ready to play, I didn't see it. What I saw was a few key bad decisions with game on the line. I can't make this shit up man.

I'll give you the fact that the WRs dropped some balls and some folks fumbled away a few but Haley's inept O realy screwed us this year. 1st down - Run; 2nd down - Run; 3rd down pass is a disaster waiting to happen. D&D just won't get it done.

pittpete
12-24-2012, 10:01 PM
I think the Steelers should give Wallace whatever he wants.
This offense could absolutely never be able to fire on all cylinders without him.
Wallace is the piece of the missing puzzle on offense this year.
Oh wait, he was in the offense all year.
Sarcasm OFF:thumbsup:

Twentyvalve
12-24-2012, 10:04 PM
6.98345 yards at time.:chuckle:

he needs 164 yards next game to break the 1000 yard mark. SAD

OX1947
12-24-2012, 11:58 PM
Trade Mendy and Wallace for fitz. Arizona needs a receiver and RB now that beanie wells is leaving.

VictoryFormation
12-25-2012, 01:06 AM
You have got to wonder about Wallace's attitude. When the Steelers hired Todd Haley, he was one of the first to speak out in the media about how the new offense was going to spell doom for the Steelers, and hurt his style of play. Then, he held out. Then, he dropped numerous passes during the season. Then, he spoke out again, saying that he loses focus when they don't throw the ball to him. To add to everything, Mike Wallace is, pretty much, a one-dimensional receiver. Mike Tomlin called him a "one-trick pony." Whether the Steelers retain Todd Haley as Offensive Coordinator, or not, I'd be surprised if they keep Mike Wallace. He's outta here. If the Mike Wallace from 60 Minutes was still alive, I'd rather have him on the team than this Mike Wallace.

SteelBobbleHead
12-25-2012, 07:13 AM

The offense wasn't clicking in the KC game before Ben got hurt and hasn't clicked since. I'll agree with you that Haley's scheme better utilized Heath and kept Ben upright but it did not play to the strengths of the receivers. The receivers all are fast (Brown and Sanders use quickness and precise routes) and ae good at getting deep where they play against guys their size. They do not do well taking a beating from LBers, hence the fumbling issues. Haley's scheme worked well for receivers like Boldin and Fitz, not so much for our guys.
I say the only way you keep Wallace is #1) if you are going to play to his strengths. 10 yard routes are not his strength. #2) you don't have to break the bank to keep him. He is a wasted signing, regardless of what you get him for, if you do not allow him to do what he does best.
Mendy is a head scratcher. He ran with purpose the last game. IMO he is too indecisive a runner. Add a bad attitude to that and I think you move on. This team needs leaders, not locker room cancers.

SteelerJay
12-25-2012, 07:21 AM

You, Sir, are blessed with sound reasoning. Merry Christmas. Exactly my sentiments.
Mendy had a serious injury, should not have been deactivated after those fumbles. How many times did Antonio Brown screw up, and was he benched?

sloppyjoe
12-25-2012, 11:58 AM

apparently you have no idea howe easy it is to look up some stas and make you look stupid.
last year under your boyy brucey, the steelers averaghed 20.3 points per game
this year under haley(first year implementing new offense) the steelers averaged 20.8 points per game.
20.8 is actuallu higher than 20.3, by the way.:banging:

zcoop
12-25-2012, 12:48 PM
apparently you have no idea howe easy it is to look up some stas and make you look stupid.
last year under your boyy brucey, the steelers averaghed 20.3 points per game
this year under haley(first year implementing new offense) the steelers averaged 20.8 points per game.
20.8 is actuallu higher than 20.3, by the way.:banging:

Fitst I could personally care less than a fuck about Bruce or Todd, I just compared them based on some of you folks' logic. Stop trying to hurl insults and stick to the facts. We were 12 - 4 last year vs 7 - 8? this year. I'm looking at Ws and Ls. Dink and Dunk doesn't match the personnel we have on the team..

SteelBobbleHead
12-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Aside from not utilizing the strength of the wide receivers, there we no plays designed to utilize Chris Rainey's speed. During the preseason they kept running the kid between the tackles. I feared for the kids health. I figured either A.) They are trying to set the tone for the Oline to be physical or B.) Trying to show Rainey how tough the NFL will be. Once the regular season rolled around they would surely try to get him in space right? Haley did great things with Jamaal Charles.
I don't remember any carries he got the hand off for outside runs. I also thought with the speed of the wide receiver core that some plays would be designed to get him matched up against a LB. There is not a LB in the league who could cover Rainey man to man on a wheel route or a seam route after Wallace drawed the safety out of the middle.I did not see any of these plays either.

Darkstorm05
12-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Aside from not utilizing the strength of the wide receivers, there we no plays designed to utilize Chris Rainey's speed. During the preseason they kept running the kid between the tackles. I feared for the kids health. I figured either A.) They are trying to set the tone for the Oline to be physical or B.) Trying to show Rainey how tough the NFL will be. Once the regular season rolled around they would surely try to get him in space right? Haley did great things with Jamaal Charles.
I don't remember any carries he got the hand off for outside runs. I also thought with the speed of the wide receiver core that some plays would be designed to get him matched up against a LB. There is not a LB in the league who could cover Rainey man to man on a wheel route or a seam route after Wallace drawed the safety out of the middle.I did not see any of these plays either.

His usage fell off after he got obliterated on that play that injured him. I think that hammered home the point that every time he runs he risks an injury and a fumble. I mean seriously, the hit that blew him up looked like he just had a Mortal Kombat style fatality performed on him. I was surprised his wasn't dead.

FrancoLambert
12-25-2012, 11:01 PM
The failure to utilize Rainey more effectively and creatively is my biggest gripe with Haley.
I thought he would have tried to create more matchup problems like getting him 1 on 1 with a LB in space coming out of the backfield.
Way too many inside runs for his stature and skill set.

Steel Peon
12-26-2012, 05:21 PM
there we no plays designed to utilize Chris Rainey's speed.
On this I will have to disagree. On STs it cannot be helped that every damn time Rainey (or anyone) breaks a big one, some knucklehead commits an illegal block, or a hold, and his yardage is negated, which has happened enough times to become infuriating. Our STs has been an abortion from minute 1, and Rainey is not to blame for any failings on the kick-off returns.

However, on offense it is very clear that Haley really likes Rainey, and has tried inserting him into many offensive plays, that to me, look very much designed for him, or some speedster. Mainly because a friend of mine was a fairly big Rainey supporter when we drafted him, and I was skeptical of having a fast back with our porous O-Line, I had made a point of gauging his running ability. At that point, I was of the opinion that he was not going to work out for us, and now after seeing him in action I am even more so convinced.

Even on the plays where he does manage to get running room, he either A) runs the wrong way, such as in the Cowpokes game when he had an acre of room to run but instead cut back towards the LB and was promptly 1 hand tackled, or B) he gets victimized when tackled and the ball is easily swatted out his diminutive arms. Rainey is fast and agile enough, but he's too small and (most crucially) too stupid to be of any use to us. I don't hate him, but I don't like him at all, and I really don't think any of it's Haley's fault.

OX1947
12-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Say good bye to Wallace, see if AZ does a trade for Fitz. I would actually give them a 2nd rounder for Fitz. Let Mendy go and go get Ben Tate. You would upgrade your team 2 fold and have two players that know how to play well game in and game out and are team players.

pete74
12-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Say good bye to Wallace, see if AZ does a trade for Fitz. I would actually give them a 2nd rounder for Fitz. Let Mendy go and go get Ben Tate. You would upgrade your team 2 fold and have two players that know how to play well game in and game out and are team players.

Wallace is good but he's far from being on Fitzgeralds level. LF is way better and Wallace will never be as good because he doesn't have the size. The with that said I would love the trade but Arizona won't

Steel Peon
12-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Wallace will never be as good *(as Fitz)* because he doesn't have the size.

Or the ability to catch........or jump.......or tackle.......could anyone see Wallace chasing down James Harrison after a pick? I can't......gotta give Fitz credit, he tried (and succeeded in the EZ nearly saving a TD) to chase down and tackle JAMES FUCKING HARRISON!

Edit: Let's compare shall we?

Fitz: http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/09000d5d80e8325f/SB-XLIII-Can-t-Miss-Play-Harrison-in-a-hurry

Wallace: http://www.nfl.com/videos/dallas-cowboys/0ap2000000112904/Cowboys-defense-INT

Plus NFL.com now has a front page article listing Wallace as the #4 biggest failure this year: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000117324/article/cam-newton-tim-tebow-among-nfls-biggest-scrooges

And I quote: But I go back to Wallace's offseason absence as a turning point. It took the receiver awhile to get comfortable in Haley's offense after missing time due to a contract dispute. He never matched his productivity from last season, failing to give the Steelers the jolt they needed. And he had to know that he was never going to get paid.

In the end, Wallace didn't fatten his wallet, but he did hurt the team. Attaboy, Mike.

Justp94
12-26-2012, 07:22 PM
I believe that they both deserve another chance to prove why they deserve to be Steelers. Mendenhall never truly got 100% healthy this year and Wallace never truly adjusted to the playbook and also had uncharacteristic drops. I think with each of them taking a one year contract to see them 100% healthy and used to the playbook they should be like the Wallace and Mendy of old.

Gnutella
12-26-2012, 09:52 PM
Rashard Mendenhall and Mike Wallace are the embodiment of the lack of dedication and focus that the Steelers suffered from this season. Don't even put another contract on the table for either of them.

OX1947
12-26-2012, 09:58 PM
Wallace is good but he's far from being on Fitzgeralds level. LF is way better and Wallace will never be as good because he doesn't have the size. The with that said I would love the trade but Arizona won't

Where the hell did I say in my post that Wallace was as good as Fitz? Wallace couldnt hold Fitz boxers with a crane.

OX1947
12-26-2012, 10:01 PM
I believe that they both deserve another chance to prove why they deserve to be Steelers. Mendenhall never truly got 100% healthy this year and Wallace never truly adjusted to the playbook and also had uncharacteristic drops. I think with each of them taking a one year contract to see them 100% healthy and used to the playbook they should be like the Wallace and Mendy of old.

(bleep) that. If those two clowns played with just a little bit of heart, it would have made a huge difference this year and would have won a couple more games at the very least. They are cancers. Get rid of them and get people in here who know how to play hard every week and dont pout like a bunch of bitches.

Blackout
12-26-2012, 10:28 PM
This is aimed at Wallace way more so than Mendy, but by the end of the game I want to hear the entire crowd (what's left of them) chanting "Pack your shit! Pack your Shit!"

The vendetta against Mendy is ridiculous from the fans. Even Wallace to a certain degree because it was actually a wise move to enter this season the way he did. Someone did the math, I guess he made more money or saved, I can't recall. I'm sure his agent played a role in that..

lloydwoodson
12-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Or the ability to catch........or jump.......or tackle.......could anyone see Wallace chasing down James Harrison after a pick? I can't......gotta give Fitz credit, he tried (and succeeded in the EZ nearly saving a TD) to chase down and tackle JAMES FUCKING HARRISON!

Edit: Let's compare shall we?

Fitz: http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/09000d5d80e8325f/SB-XLIII-Can-t-Miss-Play-Harrison-in-a-hurry

Wallace: http://www.nfl.com/videos/dallas-cowboys/0ap2000000112904/Cowboys-defense-INT

Plus NFL.com now has a front page article listing Wallace as the #4 biggest failure this year: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000117324/article/cam-newton-tim-tebow-among-nfls-biggest-scrooges

And I quote:

Ben throws a pick 6 and it is someone else's fault.

How can we improve Steelers fans for next year?

Wallace could have saved a td on that play in OT vs Dallas- so that Dallas kicker could have knocked a 40 yarder through for the win.

OX1947
12-28-2012, 12:06 PM
Wallace has been ruled out of Sunday's game, so, we have watched Wallace play his last game as a Steeler.

pete74
12-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Wallace has been ruled out of Sunday's game, so, we have watched Wallace play his last game as a Steeler.

I hope not. I could only imagine how bad our team would be with just Brown, and Cotchry and Sanders when he isn't injured as our WRs

Steel Peon
12-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Wallace could have saved a td on that play in OT vs Dallas- so that Dallas kicker could have knocked a 40 yarder through for the win.

So no sense trying, right? Here, I found a card for you:
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb450/IanPeon/apologist_zpsbfc93575.jpg

OX1947
12-28-2012, 02:05 PM
I hope not. I could only imagine how bad our team would be with just Brown, and Cotchry and Sanders when he isn't injured as our WRs

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1460265-steelers-wr-mike-wallace-ruled-out-sunday-vs-browns-with-leg-injury

It was also posted on Rotoworld.

He is inactive so he doesnt get hurt. No other reason. Coward until the end, good riddance ahole....

sloppyjoe
12-28-2012, 02:31 PM

shocking. he played all year not to get hurt and now is faking an injury so he doesnt have to suit up....

pete74
12-28-2012, 02:35 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1460265-steelers-wr-mike-wallace-ruled-out-sunday-vs-browns-with-leg-injury

It was also posted on Rotoworld.

He is inactive so he doesnt get hurt. No other reason. Coward until the end, good riddance ahole....

I meant him not being on the team next year. We have nobody who can be a number one receiver if he leaves.

OX1947
12-28-2012, 02:39 PM
shocking. he played all year not to get hurt and now is faking an injury so he doesnt have to suit up....

Actually, he has never missed a game in his career.

steeltheone
12-28-2012, 04:59 PM
I meant him not being on the team next year. We have nobody who can be a number one receiver if he leaves.

You are correct, no we do not!