PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward sucks!!!

Pages : [1] 2

teegre
01-22-2013, 03:18 PM
Considering the onslaught of irrational threads, I figured that we should keep all of those acerbic and/or inane ramblings located in one nice, (un)friendly thread.

Worst team ever!!! post it here.

Dick BeLeau's defense is not even average; it's bad!!! post it here.

I am embarrassed by The Rooneys!!! post it here.

The Ravens now own the Steelers!!! post it here.

Aqib Talib or Pac-Man Jones is the answer!!! post it here.

The 4-3 is on its way!!! post it here.

harrison'samonster
01-22-2013, 03:22 PM
thank you very much. Even though the title is a joke, there is one poster on here who said that Ward was dirty, and played like a chicken-shit. Yes, that poster is a Steelers fan.

Riddle_Of_Steel
01-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Hines Ward sucks!!!

I knew it had to be a parody-- otherwise.....'dem is fightin' words in my book!

MACH1
01-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Worst ever! Didn't you watch his last season, embarrassing. :rolleyes:

FanSince72
01-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Worst team ever!!!

Obviously not, but the 2012 Steelers left a lot to be desired.

Dick BeLeau's defense is not even average; it's bad!!!

Not so much "bad" as stale and static.

I am embarrassed by The Rooneys!!!

"Disappointed" would be a better word. The Rooney's know what a good football team requires but haven't done much to raise the bar past "average".

The Ravens now own the Steelers!!!

Maybe "own" is premature but they're certainly "better than" and without much more in the way of overall talent either.

Aqib Talib or Pac-Man Jones is the answer!!!

The operative word in this is "the" and it's probably the biggest obstacle we face. No single person or concept is going to take us from average to championship and the sooner we realize that, the better.

The 4-3 is on its way!!!

Again a reference to the "either/or" mentality.
The game has moved far beyond the singularity of "We're a (running, passing, defensive) team". A good team needs to be many things at various times and a "4-3" (or 3-4 or 46) or any number of other defensive schemes may be part of it but cannot be the whole of it.

It's the 21st Century, not the day after they switched to plastic helmets and the notion of a team being any single thing is about as archaic as the leather helmets that plastic replaced.

pczach
01-22-2013, 04:57 PM
It's about time somebody on this board called out that loser! :sofunny:

WVABE
01-22-2013, 05:05 PM
Ravens own Steelers :rofl:

keep Charlie on the roster fer 2 games a year :tt03:

there, I fixed that :thumbsup:

Bayz101
01-22-2013, 05:13 PM
Best. Thread. Ever.

Fire Arians
01-22-2013, 05:40 PM
Jack Ham "The Winged God of Linebacker Coverage" was exposed as mediocre when he allowed a completed pass by vince ferragamo in SB XIV. I'm not going to be satisfied with any performance that nets more than 0 yards for the opposing offense. F

The exceptionally average Jack Lambert, the original Donger himself, padded his stats with cheesy stack jumps and DongŪ sacks. Stay tuned for the LambDong report to expose this $10M fraud

desertsteel
01-22-2013, 05:55 PM
The first 4 super bowls don't count because they used steroids...
The 5th super bowl should have gone to Seattle... the refs gave it to us...
I won't even mention on #6 that Harrison never got the ball across the goal line before he was down...

So there you have it... we have ONE freakin legitimate super bowl win! This organization sucks!

teegre
01-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Jack Ham "The Winged God of Linebacker Coverage" was exposed as mediocre when he allowed a completed pass by vince ferragamo in SB XIV. I'm not going to be satisfied with any performance that nets more than 0 yards for the opposing offense. F

The exceptionally average Jack Lambert, the original Donger himself, padded his stats with cheesy stack jumps and DongŪ sacks. Stay tuned for the LambDong report to expose this $10M fraud

Now, THAT is how one writes a post.

:toofunny:

I was expelled from that certain website, for celebrating XLIII... when, obviously I should have been bashing LeBlow.

harrison'samonster
01-22-2013, 06:20 PM
I just don't understand why we can't win the division every year and go 12-4 or something. Last time I played Madden football I think I won 20 some SB's. It wasn't difficult at all.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
01-22-2013, 06:23 PM
Ben is so terrible...the defense has just carried him to Super Bowls the way they did Stoudt, Malone, Brister, and Stewart.

harrison'samonster
01-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Ben is so terrible...the defense has just carried him to Super Bowls the way they did Stoudt, Malone, Brister, and Stewart.

If any of those QB's made it to the SB they'd probably just throw it away in the 4th quarter to some unknown scrub defender who was 20 yards away from our receivers...

twice.

Blackout
01-22-2013, 06:50 PM

Can we get serious for just a moment on this.

