PDA

View Full Version : Frankly...I'm a bit surprised....

BlackNGold203
08-17-2006, 08:59 AM
I haven't seen anyone jumping off the Clemente bridge yet....

Ben stubbed his thumb!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

WE"RE SCREWED!!!!!

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH

LOL

:cool: :cool:

siss
08-17-2006, 09:25 AM
Ben did a face into the cement and lived to tell about it. He'll live with a stubbed finger!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-17-2006, 09:32 AM

OMG OMG OMG

WE"RE SCREWED!!!!!

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH

LOL

Oh joy..now we get to hear Madden's words of wisdom..."You'll notice Ben is wearing gloves.....I like gloves.....My grandkids bought me gloves for Christmas...."...AAARRRGHGHHHHHHHHHHH Madden =:chair:

BlackNGold203
08-17-2006, 09:36 AM
Oh joy..now we get to hear Madden's words of wisdom..."You'll notice Ben is wearing gloves.....I like gloves.....My grandkids bought me gloves for Christmas...."...AAARRRGHGHHHHHHHHHHH Madden =:chair:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
08-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Hmmm...I wouldn't mind seeing the one's (very few) who only care and who are only capable of conversing about one player on this Steeler team take a leap off the Clemente Bridge. Maybe that's just me though.

SteelerFanInCA
08-17-2006, 11:35 AM
I guess the media needs something else to right about. :blah: :blah: :blah:

I'm sure his thumb will be OK.

AZ_Steeler
08-17-2006, 11:49 AM
You know... I think I saw Ben is the previews for that new show on NBC this fall... what's called "Heros"? :wink:

19ward86
08-17-2006, 01:55 PM
that is so funny cause it is so dang true!

clevestinks
08-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Ben did a face into the cement and lived to tell about it. He'll live with a stubbed finger!
A stubbed finger and your thumb on the throwing hand , big differnce though! This thumb is a must.

siss
08-17-2006, 03:14 PM
A stubbed finger and your thumb on the throwing hand , big differnce though! This thumb is a must.
The thumb that saved Pittsburgh!
Yes I know we need the franchise thumb to be healthy. He can't grip the ball without it. I just think its being made into a bigger deal then it is.

Midnightwriter07
08-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Hey i am happy he hurt is thumb and isnt gonna play in the pre season game. Now at least i dont have to worry about him getting hurt in this game coming up that has no meaning.

83-Steelers-43
08-17-2006, 04:34 PM
It kind of stinks if your attending the game. I kind of wanted to see him play this Saturday night. Oh well. As long as he's healthy and is capable of throwing the ball on September 7 that's all that matters to me.

pitt
08-17-2006, 04:56 PM

OMG OMG OMG

WE"RE SCREWED!!!!!

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH

LOL

:sofunny: LMAO:sofunny: