PDA

View Full Version : I'm embarrassed to be a Steeler fan today

maddog78
01-20-2013, 02:28 PM
Mike Tomlin should resign immediately and tell Rooney he doesn't need his charity. What a slap in the face to Tomlin and Steeler Nation.

We have an owner more concerned with social engineering than winning football games. Steeler Football has hit a new low.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/20/dan-rooney-defends-the-rule-that-bears-his-name/

"We want minorities to get the job, and we’re willing to say that’s our goal."

StainlessStill
01-20-2013, 02:49 PM
Yawn. Is it September yet?

pete74
01-20-2013, 02:52 PM
The best person should get the job regardless of color

OX1947
01-20-2013, 03:03 PM
If the owners and the GM's don't give a (bleep), you shouldn't give a (bleep). This countries infatuation with social equality and racial issues has become comical to the point where it is white noise. And all the coward white guys walk on egg shells with the matter because they do not want to be known as cracker heads holding down "the black man".

Maybe your minority coaches suck, that's why they aren't hired. Ever think of that?

Steelers5895
01-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Yeah not sure why in 2013 we still have the need to unlevel the playing field. It's the nfl. If an owner get a green Martian could win games we would have green Martians as head coaches and gms.

SteelersCanada
01-20-2013, 03:17 PM
Do you want to know why you're so upset?

8-8.

TRH
01-20-2013, 03:19 PM
i hate this rule - i hate the comments from Rooney.

No one should get a job because they're black. Or even get an interview. OR just because they're white. Or Asian. Etc....
The best person should get the job - period. A team or a business should interview whomever they want. If its 3 people and they want to interview 3 black guys, great. If they want to interview only 3 white males - thats fine too.
I absolutely loathe and hate all of this. All it does to me is PROMOTE racism or those who hide behind it.

steeltheone
01-20-2013, 03:39 PM
It's a joke.....I want more white runningbacks. Lol!

desertsteel
01-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Your threads have a constant theme dude.

What a coincidence... I'm embarrassed that you are a Steelers fan today too.

sloppyjoe
01-20-2013, 03:58 PM
Mike Tomlin should resign immediately and tell Rooney he doesn't need his charity. What a slap in the face to Tomlin and Steeler Nation.

We have an owner more concerned with social engineering than winning football games. Steeler Football has hit a new low.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/20/dan-rooney-defends-the-rule-that-bears-his-name/

yup, tomlin wasnt hired because he was black:rofl:

casteeler
01-20-2013, 04:00 PM
It's a joke.....I want more white runningbacks. Lol!

Lol,Gerhart

Vis
01-20-2013, 04:02 PM
yup, tomlin wasnt hired because he was black:rofl:

If you were trying to mock the idea that Tomlin was hired because he was black, you worded it backwards. If you were suggesting he was, you are thick.

OX1947
01-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Tomlin was hired because he used big words and shit. That impresses the Steelers.

Vis
01-20-2013, 04:07 PM

This is true but the best person doesn't get the job unless the person hiring knows who the best person is. That owner doesn't find the right person if he talks to 2 people and picks only known names. The idea is getting exposure,

steelerchad
01-20-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm for hiring the best person for the job and I think there are probably 32 owners who feel the same way. Owners who are willing to employ players of any color with criminal backgrounds and questionable character to win are not going to hire a coach based on color of skin vs. giving them the best chance to win. In the NFL, it's all about winning.

Bayz101
01-20-2013, 04:11 PM
Love it or leave it.

PhantomJB93
01-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Yeah, I'm getting real tired how ever time a white coach is hired people in the media/Rooney start complaining about how we need more minorities in coaching positions. Isn't it possible that the most qualified candidates happen to be white?

So two black coaches were fired and several white coaches were hired. What the media keeps trying to say is that we're getting rid of minority coaches and there needs to be more. What that stat really says is that the two minorities who were fired failed to do their job and the next best options to replace them happened to be white.

Everyone wants minorities to have equal rights, which is right, and fine. But you can't give less qualified minority coaches the job just because they're minorities. That defeats the purpose of equal rights. It's reverse discrimination. Sometimes the best qualified person is black and gets the job, like Tomlin. More often than not, though, they're white, because there are simply more white coaches than black coaches.

The_Joker
01-20-2013, 06:24 PM
Get the fuck out then

SoCalFan
01-20-2013, 06:37 PM

Exactly this! Just get lost dude!

sloppyjoe
01-20-2013, 06:40 PM
classic responses. if you dont agree with everything the steelers do, go root for another team.....

SoCalFan
01-20-2013, 06:45 PM
classic responses. if you dont agree with everything the steelers do, go root for another team.....

No, many of us disagree with a lot of decisions made! This guy is a constant and you will NEVER catch me saying I'm embarrassed to be a Steelers fan!

Hawaii 5-0
01-20-2013, 07:45 PM

or gender...

what a concept, huh?

TRH
01-20-2013, 07:48 PM

well, i'm NOT embarrassed to be a Steelers fan - but i find this rule/situation "embarrassing" - absolutely.

And no - i don't agree with everything the Steelers do. Most. But not everything. So i should go root for another team? Really?

OX1947
01-20-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm embarrassed that I have posted more then once in this embarrassing thread. Embarrassed, embarassingly.

Hawaii 5-0
01-20-2013, 08:38 PM
And no - i don't agree with everything the Steelers do. Most. But not everything. So i should go root for another team? Really?

no, you shouldn't,

it really pisses me off when a fellow Steelers fan tells me I should go root for another team just because I don't agree with everything the Steelers always do...

desertsteel
01-20-2013, 08:58 PM
well, i'm NOT embarrassed to be a Steelers fan - but i find this rule/situation "embarrassing" - absolutely.

no, you shouldn't,

it really pisses me off when a fellow Steelers fan tells me I should go root for another team just because I don't agree with everything the Steelers always do...

I don't think anyone said that if you disagree with the team go find another team. I don't care if you disagree with everything they do. Being EMBARRASSED to be a Steelers fan goes beyond disagreeing. And it's not just this guy venting. Almost all of his recent threads have the same tone. So yeah, I didn't say it before, but I'll say it now. If it embarrasses you to be a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers then go find another team that doesn't embarrass you. If that offends anyone then so be it. I bleed black and gold and will never be embarrassed to be a part of Steeler Nation.

steelfury02
01-20-2013, 10:05 PM
seriously - who effing cares

Tomlin beat out Whiz and Grimm - you mean to tell me they would have done a better job? How about Rivera?

getting the job because he's black? - you're so ignorant - I guess it must be blissful for you

pitt0wns
01-20-2013, 10:13 PM
“We want minorities to get the job"

This is why Tomlin was hired and it's worked well for you with this team... lol. You can say he won us a Super Bowl but that was luck and he had a Cowher built team. As you can see it's now crumbling.

Tomlin is the biggest joke in the NFL and I can't wait until he is gone.

I'm so sick of this race/color bullshit when it comes to jobs in this country. Whoever is more qualified should get the job regardless of color and that's the bottom line and I don't believe Tomlin was the best fit for this team and city.

I would be saying the same thing if Tomlin was white, so don't let that bs start.

sloppyjoe
01-20-2013, 10:22 PM
“We want minorities to get the job"

This is why Tomlin was hired and it's worked well for you with this team... lol. You can say he won us a Super Bowl but that was luck and he had a Cowher built team. As you can see it's now crumbling.

Tomlin is the biggest joke in the NFL and I can't wait until he is gone.

I'm so sick of this race/color bullshit when it comes to jobs in this country. Whoever is more qualified should get the job regardless of color and that's the bottom line and I don't believe Tomlin was the best fit for this team and city.

I would be saying the same thing if Tomlin was white, so don't let that bs start.

i wouldnt say he is the joke of the league, but he isnt anything more than a mediocre coach that has handed the best gig in the nfl

Hawaii 5-0
01-20-2013, 10:34 PM
I don't think anyone said that if you disagree with the team go find another team. I don't care if you disagree with everything they do. Being EMBARRASSED to be a Steelers fan goes beyond disagreeing. And it's not just this guy venting. Almost all of his recent threads have the same tone. So yeah, I didn't say it before, but I'll say it now. If it embarrasses you to be a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers then go find another team that doesn't embarrass you. If that offends anyone then so be it. I bleed black and gold and will never be embarrassed to be a part of Steeler Nation.

actually, I do agree with what you're saying here.

although it pisses me off to have people tell me to go root for another team if i disagree with some of their decisions or if I don't think they will go undefeated every season, I'm also NEVER embarrassed to be a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers either.

desertsteel
01-20-2013, 10:44 PM
actually, I do agree with what you're saying here.

although it pisses me off to have people tell me to go root for another team if i disagree with some of their decisions or if I don't think they will go undefeated every season, I'm also NEVER embarrassed to be a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers either.
I thought we were on the same page. I may disagree with my family but I'm not embarrassed to be their family.

