PDA

View Full Version : steelers suck

bengalsfan21
06-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Steelers suck and so does little Ben, I had a nice cartoon made up from the smilies but it said I used too many smilies is there a way around this.

:boxing:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-17-2005, 07:29 PM
there's a flood control set for the amount of smilies.. just for people like you ;)

Now really, Cant u come up w/ a better thread title and topic than that? you're as bad as go cats w/ that stuff :rofl:

bengalsfan21
06-17-2005, 07:37 PM
there's a flood control set for the amount of smilies.. just for people like you ;)

Now really, Cant u come up w/ a better thread title and topic than that? you're as bad as go cats w/ that stuff :rofl:

Hey I just wanted to get your guys attention, I wanted to post my coming soon to pittsburgh cartoon but it wouldn't let me. Well I guess I have to go ponder some on something to tick you guys off :D......... :o

Go_Cats
06-17-2005, 07:47 PM
The many ways Big Ben sucks:

1. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/chiefs_no_1/swallowbackup1.gif

2. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/chiefs_no_1/cnndrbrbr21.gif

3. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/chiefs_no_1/bj1.gif

Go_Cats
06-17-2005, 07:48 PM
4. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/chiefs_no_1/a2m1.gif

5. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/chiefs_no_1/14151.gif

bengalsfan21
06-17-2005, 07:58 PM
:stupid: but :iagree:

clevestinks
06-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Steelers suck and so does little Ben, I had a nice cartoon made up from the smilies but it said I used too many smilies is there a way around this.

Lets just say for the hell of it, that the Steelers do suck. But yet we win more games and make it to the playoffs 10 times for every one time the bungles do. So if we suck, what the frig do you losers do?

Prosdo
06-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Lets just say for the hell of it, that the Steelers do suck. But yet we win more games and make it to the playoffs 10 times for every one time the bungles do. So if we suck, what the frig do you losers do?

Good question there Cleve.

bengalsfan21
06-17-2005, 08:31 PM

well I personally :blurp: but don't tell anyone

clevestinks
06-17-2005, 08:33 PM
Alright, I won`t tell!

Hey everyone guess what? LOL

bengalsfan21
06-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Alright, I won`t tell!

Hey everyone guess what? LOL

Haha damn sqeeler fans can't keep a secret :D

BlitzburghRockCity
06-18-2005, 01:23 AM

That's the operative word when it comes to the bungals...

tim686
03-17-2006, 05:54 PM
got to love bungel fans and how stupid they are. almost as bad as the shit browns

Suitanim
03-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Looks like someone has imbibed on more than a little green beer already...

83-Steelers-43
03-17-2006, 06:37 PM
And food.........

SteelerzGirl
03-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Go Cats and BF21's mama...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/c5099d3a.gif

Petesburgh66
03-19-2006, 12:20 AM
suck? Didn't the Bengals trademark that word?

DIESELMAN
03-19-2006, 02:32 AM
suck? Didn't the Bengals trademark that word?

They are in the dictionary too.....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b1/Cincinnati_Bengals_helmet_rightface.png
SUCK-Verb
to suck (third-person singular simple present sucks, present participle sucking, simple past sucked, past participle sucked)

1.To use the mouth to pull in liquid substances for ingestion or to perform a similar act on solid material without ingestion.
2.(colloquial) Term of general disparagement, indicating the subject or situation has no redeeming qualities.
(3.colloquial) With at, indicates a particular area of deficiency.
example: The Bungals are lucky at winning the division but they suck in the playoffs

SteelCityMan786
03-19-2006, 08:02 PM
got to love bungel fans and how stupid they are. almost as bad as the shit browns

Points for some good humor.

FisherMOM
03-20-2006, 08:43 AM
(3.colloquial) With at, indicates a particular area of deficiency.
example: The Bungals are lucky at winning the division but they suck in the playoffs

Ha Ha Ha Ha DIESELMAN! That was very creative!!!

clevestinks
03-20-2006, 05:46 PM

24 year old Super Bowl Champion QB. Pittsburgh Steelers 5 time Super Bowl Champs!

We Suck??? Imagine how good we would be if we didnt suck!:dang:

SalukiSteelers
03-21-2006, 12:32 AM
:dang: Is Steelers suck the best you can do? No wonder the Bengals and their fans are viewed as jokes...unfunny ones at that. All I hear from the Bengirls and their fans is :blah:

SteelShooter
03-21-2006, 04:13 AM
Isn't it typical for the jealous ones to fight back with childish, immature, verbal insults?

Actually........"THANK YOU!"

By this little tirade of illiterate attempts at an insult, you have shown how jealous you truly are. It still amazes me how mouthy the Bungles got after ONE decent (not great, but decent) season.

We, The STEELERS NATION, suck. Hmmmm.....so, if we "suck" by your defintion, winning the best record in NFL 16 Game Season History (15-1) in 2004, and ending the 2005 season with a Superbowl WIN (for our 5th World Champion Title).......then yes, we do most certainly suck.

Dude, seriously, you have issues....................and we STILL own you.:tombstone

MAN-O-STEEL
03-21-2006, 07:58 AM
:dang: Is Steelers suck the best you can do? No wonder the Bengals and their fans are viewed as jokes...unfunny ones at that. All I hear from the Bengirls and their fans is :blah:

EXACTLY! The "wait until next year" has gotten old. I guess if they say it enough it will eventually happen-maybe, possibly, kinda, almost, sorta, if, .......
By the way bengal fans, your AFC NORTH plaque does not impress us. we have eight in just the last 14 seasons. your superbowl was in Heinz field. you didn't do squat after that. I hope we play you the first game of the season. The Steelers should receive their SB rings on the same spot you poured your nasty Gatorade on Heinz field. :dang:

CantStop85
03-21-2006, 06:56 PM
EXACTLY! The "wait until next year" has gotten old. I guess if they say it enough it will eventually happen-maybe, possibly, kinda, almost, sorta, if, .......
By the way bengal fans, your AFC NORTH plaque does not impress us. we have eight in just the last 14 seasons. your superbowl was in Heinz field. you didn't do squat after that. I hope we play you the first game of the season. The Steelers should receive their SB rings on the same spot you poured your nasty Gatorade on Heinz field. :dang:
Yeah, well you just wait until next year. :bouncy:

Suitanim
03-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Yeah, well you just wait until next year. :bouncy:

When Tommy Maddox beats his old team?

tony hipchest
03-21-2006, 07:55 PM
When Tommy Maddox beats his old team? i dont think the bengals can beat denver, even with maddox.:sofunny:

CantStop85
03-21-2006, 08:44 PM
When Tommy Maddox beats his old team?
I didn't know teams from the Canadian League could play teams from the NFL...:bouncy:

FisherMOM
03-21-2006, 10:34 PM
When Tommy Maddox beats his old team?:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: OMG.. it hurts.. it hurts so bad from laughing!!!

tatumallen32
03-27-2006, 09:04 PM
i wouldnt say the steelers suck they are superbowl champs but i can say that ben roethlisberger sucks he threw for 2395 last year cmon that sucks he might have bben a good leader but dont say he was the reason the steelers won it all its a thing called D

Suitanim
03-27-2006, 09:09 PM
i wouldnt say the steelers suck they are superbowl champs but i can say that ben roethlisberger sucks he threw for 2395 last year cmon that sucks he might have bben a good leader but dont say he was the reason the steelers won it all its a thing called D

Nicely said...do you know ANYTHING about football, or haven't they reached that point in the special education classes yet?

SteelShooter
03-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Nicely said...do you know ANYTHING about football, or haven't they reached that point in the special education classes yet?

All I have to say is............................................ :sofunny: :dang: :sofunny: :dang: :sofunny: :dang: :sofunny::dang:

SteelShooter
03-27-2006, 09:53 PM
.....and to reiterate what I said earlier..........WE STILL OWN YOU! :tombstone

:sign09:

tony hipchest
03-27-2006, 10:12 PM
i wouldnt say the steelers suck they are superbowl champs but i can say that ben roethlisberger sucks he threw for 2395 last year cmon that sucks he might have bben a good leader but dont say he was the reason the steelers won it all its a thing called D ben missed about 19 quarters of play last season. thats about 5 games. hes easilly a 3200 yd 24-28 td/ year guy with int's in the low teens. plus he scores td's on the ground.

and please dont say your measure of what a non sucky qb is rich gannon. how long was he kicked around the league before he actually got a starting job? would a qb who sucks do this?

Records
Most career touchdowns by a Miami University quarterback - 84
Most wins by an NFL rookie quarterback (2004) - 13 games (Roethlisberger did not play in the Steelers' wins over Oakland or Buffalo during their 15-1 season)
Highest quarterback rating by an NFL rookie quarterback (2004) - 98.1
Highest completion percentage by an NFL rookie quarterback (2004) - 66.4%
Most consecutive regular season wins by an NFL quarterback before recording his first career regular season loss (2004-5) - 15 games
First quarterback to start two Conference Championship games in their first two seasons in the NFL (2004 & 2005)
Second youngest quarterback to play in the Super Bowl (2005), only behind Dan Marino
Youngest Quarterback to win the Super Bowl (2005)
27-4 won/loss record as a starting quarterback in the NFL (as of 2/5/06)
[edit]

tatumallen32
03-27-2006, 10:50 PM
LMAO......man you guys take it easy i wasnt dogging the steelers out i was just saying that ben gets 2 much credit and i didnt say nothing bout the raiders having a good qb we know that wasnt the case and mr. tony hipchest i dont know if you know but gannon has been out of the league for 2 years lets not bring up past qb's you had queerdale stewart

tony hipchest
03-27-2006, 11:02 PM
LMAO......man you guys take it easy i wasnt dogging the steelers out i was just saying that ben gets 2 much credit and i didnt say nothing bout the raiders having a good qb we know that wasnt the case and mr. tony hipchest i dont know if you know but gannon has been out of the league for 2 years lets not bring up past qb's you had queerdale stewartben is no kordell. but that does remind me of the last time kordell played the raiders for the steelers. he had a pretty good game (one of his best) that day. especially when he lead a huge second quarter comeback, throwing in an an amazing rushing td. all while being ruled out of the game with a leg injury before halftime.

anyways, ill take ben over anyone the raiders have (or have had in the last 20 years) on their roster. al davis has wet dreams every night of ben throwing to porter and moss for years to come...

Tankus_Maximus
03-27-2006, 11:22 PM
well, well, well...The Bungles & The Fader's gettin in on the jealousy act huh. Raider fan brings up Kordell, but The Evil Emperor Al Davis just grossly overpaid for a Kordell-clone in Aaron Brooks!!! And the Bungles...well....you'd be upset too if your archrival had 5, count 'em 5 Super Bowl Rings to their credit, while the lowly Bungles are merely the answer to a Joe Montana Trivia Question.

SCOREBOARD SAYS: 5-0 Bungles, eat it and smile

clevestinks
03-31-2006, 07:38 AM
He missed 4.5 games dumb @$$. Say what you want, he has the Ring! And more coming. Last I knew it was a team game anyway. you want indidvidual stats? Watch Tennis, or Golf! You want team stats watch football. Stat No. 1... Pittsburgh Steelers 5 World Championship! Bottom F`ing line.

SteelShooter
03-31-2006, 07:49 AM

Dude..........you have issues.

Of course he ONLY threw for 2395yds last year. THAT'S ALL IT TOOK TO GET A RING! :dang:

When he needed to throw, which is when he and the rest of his TEAM took down the #3, #1, and #2 seeded AFC teams (in that order), he was amaaaaaaaaaaaazing! He floored everyone, even the broadcasters....oh, and in addition he runs for TD's too. How many QB's out there will go to the deck to block? Most of them are worried about injury...not Ben, he gets down and goes to work. He has one of the most calm and collected (mature) personalities on the field also. Mature beyond his young years.

Seriously though my friend.......seek counseling.......someday the Faders will do better, but for now remember one small word --> Psychotherapy!

Stlrs4Life
04-01-2006, 09:21 PM
By the way Jack Tatum sucked.

SteelCityMan786
04-02-2006, 10:17 AM

Hey Bengals Fan 3 Words. Super Bowl Rings

I rest my case.

Suitanim
04-02-2006, 01:29 PM
By the way Jack Tatum sucked.

I saw a special on him not that long ago...he refuses to apologize for paralyzing that dude.

Stlrs4Life
04-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Stingly from NE. I wouldn't think Tatum would apologize. He is an idiot.

silver & black
04-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Tatum sucked!?!?!?!..................................... ooooooooooookay!

Suitanim
04-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Karma is a bitch...you know Tatum had a leg amputated, right?

clevestinks
04-03-2006, 09:55 AM
Karma is a bitch...you know Tatum had a leg amputated, right?
Aint that the truth

83-Steelers-43
04-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Somebody missed both the Denver and Indy playoff games this year.

Stlrs4Life
04-03-2006, 06:30 PM

He did, all he knew how to do was cheap shot somebody, and he was good at it.

Stlrs4Life
04-03-2006, 06:31 PM

I see you're from Massillon. Great HS Football town in Ohio.

silver & black
04-03-2006, 07:13 PM
He did, all he knew how to do was cheap shot somebody, and he was good at it.
Oh, come on man. Tatum was arguably one of the best safties to ever play the game. Did he cheap shot? Sure he did. So did a lot of players in his era.

The hit on Stingly was not a cheap shot. It was a legal, clean hit. Tatum has expressed his sorrow over Stingly being injured so severely. He does/will not apologise for the hit. It was legal and clean... the outcome was unfortunate. That's the risk all players take when they go out on the field.

I know you find it easy to hate him, after all, he was/is a Raider. You should at least know what you are talking about before making blanket statements. Jack Tatum was one of the badest mo fo's to ever play the game. That's a fact. Hate on, haters. The Raiders and their fans are used to it... they thrive on it.

clevestinks
04-03-2006, 07:24 PM
Oh, come on man. Tatum was arguably one of the best safties to ever play the game. Did he cheap shot? Sure he did. So did a lot of players in his era.

The hit on Stingly was not a cheap shot. It was a legal, clean hit. Tatum has expressed his sorrow over Stingly being injured so severely. He does/will not apologise for the hit. It was legal and clean... the outcome was unfortunate. That's the risk all players take when they go out on the field.

I know you find it easy to hate him, after all, he was/is a Raider. You should at least know what you are talking about before making blanket statements. Jack Tatum was one of the badest mo fo's to ever play the game. That's a fact. Hate on, haters. The Raiders and their fans are used to it... they thrive on it.
Steelers / Raiders you cannot expect much love here. I do like Kerry PSU Collins

Suitanim
04-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Steelers / Raiders you cannot expect much love here. I do like Kerry PSU Collins

Collins was released by the Raiders...

silver & black
04-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Sure, I understand that the Raiders aren't going to get any love on a Steelers forum, and vice versa. That doesn't mean that there can't be a mutual respect.

I don't come here to talk trash about the Steelers or fight with their fans. I come here to read about football from knowledgeable football fans. When the Raiders are mentioned, I obviously am interested in what is said. It would be nice if the things said were at least somewhat factual. I am a guest in your house, therefore, I will not call names or show disrespect. I will, however, stick up for my team and players when I think it is necessary to do so.

tony hipchest
04-03-2006, 08:57 PM
Sure, I understand that the Raiders aren't going to get any love on a Steelers forum, and vice versa. That doesn't mean that there can't be a mutual respect.

I don't come here to talk trash about the Steelers or fight with their fans. I come here to read about football from knowledgeable football fans. When the Raiders are mentioned, I obviously am interested in what is said. It would be nice if the things said were at least somewhat factual. I am a guest in your house, therefore, I will not call names or show disrespect. I will, however, stick up for my team and players when I think it is necessary to do so.

dont sweat it silver and black. most posters here know your a respectful poster and always play by the rules. on my part the mutual respect for anyone almost always exists outside of the blast furnace.

clevestinks
04-04-2006, 10:26 AM

Good take, I think another most members around here are alot younger than you, or i who might remember players such as Tatum, I am almost to young myself

83-Steelers-43
04-04-2006, 11:42 AM
S&B always seems like a cool guy. Still waiting for our rivalry to heat back up S&B!

silver & black
04-04-2006, 08:01 PM
S&B always seems like a cool guy. Still waiting for our rivalry to heat back up S&B!
Thanks for the words. I would love for our rivalry to heat back up too. We played some killer games back in the day! Jack Lambert said the most fun he had playing football was against the Raiders, because that's how football was supposed to be played.

We get to play you guys this year. I'll come over here and we can have a little fun with it! I think the game is in Oakland, but I don't think that will be enough of an advantage to take you this time... we have a ways to go before we can give you any serious competition but, you never know!

BDDFC
04-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Tatum was one of the best safeties ever to play the game.
And one of the dirtiest.

MasterOfPuppets
04-06-2006, 02:39 AM
if tatum wasn't a great player,we wouldn't be discussing him now......:hunch:

steelers07
04-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Well Hello all my Steelers fans!!! I have been absent for some time sorry about that. :) I have been doing a lot of travling my most recent trip....PITTSBURGH!!! GOSH I HAD SOO MUCH FUN THERE!!!.......My heavens do these Bengal Fans have anything better to do with their time? Since the 2006 schedule came out today we have Cincinnati as our 3rd and last game of the season! I can't wait to see the Bengals losing with the much harder schedule that they have this year! We don't really have an easy schedule either but that is because we are the Super Bowl Champions!!!! At least we don't have those Colts this year! So Bengal fans save your bullshit for the season because i am done hearing it now!!! You have bigger problems to worry about like how in the hell you guys are going to win this season!!!

BDDFC
04-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Well Hello all my Steelers fans!!! I have been absent for some time sorry about that. :) I have been doing a lot of travling my most recent trip....PITTSBURGH!!! GOSH I HAD SOO MUCH FUN THERE!!!.......My heavens do these Bengal Fans have anything better to do with their time? Since the 2006 schedule came out today we have Cincinnati as our 3rd and last game of the season! I can't wait to see the Bengals losing with the much harder schedule that they have this year! We don't really have an easy schedule either but that is because we are the Super Bowl Champions!!!! At least we don't have those Colts this year! So Bengal fans save your bullshit for the season because i am done hearing it now!!! You have bigger problems to worry about like how in the hell you guys are going to win this season!!!
I'm saving mine. Plenty of time for that.
As to how we plan on winning...
Let's see. We should be much better on D with a healthy Meadiu Williams, Dexter Jackson and Sam Adams. Odell and Pollack have a year under their belts.
We have Very few holes to fill from free agency. And we've taken care of almost everything. A TE or OLB would be nice.
Arrington is still in play, but if we don't sign him the draft is coming up. There are rumors that we may trade up to the top 15. That could be interesting. I would love to see Carpenter taken if he's still there. But it may be a TE there too.
We should be fine.
I would be more worried about the Steelers if I was you. You had some key loses and haven't done much in free agency to fill those spots.

tony hipchest
04-06-2006, 09:47 PM
I would be more worried about the Steelers if I was you. You had some key loses and haven't done much in free agency to fill those spots. i would say a key loss for the steelers would be ben, willie, hines, troy, (our irreplacables)

you forgot to address 2 "key" components of the bengals. jon kitna and palmer. nothings been done to address that (although harrington and j. martin are the frontrunners:dang: )

duce replaces jerome
r. clark replaces hope
keisel replaces von oelhoffen
randel el? see plaxico last year (heath, c. wilson, and a rookie or 2 will replace his contributions)

free agancy worked out real well for the ravens last year huh? (remember when they were the a+ free agent "winners" of last season?)

im more worried for the bengals. steelers have already addressed their needs and its not even draftday yet. that bengals qb situation desperately needs addressed.

can sam adams throw the ball?

BBC
04-06-2006, 09:51 PM
(heath, c. wilson, and a rookie or 2 will replace his contributions)

All 35 catches and one touchdown? That will be a rough loss. :sofunny:

BDDFC
04-06-2006, 10:21 PM
i would say a key loss for the steelers would be ben, willie, hines, troy, (our irreplacables)

you forgot to address 2 "key" components of the bengals. jon kitna and palmer. nothings been done to address that (although harrington and j. martin are the frontrunners:dang: )

duce replaces jerome
r. clark replaces hope
keisel replaces von oelhoffen
randel el? see plaxico last year (heath, c. wilson, and a rookie or 2 will replace his contributions)

free agancy worked out real well for the ravens last year huh? (remember when they were the a+ free agent "winners" of last season?)

im more worried for the bengals. steelers have already addressed their needs and its not even draftday yet. that bengals qb situation desperately needs addressed.

can sam adams throw the ball?
Did a Steeler fan just call Kitna a "key loss" for the Bengals? Not even us fans are saying that. Palmer will be back for the opener.
I think losing Hope, KVO and the buss are big loses for you. Duece has NEVER stayed healthy in his career. I wouldn't count on him. He's no Buss in short yardage.
ARE is a big loss to Cowher's trick plays and the punt return. But Wilson is probably as good as a "pure" receiver as he was.
The Ravens tried to fill to much through FA because, well, they suck. Ray-Ray is a shell of his former self and they STILL don't have a QB. And Ogden flat sucks anymore. He needs to hang it up. He looks slow out there and I saw Robert Geathers push him straight back. He's washed up and they have no depth at all.

tony hipchest
04-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Did a Steeler fan just call Kitna a "key loss" for the Bengals? Not even us fans are saying that

.http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3527&highlight=kitna+teammate. d. rosenhaus also said mcgahee would be ready to go his rookie season
I think losing Hope, KVO and the buss are big loses for you.them players are huge losses but have been replaced. steelers have been replacing players and continuing their success for years. bengals being a playoff team aint gonna change that Duece has NEVER stayed healthy in his career. I wouldn't count on him. He's no Buss in short yardage.
ARE is a big loss to Cowher's trick plays and the punt return.
see kordell as a rookie But Wilson is probably as good as a "pure" receiver he was.
The Ravens tried to fill to much through FA because, well, they suck. Ray-Ray is a shell of his former self and they STILL don't have a QB. And Ogden flat sucks anymore. He needs to hang it up. He looks slow out there and I saw Robert Geathers push him straight back. He's washed up and they have no depth at all.the ravens were the favorite to knock off the pats going into last season. do you think the bengals are the favorites to knock off the steelers?

no team can buy j. bettis type leadership off of free agency. steelers have done fine this off season. i count on duce more than i would carson being back day one.

BDDFC
04-06-2006, 10:44 PM
no team can buy j. bettis type leadership off of free agency. steelers have done fine this off season. i count on duce more than i would carson being back day one.
Anyone that thought the Ravens were favorite for anything is a dumbass. Their line sucks, their QB sucks. Derrick Mason isn't going to change that.

Palmer WILL be back in time. We'll have to make a sig bet when the season gets closer.

tony hipchest
04-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Anyone that thought the Ravens were favorite for anything is a dumbass. Their line sucks, their QB sucks. Derrick Mason isn't going to change that.

Palmer WILL be back in time. We'll have to make a sig bet when the season gets closer.you mean guage carsons progress all off season until there is official word that he will start? and then make a sig bet? no thanks, ill pass on that one.

but youre right, there were alot of dumbasses who didnt pick the 15-1 steelers to back up their fantastic season with a sb win.

BDDFC
04-06-2006, 10:52 PM
you mean guage carsons progress all off season until there is official word that he will start? and then make a sig bet? no thanks, ill pass on that one.

but youre right, there were alot of dumbasses who didnt pick the 15-1 steelers to back up their fantastic season with a sb win.
No, I'm not saying that. lol I'll forget if we make in now though.
But what do you say? Two weeks? Until he starts a game?

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2006, 11:31 PM

Palmer WILL be back in time. We'll have to make a sig bet when the season gets closer.

Oh yeah, that sig bet was pretty interesting last year.. even though it was ugly as hell it was fun to hype it up. :sofunny:

Justin Otstott
04-08-2006, 10:57 AM
First of all we got Parker 2 just so nobody forgets!!! Oh and the Bung-holes suck....we tha Champs B****!

Stlrs4Life
04-08-2006, 02:17 PM
Did a Steeler fan just call Kitna a "key loss" for the Bengals? Not even us fans are saying that. Palmer will be back for the opener.
I think losing Hope, KVO and the buss are big loses for you. Duece has NEVER stayed healthy in his career. I wouldn't count on him. He's no Buss in short yardage.
ARE is a big loss to Cowher's trick plays and the punt return. But Wilson is probably as good as a "pure" receiver as he was.
The Ravens tried to fill to much through FA because, well, they suck. Ray-Ray is a shell of his former self and they STILL don't have a QB. And Ogden flat sucks anymore. He needs to hang it up. He looks slow out there and I saw Robert Geathers push him straight back. He's washed up and they have no depth at all.

Layoff the crack, Keisel will replace Kimo just fine. (You should be happy that he is not with us anymore) He has a couple of times when Kimo had an injury. He's a little younger, and he's quicker. Losing Hope, Clarks numbers match up just as well as Hopes numbers were.ARE, he was a good trick play type of player. But he was no great WR. We will be able to fill this in the draft. We had a good FA season by just the fact that we signed the majority of our own FA. The Bengals on the other hand, even if you do get Palmer back at the beginning, who is going to back him up? And the depth of your team isn't as good as what the Steelers have. You guys have the issues. Your strength is the DBs and WRs.

Mr. Clean
04-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Dexter Jackson is not that good of a football player. Gannon threw INTs to him in the Super Bowl and that made people think he was better than he heally is. Jackson washed out with the Cardinals and Bucs.

Cincinnati's secondary is still suspect. Their entire defense is suspect. Sam Adams is old, just like Ted Washington.

When the Steelers and Bengals play, Rudi Johnson makes some nice runs, then the coaches forget about him and try to throw the ball almost every down. They will not win the AFC North with that schedule. Second place and that's it, because the Browns and Ratbirds stink.

Those emoticons belong on a Howard Stern message board. Yeah, I'm getting old, but seein sexual acts with emoticons is neither funny nor entertaining.

meanjoecoop
04-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Those emoticons belong on a Howard Stern message board. Yeah, I'm getting old, but seein sexual acts with emoticons is neither funny nor entertaining.

Just remember...a Bungal fans small mind is easily amused.

clevestinks
04-13-2006, 04:31 AM
If we did suck last year, according to bengals fan. Then I cant wait to suck again, a sixth ring would be awesome

Indy_Steelers
04-13-2006, 08:38 AM
no super bowl rings and only 1 hall of famer. with that kind of resume, you can't say that anybody sucks. ciny is not that much better than the browns. CJ 0 receiving TDs against the steelers in 2005 an 1 in 2004 (1 td in 5 games to make it simple for bengals fan) the steelers are 22-10 against the bengals since '90 in the regular season. so to put it simply the bengals, inculding chad johnson, are owned! they had an easy schedule in '05 we will see what they do in '06.

http://www.momoshare.com/photo/img/40a4a49cd2d8b93699594efb92a62090/carson8lt0wc.gif (http://www.momoshare.com)

Stlrs4Life
04-13-2006, 06:21 PM
If we did suck last year, according to bengals fan. Then I cant wait to suck again, a sixth ring would be awesome

Very good point. I hear ya!

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Just remember...a Bungal fans small mind is easily amused.
I'll go head-to-head in an IQ against you any day pal. ;)

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:17 PM
And where did I say you suck?

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:19 PM
no super bowl rings and only 1 hall of famer. with that kind of resume, you can't say that anybody sucks. ciny is not that much better than the browns. CJ 0 receiving TDs against the steelers in 2005 an 1 in 2004 (1 td in 5 games to make it simple for bengals fan) the steelers are 22-10 against the bengals since '90 in the regular season. so to put it simply the bengals, inculding chad johnson, are owned! they had an easy schedule in '05 we will see what they do in '06.

Make sure you start counting in 90, we wouldn't want to include the Bubby years. :blurp:
We suck? We beat you and took the division. You may not want to admit it, but we are at your level and passing you by.