Do fans of other teams actually believe that we should have asteriks next to our 4 SB titles in the 70s? Because of steroid use?

harrison'samonster
01-22-2013, 07:14 PM

Do fans of other teams actually believe that we should have asteriks next to our 4 SB titles in the 70s? Because of steroid use?

I've met only one person who said that they shouldn't count because of steroids. I've also met another person who thinks the Steelers should be kicked out of the league because they cheat all the time. I've learned to not care what some people think.

desertsteel
01-22-2013, 07:22 PM

Haha... they weren't illegal were they?

Steel Peon
01-22-2013, 10:25 PM

Uh oh......this looks like an accusation.....do you really think he's here?

Blacksburg Zach
01-22-2013, 10:38 PM
That Mel Blount guy was absolutely terrible. He allowed Percy Howard to catch a touchdown pass on him in super bowl X. No true shutdown cornerback would ever give up a pass that nets positive yardage, much less a touchdown. How the hell did such a terrible cornerback force a rule change? Also, that Joe Greene guy was pretty bad himself. He didn't collapse the pocket/sack the quarterback on every single play. How did he get into the Hall of Fame? God, the Steelers have had such awful players throughout their history.

BlaZeQuietly
01-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Holmes didn't get both feet down for our sixth title, check it out on you tube, his left foot never touches, that TD shouldn't have counted.

Fire Arians
01-22-2013, 10:45 PM
That Mel Blount guy was absolutely terrible. He allowed Percy Howard to catch a touchdown pass on him in super bowl X. No true shutdown cornerback would ever give up a pass that nets positive yardage, much less a touchdown. How the hell did such a terrible cornerback force a rule change? Also, that Joe Greene guy was pretty bad himself. He didn't collapse the pocket/sack the quarterback on every single play. How did he get into the Hall of Fame? God, the Steelers have had such awful players throughout their history.

truth, don't even get me started on that bum rod woodson, who only intercepted 71 passes in his career, and only made the pro bowl 10 times out of 15 seasons. steelers need to make it every year or they're bums!

Fire Arians
01-22-2013, 10:46 PM

beats me, i'd welcome his posts here, although he'd probably get himself banned in a hurry judging how he likes to fling personal insults on his own site lol.

Blacksburg Zach
01-22-2013, 10:48 PM
Franco Harris trapped the ball after Frenchy Fuqua clearly touched the ball. That ball didn't even come close to touching Jack Tatum.

harrison'samonster
01-22-2013, 10:51 PM
Terry Bradshaw wasn't a thinking QB and Ben is a game-manager. What terrible QB's to have led us to 6 SB victories.

Blacksburg Zach
01-22-2013, 10:54 PM
truth, don't even get me started on that bum rod woodson, who only intercepted 71 passes in his career, and only made the pro bowl 10 times out of 15 seasons. steelers need to make it every year or they're bums!

Not only did that bum Woodson fail to make the pro bowl every year, he managed to get there only as a cornerback, a safety, and a returnman. If he was even ordinary, he would have also made the pro bowl as a defensive end and as a linebacker. If he was actually good, he would have also made it as a quarterback, a halfback, and as a wide receiver. If he was an all time great, he would also need to include pro bowl appearances as a fullback, a tight end, and as an offensive lineman.

harrison'samonster
01-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Bruce Arians pretended to retire so he could get away from this organization.

BlaZeQuietly
01-22-2013, 11:00 PM
Come on people, stop being negative. To be completely honest I think we should keep the team we have right now. Re-sign Mike Wallace, I don't care how much money he wants, he is so fast, just get him the ball and he will score, Emanual Saunders, had kind of a bad year, but it was a complete fluke when he fumbled the ball with an open 65 yards in front of him, keep him he will be money next year. Re sign all of our running backs and just rotate them in and out of games, we probably wont even need Redman Dwyer or Batch, because Mendenhall is going to rush for 2000 yards in 2013, he only had a bad year because of a fluke injury and Tomlin doesn't like him. Our defense is just fine to, who cares if we never forced any turn overs in 2012? turn overs are just luck, sometimes the ball bounces into our hands, sometimes it doesn't, Troy will have a big comeback season in 2013 and have 7 sacks and 10 interceptions. We don't even need a draft. Why all this panic?

harrison'samonster
01-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Come on people, stop being negative. To be completely honest I think we should keep the team we have right now. Re-sign Mike Wallace, I don't care how much money he wants, he is so fast, just get him the ball and he will score, Emanual Saunders, had kind of a bad year, but it was a complete fluke when he fumbled the ball with an open 65 yards in front of him, keep him he will be money next year. Re sign all of our running backs and just rotate them in and out of games, we probably wont even need Redman Dwyer or Batch, because Mendenhall is going to rush for 2000 yards in 2013, he only had a bad year because of a fluke injury and Tomlin doesn't like him. Our defense is just fine to, who cares if we never forced any turn overs in 2012? turn overs are just luck, sometimes the ball bounces into our hands, sometimes it doesn't, Troy will have a big comeback season in 2013 and have 7 sacks and 10 interceptions. We don't even need a draft. Why all this panic?

y'know there's something wrong when that's actually smarter than the rest of you posts.

