Go_Cats
06-17-2005, 07:54 PM
All you guys have been begging for facts so I'm going to give you some

Carsons last 4 games: 105 rating
Ben's last 2 games: 60 rating

2. Its year three in cincy, and third years a charm

clevestinks
06-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Hey dip shit its been more than three years! You cant count for shit. Its been more like ten,

Bens last two games were in Jan. let me explain this for the moron Cinci fans, They were playoff games. We do those kind of games in Pittsburgh. They are played after the regular season. But just for the good teams.
Palmers last four games were meaningless. Big f`ing deal type of games.

Go_Cats
06-17-2005, 08:56 PM
I ment under Marvin Lewis regime C,,,,,,,,, Carsons games where important too, all games count.

clevestinks
06-17-2005, 09:14 PM
Cinci hasn`t played a meaningful game in 10 years! Cats I wish you were as smart as bengalsfan, at least he makes sense

figg
06-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Hey dip shit its been more than three years! You cant count for shit. Its been more like ten,

Bens last two games were in Jan. let me explain this for the moron Cinci fans, They were playoff games. We do those kind of games in Pittsburgh. They are played after the regular season. But just for the good teams.
Palmers last four games were meaningless. Big f`ing deal type of games.

(Just to follow up Clevestinks)Im sick and tired of people talking about Palmers last 4 games so let me break it down..

1. Against the Steelers--are you f-ing kidding me lol--Palmer threw a TD to Farrior--And with 3min 15 seconds down by 3 Palmer goes back to throw and when he's pressured he gets happy feet and throws the ball no were near a Bungal for a saftey to lose it lol

2.Cleveland OMG He was awesome-he threw 4 TD's WOW and 3 INT's lol

3.Baltimore--wow what a comeback right???? Lets not forget he was the person responsible for putting the team down 20-3 after he was picked for a INT. My take is Baltimore let up.

4. Patriots---He had a good game except----He was picked for another TD lol

How can you Bungal fans say he was great the last four games when he makes mistakes in all of them???

Go_Cats
06-17-2005, 09:29 PM
105 QB rating isn't great? While having to carry the team

figg
06-17-2005, 09:36 PM
105 QB rating isn't great? While having to carry the team

I just broke down the games for you. Dont comback with that weak ShT. Just because his stats look good in the end it doesnt mean jack.

bengalsfan21
06-18-2005, 12:28 AM
(Just to follow up Clevestinks)Im sick and tired of people talking about Palmers last 4 games so let me break it down..

1. Against the Steelers--are you f-ing kidding me lol--Palmer threw a TD to Farrior--And with 3min 15 seconds down by 3 Palmer goes back to throw and when he's pressured he gets happy feet and throws the ball no were near a Bungal for a saftey to lose it lol

3.Baltimore--wow what a comeback right???? Lets not forget he was the person responsible for putting the team down 20-3 after he was picked for a INT. My take is Baltimore let up.

How can you Bungal fans say he was great the last four games when he makes mistakes in all of them???

I never once said he was great the last 4 games or for that matter great at all, all I have said to you and everyone else....now correct me if i'm wrong figg....was that last year was both ben and palmers first years playing. And we need not worry about the 1st year but the years to come.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-18-2005, 01:26 AM

Surely ur not hanging your hopes for this entire season on that statistic are you... When you're planning in meaningless games, nobody takes you seriously enough to give a shit when they already have a playoff spot secured and they know you'll just roll over and die in the 2nd half.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-18-2005, 12:12 PM

I sure hope you're not hanging your hopes on those two QB ratings.If you wanna use QB ratings,I'll give you two:

Ben's 2004 QB rating: 98.1
Carson's 2004 QB rating: 77.3

In that comparison Ben comes out on top.

Here's two reasons why the Bengals won't beat the Steelers twice this year:

1.Still no defense.We'll run on you,we'll pass on you and you won't be able to do anything about it but cry.

2.You have no chance of beating us in Heinz Field.It ain't happening,no way.If you do get a lucky win against us,it'll be in Cinci.

bengalsfan21
06-18-2005, 12:17 PM
I sure hope you're not hanging your hopes on those two QB ratings.If you wanna use QB ratings,I'll give you two:

1.Still no defense.We'll run on you,we'll pass on you and you won't be able to do anything about it but cry.

2.You have no chance of beating us in Heinz Field.It ain't happening,no way.If you do get a lucky win against us,it'll be in Cinci.

As close as we came last season, and that was with our injured defense, your still saying we won't beat you this year with our improved defense. Pollack and Thurman are going to make a treamendous impact. Now this is where your going to say "they suck" but if you drafted them they would be the "best".

bigbensgirl7
06-18-2005, 01:13 PM

WOW...Go Cats...you really got us there :blah: God I think you are worse than my x-boyfriend that was a Bengal fan and used to think it was fun to get me all fired up. Atleast the moron actually made some decent points from time to time!
First, there is a chance you guys might beat us this year...I wouldn't go as far as to say twice...but once...maybe (weirder things have happened).
But come on...you are going to use the stat of Palmer's last 4 REGULAR SEASON-no chance for anything versus Ben's last 2 games IN THE POST SEASON what kindof meaningless stat is that??? OH YAH, and just to let you know...you need more than a decent QB rating to win games!
Second, wow...you got us there "3rd times a charm" it's good you guys have that to hang on to...and that that is one of the 2 reasons why you will supposedly win both games against us this year.
I have no problem listening to someone make good factual statements about their team, nor do I mind hearing opinions from people other than Steeler fans...but come on, you are the most pathetic excuse for a football fan I think I have ever talked to!!!

Bengalfan: Now on to your question...well before you ever joined up here there was a thread about suprising teams to watch...and one team that was mentioned a lot was your team. See we are able to show you respect and no one has counted you out of anything yet! I do think the Bengals have made some much needed improvements and could possibly beat us this year (I wouldn't go as far to say twice though). We won't know how improved your defense is until the season gets underway....and you guys definately need some help there.

bengalsfan21
06-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Bengalfan: Now on to your question...well before you ever joined up here there was a thread about suprising teams to watch...and one team that was mentioned a lot was your team. See we are able to show you respect and no one has counted you out of anything yet! I do think the Bengals have made some much needed improvements and could possibly beat us this year (I wouldn't go as far to say twice though). We won't know how improved your defense is until the season gets underway....and you guys definately need some help there.[/QUOTE]

We need alot of help there, I think 2 good safeties and we should have a good D.

bigbensgirl7
06-18-2005, 01:51 PM
We need alot of help there, I think 2 good safeties and we should have a good D.

It's a start!

bengalsfan21
06-18-2005, 02:05 PM
It's a start!

Yea it is, I don't care if I am 80 when the Bengals win a superbowl as long as I get to see it before I die.

bigbensgirl7
06-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Yea it is, I don't care if I am 80 when the Bengals win a superbowl as long as I get to see it before I die.
TO be honest with you...I say the same thing about the Steelers...The last ring came when I was less than 1 so I can't count that, and yes I have seen all the highlights and everything but it's not the same as living it and having those memories to go along with it!

bengalsfan21
06-18-2005, 02:16 PM
TO be honest with you...I say the same thing about the Steelers...The last ring came when I was less than 1 so I can't count that, and yes I have seen all the highlights and everything but it's not the same as living it and having those memories to go along with it!

Yea I know the feeling I don't remember anything great the Bengals did and the highlights are never enough.

clevestinks
06-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Hey, The Bible say Noah lived to be almost 200, so maybe theres hope?

figg
06-18-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey what happened to go cats? I've been waiting for a response :rolleyes:

bengalsfan21
06-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey what happened to go cats? I've been waiting for a response :rolleyes:

No clue haven't talked to him in a while, PM him he usually gets right back to you.

Go_Cats
06-19-2005, 09:59 PM

Carson had that big 4th quarter 24 point comeback, played great against the patsand as good as anybody against the other teams, Look figg every QB makes mistakes, all good QB's do, Carson made a few mistakes, I'll admit that, the interceptions, someone could and should have made a tackle, the idea is for the good to outwiegh the bad, and in my oppinion he did exactly that :checkit:.

figg
06-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Carson had that big 4th quarter 24 point comeback, played great against the patsand as good as anybody against the other teams, Look figg every QB makes mistakes, all good QB's do, Carson made a few mistakes, I'll admit that, the interceptions, someone could and should have made a tackle, the idea is for the good to outwiegh the bad, and in my oppinion he did exactly that :checkit:.

lmfao!!!!!! Someone should have made the tackle??? He hit the opposing teams in stride better then his own. Farrior didnt have to beat anyone--same with Samuels---3INT's to Cleveland???? Thats when the #'s are misleading!! My point is you cant come out saying "yeah Palmer was this and that the last 4 games" and when you look at it he made all the dumb mistakes as he did in the first 10 games! ALL 4 GAMES HE MADE DUMB MISTAKES. I know you bungal fans are looking for some glimmer of hope but lets get real.

