PDA

View Full Version : koren robinson arrested for d.w.i.

tony hipchest
08-16-2006, 10:47 AM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FBN_VIKINGS_ROBINSON_ARRESTED?SITE=PAPIT&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=sports.htm

as much as hes been doing to try and prevent it, he had a relapse and will probably be suspended for a year. the vikings just guaraneed him 5.5 million. i heard an interview with him recently talking about how he battles the demons every day. unfortunately the demons won this battle. this after the monday night football crew spoke glowingly of him on a national stage for taking relapse prevention courses. how embarrasing.

BlackNGold203
08-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Mannnnn....i was rooting for this guy......

83-Steelers-43
08-16-2006, 10:54 AM
That's a shame. The guys gotta get a grip before he either kills himself or somebody else.

Hawk Believer
08-16-2006, 01:45 PM
Its a total shame. The man has an awful lot of talent. But the Seahawks cut him loose when we got a new GM who was more interested in team cohesion and work ethic than talent. He'd had problems out here with drinking and was tagged as cancer in the locker room.

It seemed like getting cut loose was a good wake up call for him and he was back on track. I was nice to seem him doing so well. Hind sight being 20/20, the Vikings were probably not the best organization for keeping a guy like him on th straight and narrow.

SteelCityMan786
08-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Add minnesota to the list of, WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE NEXT ONE ARRESTED! hahah.

Ambridge
08-16-2006, 03:33 PM
the vikings just guaranteed him 5.5 million.

:chug: I'd drink to that too!! :grin:

Hopefully Koren gets the help he needs and stays clean.