:moon::moon::moon:

teegre
01-22-2013, 11:30 PM

One could only hope.

Look up in the sky. Is that an eloquent curmudgeon? Is that a silver-tongued poet, hell-bent on finding anything wrong with his whipping boy du jour? No, it's SuperMill.

BlaZeQuietly
01-22-2013, 11:35 PM
Bruce Arians pretended to retire so he could get away from this organization.

Arians is makings quite the name for him self elsewhere. I can't say I liked his play calling all that much, Haley is completely opposite it seems, Arians always seemed to go for the long ball, the big play, ya know... Haley kind of tried running short passes, hoping for big gains, for some reason this seemed to lead to a lot of turn overs. I don't know man, for all the hate arians got I kind of wish we would have kept him. Haley deserves another chance before he gets rotten tomatoes though.

Fire Arians
01-23-2013, 12:00 AM
Arians is makings quite the name for him self elsewhere. I can't say I liked his play calling all that much, Haley is completely opposite it seems, Arians always seemed to go for the long ball, the big play, ya know... Haley kind of tried running short passes, hoping for big gains, for some reason this seemed to lead to a lot of turn overs. I don't know man, for all the hate arians got I kind of wish we would have kept him. Haley deserves another chance before he gets rotten tomatoes though.

haley's offense was looking solid before ben and more OL got injured. I think he'll do fine, but in a haley offense the RB is a key piece. we need one that can get it done consistently

with that said, we need to promote the wife beater rainey and bring back smash mouth football with him running the rock up the middle!

BlaZeQuietly
01-23-2013, 12:03 AM
haley's offense was looking solid before ben and more OL got injured. I think he'll do fine, but in a haley offense the RB is a key piece. we need one that can get it done consistently

with that said, we need to promote the wife beater rainey and bring back smash mouth football with him running the rock up the middle!

Who thinks Mendenhall is the man for the job?:noidea:

Fire Arians
01-23-2013, 12:05 AM
i do, but i don't think he spins enough. he needs to work in the offseason with hines ward to practice it more

BlaZeQuietly
01-23-2013, 12:07 AM
i do, but i don't think he spins enough. he needs to work in the offseason with hines ward to practice it more

Are you serious? In that case why not Sign Taz from looney toons, he spins.

Fire Arians
01-23-2013, 12:13 AM
he needs to perfect his spin and fumble out of bounds technique, that's always good for +5 yards

BlaZeQuietly
01-23-2013, 12:35 AM
he needs to perfect his spin and fumble out of bounds technique, that's always good for +5 yards

I like the way you think, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

SteelKid212
01-23-2013, 09:05 AM
Steelers SUCK!

We should be more like the Ravens!!!

harrison'samonster
01-23-2013, 10:20 AM
Steelers SUCK!

I wish we could be like the Ravens! We are history and done.

teegre
01-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Steelers SUCK!

Ravens... really? Dude... seriously... if you're gonna reach high, then reach HIGH.

I wish we could be like the Lions!!!

harrison'samonster
01-23-2013, 10:37 AM
Ravens... really? Dude... seriously... if you're gonna reach high, then reach HIGH.

I wish we could be like the Lions!!!

or the Bucs. They've had a championship quality defense.

teegre
01-23-2013, 10:39 AM
or the Bucs. They've had a championship quality defense.

Ha, ha, ha... way to tie in another thread. Well played. :applaudit:

pczach
01-23-2013, 04:11 PM
If Dick LeBeau didn't keep fucking up, we would hardly ever give up a point. The guy just has no understanding of what a defense has to do to stop an NFL offense. He has no idea how to use the talent the organization gives him. We should get rid of him immediately.....

harrison'samonster
01-23-2013, 04:19 PM
If Dick LeBeau didn't keep fucking up, we would hardly ever give up a point. The guy just has no understanding of what a defense has to do to stop an NFL offense. He has no idea how to use the talent the organization gives him. We should get rid of him immediately.....

I know! A HOF career spanning 50 years. You would think he'd be able to use all that experience and knowledge towards putting together a defense that's more than just mediocre.

Nope, he's just along for the paycheck.

teegre
01-23-2013, 04:30 PM
ANY defense that gives up ANY points is a crappy defense.

You're paid to keep them from scoring... so, do your job!!!