Hawaii 5-0
01-20-2013, 11:12 PM
I thought we were on the same page. I may disagree with my family but I'm not embarrassed to be their family.

very good analogy...:drink:

austinfrench76
01-20-2013, 11:16 PM
Without getting into the bickering that's going on between fans on this thread I just want to comment on the rule. The bigggest problem, in my estimation, is that they want something that just won't happen. These guys, owners of NFL franchises, are billionares. They got that way by hiring the best candidates within their respective irganization AND by having huge ego's. You just don't get to that level without those 2 things, No matter how much you fine them, threaten them or tell them to do something I trulyt believe they will hire the best candidate for the job. Whether they are white/balck or otherwise. I mean white cnadidates get overlooked as well. The Rooney's are in a position of power in that they championed the effort and they have their minority coach so they can "preach form the pulpit" all they want but I do not believe it will change anything. They also over compensating, like we do in this country, for past sins. There is such a history of racial inequality in this country that they are going overboard. And I will also say that there is a place for this rule as there is for all civil rights laws/rules I just don't think it changes anything and they didn't have to make these over the top comments to open anyone's eyes as we all know our history hence the reason we will not repeat it. Just my opinion.

harrison'samonster
01-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Without getting into the bickering that's going on between fans on this thread I just want to comment on the rule. The bigggest problem, in my estimation, is that they want something that just won't happen. These guys, owners of NFL franchises, are billionares. They got that way by hiring the best candidates within their respective irganization AND by having huge ego's. You just don't get to that level without those 2 things, No matter how much you fine them, threaten them or tell them to do something I trulyt believe they will hire the best candidate for the job. Whether they are white/balck or otherwise. I mean white cnadidates get overlooked as well. The Rooney's are in a position of power in that they championed the effort and they have their minority coach so they can "preach form the pulpit" all they want but I do not believe it will change anything. They also over compensating, like we do in this country, for past sins. There is such a history of racial inequality in this country that they are going overboard. And I will also say that there is a place for this rule as there is for all civil rights laws/rules I just don't think it changes anything and they didn't have to make these over the top comments to open anyone's eyes as we all know our history hence the reason we will not repeat it. Just my opinion.

the thing about the rule is they still can hire the person they feel is the best. Just because you interview somebody doesn't mean they have to get the job.

tanda10506
01-20-2013, 11:40 PM
I'm not ashamed to be a Steeler fan, but that rule is an embarassment.

Edman
01-21-2013, 01:48 AM
This thread is an embarrassment, but I'm not surprised.

That's not the reason you're embarrassed. You're embarrassed because the Steelers had an 8-8 season due to terrible circumstances and you're upset about it. If the Steelers did better this year, you wouldn't really give a shit.

People like you since 2007 have been lying in wait, waiting for the first time Tomlin messed up and you're like "See? I told you he sucked! Get rid of him!" Where were you people before this year? Hell, where were you people when the team was 6-3?

That said, the rule is a joke.

teegre
01-21-2013, 05:51 AM
The lead up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swwSTACFTiw

The punchline:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFjZxBRCeec

maddog78
01-21-2013, 07:56 AM
seriously - who effing cares

Tomlin beat out Whiz and Grimm - you mean to tell me they would have done a better job? How about Rivera?

getting the job because he's black? - you're so ignorant - I guess it must be blissful for you

So the namesake of the Rooney Rule says the goal is for minorities to get these jobs, and you think it had nothing to do with Tomlin being hired?

A lot of people with their heads in the sand.

maddog78
01-21-2013, 07:59 AM

There's a difference in not turning your back on your family and being embarrassed by them.

If you have to go down and pick up your naked father at the drunk tank every weekend, it's OK to be embarrassed.