Go_Cats
06-20-2005, 01:18 AM
The guy had 11 TDs and 6 INTs in that time, a two to one ratio is very good. Big Ben had a two to one ratio the other way last two games :checkit:

bengalsfan21
06-20-2005, 02:13 AM
The guy had 11 TDs and 6 INTs in that time, a two to one ratio is very good. Big Ben had a two to one ratio the other way last two games :checkit:

I think figg and cats should just kiss and make up :D

figg
06-20-2005, 02:15 AM
Yeah 6 big INT's.. Has Palmer ever learned taking a sack is better then a turnover??? Maybe he's scared to get hit :busted:

Go_Cats
06-20-2005, 02:19 AM
Back to topic

3. Willie Williams
4. E. Townsend
5. C. Hope
6. No plax, 8 wins will be their max
7. You guys still havent signed anyone
8. Big Ben is going to throw the Ball more :busted:
9. ^^ That ones so good it should be counted twice
10. With teams like the Jailbirds and crapstains it almost makes th Sqeelers look like a quality opponent.
11. You still havent signed anyone yet

bengalsfan21
06-20-2005, 02:25 AM
come on you guys we all know trent dilfer is better..... :nana:

figg
06-20-2005, 03:40 AM
Back to topic

3. Willie Williams--A very good vet and probably would start for you--
4. E. Townsend------E???? you mean Deshea Townsend? He had a very good year last year some say pro bowl type year playing with hernia--would start on the bungals
5. C. Hope----Yeah Hope!!!! He will be even better this year--going in as a 2nd year starter
6. No plax, 8 wins will be their max----No Plax will hurt in some regards--but now we have more depth-HELLO FRED GIBSON
7. You guys still havent signed anyone---We usually dont--no surprize. Oh Yeah who did you sign again??? :busted:
8. Big Ben is going to throw the Ball more :busted: More on first and second down when teams are crowding the line to stop the run :rolleyes:
9. ^^ That ones so good it should be counted twice---TOOL

The Steelers drafted players to fill their needs. Like they always do. They never go out and sign the top FA's. Thats why there never far away from contending. They usually draft well. And sign middle of the road FA's that fit their team and system. They lost a big target in Plax--they drafted a 6'5 TE who could be a better weapon for Ben then Plax. According to Steve Young he'd rather have a great TE then WR. Then they drafted Fred Gibson who is 6'4 and faster then Plax. At CB they moved up in the draft last year and took this years posible starter #21Ricardo Colclough in the second round(Tusculum College defensive back Ricardo Colclough was named the North's most valuable defensive player)http://www.seniorbowl.com/2005/recap2004.htm -----(RICARDO COLCLOUGH NAMED TSWA PLAYER OF THE YEAR)--http://donhansen.blogspot.com/2004/02/ricardo-colclough-named-tswa-player-of.html
-He came from a small college (Tusculum) and like Polamalu got to play in the nickel and dime defenses to learn his 1st year. He is explosive and looks like the real deal. Then you have #24Ike Taylor who has the physical tools to play CB in the NFL. He'll most likely be the 4th CB. This will be his 3rd year. He only played CB his last year at Louisiana-Lafayette. Dont forget the Steelers drafted a CB in the 2nd round this year--Bryant McFadden from Florida State. He's already better then Taylor and could challenge for the nickel spot his rookie year. Who did the bungals sign again??? :busted:

bengalsfan21
06-20-2005, 07:13 PM
3. Willie Williams--A very good very good vet and probably would start for you--
4. E. Townsend------E???? you mean Deshea Townsend? He had a very good year last year some say pro bowl type year playing with hernia--would start on the bungals
5. C. Hope----Yeah Hope!!!! He will be even better this year--going in as a 2nd year starter
6. No plax, 8 wins will be their max----No Plax will hurt in some regards--but now we have more depth-HELLO FRED GIBSON
7. You guys still havent signed anyone---We usually dont--no surprize. Oh Yeah who did you sign again??? :busted:
8. Big Ben is going to throw the Ball more :busted: More on first and second down when teams are crowding the line to stop the run :rolleyes:

The Steelers drafted players to fill their needs. Like they always do. They never go out and sign the top FA's. Thats why there never far away from contending. They usually draft well. And sign middle of the road FA's that fit their team and system. They lost a big target in Plax--they drafted a 6'5 TE who could be a better weapon for Ben then Plax. According to Steve Young he'd rather have a great TE then WR. Then they drafted Fred Gibson who is 6'4 and faster then Plax. At CB they moved up in the draft last year and took this years posible starter #21Ricardo Colclough in the second round(Tusculum College defensive back Ricardo Colclough was named the North's most valuable defensive player)http://www.seniorbowl.com/2005/recap2004.htm -----(RICARDO COLCLOUGH NAMED TSWA PLAYER OF THE YEAR)--http://donhansen.blogspot.com/2004/02/ricardo-colclough-named-tswa-player-of.html
-He came from a small college (Tusculum) and like Polamalu got to play in the nickel and dime defenses to learn his 1st year. He is explosive and looks like the real deal. Then you have #24Ike Taylor who has the physical tools to play CB in the NFL. He'll most likely be the 4th CB. This will be his 3rd year. He only played CB his last year at Louisiana-Lafayette. Dont forget the Steelers drafted a CB in the 2nd round this year--Bryant McFadden from Florida State. He's already better then Taylor and could challenge for the nickel spot his rookie year. Who did the bungals sign again??? :busted:

I guess you scared cats away with this, so i'll try to pick up here. Well I can't really say anything to disagree the steelers did have a good draft, and the bengals usually wait to sign there picks as well.....Ummm as long as I have known you from the forum figg you finally posted something that stumps me, way to go.

clevestinks
06-20-2005, 07:27 PM
Nice post Figg, I don`t think Cats ran away. I just think he s looking for a Steelers fan to help him read it. Theres no pictures.

figg
06-20-2005, 10:01 PM
I guess you scared cats away with this, so i'll try to pick up here. Well I can't really say anything to disagree the steelers did have a good draft, and the bengals usually wait to sign there picks as well.....Ummm as long as I have known you from the forum figg you finally posted something that stumps me, way to go.

How did I do that?

figg
06-20-2005, 10:02 PM
Nice post Figg, I don`t think Cats ran away. I just think he s looking for a Steelers fan to help him read it. Theres no pictures.

He just runs his mouth and then runs away lol.

bengalsfan21
06-20-2005, 10:26 PM
How did I do that?

You put some stuff up that I can't reply to with anything negative about the steelers.

figg
06-20-2005, 10:39 PM
You put some stuff up that I can't reply to with anything negative about the steelers.

oh I see :D

Go_Cats
06-21-2005, 03:31 AM
Figg-

12. "come on you guys we all know trent dilfer is better..... " -Bengalsfan

I'm sorry guys, that secondary sucked last year, it wasnt due to them you did well. With out Troy I don't know where you would have been. Willy Williams is old and washed up, period. He was washed up when he left Pittsburgh after the first campaign, I'm not sure why Cowgirl brought the guy back, heck, even that bust Chad Scott was better than that guy.

13. Cedrick Wilson is no Plaxico Burres 5'9" aint cuttin' it in the nfl.

With that patchwork secondary no way you can contain

14. Chad Johnson,
15. Peter Warrick,
16. TJ
17. and Chris Henry who is 6'4" 190 lbs and runs a 4.45 40.
18. Tab Perry

No way figg.

I mean the Sqeelers just dont have guys like

19. D. O'Neal
20. T. James
21. M. Williams

to swat the ball down everytime its thrown their way.

22. You guys had a year like KC did 2 years back, you got all the bounces, everything went your way, but um,,,

23 I just don't see how this team is better than your 2003 team.

24. Figg you guys don't always disappoint on FA signings b/c you like to, it's traditionally been, that Mr. Rooney just wants to keep asses in the seats. :checkit:

25. Just look at all the guys you've lost over the years that have gone on to have productive careers elsewhere.

Honestly Figg I have no idea who this Ricardo guy you took in the 2nd round is, but...

25. Bill hasn't had too good of luck with corners (ex. Chad Scott) so I wouldn't go to the bank on it, and the funny thing is he was bragging about the guy in camp when he brought the bust in.

You guys make me laugh, you sound like the chiefs after their 03 season, choking and poking in the playoffs but having an ok season, compared to the previous year. I mean, you guys don't think your going to be, like,,,, good do you? We're going to squash you like a bug!!!! A bug I tell you!!!! I mean

26. The best thing coming out of Pittsburgh's the interstate!!!!!,,,,,,,, to get the hell out!!!!!!! :checkit:

atlsteelers
06-21-2005, 04:14 PM
go cats - two quick thoughts on the so called "defensive additions"

_ thurman - the boy can flat out play - fast, hits like train, - simply awesome - however, he had a problem staying out of trouble...but i think he will be an all pro - someday (if the bungles do not ruin him) - hopefully when he wearing black and gold - i was dreaming that the steelers would get this kid - but unfortunately we grow defensive studs at UGA and him and taylor were animals and they never fall to a team like the steelers who perennially draft in last third of the draft.

- Pollack - over-rated benfited from being on a great defensive team - your team is not great - good motor - hence all of the over hypeness - the tv guys love him - white boy who love jesus who they think can ball - but in reality - he is undersized for the nfl, can not play around double teams, one dimensional - pass rusher ... i hear you all are moving him the middle ...big mistake - in the future you and the brownies need to stay from my dawgs, my man broke his leg last year - no not the chosen one - but sean jones - that dude is a player too

bengalsfan21
06-21-2005, 06:33 PM
go cats - two quick thoughts on the so called "defensive additions"

_ thurman - the boy can flat out play - fast, hits like train, - simply awesome - however, he had a problem staying out of trouble...but i think he will be an all pro - someday (if the bungles do not ruin him) - hopefully when he wearing black and gold - i was dreaming that the steelers would get this kid - but unfortunately we grow defensive studs at UGA and him and taylor were animals and they never fall to a team like the steelers who perennially draft in last third of the draft.

- Pollack - over-rated benfited from being on a great defensive team - your team is not great - good motor - hence all of the over hypeness - the tv guys love him - white boy who love jesus who they think can ball - but in reality - he is undersized for the nfl, can not play around double teams, one dimensional - pass rusher ... i hear you all are moving him the middle ...big mistake - in the future you and the brownies need to stay from my dawgs, my man broke his leg last year - no not the chosen one - but sean jones - that dude is a player too

I like what you said about Thurman but have to disagree with you on Pollack, if he benefited from a great defense that means Thurman did to. We have him on the left side as of what I read yesterday and Thurman in the middle. Pollack will be an allpro someday to I see 2 probowl Linebackers with in 5 years in these two guys.
And since you are a steelers fan of course you would find something bad to say about the bengals first pick but how can we judge any of these rookies from their college time, the NFL is a whole different ball game. So only time will tell.

clevestinks
06-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Cats, The thing I don`t undestand is that you said" Our db`s would be nothing without Polamula" Thats like saying the Bengals wr would be nothing without Chad johnson, Just a stupid statement on your part. Troy is part of our team, so why does that make any sense?

BlitzburghRockCity
06-21-2005, 11:07 PM
To say that we wont be as successful w/out Plax is pretty bold considering the guy spent over a month on the sidelines and we still won all of those games. Plax is more of a threat becuz of his potential than of his ability, so I wouldnt worry too much about that.. If he ever did live up to the potential he has, he'd be a pro bowler every year.