It's not rocket surgery.

harrison'samonster
01-23-2013, 06:29 PM
the worst thing about the Steelers by far is the fans! Nothing but blind homers even showing up in droves at the away games, cheering them on and encouraging them to try to win a game. What a bunch of suckers.

kent
01-23-2013, 06:41 PM
The 5th super bowl should have gone to Seattle... the refs gave it to us...
I won't even mention on #6 that Harrison never got the ball across the goal line before he was down...

So there you have it... we have ONE freakin legitimate super bowl win! This organization sucks!

Also Holmes toes never did tap down.

kent
01-23-2013, 06:46 PM
We should sign Joe Flacco in the off season since hes a free agent!!!!

harrison'samonster
01-23-2013, 06:47 PM
Also Holmes toes never did tap down.

not to mention he never maintained possession throughout the catch. It was only called a touchdown because the refs from SB 40 traveled through time to make another blown call in our favor.

teegre
01-23-2013, 07:03 PM
the worst thing about the Steelers by far is the fans! Nothing but blind homers even showing up in droves at the away games, cheering them on and encouraging them to try to win a game. What a bunch of suckers.

Tell me about it.

I walked into a game in Arizona, and it was about 65% Steelers fans. Seriously, do these people not have jobs? Does the entire city fo Pittsburgh just travel along with the team? It's pathetic how little else Steelers fans have to do in their lives besides driving from stadium to stadium, rooting for their team... and watching their team win... and shining up those Lombardi Trophies... So pathetic.

teegre
01-23-2013, 07:04 PM
We should sign Joe Flacco in the off season since hes a free agent!!!!

Seriously. He is so much better than ANY other QB in the league... just ask him.

wootawnee
01-23-2013, 11:51 PM
Bring back Weegie Thompson.....

Buddha Bus
01-24-2013, 03:37 AM
I think you're all missing the true culprit here.... Art Rooney Sr.! If that rotten bastard hadn't formed the Pittsburgh Pirates football team in 1933 we wouldn't have to endure the unimaginable misery of missing the playoffs once in awhile over the past 80 years. No team, no angst. Thanks a lot, Art!

The_Joker
01-24-2013, 04:55 AM
I think you're all missing the true culprit here.... Art Rooney Sr.! If that rotten bastard hadn't formed the Pittsburgh Pirates football team in 1933 we wouldn't have to endure the unimaginable misery of missing the playoffs once in awhile over the past 80 years. No team, no angst. Thanks a lot, Art!

IKR! I can't BELIEVE we are CURSE to miss the playoffs ONCE IN THREE YEARS!!!!

THIS TEAM IS AWFUL!!!!!

That's it, it's too hard being a Steelers fan, here I come Dolphins!

lloydwoodson
01-24-2013, 10:17 AM
IKR! I can't BELIEVE we are CURSE to miss the playoffs ONCE IN THREE YEARS!!!!

THIS TEAM IS AWFUL!!!!!

That's it, it's too hard being a Steelers fan, here I come Dolphins!

Or maybe a Browns fan? They have the best tailgate parties...

NVsFWnuK8Ew

LVSteelersfan
01-24-2013, 10:38 AM
I hate this team with a passion. They are the worst ever. Oh darn, I thought we were talking about the Baltimore Ratbirds.

JVip
01-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Fire Ike and get Revis...
eventhough he would cost us 10 million and might not be ready until mid season.

lloydwoodson
01-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Fire Ike and get Revis...
eventhough he would cost us 10 million and might not be ready until mid season.

Yeah but there is a 50/50 chance Revis won't hold out again for more money so it is a great idea!

stb_steeler
01-24-2013, 12:16 PM
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc358/chuck3_20/hines.jpg

austinfrench76
01-24-2013, 11:20 PM
Nice.

Fire Arians
01-24-2013, 11:30 PM
hines ward only ran a 4.6 cause he smiled too much, it's hard to run and smile at the same time

teegre
01-24-2013, 11:42 PM
Or maybe a Browns fan? They have the best tailgate parties...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dJeVlGUy4Q

Buddha Bus
01-25-2013, 05:44 AM
Or maybe a Browns fan? They have the best tailgate parties...

NVsFWnuK8Ew

He just ruined a perfectly good bucket of piss by tainting it with Shitstain. :shake01:

lardlad
01-25-2013, 06:00 PM
:drink:Considering the onslaught of irrational threads, I figured that we should keep all of those acerbic and/or inane ramblings located in one nice, (un)friendly thread.

Worst team ever!!! post it here.

Dick BeLeau's defense is not even average; it's bad!!! post it here.

I am embarrassed by The Rooneys!!! post it here.

The Ravens now own the Steelers!!! post it here.

Aqib Talib or Pac-Man Jones is the answer!!! post it here.

The 4-3 is on its way!!! post it here.

