PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum but not the Steelers

SteelCitian
01-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Hello all,

I did a search to find a Steelers forum to share my pain of having to watch the Ravens be in and potentially win a Super Bowl. I have been a Steelers fan since the 80s and was in my glory to see the Steelers win another Super Bowl after waiting 10 years since they lost to Dallas. Like many of you said, I just can't root for the Ravens and it is too much like our story when the Bus retired. Almost makes me think they are scripting these seasons for ratings.

harrison'samonster
01-22-2013, 12:10 PM
welcome to the board! I know how you feel, tough to see our arch-rival get a chance at winning the big one.

SteelCitian
01-22-2013, 12:11 PM
Also, Does anyone know why the forum on Steelers.com got taken down? used to frequent there.

Felix
01-24-2013, 10:24 AM
Hey All-

I've been on another forum for many many years, but have gotten tired of it and decided to check out other sites and to meet new steeler fans!

Looking forward to chatting about some football with you all. I live in western Maryland and will be turning 45 here in the next few months. Ugh. lol. I've been a Steeler fan since I was a kid in the 70's. Originally from York, PA....:tt02:

MACH1
01-24-2013, 11:14 AM
Welcome and enjoy