I like our make up of WR's this year.. we've definately increased in the speed dept., which is something we havent had in a long time.

figg
06-21-2005, 11:57 PM
Figg-

12. "come on you guys we all know trent dilfer is better..... " -Bengalsfan

I'm sorry guys, that secondary sucked last year, it wasnt due to them you did well. With out Troy I don't know where you would have been. Willy Williams is old and washed up, period. He was washed up when he left Pittsburgh after the first campaign, I'm not sure why Cowgirl brought the guy back, heck, even that bust Chad Scott was better than that guy.

With that patchwork secondary no way you can contain

14. Chad Johnson,
15. Peter Warrick,
16. TJ
17. and Chris Henry who is 6'4" 190 lbs and runs a 4.45 40.
18. Tab Perry

No way figg.

I mean the Sqeelers just dont have guys like

19. D. O'Neal
20. T. James
21. M. Williams

to swat the ball down everytime its thrown their way.

22. You guys had a year like KC did 2 years back, you got all the bounces, everything went your way, but um,,,

23 I just don't see how this team is better than your 2003 team.

24. Figg you guys don't always disappoint on FA signings b/c you like to, it's traditionally been, that Mr. Rooney just wants to keep asses in the seats. :checkit:

25. Just look at all the guys you've lost over the years that have gone on to have productive careers elsewhere.

Honestly Figg I have no idea who this Ricardo guy you took in the 2nd round is, but...

25. Bill hasn't had too good of luck with corners (ex. Chad Scott) so I wouldn't go to the bank on it, and the funny thing is he was bragging about the guy in camp when he brought the bust in.

You guys make me laugh, you sound like the chiefs after their 03 season, choking and poking in the playoffs but having an ok season, compared to the previous year. I mean, you guys don't think your going to be, like,,,, good do you? We're going to squash you like a bug!!!! A bug I tell you!!!! I mean

26. The best thing coming out of Pittsburgh's the interstate!!!!!,,,,,,,, to get the hell out!!!!!!! :checkit:

I went through some of this stuff already. I said Lebeau benifited from having Troy and Hope starting unlike the year before when they had slow Logan and slower Alexander. He also had Townsend start for the whole year-unlike the year before--say what you want about Willie-he might give up some short passes but he wont get beat deep to often.With all that said LeBeau was a huge factor. This says it all lol-"Honestly Figg I have no idea who this Ricardo guy you took in the 2nd round " #24 lol WTF are you saying??? Honestly Scott was a really good player until he blew his knee out. Never the same after that. Deltha AKA turned into a WR then not even getting on the field??Him LOL--- James??? He had the easiest INT's last year he's a #3 at best--- and M. Williams - the guy who has no passes defensed against the Steelers lmfao@ you--Infact between the three (Williams,James,and Deltha) they have a total of 3 passes defensed lol and no INT's :busted: Yeah were scared hahahaha.

figg
06-22-2005, 12:01 AM

Wilson isnt the replacement-Miller at TE and depth at WR. Miller could open the whole field up for the other guy's. Steve Young always said he'd rather have a great TE then a great WR.

bengalsfan21
06-22-2005, 12:07 AM
I went through some of this stuff already. I said Lebeau benifited from having Troy and Hope starting unlike the year before when they had slow Logan and slower Alexander. He also had Townsend start for the whole year-unlike the year before--say what you want about Willie-he might give up some short passes but he wont get beat deep to often.With all that said LeBeau was a huge factor. This says it all lol-"Honestly Figg I have no idea who this Ricardo guy you took in the 2nd round " #24 lol WTF are you saying??? Honestly Scott was a really good player until he blew his knee out. Never the same after that. Deltha AKA turned into a WR then not even getting on the field??Him LOL--- James??? He had the easiest INT's last year he's a #3 at best--- and M. Williams - the guy who has no passes defensed against the Steelers lmfao@ you--Infact between the three (Williams,James,and Deltha) they have a total of 3 passes defensed lol and no INT's :busted: Yeah were scared hahahaha.

Hey figg why you gotta rip my guys like that, you know deep down those 3 guys are good,(come on figgster admit it)...and regardless of how an INT is made easy or hard it's made, how many hard INT's are actually made.Deltha was turned into a WR bc of problems with the coaches in Denver if he was no good the Bengals would bench him, plus why would Denver still want him with (the great) Champ Bailey, and Deltha was eating up alot of salary cap being benched in Denver thats also why they got rid of him.
M Williams will be a big factor for us this year regardless of what anyone thinks.

figg
06-22-2005, 12:30 AM
Deltha is a average CB now. He was a really good CB at one time. I dont blame the coach-I blame him-they were desperate for CB help and he was toast. They tried to make him useful. He's on your team because you have no one else. As for James he's ok. He had good int #'s last year wow. Cat boy brought up those 3 stiffs like they did something against the Steelers last year when in fact they did "didley poo" against us.(Thanks Jim Mora lol) That was my point.

bengalsfan21
06-22-2005, 12:34 AM
Deltha is a average CB now. He was a really good CB at one time. I dont blame the coach-I blame him-they were desperate for CB help and he was toast. They tried to make him useful. He's on your team because you have no one else. As for James he's ok. He had good int #'s last year wow. Cat boy brought up those 3 stiffs like they did something against the Steelers last year when in fact they did "didley poo" against us.(Thanks Jim Mora lol) That was my point.

I know what your saying........And your sorta right about Deltha but the only way the Bengals will bench him or release him is if he is beat out for a strating position by one of the younger guys. Such as M.Williams or even K.Ratliff they will both be a big threat in a few years.

figg
06-22-2005, 12:38 AM
I know what your saying........And your sorta right about Deltha but the only way the Bengals will bench him or release him is if he is beat out for a strating position by one of the younger guys. Such as M.Williams or even K.Ratliff they will both be a big threat in a few years.

Wasnt Williams your starting FS last year?

figg
06-22-2005, 12:39 AM
I used to like O'neal until he started F-ing up. He still has potential.

bengalsfan21
06-22-2005, 12:41 AM
Wasnt Williams your starting FS last year?

Off and on he was started CB in a few games...they switched him and Ratliff off between saftey and CB...I remember when Williams was matched up against Santana Moss... It was nasty, but he is better this year and could probably cover him better.

bengalsfan21
06-22-2005, 12:42 AM
I used to like O'neal until he started F-ing up. He still has potential.

Yea but if he wants to keep his job here he better start showing alot more. I am not saying he didn't show enough I just don't think he showed enough.

bengalsfan21
06-22-2005, 12:46 AM
They mainly shared CB time when Deltha was hurt ,which seemed like a lot last year something to do with his foot.

figg
06-22-2005, 12:56 AM
They mainly shared CB time when Deltha was hurt ,which seemed like a lot last year something to do with his foot.

They should Keep Williams at FS.

bengalsfan21
06-22-2005, 01:04 AM
They should Keep Williams at FS.

I don't know what they are going to do, they are so stacked at CB it isn't funny they have CB's trying out for safety spots. They are pretty deep at LB to

Bengal Dave
06-23-2005, 10:35 PM

Figg figg figg...You are always at it man. I give you credit. You stick by your team like a fly on shit. But then you go and use the B word. Damn Sqeeler fan. :boxing:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-23-2005, 10:55 PM
Well ya know, he came from enemy territory, so he had to dish it out too! :D

figg
06-23-2005, 11:11 PM
Figg figg figg...You are always at it man. I give you credit. You stick by your team like a fly on shit. But then you go and use the B word. Damn Sqeeler fan. :boxing:

Go_Cats
06-24-2005, 12:04 AM

Didn't we beat your monkey ass in heinz not last year but year before?

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Oh god not another one of THESE threads

Bengal Dave
06-24-2005, 12:13 AM

I say no more thread like this until the teams meet for the first time.

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 12:14 AM
Didn't we beat your monkey ass in heinz not last year but year before?
That was a funny game watching their big ole grins going to mush in minutes,,

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 12:14 AM
Yep. But some of us seem to love starting them.

Go_Cats
06-24-2005, 12:17 AM
Actually we've never had a 101 thread yet.

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 12:20 AM
Actually we've never had a 101 thread yet.
No, we just got 101 different threads just like it.

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 12:20 AM
Yep. But some of us seem to love starting them.
Not me!!! I am sick of them.. I have been locking them...

While I think Carson will be better, Ben was better overall last year.. Carson looked very promising toward the end of the season.. NO DOUBT there... Ben went undefeated and put Miami of Ohio back on the map (although they are quickly crumbling to crap) and went 15-1.. That doesnt mean he is gonna suck because he lost his last game...

This is huge... This is the kinda thing that makes football great... A divisional rivarly is certain for the next 5 years... Any Bengals fan that doesnt agree, is stupid... Any Steeler fan that doesnt agree, is stupider than normal. (sorry for the cheap shot)

I have my reasons for thinking CP is better... I totally can see why people would think Ben is better...

I agree with Dave.. This talk needs to end until we play again.. :)

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 12:24 AM

While I think Carson will be better, Ben was better overall last year.. Carson looked very promising toward the end of the season.. NO DOUBT there... Ben went undefeated and put Miami of Ohio back on the map (although they are quickly crumbling to crap) and went 15-1.. That doesnt mean he is gonna suck because he lost his last game...

This is huge... This is the kinda thing that makes football great... A divisional rivarly is certain for the next 5 years... Any Bengals fan that doesnt agree, is stupid... Any Steeler fan that doesnt agree, is stupider than normal. (sorry for the cheap shot)

I have my reasons for thinking CP is better... I totally can see why people would think Ben is better...

I agree. Not to mention nobody in Cincy thought Ben sucked until the Commish called his name as a Steeler.
This could be great for 15 years.

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 12:27 AM
I agree. Not to mention nobody in Cincy thought Ben sucked until the Commish called his name as a Steeler.
This could be great for 15 years.
And on top of that , most of us at the lair do think Ben has skills.. I was thinking if we had not already gotton Carson, Ben would have been a nice pickup..... Its only a matter of time before we find out if time and draft order worked in our favor.. I am thinking it did

Bengal Dave
06-24-2005, 12:29 AM
And on top of that , most of us at the lair do think Ben has skills.. I was thinking if we had not already gotton Carson, Ben would have been a nice pickup..... Its only a matter of time before we find out if time and draft order worked in our favor.. I am thinking it did

Ben was good. Until that nightmare of a draft day.

BDDFC
I'm thinking they are both Canton bound.

figg

:pointlaug: Carson

Ben still would have been a great pick for you then you could have sent Palmer to Europe to meet up with Akili lol

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 12:32 AM
:puke:

Carson
Nice smiley retard :)

Bengal Dave
06-24-2005, 12:33 AM

:rofl: :rofl:

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 12:35 AM
:pointlaug: Carson
lol

Get it right dude

figg
06-24-2005, 12:35 AM

Wow personally attacking someone HMMMM

BungalBrian :monkey:

figg
06-24-2005, 12:36 AM
lol

Get it right dude

The codes were messed up or something

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 12:38 AM
The codes were messed up or something
I was just teasing you anyway dude..

And besides.. I am not an admin here.. I dont have to be 'good cop' as Dave would put it

figg
06-24-2005, 12:39 AM
I was just teasing you anyway dude..

And besides.. I am not an admin here.. I dont have to be 'good cop' as Dave would put it

hey someone was pissing on your name lol

bengalsfan21
06-24-2005, 12:49 AM
Wow personally attacking someone HMMMM

BungalBrian :monkey:

Good one....thats a classic

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2005, 12:52 AM
The bengals guys are entertaining to say the least :toofunny:

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 12:53 AM
The bengals guys are entertaining to say the least :toofunny:
Just get Dave drunk and wind him up. It's a blast.

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 12:57 AM
Good one....thats a classic
No.. This is classic!!

http://www.quinnfam.net/phins/kitty/sigs/bengalsfan21sig.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2005, 12:58 AM
:crazy01: :crazy02:

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 12:59 AM
No.. This is classic!!

Sheiiit B, I can't believe you pulled that out here. :rofl:

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 01:00 AM
Sheiiit B, I can't believe you pulled that out here. :rofl:
He called me a prick.. I gotta live up to it now.. :)

bengalsfan21
06-24-2005, 01:03 AM
No.. This is classic!!

Hey man whats the deal.....I thought what happened over there stayed over there.. :o

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 01:07 AM
Hey man whats the deal.....I thought what happened over there stayed over there.. :o
Actually.. What is posted over there is availble for the entire world to read... :) You dont even have to sign up to read threads!!!!

I only tease you cause I like you

bengalsfan21
06-24-2005, 01:08 AM
Actually.. What is posted over there is availble for the entire world to read... :) You dont even have to sign up to read threads!!!!

I only tease you cause I like you

Thats it nobody here can join my OC-DR.Phil-General Hospital-Bengals fan club now....Brian messed it all up for you.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2005, 01:09 AM
How many members does that fan club have :D

bengalsfan21
06-24-2005, 01:24 AM
How many members does that fan club have :D

Just me now....Your welcome to join if you want :D

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2005, 01:28 AM
oh thats OK, but thanks for the offer ;) ,..im sure my wife will join though, she loves Dr. Phil !

bengalsfan21
06-24-2005, 01:29 AM
oh thats OK, but thanks for the offer ;) ,..im sure my wife will join though, she loves Dr. Phil !

....... :toofunny:

bigbensgirl7
06-24-2005, 03:32 PM

Thank God...finally a post with some common sesne. I have to agree. I don't think we know right now who will have a more sucessful career. I'm not going to go as far as to say they are both going to be in Canton, because they have only really played 1 season...too soon for that.
Right now though from what I have seen by both qbs (and yes, I see most of the Bengal games too) I like Ben. I have heard time and time again, that he is over rated and that the only reason he had success was because he was not forced to do much. Well I am damn happy about that, esp. since he had a very limited playbook as a rookie. I am excited to see what will happen this year with more options, an expanded playbook, a great running attack, and of course our D with an improved secondary. I am very excited about his potential, and every time I hear someone say something negative about him, I just have to laugh...because what other qb has been able to make a transition into the NFL as smoothly as he has besides Marino???
Now on to Carson...I see him also having a great career...and it will be fun to see the 2 of them battle it out twice a year. He too has some weapons to utalize on offense, but I think he needs his defense to start steppin up a little and talking some of the pressure off the offense to win games!

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 07:06 PM
but I think he needs his defense to start steppin up a little and talking some of the pressure off the offense to win games!
When that happens look out. We think it could be much better this year. They finished strong last year and have some new talent, but not too many, could really help.

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 07:08 PM
BRC= :pointlaug =BF21

clevestinks
06-24-2005, 07:13 PM
How come you Bengals fan don`t show bf21 no love?

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 07:16 PM
How come you Bengals fan don`t show bf21 no love?
You would have to go to cincybengals.com to understand. And he's related to Dave, who is popular amongst us.

bigbensgirl7
06-25-2005, 11:03 AM
Shouldn't Dave have his back then????

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Shouldn't Dave have his back then????

Ummm Who are you???

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Nevermind it dont matter who you are lil lady!

Let me give you a little history lesson. I have been a Bengals fan since 1985. I bleed orange and Black and I dont like the Steelers very much. I really dont like most steeler fans. I will go on record and say I do like a handful from this site. BB2W is a cool guy and you have a Motley crue fan here. That is cool. Now my nephew took it upon his self to come to the land of piss yellow jerseys. That my friend is treason. :boxing:

bigbensgirl7
06-25-2005, 11:44 AM
ummmm...I'm Amanda and I asked a very simple question...you don't have to awnser it...but I'm just curious if you are so popular why don't you stick up for your relative...I always have my family's back no matter what!

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 11:46 AM
ummmm...I'm Amanda and I asked a very simple question...you don't have to awnser it...but I'm just curious if you are so popular why don't you stick up for your relative...I always have my family's back no matter what!

Well Amanda My nephew thought it would be cool to blast Bengals fans. Not cool right?
Football is just entertainment for you. Its a huge part of my life. The Bengals and the fans are a big part of my life. He wants to stand here on a Steelers forum and run his muth then I cant stand there with him.

bigbensgirl7
06-25-2005, 11:48 AM
Nevermind it dont matter who you are lil lady!

Let me give you a little history lesson. I have been a Bengals fan since 1985. I bleed orange and Black and I dont like the Steelers very much. I really dont like most steeler fans. I will go on record and say I do like a handful from this site. BB2W is a cool guy and you have a Motley crue fan here. That is cool. Now my nephew took it upon his self to come to the land of piss yellow jerseys. That my friend is treason. :boxing:

Well I can sort of understand that...but it's not like he is becoming a Steeler fan (even though he should-all Bengal fans should lol...j/k). I don't see however, why you are so quick to pass judgement on someone just because of the team they root for. I respect fans from every team until they earn my disrespect.

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 11:50 AM
Well I can sort of understand that...but it's not like he is becoming a Steeler fan (even though he should-all Bengal fans should lol...j/k). I don't see however, why you are so quick to pass judgement on someone just because of the team they root for. I respect fans from every team until they earn my disrespect.

Over the yeard Amanda. I have had problems with Steeler fans that come to our house for the game. They have a few beers and then their chest stick out and They want to fight. So I am not one to walk away from that. I just have never personally met a cool steelers fans.

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 11:51 AM
Well Amanda My nephew thought it would be cool to blast Bengals fans. Not cool right?
Football is just entertainment for you. Its a huge part of my life. The Bengals and the fans are a big part of my life. He wants to stand here on a Steelers forum and run his muth then I cant stand there with him.
BengalDave, If you are as big a diehard Bengals fan, as you claim you are. I can respect that. Win or lose if you stick with your team whom ever they are, that gets respect. As far as your nephew goes, it didn`t sound like he was the most popular bengals forum member before he came here?

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 11:52 AM
BengalDave, If you are as big a diehard Bengals fan, as you claim you are. I can respect that. Win or lose if you stick with your team whom ever they are, that gets respect. As far as your nephew goes, it didn`t sound like he was the most popular bengals forum member before he came here?

That bro is no claim. That is fact. Now as far as my nephew goes he started ragging on my members over there and then they razzed him back. Then he came here. If you cant take it dont dish it. Ya know?

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 11:56 AM
That bro is no claim. That is fact. Now as far as my nephew goes he started ragging on my members over there and then they razzed him back. Then he came here. If you cant take it dont dish it. Ya know?
Yeah I know! Have fun at the next family reunion!

Another question, just out of curiosity. Why the hate of the Steelers so much? I mean to us the ratbirds , brownies and pats are the Steelers biggest rivals. Just wanted to know what made you such a Steelers hater?

bigbensgirl7
06-25-2005, 12:00 PM
Ok well let me just clear something up right now. Football and the Steelers are not just entertainment in my life...they are the 2nd most important thing (right behind my 15 month old son and family) I bleed black and gold...I annoy the crap out of most of my friends talking about the Steelers (even in the offseason)...and I am very loyal and will stick by my team through thick and think, and my Dad always says he has created a monster! Just so we have that cleared up, I haven't really seen him say anything bad about your fans, but maybe I'm worng...I dunno. I was just curious, that's all! I am not passing any judgement on you for that...but maybe your comment about hating all Steeler fans (at least most) before you know them, that's just stupid (esp. since most of the time- a majority of the fans in here give your team more credit than they have EARNED)

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 12:01 PM
Ok well let me just clear something up right now. Football and the Steelers are not just entertainment in my life...they are the 2nd most important thing (right behind my 15 month old son and family) I bleed black and gold...I annoy the crap out of most of my friends talking about the Steelers (even in the offseason)...and I am very loyal and will stick by my team through thick and think, and my Dad always says he has created a monster! Just so we have that cleared up, I haven't really seen him say anything bad about your fans, but maybe I'm worng...I dunno. I was just curious, that's all! I am not passing any judgement on you for that...but maybe your comment about hating all Steeler fans (at least most) before you know them, that's just stupid (esp. since most of the time- a majority of the fans in here give your team more credit than they have EARNED)
Amen BBG, Amen!

bigbensgirl7
06-25-2005, 12:06 PM
Over the yeard Amanda. I have had problems with Steeler fans that come to our house for the game. They have a few beers and then their chest stick out and They want to fight. So I am not one to walk away from that. I just have never personally met a cool steelers fans.
That still doesn't awnser why you pass judgement on all Steeler fans just because a couple of them that have come to your house have been assholes. I honestly have had many run ins with idiot Bengal fans (more than I can count...but in the end, I give everyone of them respect until I see their ignorance come out)

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:06 PM

Then we have one thing in common. The love for our teams. I will never say or start shit here unless provoked.