Blind loyalty and jingoism is for stupid animals.

maddog78
01-21-2013, 08:04 AM
This thread is an embarrassment, but I'm not surprised.

That's not the reason you're embarrassed. You're embarrassed because the Steelers had an 8-8 season due to terrible circumstances and you're upset about it. If the Steelers did better this year, you wouldn't really give a shit.

People like you since 2007 have been lying in wait, waiting for the first time Tomlin messed up and you're like "See? I told you he sucked! Get rid of him!" Where were you people before this year? Hell, where were you people when the team was 6-3?

That said, the rule is a joke.

Where did I say we should get rid of Tomlin? I feel bad that his employer admitted publicly that he was hired primarily for his skin color.

I'd rather get rid of Rooney and his dopey son. This team would have been better off had a businessman like Druckenmiller bought them.

Gnutella
01-21-2013, 08:45 AM
I'm embarrassed to be a Steeler fan when I read some of the comments from other fans on websites like these after every loss.

Riddle_Of_Steel
01-21-2013, 09:11 AM
"Embarrassed to be a Steelers fan"? Why the fuck you still around then? I hear the Jaguars need a few good fans....

I honestly cannot believe some of the crap I am reading this morning....

maddog78
01-21-2013, 09:13 AM
I'm embarrassed to be a Steeler fan when I read some of the comments from other fans on websites like these after every loss.

What loss? Did you even read the first post in the thread?

Does anything think anymore or do they just react based of feelings?

wwhickok
01-21-2013, 10:24 AM
This thread is a joke

Justp94
01-21-2013, 10:27 AM

What's your point????

steelfury02
01-21-2013, 10:38 AM
So the namesake of the Rooney Rule says the goal is for minorities to get these jobs, and you think it had nothing to do with Tomlin being hired?

A lot of people with their heads in the sand.

I think he was the right candidate from what I'm seeing from the other ones. Was it interesting timing? Sure - but guess what - he was the right candidate - I'm not seeing the other ones setting the NFL on fire.

My head isn't in the sand - I just refuse to start making a big deal out of something that happened 5 some years ago because the issue is brought up again by the talking heads and because my team is 8-8 and the hated Harbaugh boys are in the SB.

There are a lot worse things in this world than people wanting to come out with a rule for minorities - do I agree with it all the time? No - but you're timing for getting so angry about it is pretty blatant. You want Whiz over Tomlin? Shows typical Western PA fears of change. And besides - BEN WOULDN'T like the HC. Ever think of that as a reason as well - no, got to get into the whole race thing.

This thread is a joke - the Rooneys made up a rule and hired a black coach - big whoop - get over it - is it physically hurting you or something? Didn't think so.

Rotorhead
01-21-2013, 11:01 AM
We get it, you hate the Rooneys, since you hate the ownership so much, maybe you should find a different team with an owner you like. The Rooneys are not going anywhere and are not going to change. We are saying either deal with it or move on. A million posts about hating the rooneys is getting old, we know, you hate them and will blindly disagree with everything they say say or do

AgentGold007
01-21-2013, 11:58 AM
I hate when there's gaps in significant Steelers news, because the void is filled with this crap.

FanSince72
01-21-2013, 12:10 PM

I'm not seeing the problem here.

Dan Rooney was quoted as saying the following:

“You can’t saddle these [coaches or owners] and say ‘You have to do this,’ ” Rooney tells the league in-house media company. “We want minorities to get the job, and we’re willing to say that’s our goal. But when it gets down to a team, you can’t say to them, ‘This is what you have to do.’ You can say to the owners that the Rooney Rule, you have to follow it.”

I'm not seeing any "Social Engineering".
What I DO see is someone rightfully suggesting that more minorities should be considered for coaching positions and other administrative functions ("... that’s our goal") but I don't see where anyone said that it was mandatory.

So what's the problem?

AgentGold007
01-21-2013, 12:20 PM
I believe nowadays that the only color the owners see is green, and if they believe that a black man, white man, Latino, Asian, etc., will give them the best chance to get that green, they won't hesitate to hire them. I happen to be a black man who thinks that the Rooney rule is no longer necessary, and I would hate to be the token black guy who is only interviewed to satisfy a quota. If an owner feels that they know who they want to hire and that person happens to be white, they shouldn't be forced to interview a minority just for the sake of it. I appreciate the essence of the rule, but I think it's time to let it go. Can sports be a place where we leave race out of it. Sheesh! Go Steelers!

Steel95
01-21-2013, 12:22 PM

Just when I think America has learned from its ignorant past, here comes another one.

Steel95
01-21-2013, 12:30 PM
I don't like the rule, as a matter of fact, I hate it!! But everybody take a moment and reflect why we do in fact have it, Hmm! Until the rule was put into effect, minorities were bypassed and never even thought of being hired. And say what you will, there were plenty minority candidates out there that was qualified for the job, more so than their white counterparts. That's why we have the current mess that we have. No, you are absolutely right, no one should be hired based on the color of their skin, I completely agree. It should be based on their qualifications.

The reason the Rooney Rule was put into effect is largely due to the owners being bias; if you want to fault some1, then look to them.

No, lets not hire some1 simply because they are a minority, I agree. But at the same time, they shouldn't neglect to hire some1 or even be affraid to do so simply because they are black either.

lloydwoodson
01-21-2013, 01:17 PM
The rule should be called the "Raiders Rule." They hired Art Shell in 1989. Shell was the first minority hire in 70 years.

I believe the NFL will give the job to the best man as the organizations see it. There is nothing wrong with a hiring policy that mandates that minorities get an opportunity to interview for the job. I think laws that mandate a minority has to be hired is going a step too far.

The NFL is giving many new coaches a chance this season- most of the new head coaches were from college. Bottom line is the NFL hires offensive-minded head coaches a lot more than defensive ones. There aren't many good offensive coaches and even fewer minority offensive coaches.

When there is insinuation of racial prejudice in the firing of Lovie Smith there is a problem and the leftist media machine has gone way too far. The Bears hired him for 9 seasons and stood by him as they went to the playoffs once in the last 6 years. Now they are trying something else.

Whisenhunt got fired with the Cards and has taken an OC job with the Chargers. I am sure some team would hire Lovie Smith as a DC in a heartbeat... but he only wants to be a HC. Sorry! When you go to the playoffs 33% of the time as a head coach you aren't entitled to a job. Most fired head coaches take a demotion with another team, stay working and hope for a chance down the road.

Stephen A Smith was complaining about Jon Embree being fired from Colorado... and he was 4-21 as a head coach! Then Jon Embree played the race card in his "I just got fired speech" saying he wouldn't get a second chance because he is a minority... umm I wouldn't hire a head coach who is going to claim racial discrimination if he gets fired after two horrendous seasons so I doubt he will get a second chance.

zcoop
01-21-2013, 01:45 PM
The rule should be called the "Raiders Rule." They hired Art Shell in 1989. Shell was the first minority hire in 70 years.

I believe the NFL will give the job to the best man as the organizations see it. There is nothing wrong with a hiring policy that mandates that minorities get an opportunity to interview for the job. I think laws that mandate a minority has to be hired is going a step too far.

The NFL is giving many new coaches a chance this season- most of the new head coaches were from college. Bottom line is the NFL hires offensive-minded head coaches a lot more than defensive ones. There aren't many good offensive coaches and even fewer minority offensive coaches.

When there is insinuation of racial prejudice in the firing of Lovie Smith there is a problem and the leftist media machine has gone way too far. The Bears hired him for 9 seasons and stood by him as they went to the playoffs once in the last 6 years. Now they are trying something else.

Whisenhunt got fired with the Cards and has taken an OC job with the Chargers. I am sure some team would hire Lovie Smith as a DC in a heartbeat... but he only wants to be a HC. Sorry! When you go to the playoffs 33% of the time as a head coach you aren't entitled to a job. Most fired head coaches take a demotion with another team, stay working and hope for a chance down the road.

Stephen A Smith was complaining about Jon Embree being fired from Colorado... and he was 4-21 as a head coach! Then Jon Embree played the race card in his "I just got fired speech" saying he wouldn't get a second chance because he is a minority... umm I wouldn't hire a head coach who is going to claim racial discrimination if he gets fired after two horrendous seasons so I doubt he will get a second chance.

I agree with most of what you typed playa. But I must insert that Andy Reid, John Fox and a few others were no more successful than Lovie, yet they were given other HC opportunities after being fired. Whisenhunt has never been a good HC, so I can see why he was demoted to OC. Lovie did well with bums at QB in ChiTown.

The team had a right to fire him for performance. I'll give you that, BTW he had three playoff appearances.

steelerchad
01-21-2013, 02:22 PM
I agree with most of what you typed playa. But I must insert that Andy Reid, John Fox and a few others were no more successful than Lovie, yet they were given other HC opportunities after being fired. Whisenhunt has never been a good HC, so I can see why he was demoted to OC. Lovie did well with bums at QB in ChiTown.

The team had a right to fire him for performance. I'll give you that, BTW he had three playoff appearances.

I think Lovie's issue with getting a HC job this year is not color of skin, but more side of the ball. There has been a lot of chatter about teams going offense first in their coaching hires. Only 1 defense first coach landed a head coaching job this year. Rightfully so. The game has changed. The way it's officiated has skewed the game to produce points rapidly. 8 of the top 12 defenses in the league missed the playoffs. That is an unheard of stat from past years. Championships used to be built on running the football and hard nosed defense. No more.

desertsteel
01-21-2013, 02:34 PM

The team had a right to fire him for performance. I'll give you that, BTW he had three playoff appearances.They were better in terms of playoff appearances. Especially Reid.

Reid playoffs 9 of 14 (64%)
Fox playoffs 5 of 12 (42%)
Smith playoffs 3 of 9 (33%)

lloydwoodson
01-21-2013, 03:05 PM

Lovie had 3 playoff appearances in 9 years and only 1 in the last 6. The problem with the Bears is on the offensive side of the ball- they have been going through coordinators left and right to get the offense working and at some point the responsibility has to fall on the head coach. They brought in Trestman as head coach who is supposed to be a QB guru specifically to help the 28th ranked offense.

Andy Reid has gone to the playoffs 9 times in his 14 seasons with Philly. Reid is a good offensive coach which is what teams look for. His offenses have consistently been in the top 10 in the league.

John Fox is one of the most underrated coaches in the league and his success is very similar to Smith. He made it to the playoffs 3 times in his 9 seasons the same as Lovie, and to the superbowl once. His quarterbacks were Rodney Peete, Jake Del Homme, Vinny Testaverde, and Jimmy Clausen (who finally got him fired haha) in Carolina. In Denver he went 8-8 with Tebow last year and got a playoff win. John Fox did not get hired or fired this year. Timing is everything and the job market is different for these two men.

Does anyone think Lovie Smith will not at some point be an NFL head coach again? There is an outcry because it didn't happen his first week after being fired? Sorry it does not work like that. Most of the fired NFL coaches are now coordinators or unemployed in the NFL. Andy Reid is the only exception and if Smith had made the conference championship 5 years in a row he would have a job as a head coach right now.

madtowndrunkard
01-21-2013, 03:15 PM

:applaudit:

BlaZeQuietly
01-22-2013, 02:07 AM
Oh where MACH1 now? He better stomp all over this thread because it is negative and he doesnt allow the truth on here.

MACH1
01-22-2013, 02:09 AM
Oh where MACH1 now? He better stomp all over this thread because it is negative and he doesnt allow the truth on here.

Whaaaa

http://home.planet.nl/~muije000/Humour/kleenex.jpg

BlaZeQuietly
01-22-2013, 02:13 AM
Oh there you are! Great team we got right now! Very motivated and all that! good day to you sir! Go mike wallace and Emanual Saunders and all three of our awesome running backs I hope we have all of them next year so we can win number 7 for you Mach! *rolls eyes*. We were so awesome this year and our front office is genius!

desertsteel
01-22-2013, 03:12 AM
Oh there you are! Great team we got right now! Very motivated and all that! good day to you sir! Go mike wallace and Emanual Saunders and all three of our awesome running backs I hope we have all of them next year so we can win number 7 for you Mach! *rolls eyes*. We were so awesome this year and our front office is genius!

Are you sure you aren't 14 instead of 24?

lloydwoodson
01-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Are you sure you aren't 14 instead of 24?

Who cares as long as he keeps those Eminem lyrics coming!

:popcorn: