PDA

View Full Version : Week 17 Gameday Thread: Steelers vs Browns12/30/12

Pages : 1 2 [3]

SteelersCanada
12-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Fuckin' Ben. Completing 65% of your passes and 3 touchdowns isn't good enough you arrogant prick! Let's trade him!

Anyway, let the draft talk start.

Ricco Suavez
12-30-2012, 07:42 PM
SOA is an awesome show. Everyone told me it was good but I ignored them and this past week I decided to give it a shot and watched seasons 1-4: blew my mind. Heckuva show - you won't be bored. Highly recommend it.

If you like SOA then you would likely love Justified also. Breaking Bad, Walking Dead and a BBC America show called Copper all gritty shows with an edge.

NYC_Steeler
12-31-2012, 10:18 AM
If you like SOA then you would likely love Justified also. Breaking Bad, Walking Dead and a BBC America show called Copper all gritty shows with an edge.

Yep, I love Justified and Copper - I have the DVR set for those. I haven't watched Breaking Bad or Walking Dead, but will give them a try like I did SOA.

Lady Steel
12-31-2012, 12:31 PM

If you enjoy shows that are edgy, watch American Horror Story. It's the shiznit! :thumbsup:

Ricco Suavez
01-01-2013, 12:11 PM
I tried American Horror Story, honestly it disturbed me. I felt like I needed a bath after watching. Got friends who never miss a show and give it kudos. Just not my cup of tea. BBC America is premiering a new series about Jack the Ripper, looked interesting, also I enjoyed the Longmire series on A&E, and Kevin Bacon has a new series on I believe FX that will start soon. Love good TV.