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:07 PM
That still doesn't awnser why you pass judgement on all Steeler fans just because a couple of them that have come to your house have been assholes. I honestly have had many run ins with idiot Bengal fans (more than I can count...but in the end, I give everyone of them respect until I see their ignorance come out)

I dont question the hate. I let it flow and it feels good. Look Ihate the ratbirds more. They are Cleveland in purple tights.

bigbensgirl7
06-25-2005, 12:09 PM
Well I guess we have found some commonn ground...and I can understand saying shit if provoked...hey go to town esp. in the BF. But all I can ask is not to be so quick to pass judgment on other teams fans until they deserve it!

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 12:10 PM
You know I have few problems with brownie fans, and I live within 35 miles of the mistke by the lake, I take a razzing from friends. Never have I had a problem with CB fans. If I did, just figure they were some assholes, every team has thier asshole fans. I `m sure some consider me an asshole? Nah, not me. :busted:

bigbensgirl7
06-25-2005, 12:11 PM
I dont question the hate. I let it flow and it feels good. Look Ihate the ratbirds more. They are Cleveland in purple tights.
another thing I think we all have in common!

BengalBrian
06-25-2005, 12:11 PM
every team has thier asshole fans.
Key phrase right here...

bigbensgirl7
06-25-2005, 12:15 PM
You know I have few problems with brownie fans, and I live within 35 miles of the mistke by the lake, I take a razzing from friends. Never have I had a problem with CB fans. If I did, just figure they were some assholes, every team has thier asshole fans. I `m sure some consider me an asshole? Nah, not me. :busted:
Yah Cleve...I get shit from both Cinci and Cleve fans along with the so-called Pats fans that have just arrived around here...but you know with the exception of the Pats-none of these guys have earned the right to really talk as much shit as they do...I think it all boils down to jealousy!

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:19 PM
Yah Cleve...I get shit from both Cinci and Cleve fans along with the so-called Pats fans that have just arrived around here...but you know with the exception of the Pats-none of these guys have earned the right to really talk as much shit as they do...I think it all boils down to jealousy!

Im dont have jealusy for anyone. You are the Steeler fan. Why should I be jealous. lol
You seem ok Amanda. I liked our talk today. You should come tailgate with us for the game this season. Better yet go sign up over at the Lair. Get to know everyone.

bigbensgirl7
06-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Hey maybe I'll come find you guys when I'm tailgating with all my Steeler fans at the Bengals game (I go every year)! I'll go over to the Lair...and try it out! :bouncy:

bengalsfan21
06-25-2005, 12:38 PM
Im dont have jealusy for anyone. You are the Steeler fan. Why should I be jealous. lol
You seem ok Amanda. I liked our talk today. You should come tailgate with us for the game this season. Better yet go sign up over at the Lair. Get to know everyone.

Stay away from this guy he's an asshole....O yeah and he sucks in madden, just a few more hours davie and your going down again. :bouncy:

bengalsfan21
06-25-2005, 12:39 PM
And which one of you wise guys left me some negative rep.....Thats just out of line fellas...out of line..

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Stay away from this guy he's an asshole....O yeah and he sucks in madden, just a few more hours davie and your going down again. :bouncy:

:blah: :blah: :D

I hear ya bro.

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:42 PM
Hey maybe I'll come find you guys when I'm tailgating with all my Steeler fans at the Bengals game (I go every year)! I'll go over to the Lair...and try it out! :bouncy:

COme on over. Tell them bengal Dave sent ya. :)

bengalsfan21
06-25-2005, 12:44 PM
Shes already over there....she don;t like it bc of your ben-carson arguements

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:47 PM
Shes already over there....she don;t like it bc of your ben-carson arguements

lol
Me and amanda have bonded now. I am going to drink a beer with her this fall. Give her a tour of the Jungle.

bengalsfan21
06-25-2005, 12:49 PM
lol
Me and amanda have bonded now. I am going to drink a beer with her this fall. Give her a tour of the Jungle.

Hmmmm I am going to do that in Pittsburgh at the Bengals Pittsburgh game, But i'm still waiting on an offer from a tour guide there.

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:51 PM
amanda.. I gave you your own welcome thread. :)

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?p=67102#post67102

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Hmmmm I am going to do that in Pittsburgh at the Bengals Pittsburgh game, But i'm still waiting on an offer from a tour guide there.

Fool. You know your way around the place. lol

bengalsfan21
06-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Fool. You know your way around the place. lol

I have never been to Pittsburgh, I suppose I could get a map though :D

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:55 PM
I have never been to Pittsburgh, I suppose I could get a map though :D

lol
I thought you meant PBS. :)

bengalsfan21
06-25-2005, 12:57 PM
lol
I thought you meant PBS. :)

I will act like a tourist to get one of the cheerleaders to show me around :drool:

bengalsfan21
06-25-2005, 01:07 PM
If you want to go Dave let me know me and Mark are going

bengalsfan21
06-25-2005, 01:10 PM
I think i'll take that back, you in steelerville won't work out, after the trip the ticket and the beer I won't have enough for your bail.

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 03:35 PM
I think i'll take that back, you in steelerville won't work out, after the trip the ticket and the beer I won't have enough for your bail.

Hey if anyone is going the the Bengals / brownies game in Cleve. I may be interested. I usually don`t do non-Steelers games. But a chance to boo the brownies and start some shit. I`m in.

bengalsfan21
06-25-2005, 03:58 PM
Hey if anyone is going the the Bengals / brownies game in Cleve. I may be interested. I usually don`t do non-Steelers games. But a chance to boo the brownies and start some shit. I`m in.

I might do that....I don't know though it could get expensive for me i'll have to see what I can do.

BengalBrian
06-25-2005, 04:06 PM
I will def be tryin to get tickets to at least the Steelers and Browns games, so I will def hold you to this.. I have an extra Bengals jersey you can wear that day too... ;)

bigbensgirl7
06-25-2005, 04:10 PM
hey now...he doesn't have to wear a Bengals jersey...that might be going a little too far!

BengalBrian
06-25-2005, 04:13 PM
hey now...he doesn't have to wear a Bengals jersey...that might be going a little too far!
It will be anti-brown to do so.. He may not mind ;)

bigbensgirl7
06-25-2005, 04:21 PM
well we'll see what he thinks, but if it was me...no way! You will never catch me wearing another teams colors even if it is to be anti browns or whoevr...it would never happen. Would you wear a Steelers jersey???

bengalsfan21
06-25-2005, 06:08 PM
well we'll see what he thinks, but if it was me...no way! You will never catch me wearing another teams colors even if it is to be anti browns or whoevr...it would never happen. Would you wear a Steelers jersey???

I would wear any jersey you told me to.........as long as it was a bengals

BlitzburghRockCity
06-25-2005, 09:28 PM
u know, the title of this thread is 101 reasons the bengals will beat the Steelers twice, right? well I've yet to see 101 VALID reasons :rofl:

bengalsfan21
06-26-2005, 01:39 AM
u know, the title of this thread is 101 reasons the bengals will beat the Steelers twice, right? well I've yet to see 101 VALID reasons :rofl:

I think he got to 3 or so and Figg interupted him...But personally I would like to see the rest I think it would be entertaining...No offense G... :D

BlitzburghRockCity
06-26-2005, 01:51 AM
Entertaining to say the least... :rofl:

I think im gonna head over to your board for abit..havent been there in awhile.

bengalsfan21
06-26-2005, 01:56 AM
Entertaining to say the least... :rofl:

I think im gonna head over to your board for abit..havent been there in awhile.

Sounds good, i'm over there to

clevestinks
06-26-2005, 07:56 AM
A little too far?

Won`t be doing the jersey. I would however wear a Reds hat, just so everyone knew that I was against cleve. It goes against my better judgement, but the Reds hat I would do. Hell I can probably get free tix??

BengalBrian
06-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Would you wear a Steelers jersey???
Hell no I wouldnt! :)

bigbensgirl7
06-26-2005, 10:29 AM
See now...same goes for us Steeler fans...but he did say he would wear a Reds hat...so that's better than nothing!
Anyways....where Cats???? WE all want to know what these 101 reasons are, and we are all waiting patiently. Please don't tell me Figg scared him off!!!

Go_Cats
07-08-2005, 11:12 PM
I've got all offseason to get to 101 BBG I'm already at 28, believe me you've got plenty more coming

bigbensgirl7
07-09-2005, 08:43 AM
I've got all offseason to get to 101 BBG I'm already at 28, believe me you've got plenty more coming
Alright, we'll all be waiting!!! I look forward to it! :)

clevestinks
07-09-2005, 09:03 AM
28?? How about some with some merit behind them. So far all just bullshit!

bigbensgirl7
07-09-2005, 12:36 PM
28?? How about some with some merit behind them. So far all just bullshit!
I agree Cleve...lets break down these 28 so-called reasons.
1. Carsons last 4 REGULAR SEASON games vs Ben last 2 POST SEASON (passer rating)
I'm sorry but honestly you can not put those 2 stats together and make an real conclusion. The stats are uncomparable. Yes, Carson made some improvements in those last 4 games, but no one can say he would have any better than Ben in the post season because the Bengals weren't there. Not to mention...like said earlier or in other threads...we do not need to just rely on Ben, we have an entire team on the field!
2. Third times a charm That is something for you guys to hold onto, but I wouldn't call it a valid reason why you will beat us twice this year!
3-9 I'm going to use Figgs reasoning because it is well said!
3. Willie Williams--A very good vet and probably would start for you--
7. You guys still havent signed anyone---We usually dont--no surprize. Oh Yeah who did you sign again???
8. Big Ben is going to throw the Ball more More on first and second down when teams are crowding the line to stop the run
10. "With teams like the Jailbirds and crapstains it almost makes th Sqeelers look like a quality opponent."-Quality...shouldn't we be saying that about you. We're the defending AFCN champs...what do you mean quality...we've proven that we are a team to beat in the AFC...all you have done is 8-8. Not to mention, even though you guys are getting a lot of credit...right now you are picked to finish 3rd in the AFCN. Plus, this has nothing to do with the original post of why you will beat us
11. You still haven't signed anyone Repeat...back down to 26 reasons
12. Trent Dilfer How will he help you beat us????
13. Cedrick Wilson Added speed which we needed
14-21. Chad Johnson, Peter Warrick, TJ Houshmandzaseh, Chris Henry, Tab Perry, Deltha O'Neal, Tory James, Madieu WilliamsWith the execption of your rookies, and Warrick...the other guys all played a majority of the year last year and finished with an 8-8 season. Yes, I'm going to say they have some collective talent, but the Bengals as a team have not been able to figure out how to pull out a "W"
22. You saying we are just like KC in 2003. #1 again, it is not a reason that is pertaining to you beating us. However, to comment on that, I think you are wrong. The Steelers worked as a team last year and a returning most of those same guys, with the addition to some much needed talent. As much as I loved what we accomplished last year, I understand it will probably not be as sweet,but to try to constantly put down our accomplishments from last year is just laughable considering we won as many games in 1 season including playoffs than you have in 2.
23. Difference from this team to 2003 LeBeau and our D is back, Staley to help Bettis, Ben, and most importantly going back to Steelers Football of pounding the ball down the opposing Ds throughts
24-26 Not even worth commenting on because they have nothing to do with why you will beat us twice.
27. The best thing coming out of Pittsburgh's the interstate!!!!!,,,,,,,, to get the hell out!!!!!!!
Maybe for the Bengals...so they can get away from the embarrasement of yet another loss!

And as stated, most of these don't have anyhting to do with you beating us twice this year!!!

clevestinks
07-10-2005, 08:33 AM
Go Cats. Just wanted your opinion on this. Wouldn`t Peter Warrick, the thief. be considered a bust by NFL standards? High draft pick, with just a mediocre career so far? I think so.

Blitzburgh55
07-15-2005, 12:30 PM
hey cat pull your head out your butt

Go_Cats
07-15-2005, 01:53 PM
Reason 28: Steelers didn't sign law :D

Bengal Dave
07-15-2005, 06:38 PM
Because Amanda will forget her towel twice. :)

clevestinks
07-15-2005, 07:06 PM

Don`t need Law. Don`t want Law. I guess you haven`t been reading recent post. We have our future corners!

bigbensgirl7
07-16-2005, 08:45 AM
Because Amanda will forget her towel twice. :)
Never...I made the mistake once and we lost...won't do it again!!! :blurp:

bengalsfan21
07-16-2005, 09:49 AM
Go Cats. Just wanted your opinion on this. Wouldn`t Peter Warrick, the thief. be considered a bust by NFL standards? High draft pick, with just a mediocre career so far? I think so.

Since cats ignored this i'll answer for him....He has had a good career and if he wouldn't have been injured alot he would have had a better one...I personally think he is more threatening in the slot then anywhere else, but thats just me probably.....

clevestinks
07-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Good answer , but you avoided the question somewhat, wouldn`t and shouldn`t he be considered a bust. 1st round pick , come on.

bengalsfan21
07-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Good answer , but you avoided the question somewhat, wouldn`t and shouldn`t he be considered a bust. 1st round pick , come on.

I didn't want to directly answer it just beat around the bush...My fellow Bengals fans will hate me for this but yes he is a bust... :shake01:

BengalBrian
07-17-2005, 02:51 AM
No.. he isnt a bust.. He has improved and injuries have held him back.. MANY careers start with mediocrity and end with all pro

ironcitychef
07-17-2005, 03:17 AM
I don't think the future is certain, so for the present...bust.

bengalsfan21
07-17-2005, 07:39 AM
No.. he isnt a bust.. He has improved and injuries have held him back.. MANY careers start with mediocrity and end with all pro

He's a bust B he hasn't been injured the whole time....Besides Chad was a 2nd or 3rd rounder and T.J was a 6th or 7th rounder they both have done better then him and have been around less time...Like I said he is just a kick returner....Abeast in the slot but he won't never break any records.

CantStop85
07-19-2005, 02:51 PM
Peter Warrick is a solid receiver...good for 800-900 receiving yards if given the opportunity. He's not exactly a bust...a bust is like Akili Smith. Warrick has been productive when he hasn't been injured, but he hasn't lived up to his potential according to his early first round draft position.

clevestinks
07-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Peter Warrick is a solid receiver...good for 800-900 receiving yards if given the opportunity. He's not exactly a bust...a bust is like Akili Smith. Warrick has been productive when he hasn't been injured, but he hasn't lived up to his potential according to his early first round draft position.

Fair answer. although I do have to argue that once again I `m hearing , if , like in if given the oppurtunity. Nothing yet.

Not living up to his full potential I guess is what I was looking for. This is what I was feeling, but didn`t want to sound as if i knew for sure. Wanted to see what his fans thought.

figg
07-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Since cats ignored this i'll answer for him....He has had a good career and if he wouldn't have been injured alot he would have had a better one...I personally think he is more threatening in the slot then anywhere else, but thats just me probably.....

He's played 5 seasons and played in - 16,16,15,15 then last year was only 4. You cant use injuries for the reasons why he's been a bust. He was picked 4th overall. He had a pretty good year in 2003 and looked to be finally showing something. Maybe this year he'll put it all together but till then he's a bust!

figg
07-19-2005, 08:16 PM

niether did the Bengals and they need him more!

BengalBrian
07-19-2005, 09:28 PM
He's played 5 seasons and played in - 16,16,15,15 then last year was only 4. You cant use injuries for the reasons why he's been a bust. He was picked 4th overall. He had a pretty good year in 2003 and looked to be finally showing something. Maybe this year he'll put it all together but till then he's a bust!
He already put it together in 2003 figg-a-roo

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187401

Not a shabby season at all.. Not living up to potential, yes.. a bust, no

figg
07-19-2005, 09:37 PM

I mentioned 2003 :)

figg
07-19-2005, 09:38 PM
1 good year out of 5 is a bust. He still has a chance to change that to late bloomer.

clevestinks
07-20-2005, 04:35 AM

Potential, should be a word for a 4th round pick. ala " This kid has some potential"
Not a high first rounder.
I guess we could debate over and over.
Desmond Howard, high 1st round. as a wr Bust.
But he has rings, MVP, probowls as a returner, was it a bust as a high pick????????????

Livinginthe past
07-20-2005, 07:09 AM
Potential, should be a word for a 4th round pick. ala " This kid has some potential"
Not a high first rounder.
I guess we could debate over and over.
Desmond Howard, high 1st round. as a wr Bust.
But he has rings, MVP, probowls as a returner, was it a bust as a high pick????????????

I would have to say yes - if you pick a receiver at a high 1st round position you expect him to be a big contributor in catching balls from your QB - not just the boot of the opposition punter/kicker.

I agree someone who is picked up on the 2nd day of a draft can still be labelled as 'potential' after 4 years, maybe they are learning a new position or whatever.

Of course he may well turn out to be the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice, but he hasn't achieved anything yet - so for now...he remains, if not a bust, then surely a disappointment.

ITS PIG-SKIN BABY

NM

CantStop85
07-20-2005, 09:58 AM
A bust is someone who had high expectations but is unable to produce and quickly finds themself out of a job. Like I said before, while Warrick has not lived up to expectations so far, he has been a HUGE contributor to the offense in the past few years. A bust is basically useless to a team, however Warrick has been a solid #2 receiver and looked to be on the upswing before he got injured. He still has some time to prove himself. So to me, a bust is someone who just isn't cut out to be in the league.

He's better than quite a few receivers his age in the league (like Dennis Northcutt from the browns). He's not number 4 overall talent, but he's certainly not a bust.

ironcitychef
07-20-2005, 11:48 AM
I'll agree with that. This is more like us and Burress. Just picked higher than performance, but can play in this league. Good call.

BengalBrian
07-20-2005, 08:28 PM
I'll agree with that. This is more like us and Burress. Just picked higher than performance, but can play in this league. Good call.
I second this... You couldnt have put it much (if any) better

CantStop85
07-20-2005, 11:49 PM
I'd rather have Peter Warrick than Kelley (Barbie's little sister) Washington.

bengalsfan21
07-21-2005, 06:48 AM
I'd rather have Peter Warrick than Kelley (Barbie's little sister) Washington.

Same here but who needs them with Henry?....Warrick has done good for us but he is injured if he comes back from it great but if not then why sit here and let him eat up salary cap? Housh I think is a better reciever then him hands down, and Henry as well even though he has yet to play a pro game he will put up big numbers....Warrick was 1st round pick he should have put up numbers like a first rounder not a 3rd rounder...When was Chad picked 2nd or 3rd, it doesn't matter he is putting up numbers like a first rounder and Housh was 6th or 7th and he is putting up number like a 2nd rounder....Warrick has put up 3rd round numbers his entire career he is good for slot and KR.

CantStop85
07-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Yup, I just want Warrick as a slot receiver. The guy is very deceptive and fantastic after the catch, too. If Warrick is healthy, then he'll have the slot, but if not then Chris Henry will take it. I hope Kelley Washington and Tab Perry both beat out Kevin Walter for the last spot. If they do, then our receiving corps will be loaded! Probably the best receiving corps (1-5) in the NFL. And with a healthy Chris Perry on 3rd downs catching the ball? Oh baby, I can't wait.

Who needs a defense when you can score every time you have the ball on offense? lol jk

clevestinks
07-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Man this is turning into a Begals forum ????????????? LOL

bigbensgirl7
07-21-2005, 07:04 PM
lol...nah...I really believe most of them are closet Steeler fans...or at least want to be surrounded by people that know what it's like to win every once in a while. Hahaha..just kidding guys...you know I luv ya! :D

CantStop85
07-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Yes...be afraid...very afraid. :D

We just love talking about the bengals whenever we can. :bouncy:

clevestinks
07-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Yes...be afraid...very afraid. :D

We just love talking about the bengals whenever we can. :bouncy:

LOL, afraid isn`t the word I was looking for! LOL

figg
07-21-2005, 09:15 PM
come October there wont be a Bengal fan on this site lol

bengalsfan21
07-22-2005, 03:52 AM
come October there wont be a Bengal fan on this site lol

Wow I never thought I would say this over here but...Shut up Figg, it's more like there will be no steelers fan on cincybengals come october...lol

BengalBrian
07-22-2005, 06:59 AM
One thing is for sure though figgarama.. You wont EVER leave ours.. You have more posts at cb then here... lol

figg
07-22-2005, 08:17 AM
One thing is for sure though figgarama.. You wont EVER leave ours.. You have more posts at cb then here... lol

lol yes I do. Thats because I have been there about a year-and I just got started here :D

clevestinks
07-22-2005, 06:14 PM
And we are happy to have you Figg. Brian why does Bengalsfan21 like us so much???

bengalsfan21
07-22-2005, 07:23 PM
And we are happy to have you Figg. Brian why does Bengalsfan21 like us so much???

I just like you guys thats all

Go_Cats
07-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Ben, dont get too chumy chumy with these people, remember they're squeeler fans for god sakes!! :cheers:

bengalsfan21
07-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Ben, dont get too chumy chumy with these people, remember they're squeeler fans for god sakes!! :cheers:

:D I'll remember that Ben

BlitzburghRockCity
07-22-2005, 11:26 PM

hey now, what about that unwritten rule that we wont say the B word about ur team if u dont say the squeel word about us.

but just for that bungal fans..ok, sorry, had to get it out of my system, wont happen again, I promise :D

Go_Cats
07-22-2005, 11:29 PM
Sounds fair to me Blitz :beerbang:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-22-2005, 11:31 PM
:cheers: See us black n gold peeps arent all THAT bad are we? ok, wait dont answer that!

Go_Cats
07-22-2005, 11:45 PM
Your a good guy blitz :cheers:

Go_Cats
09-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Reason #29

QB ratings

Carson = 108
Big Ben = N/A

Reason #30

Big Bens # of passes = 11
Which sounds like Big Ben is a little scared to lose his popularity, very similiar to a high school girl before prom.

Go_Cats
09-15-2005, 01:03 PM
Reason #31

USC QBs >>>>>> Miami of Ohio QBs

Reason #32

Ask the stains

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2005, 03:08 PM
Comon Cats..u know you're on some completely awesome crack to post this stuff up! !!! :chair: If those were actually valid reasons they would warrant a comeback!!

Suitanim
09-15-2005, 05:35 PM
This one is ridiculously easy...about 4 o'clock Sunday October 23rd the whole thread becomes null and void...perhaps it would have been wiser to give a few VALID reasons why the Bunglas MIGHT steal one game this year...that way this thread could hang around until around 4 PM December 4th when it would be properly retired. But, Nooooooooo! Like a retarded kid who KEEPS burning his fingers on the stove after he's been burned over and over and over again, the Bungles fans just never learn...

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2005, 05:45 PM
Damn that reminds me, I forgot to visit cincybengals.com the other day.... been too long since good ole fasionhed enemy territory visits.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-15-2005, 05:48 PM
Reason #29

QB ratings

Carson = 108
Big Ben = N/A

Skewering the stats?Carson's QB Rating on Sunday was 107.5 not 108.

And why is Ben's N/A?Maybe because Ben's QB rating was perfect (158.3),something you guys may never see a Bungles QB accomplish.

Suitanim
09-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Damn that reminds me, I forgot to visit cincybengals.com the other day.... been too long since good ole fasionhed enemy territory visits.

I only talk smack with our next victim, unless they troll my BB...

ironcitychef
09-16-2005, 01:14 AM
One sorry win over the worst team in the league and we already have to hear Chad Johnson. How soon till Cincy is eliminated from the playoff picture?

BlitzburghRockCity
09-16-2005, 01:17 AM
I only talk smack with our next victim, unless they troll my BB...

We had to come over to their house awhile ago and stop the ben bashing cuz it was just totally ludicrous...they still do it but they know we'll come over when it gets really ugly and also for bengals week !

but yes to comment on your statement,they come a knockin here and we go a bashin there :grin:

Suitanim
09-16-2005, 09:02 AM
I broke my own rule and went over and crashed the Rats Nest...Ambridge was already over there with a PM waiting for me!

bigbensgirl7
09-16-2005, 09:10 AM
Ben I'm disappointed with you there!

Now on to your reasons:
#29: The qb ratings-there are some that won't give a qb a rating with under 14 passes...but if it is calculated Ben had a perfect QB rating. I understand that he only passed 11 times, but he completed 9 of the 11, had 2 TD, no INTs. If you watched the beginning of the game, we were more balanced, then we took the lead and had faith in our D and ran the ball....I see nothing wrong with that at all considering we have the team that can support that. We will see more in weeks to come (and please remember, Ben statistically has played his best in the 2nd half when behind or in a close game!)
#30 coverd it in 29
#31 not a good comparison....Ben has accomplished more in one year than Palmer has in 2 (we will see what happens though) Id on't care where they went to school...what I care about is what they do now in the NFL (look at Brady-6th round pick...doesn't matter)
#32 Honey...you are talking about the Stains...are we supposed to be that impressed over your win. You say the same thing about us beating the Titans...so again, we'll just have to wait and seek, but don't be hypocritical about it!

Just for the record, I still luv ya...I just couldn't let this one go!!!

BengalBrian
09-17-2005, 10:18 PM

And why is Ben's N/A?Maybe because Ben's QB rating was perfect (158.3),something you guys may never see a Bungles QB accomplish.
Actually it is inelligible in the NFL leaders... He didnt throw enough passes

BlitzburghRockCity
09-17-2005, 10:48 PM
unfortunately, you are correct.. but in any event, a perfect QB rating is a perfect rating.. Ben had a stellar day and definately was key in our success last week.

BengalBrian
09-18-2005, 01:33 AM
unfortunately, you are correct.. but in any event, a perfect QB rating is a perfect rating.. Ben had a stellar day and definately was key in our success last week.
Absolutely.. Was just stating the facts... The whole reason Cats is here blabbin about it is because of the VBookie bet on Ben... As of now, Carson is winning.. Only because of the lack of passes by Ben...

:blah: :blah:

I could care less... I just hope we win more games.. THATS what matters anyway

bengalsfan21
09-18-2005, 06:24 PM

No it is N/A bc he didn't throw enough to actually have it count.

CowherLover
09-19-2005, 08:24 AM
Absolutely.. Was just stating the facts... The whole reason Cats is here blabbin about it is because of the VBookie bet on Ben... As of now, Carson is winning.. Only because of the lack of passes by Ben...

:blah: :blah:

I could care less... I just hope we win more games.. THATS what matters anyway

I agree with Brian, and I'm sure most would agree that stats don't mean shit compared to the Win/Loss category. Maybe I'm a bit skewed since I'm also a Buckeye fan and I'm used to "ugly wins". A win is a win. Might be a squeeker against a crappy team that we should've blown out or a blow out that we shouldn't have won against a better team, insert your own teams in either category. DON'T CARE! Just find a way to win baby!

Go_Cats
09-25-2005, 08:20 PM
Reason #33 Bengals in sole possession of first place

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:55 PM
oh wow y'all have played some very good teams so far, they sure do desever it.......not, mayne get the hell out of here with that shit, good job on beating kyle orton what a task that was, good job on beating a culpepper that is trying to find life after moss and good job on beating the power house that is the browns, just awesome mayne just simply awesome

bengalsfan21
09-25-2005, 09:58 PM
oh wow y'all have played some very good teams so far, they sure do desever it.......not, mayne get the hell out of here with that shit, good job on beating kyle orton what a task that was, good job on beating a culpepper that is trying to find life after moss and good job on beating the power house that is the browns, just awesome mayne just simply awesome

Let me be the first to say you beat 2 awesome teams at first then thought you could go on and beat the pats.......How does those bengal droppings taste :bouncy:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-25-2005, 11:23 PM
why dont you wait until you beat us once until you start giving reasons why your gonna go 2 and 0 against us

BengalBrian
09-26-2005, 07:01 PM
why dont you wait until you beat us once until you start giving reasons why your gonna go 2 and 0 against us
Because then you would say we werent here to say that BEFORE the games.. :duh:

clevestinks
09-26-2005, 07:31 PM
One thing that hasnt changed 1. Cats is an ass. Counting chickens.

2. BengalBrian is a Bengals fan , but his does make sense alot of the times, and he is respected by me.

3. Bengals Fan 21 changes his stripes all the time. He hangs on this forum, cause bengals fans dont even acknowledge his takes.

Bengals are off to a great start. Start being the key word, its a long season. Remember we were 2-1 to start the season last year. Looking forward to you getting tested by a good team. Carson is one of my fantasy qbs, so what anm I suppose to do??

Steelers Bengals, this will be fun, whne the time comes

BlitzburghRockCity
09-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Yes the bengals are starting out well, no doubt.. scoring points, lots of takeaways on defense..solid play all around... but how many times do we have to hear about it..especially when you guys rag on us calling us flukes and posers last year. Now the shoe is on the other foot huh!!!!

BengalBrian
09-26-2005, 08:00 PM
2. BengalBrian is a Bengals fan , but his does make sense alot of the times, and he is respected by me.

Hey.. Thanks bro! That means a lot to me :)

tony hipchest
09-26-2005, 09:58 PM
you gotta admit, bengal fans actually having an opportunity to run any sort of smack is kind of cute. kind of like when the cardinals actually made the playoffs and beat the cowboys, or when the saints finally won a playoff game.

i could see in several years the carson vs. ben matchup being one of the best intra division qb matchups in the league. barring serious injury i still say ben finishes with more career victories and sb wins though.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-26-2005, 10:10 PM
i could see in several years the carson vs. ben matchup being one of the best intra division qb matchups in the league.

:iagree: :iagree:

ironcitychef
09-27-2005, 01:51 AM
Not to take anything away from the great turn around in Cincy, but some team always starts the year off with crazy turnover rates and kinda gets boosted up cause of it. Minnesota comes to mind I think as one that started off on fire then fizzled. I still think you all are doing well, but check back once the turnovers go the other direction. Stats say it won't stay that way...not that you won't win, but it could make things closer.

figg
09-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Brian is a cool guy. He likes the Steelers too, check out his car- :grin:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/pdouble79/figgcar.gif

Va_steeler
09-27-2005, 02:06 PM
Well until the Bengals play a real solid football team then you can start talking some smack. The Bears haven't been shit since Ditka won a bowl w/them, And the Lions :rolleyes: don't get me started. Again when the Bengals play a high caliper team and do well then talk shit.

bengalsfan21
09-27-2005, 02:26 PM
I think if we are able to contain your run and put the game on wonder boys shoulders you guys will lose.

bengalsfan21
09-27-2005, 02:28 PM
Well until the Bengals play a real solid football team then you can start talking some smack. The Bears haven't been shit since Ditka won a bowl w/them, And the Lions :rolleyes: don't get me started. Again when the Bengals play a high caliper team and do well then talk shit.

What was the difference in the Vikings 04 team and 05 team besides no Moss??? They are the same team they were last year, after we whooped them look at the stats C pepp put up and they won.

ironcitychef
09-28-2005, 02:45 AM
Still not convinced as Carson is not playoff experienced, and he is 8-3 in his last 11. Ben is 9-2 with both being against the World champs. Carson has a great QB rating and is now next to sliced bread. Problem is one QB actually has a better rating still...

Soldier4Steelers
09-29-2005, 02:00 PM
there is a big difference from the 04 and 05 vik's. not in depth chart but in how the changed their playbook and gameplan to make up for the loss of the 2x team in the secondary. now they have an extra man in the backfield to stop the offense. big play recievers are as vital to a team likea strong running game to open up the passing game. the loss of moss was huge for the vik's

clevestinks
09-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Reason 101: Because its football, and eventually teams do beat other teams. Wow now thats a brainstorm. We will repeat as AFCN champs once again. Even if the bungholes do manage to steal a game. Big driggin deal. Bottom Line First Place.

Go_Cats
10-17-2005, 01:33 AM
Reason 34: 23-17
Reason 35: 5-1
Reason 36: 3-2

I'm happy for what the Steelers have done these last few years, I love how they give you guys something to cheer for year in and year out. I love it how you guys always get your hopes up for a championship title, only to fall flat on your face year in and year out. I'm glad the Jacksonville game was a close defeat, and I hope our game this week is also a close loss for you guys. I want you to think you have a chance, because I want it to be as painful as it can possibly be. You guys are the kind of fans that diserve a 0-16 team year in and year out. I want you to lose every playoff game, and every free agent that you possibly can, making both the offseason and regular season, as awful as it can possibly be, good luck this weekend.

ironcitychef
10-17-2005, 02:01 AM

I'm happy for what the Steelers have done these last few years(cause you were upset at what your team did?), I love how they give you guys something to cheer for year in and year out.(Instead of hoping for the #1 pick) I love it how you guys always get your hopes up for a championship title, only to fall flat on your face year in and year out.(Instead of never getting invited to playoffs?) I'm glad the Jacksonville game was a close defeat, and I hope our game this week is also a close loss for you guys. I want you to think you have a chance, because I want it to be as painful as it can possibly be.(Cause getting another game closer to clinching the AFC North isn't good enough?) You guys are the kind of fans that diserve a 0-16 team year in and year out. I want you to lose every playoff game(if you lose one don't you go home afterwards?), and every free agent that you possibly can, making both the offseason and regular season, as awful as it can possibly be, good luck this weekend.

Reason why Bengals fans will never have true winning...cause its not enough that they get put up on championship pedastals, but they want to seem taller by knocking others down. You still have a better history of losing than us so don't think you are out of the woods yet. Here is to a good game as well.

Ambridge
10-17-2005, 04:46 PM

I'm happy for what the Steelers have done these last few years, I love how they give you guys something to cheer for year in and year out. I love it how you guys always get your hopes up for a championship title, only to fall flat on your face year in and year out. I'm glad the Jacksonville game was a close defeat, and I hope our game this week is also a close loss for you guys. I want you to think you have a chance, because I want it to be as painful as it can possibly be. You guys are the kind of fans that diserve a 0-16 team year in and year out. I want you to lose every playoff game, and every free agent that you possibly can, making both the offseason and regular season, as awful as it can possibly be, good luck this weekend.

Gee! Do you think you could be a little more original instead of posting the exact same vomitus post here as you did at your own lame smack forum???

Do you really want to go there about "something to cheer for year in and year out" and "falling on your face"??? :rofl:
That's damn funny from a team who has had 20yrs of absolutely pathetic and league worst football, and more recently two 8-8 seasons and a '05 team that hasn't beaten a team with a winning record yet.

Go pound your chest when the Bangles actually do something.

SteelCityMan786
10-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Hey Scared Cats. The Steelers are gonna be turn things around here and Take away the AFC North Championship. The Bengals on the other hand will drop back down to their old 8-8 self :busted:

SteelCityMan786
10-17-2005, 09:20 PM

Your Team keeps falling on their face every year. 2005 It keeps going for you. and 25 Years Later the Steel City will have 5 Super Bowls. :busted: :busted: :busted: :busted:

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 12:17 PM

No offense, but these are kinda dumb facts, doesn't really describe what argument you're trying to present. You're not too bright, are you kid?

tony hipchest
10-18-2005, 12:30 PM
No offense, but these are kinda dumb facts, doesn't really describe what argument you're trying to present. You're not too bright, are you kid?
hes a bengal fan. its kind of a given.

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 12:56 PM
hes a bengal fan. its kind of a given.
It really shouldn't matter what team you root for as long as when you say you state facts, that you actually state them. I'd be insulted by this if I was a Cincy fan.

Suitanim
10-18-2005, 07:59 PM
It really shouldn't matter what team you root for as long as when you say you state facts, that you actually state them. I'd be insulted by this if I was a Cincy fan.

In your case, wouldn't it be a bit more succinct and honest if we just changed things around a little bit? Say:

<Iron City Hangover> "It really doesn't matter what team you root for as long as when you root for them they are winning. I'd be insulted to be a fan of a losing team"

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 08:58 PM
In your case, wouldn't it be a bit more succinct and honest if we just changed things around a little bit? Say:

<Iron City Hangover> "It really doesn't matter what team you root for as long as when you root for them they are winning. I'd be insulted to be a fan of a losing team"

You're clever. Really. I'm impressed that you weaseled your way into this discussion. This had nothing to do with you.

Suitanim
10-18-2005, 09:10 PM
You're clever. Really. I'm impressed that you weaseled your way into this discussion. This had nothing to do with you.

No, but it has EVERYTHING to do with you. You're a fraud. You've been exposed. I'm reasonably sure that I've even seen the "letter" you wrote to me on some other board addressed to some other person with a few changes to make it topical. Talking smack is one thing, but just jumping from board to board drivelling the same tired shit while cutting and pasting is a pretty sad act. I wonder if you even authored your own smack, or just cribbed from what you've seen from more intelligent, more gifted smack talkers you've encountered in your journeys across the Message Board map.

Seems likely. Every bit of smack talk you post seems old and tired and recycled.

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 10:01 PM
No, but it has EVERYTHING to do with you. You're a fraud. You've been exposed. I'm reasonably sure that I've even seen the "letter" you wrote to me on some other board addressed to some other person with a few changes to make it topical. Talking smack is one thing, but just jumping from board to board drivelling the same tired shit while cutting and pasting is a pretty sad act. I wonder if you even authored your own smack, or just cribbed from what you've seen from more intelligent, more gifted smack talkers you've encountered in your journeys across the Message Board map.

Seems likely. Every bit of smack talk you post seems old and tired and recycled.
Please direct me to this "letter". Are you referring to Raider Nation? Did you know that was a joke and you weren't even involved in that?

Let it go. You obviously let your emotions get involved.

ironcitychef
10-19-2005, 02:23 AM
All I know is that the Bengals better beat us at their house, cause we have gotten tired of losing at home, if you don't put us away this weekend, then you better not be banking on a road win at a later date to seal the AFC North.

Go_Cats
10-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Reason #39: Chidi Iwuoma :busted:

Reason #40: Bryant McFadden :busted:

Reasons 40-44: That crappie banged up oline :cool:

Reason #45: which = death to worthlessberger

Reason #46: Who covered Chad in 05?

Chidi Iwuoma

Yes[]

No[XXXXXXXXXXX]

Reason #47: All the experts favor the Bengals, and you guys know we'll pull it out also, just ask figg.

slashsteel
10-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Sorry kitty, Chidi won't be playing. It will be Ike and Mcfadden or Deshea or Coke or Williams. Three questionable, I am sure one of the three will be ready to go.

Go_Cats
10-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Reason 47: JB = fat and old

Reason 48: FWP = Zerouwe

Go_Cats
10-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Reason 49: first game at the jungle :)

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-23-2005, 07:36 AM
You mean Heinz Field West

RoethlisBURGHer
10-23-2005, 03:45 PM
I think in approximatly 6 minutes of football...we can put this htread to rest.

Hammer67
10-23-2005, 03:54 PM

All I can say is:

:rofl:

RoethlisBURGHer
10-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Okay,it's official.

Steelers 27
Bengals 13

I think we can put this thread to rest.

*shovels grave*

Koopa
10-23-2005, 04:33 PM
yup, where you at go cats? be a man and come back here

clevestinks
10-23-2005, 06:39 PM
:busted: Go Cats?????
Yeah go cats , go to hell cats, go back to the lockerroom cats, go back to the drawing board cats, go back to reality cats. Go wherever you want cats, anywhere but the top of the AFCN, thats where we go.

figg
10-23-2005, 06:43 PM
:busted: Go Cats?????
Yeah go cats , go to hell cats, go back to the lockerroom cats, go back to the drawing board cats, go back to reality cats. Go wherever you want cats, anywhere but the top of the AFCN, thats where we go.

how about go :jerkit: cats lol

I knew he wouldnt come back up his lame ass smack. :rolleyes:

slashsteel
10-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Classic bungle fans all mouth before a game and a dissapearing act afterwards!

Ike is no slouch, he put CJ in his place except a late catch in garbage time.

We dominated!

Suitanim
10-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Welcome back Cleve!