If you believe Ben is being "hand cuffed" post here.
If you believe the Rooney's play "too close to the vest" post here.
If you believe yinzers are causing global warming post here
If you believe the Haley plays "Marty ball" post here.
If you believe Mendy is a member of Al Qaeda post here

teegre
01-25-2013, 07:16 PM
:drink:

If you believe Ben is being "hand cuffed" post here.
If you believe the Rooney's play "too close to the vest" post here.
If you believe yinzers are causing global warming post here
If you believe the Haley plays "Marty ball" post here.
If you believe Mendy is a member of Al Qaeda post here

Post of the week!!! :applaudit:

Steel Peon
01-26-2013, 08:29 AM
not to mention he never maintained possession throughout the catch.

Yeah, and don't forget about his celebration using the ball as a prop, that was "missed" by the "referees." What a sham! We should've been slapped with a heavy penalty, and that most definitely would've allowed Arizona to easily steamroll us. We suck.

hines ward only ran a 4.6 cause he smiled too much, it's hard to run and smile at the same time

I loled at this........why'd he have to suck so bad? I mean really, I wish I lived in Cleveland and got to enjoy some quality football from a respectable team. Hell, just the city itself is awesome......just check out this great tourism video:

ysmLA5TqbIY

And, the follow up is even better!!

oZzgAjjuqZM

Lady Steel
01-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Big Ben faked his injury because his wife was going into labor and he was seen getting into a car with his wife. Oh, the horror!

teegre
01-26-2013, 08:31 PM
Big Ben faked his injury because his wife was going into labor and he was seen getting into a car with his wife. Oh, the horror!

Ha, ha, ha...

...wait...

...I was the idiot responsible for that (effed up) thread. :noidea:

Blacksburg Zach
01-27-2013, 11:10 AM
The only reason the immaculate reception stood is because the refs knew they wouldn't have enough security to leave three rivers stadium alive if the call was overturned.

Lady Steel
01-27-2013, 05:31 PM
Ha, ha, ha...

...wait...

...I was the idiot responsible for that (effed up) thread. :noidea:

Yeah you were. I was wondering if you would catch that. You and that KustomKitchenz guy both started threads on that same topic. Oh, the irony! :wink: :laughing:

harrison'samonster
01-27-2013, 06:04 PM
The only reason the immaculate reception stood is because the refs knew they wouldn't have enough security to leave three rivers stadium alive if the call was overturned.

that's because Steelers fans are nothing but a fickle mob ready to attack the refs for every call against their beloved team. What a bunch of animals.

Steel_Bus_24
01-27-2013, 06:16 PM
Why the hell does our defense have to hit anybody on the the other team even remotely hard......

why can't those idiots adapt to the new rules and finesse/ caress down the other team with more skill
Don't they know Fantasy League players need their points???? That hard nosed Steel Curtain Defense stuff is boring....and should just go away

I can only pray Roger Goodell can set these guys straight!

Blacksburg Zach
01-27-2013, 07:06 PM
Chuck Noll was a bum. He didn't yell enough on the sidelines during the games. With all the hall of famers the Steelers had in the 70s, Noll should have won at least ten super bowl rings. Any average coach who yelled at those players would have been able to win at least ten rings with those loaded Steelers teams.

Fire Arians
01-27-2013, 09:59 PM
that's because Steelers fans are nothing but a fickle mob ready to attack the refs for every call against their beloved team. What a bunch of animals.

yeah, not a classy organization like the RAIDERS!

Blacksburg Zach
01-28-2013, 07:04 AM

Not only that, but they are just a bunch of mouth breathing, dishrag-twirling band wagoners who know nothing about football, and are "fans" only because of the "six rings" factor. The sad thing is, none of them could tell you a player on the team, nor could they tell you when they won those super bowls. The Steelers also cheated in all their super bowls, so none of those rings should count anyway.

Lady Steel
01-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Steelers fans are spoiled.

BlaZeQuietly
01-29-2013, 12:17 AM
big ben is on ROIDS

WokeUpWithaWoodley
01-29-2013, 01:51 AM
Hines ward will appear as a zombie in the walking dead tv series

Gnutella
02-04-2013, 05:17 AM

What a worthless website that is. I started visiting it back in 2001, and even then I thought they were a bit too negative about the team relative to its performance, but I stuck around anyway because they had some in-depth analysis. They were dead to me the moment they started using the bullshit propaganda about the referees in Super Bowl XL because they couldn't stand the sight of Bill Cowher lifting the Lombardi Trophy. Bashing Cowher was their raison d'etre, and they couldn't do that anymore without showing the world how full of shit they are.

They're the inverse of Chicago's "Superfans." The Superfans celebrated the excellence of the Bears, and they remained optimistic even if they made delusional proclamations about the team. What our "Stuperfans" do instead is shit all over the team for not living up to their delusional expectations of perfection. If they can't even be happy when the Steelers win the goddamn Super Bowl, then they're just a bunch of fucking hateful assholes, and I'm embarrassed to be associated with them.

