PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Steelers Fans!

Bayz101
12-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone for a wonderful 2012 here at Steelers Fever!

To my fellow Moderators, Administrators, columnists and of course, members, thank you very, very much. It's been a great year full of discussions, arguments, and even a little fun with some always-entertaining trolls!

A lot of new features have been implemented, and we've run some contests and added some new arcade games from the arcade store, as well as supplied a steady stream of editorial content, thanks to our wonderful writers. Way too many people to thank individually, so thanks to everyone for a wonderful year. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and remember, there's still ONE more game left! It's a Steelers game, which means i'll be tuning in, REGARDLESS of meaning. :tt03:

Signed,

Steelers Fever and it's moderators, administrators.

PS: Thanks to everyone who's donated. Arcade packs, maintenance and contests have been implemented, and maybe even some off-season contests still to come!

fer522
12-25-2012, 05:49 PM
You're welcome :chuckle:

Thank you guys!!

Millers the sh!t
12-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Thanks for your contributions, time, dedication, and being on point Bayz. Merry Christmas and happy new year bud.

MACH1
12-25-2012, 08:42 PM
I think we all owe Bagz a big ol thank you. I think he's done most all the heavy work behind scenes. If I left someone out (Ric) I apologize. :cheers:

Bayz101
12-25-2012, 09:03 PM
I think we all owe Bagz a big ol thank you. I think he's done most all the heavy work behind scenes. If I left someone out (Ric) I apologize. :cheers:

Thanks. :drink:

Also a special thanks to Tony, Tegree and StainlessStill for writing editorials for us. With the server maintenance we performed, I wasn't able to access the control panel until yesterday, so I couldn't update the site for a good couple of weeks. I plan on getting things updated by tomorrow evening.

Darkstorm05
12-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Big thanks and happy holidays to all the staff and members(Even the Dwyer fans) for making this forum a fun place to debate the sport. :drink:

Lady Steel
12-25-2012, 11:56 PM
A great big thank you to all the administrators and moderators at Steelers Fever.

Bayz, your hard work and dedication to this board has not gone unnoticed. We have an exceptional, humorous, and very tolerant group of administrators and moderators. The best I have seen anywhere. There have been so many new and exciting additions to the board because of all of you.

A special thank you to all the outstanding and knowledgeable writers. You guys really do rock.

A very Merry Christmas and Blessed and Happy New Year! Let's go get 'em in 2013! :tt:

StainlessStill
12-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Steelersfever is a great community. Glad to be apart of it. Looking forward to one last week with our infamous 2012 Pittsburgh Steelers then look forward to April's draft! GO STEELERS. Happy Holidays to all of steelersfever.

Atlanta Dan
12-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Bayz - thanks for your efforts and thanks to everyone on the Forum for making a terrible season more bearable:drink:

Bayz101
12-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Thanks everyone.

Another special thanks to Ricardo for helping me with things behind the scenes, and forum owner Matthew Marcus for bringing in a new dedicated server for the forum to make things run more smoothly. It's helped in the last two or three weeks, and as far as I know, the forum hasn't really crashed that much on game days.

SteelBlaze1
12-26-2012, 11:05 AM
I tell my kids all the time to always be thankful and I am VERY thankful to all those that put time into this board. I enjoy all the banter and insight and can only hope we have more to cheer about and less to gripe about next year.

Go Steelers!