( I can't believe this site doesn't have automerge. WTF?)

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 10:25 PM
Make sure you start counting in 90, we wouldn't want to include the Bubby years. :blurp:
We suck? We beat you and took the division. You may not want to admit it, but we are at your level and passing you by.

OK, I guess you didn't take my advice and lay off the crack yet. To make you happy, We own you on the overall recod of 43-29.

And the Bengals are not at our level, YET. And you are a ways from passing us by.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:30 PM
OK, I guess you didn't take my advice and lay off the crack yet. To make you happy, We own you on the overall recod of 43-29.

And the Bengals are not at our level, YET. And you are a ways from passing us by.
Keep living in the past.
The fact is, Dave Shula doesn't coach here any more and we will beat you in '06 too.
With the offseason we are having we will be division champs again.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:41 PM

:dang:
Who won the North this year?

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:42 PM
:dang:
Who won the North this year?

Who won the SUPER BOWL this year? LOL. :dang:

Jagoff.

BengalBrian
04-20-2006, 10:43 PM

Jagoff.

The refs.. DUH!

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:48 PM
That's a new one......LOL. 15 years and then they show up....typical.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:48 PM

Jagoff.

As I lay there with your old lady. She was admiring my staff with the purple helmet. We say the refs hand it over.

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:52 PM
I'm not married you dumb ****. Your 41!!! LOL......WIN A SUPERBOWL...LOL

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:54 PM
Hey, dumbass, I didn't say that. Know who you're talking to.
PS, no surprise you're not married.

Stlrs4Life
As I lay there with your old lady. She was admiring my staff with the purple helmet. We say the refs hand it over.

Sounds like a Browns Fan, must be an Ohio thing!

BengalBrian

You live in a state that doesnt allow gays to marry? Thats a shame for you and your man

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 10:55 PM

Well you arent anymore. :cool: I took care of that for ya.

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 10:56 PM
Keep living in the past.
The fact is, Dave Shula doesn't coach here any more and we will beat you in '06 too.
With the offseason we are having we will be division champs again.

Was answering your post earlier. You wanted the records before '90, so I did. I don't care who coached yas, Shula, Gregg, LeBeau, Lewis, Paul Brown, Mike Brown, Wyche. We still own ya.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 10:57 PM
Was answering your post earlier. You wanted the records before '90, so I did. I don't care who coached yas, Shula, Gregg, LeBeau, Lewis, Paul Brown, Mike Brown, Wyche. We still own ya.
No longer. You are now the catcher in this, bishes.

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 10:59 PM
No longer. You are now the catcher in this, bishes.

?????????????? The crack pipe must be empty?

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:00 PM
?????????????? The crack pipe must be empty?
Man, that's like the fifth crack joke in a half hour. Is that ALL you got?
maybe you should just watch Boondocks now and get some fresh material.

BengalBrian
04-20-2006, 11:02 PM

We are dealing with a special breed here

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 11:40 PM

Well, here's the sixth. You talk just like you are on crack.

BDDFC
04-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Well, here's the sixth. You talk just like you are on crack.
You seem to have a lot of experience with crack. Personally, I've never touched the stuff myself.
Were you a crack baby? Is that why you have the obsession?

MasterOfPuppets
04-21-2006, 12:04 AM
You seem to have a lot of experience with crack. Personally, I've never touched the stuff myself.
Were you a crack baby? Is that why you have the obsession?
sure does seem like your familiar with bengal brians crack......:sissies:

83-Steelers-43
04-21-2006, 10:18 AM
I've never seen "fans(?)" from a team that has not accomplished a damn thing in the NFL talk so much trash. It's amazing. They pop up after fifteen years of hiding, jump back on that wagon and start running off at the mouth. I could understand if they were talking trash on a Browns site, but on a Steelers site? LOL. The pure stupidity never seems to amaze me. Jealousy is a bitch.

floodcitygirl
04-21-2006, 10:37 AM
As a person who lives in Cincy, I have to admit that not all Bengal fans are created equal. Those at CB seem to be a "special breed". Obsession apparently can drive people to madness!!!! lol