PDA

View Full Version : Coaching updates

Rotorhead
01-15-2013, 09:49 AM
Without having to read 20+ pages of argument, can we post any coaching updates (coming or going) in this thread. Please no opinions or argument as there are threads for those already. With that said, anything new about Haley or Kahn?

harrison'samonster
01-15-2013, 09:58 AM
last I heard about Haley is that his demands were too much for Arizona.

As of Monday 14th, Post Gazette article by Gerry Dulac, states that Haley's demands were too much for Arizona. Haley is happy in Pittsburgh, and the only way he would have left is if it was too good to be true.

The_Joker
01-15-2013, 10:00 AM
We're keeping Haley 95% sure. I, for one, am happy. I think him and Ben will work much better in 2013.

wwhickok
01-15-2013, 10:51 AM
The Jets can't even give away the GM job it seems so I think Khan is staying. A few days ago I would've said I would be shocked it Haley left when news broke that Arizonq was making a hard push for McCoy....but McCoy is headed to San Diego. I think there is going to be a lot of trouble getting someone in Arizona who isn't Ray Horton because of the QB position. I'm 99% sure Haley is not leaving but there is a slim chance.

kan_t
01-15-2013, 10:53 AM
last I heard about Haley is that his demands were too much for Arizona.

As of Monday 14th, Post Gazette article by Gerry Dulac, states that Haley's demands were too much for Arizona. Haley is happy in Pittsburgh, and the only way he would have left is if it was too good to be true.

Just show that the hatre between him and Ben is just nonsense.