Now, THAT is how one writes a post.

:toofunny:

I was expelled from that certain website, for celebrating XLIII... when, obviously I should have been bashing LeBlow.

Oh yeah, I forgot about all their petty, childish names for players and coaches that they don't like. I'll give them some credit, though: they're very fluent in HTML and French for a bunch of 10-year-olds. Fuck them and their stupid-ass website.

Bayz101
02-04-2013, 05:56 AM
Just checking in --- and yep. This thread is still the best thread ever.

teegre
02-04-2013, 07:52 AM

Fire this thread!!!

Steel Peon
02-04-2013, 08:01 AM

And just to pile on, I would like to thank everyone who made this thread possible.......that doesn't include the Steelers, of course, who are bums and couldn't beat an egg.

BlaZeQuietly
02-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Rooney should fire him self, We should relocate the team to North Dakota and be called the Bismark Bouncey Ballers and our Mascott can spin in circles and say "just because I was a number one pick doesnt mean you can keep playing me if I suck anyone remember ryan leaf? LOL

JeromeBetties63
02-05-2013, 11:36 AM
If any of those QB's made it to the SB they'd probably just throw it away in the 4th quarter to some unknown scrub defender who was 20 yards away from our receivers...

twice.

ROFLOL:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

Blacksburg Zach
02-08-2013, 12:15 PM
The Steelers are just the worst team ever, and all their players are dirty cheaters. I wish I grew up as a browns fan. The browns are so good that they not only go to the super bowl every year, they go to the super bowl on a daily basis.

teegre
02-08-2013, 01:10 PM
The Steelers are just the worst team ever, and all their players are dirty cheaters. I wish I grew up as a browns fan. The browns are so good that they not only go to the super bowl every year, they go to the super bowl on a daily basis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=tRBDMMVctu8

SteelersCanada
02-08-2013, 01:15 PM

:rofl:

Blacksburg Zach
02-08-2013, 01:18 PM

That browns fan has no idea how good he has it. I mean, it's been four frigging years since the Steelers' last super bowl win, while the browns just went to the super bowl earlier today.:sofunny:

Blacksburg Zach
02-08-2013, 01:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b14M_JBKY38

Lady Steel
02-08-2013, 10:04 PM
"It's been raining and snowing for four years." :laughing:

BlaZeQuietly
02-09-2013, 02:19 AM
The news says its raining in New York which by the way is the site of the 2014 superbowl! Jets Vs Giants would be nutz!

teegre
02-09-2013, 06:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b14M_JBKY38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfLFmlU8zo

Blacksburg Zach
02-09-2013, 08:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfLFmlU8zo

He should be thankful he doesn't root for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Steelers fans shouldn't have to pay any money to watch a "professional" football team fail to make the playoffs once every three years.

teegre
02-09-2013, 10:49 PM
He should be thankful he doesn't root for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Steelers fans shouldn't have to pay any money to watch a "professional" football team fail to make the playoffs once every three years.

Dear Pittsburgh Steelers,

I am writing to inform you that I am one, of many, disappointed fans. Since the inception of the SuperBowl, the Steelers have failed to bring home the Lombardi forty-one times. Heck, the did not even make it to the SuperBowl thirty-nine times. Even more discouraging is the fact that they only made it to the conference title game an unimpressive fifteen times.

I could live with such ineptitude, if it were not for the fact that you employ players of such irrefutable mediocrity, that one must wince when saying their names:

Lynn Swann played ballet. Hines Ward was a dancer. Jack Lambert is a freakin' forest ranger. And, Tim Lester drove a bus.

Speaking of your overly-hyped running backs, what was up with Rocky Bleier's foot? A real man would NOT have gotten injured from a measly grenade. Come on, man... stop crying already.

With such cads as your ambassadors, how dare you call yourself an "organization"... let alone act as though you are a reputable one.

In closing, I am writing to inform you that I am now going to become a Browns fan. "Why?" you ask. First off, their color-scheme is only matched by that of the Miami Hurricanes. Secondly, their mascot is a dog. And, I like dogs. Last, but certainly not least, rumor has it that they win the SuperBowl on a nightly basis. Can you match any of those criteria? I didn't think so.

Sincerely,
Jaded & Delusional

Blacksburg Zach
02-10-2013, 12:12 AM
Dear Pittsburgh Steelers,

I am writing to inform you that I am one, of many, disappointed fans. Since the inception of the SuperBowl, the Steelers have failed to bring home the Lombardi forty-one times. Heck, the did not even make it to the SuperBowl thirty-nine times. Even more discouraging is the fact that they only made it to the conference title game an unimpressive fifteen times.

I could live with such ineptitude, if it were not for the fact that you employ players of such irrefutable mediocrity, that one must wince when saying their names:

Lynn Swann played ballet. Hines Ward was a dancer. Jack Lambert is a freakin' forest ranger. And, Tim Lester drove a bus.

Speaking of your overly-hyped running backs, what was up with Rocky Bleier's foot? A real man would NOT have gotten injured from a measly grenade. Come on, man... stop crying already.

With such cads as your ambassadors, how dare you call yourself an "organization"... let alone act as though you are a reputable one.

In closing, I am writing to inform you that I am now going to become a Browns fan. "Why?" you ask. First off, their color-scheme is only matched by that of the Miami Hurricanes. Secondly, their mascot is a dog. And, I like dogs. Last, but certainly not least, rumor has it that they win the SuperBowl on a nightly basis. Can you match any of those criteria? I didn't think so.

Sincerely,
Jaded & Delusional

Dear Rooney family,

I am writing this letter as a long-suffering Steelers fan who has seen enough mediocrity in his lifetime. If you would just hire some half-wit coach with at least good players, this organization could have won at least 45 superbowls, and appear in at least 47, which would be much more than the abysmal 33 playoff games this organization won, and I am sure they cheated in all of them. I mean, no organization could win championships with mediocre players like Terry Bradshaw, who couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the "c" and the "a," Franco Harris, Mike Webster, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Mike Webster, Joe Greene, Dwight White, L.C. Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Mel Blount, Troy Polamalu, Hines Ward, James Harrison, Jerome Bettis, and Ben Roethliesberger. Not only that, but they somehow won with Chuck Noll, Bill Cowher, and Mike Tomlin, none of whom could coach their ways out of a paper bag, leading me to the conclusion that the Steelers cheated to win their superbowls.

Why are we throwing away our valuable dollars to watch a "professional" football team? If anything, you should be paying us for going out to Heinz field every Sunday to support an awful team that likes to miss the playoffs once every three years.

I have decided that I will become a Baltimore Ravens fan. Rumor is that you guys are done, and that the Ravens will own you for years to come. In addition, they reportedly have the best quarterback in all of football, who will certainly not kill his team's cap space with the money that he will not be selfishly demanding. Also, their color scheme of purple and black is far more manly than that womanly black and gold scheme your pathetic organization uses. And no, they are certainly not the Cleveland Browns that relocated to Baltimore and changed their name and uniforms. Hope you won't miss me too much.

Signed,
a disgruntled and delusional former Steelers fan.

StainlessStill
02-10-2013, 12:13 AM
^ Best. Post. EVER.

Blacksburg Zach
02-10-2013, 12:21 AM
I wish the Pittsburgh Steelers would just fold already. They are a pathetic organization that ruins the good names of many other great organizations in this league, such as the Cincinnati Bengals, the Cleveland Browns, the New York Jets, the Buffalo Bills, the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Oakland Raiders, the Philadelphia Eagles, the Arizona Cardinals, and the Detroit Lions. At least those organizations never cheated, which the Steelers must have done to win the super bowls they won, considering the sheer mediocrity of every Steelers player/coach that has ever existed.

lloydwoodson
02-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Hines Ward held out in 2005! He was a selfish and me-first player! DUI! 12 career fumbles! More dropped passes than any Steeler in team history!

It's OK though... because his last name isn't "Wallace."

harrison'samonster
02-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Hines Wallace sucks!

BlaZeQuietly
02-10-2013, 08:53 PM
In Madden Kurt Warner Came out of retirement and won us 3 superbowls.

Blacksburg Zach
02-11-2013, 02:22 PM
I don't understand why Colbert doesn't draft seven hall of famers every year. He is a terrible evaluator of talent, and all he does is bring in bums that lead the Steelers to mostly 10 to 12 win seasons, meaningless playoff berths, and occasionally superbowls. If he knew anything about evaluating talent, this team would go 19-0 every year and every player on the roster would be in the hall of fame.

Buddha Bus
02-11-2013, 03:25 PM
And what's with the ugly black and gold color scheme? Can't we switch it up to something like periwinkle and lavender? How about some gorgeous accessories like high-heeled cleats?

I would feel much better about showing my team spirit if I could look FABULOUS doing it.

teegre
02-11-2013, 05:58 PM
And what's with the ugly black and gold color scheme? Can't we switch it up to something like periwinkle and lavender? How about some gorgeous accessories like high-heeled cleats?

I would feel much better about showing my team spirit if I could look FABULOUS doing it.

Sssssuper!!!
Sincerely,
Liberace, Elton John, & Ru Paul

Lady Steel
02-12-2013, 12:17 AM

:laughing: As long as they're Christian Louboutin high-heeled cleats, I'm all for it! They must be black, though, because they truly are FAAAAABULOUS!

lloydwoodson
02-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Sssssuper!!!
Sincerely,
Liberace, Elton John, & Ru Paul

Why are you comparing Elton John to Liberace and Ru Paul? Don't you know Liberace and Ru Paul are gay?! I swear to God Steelers fans are the dumbest people on earth.

teegre
02-12-2013, 12:34 AM
Why are you comparing Elton John to Liberace and Ru Paul? Don't you know Liberace and Ru Paul are gay?! I swear to God Steelers fans are the dumbest people on earth.

Uh... what? Your being facetious, right?

lloydwoodson
02-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Uh... what? Your being facetious, right?

Would a gay guy make out with KD Lang? Clearly they are both heteros.

http://i47.tinypic.com/359n4nk.jpg

teegre
02-12-2013, 07:11 AM
Ah... The sarcasm wasn't coming through in the typed word. Well played.

tony hipchest
02-12-2013, 11:43 AM
:laughing:

Blacksburg Zach
02-12-2013, 11:59 AM
The Steelers are the worst franchise ever. Why won't the Rooneys fire Tomlin, Haley, LeBeau, and Ben when they just had the worst season in NFL history? If they would just constantly change their quarterback and their coaching staff, they might actually become a respectable franchise. The Browns and Raiders know that firing everybody works, and that is why those two franchises are the class of the NFL. If only the Steelers would listen to their fans, then they might actually be able to play respectable football, but that will not happen, and the Steelers will suck forever.

steelfury02
02-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Would a gay guy make out with KD Lang? Clearly they are both heteros.

http://i47.tinypic.com/359n4nk.jpg

and someday, their lovechild will grow up to be . . .wait for it . . .
http://www.maniacworld.com/justin-bieber-in-the-future.jpg

Buddha Bus
02-12-2013, 03:18 PM
I really wish our defense would stop being such brutal thugs, adopt Roger Goodell's philosophy on the game of professional football, and take a more loving and gentle approach to the game. Enough of the barbaric physicality they bring! We want more finesse in our defense!

FrancoLambert
02-12-2013, 04:09 PM
We suck plain and simple.
We'll never beat the Ravens again...they own us.
The Rooneys suck,Tomlin sucks, Colbert sucks, Ben sucks, Haley sucks, LeBeau sucks, the 70's teams sucked, the franchise sucks, the fans suck, Pittsburgh sucks, Noll sucks, Cowher sucks, Franco sucks, Terry sucks, this post sucks.

Blacksburg Zach
02-12-2013, 05:17 PM
We suck plain and simple.
We'll never beat the Ravens again...they own us.
The Rooneys suck,Tomlin sucks, Colbert sucks, Ben sucks, Haley sucks, LeBeau sucks, the 70's teams sucked, the franchise sucks, the fans suck, Pittsburgh sucks, Noll sucks, Cowher sucks, Franco sucks, Terry sucks, this post sucks.

The Steelers will go 0-17 every year for the rest of their existence. They will be so bad, they will lose to their bye week. Also, Bettis sucks, Hines Ward sucks, this thread sucks, Steelers Fever Forums sucks, and everything else affiliated with the Pittsburgh Steelers sucks. This team will serve as the NFL's whipping boy for the rest of their pathetic, miserable existence.

teegre
02-12-2013, 06:00 PM
I really wish our defense would stop being such brutal thugs, adopt Roger Goodell's philosophy on the game of professional football, and take a more loving and gentle approach to the game. Enough of the barbaric physicality they bring! We want more finesse in our defense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpV852GDbGQ

Buddha Bus
02-13-2013, 03:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpV852GDbGQ

That was more impressive than anything Lamarr did all last season. :chuckle:

teegre
02-13-2013, 07:37 AM

Alas, true.

We just need to give LaMarr some of Butters' special "juice."

Blacksburg Zach
02-13-2013, 08:57 AM

You mean that you weren't impressed by those awe-inspiring 38 tackles, those jaw-dropping 4 sacks, or that amazing one forced fumble? I am utterly shocked, as those have to be franchise records for an organization as abysmal as the Pittsburgh Steelers, who have had to suffer through awful pass rushers, such as Greg Lloyd, Kevin Greene, Joey Porter, Jason Gildon, and a younger, slightly more effective James Harrison throughout the franchise's pathetic, miserable existence.

Buddha Bus
02-13-2013, 03:18 PM
You mean that you weren't impressed by those awe-inspiring 38 tackles, those jaw-dropping 4 sacks, or that amazing one forced fumble? I am utterly shocked, as those have to be franchise records for an organization as abysmal as the Pittsburgh Steelers, who have had to suffer through awful pass rushers, such as Greg Lloyd, Kevin Greene, Joey Porter, Jason Gildon, and a younger, slightly more effective James Harrison throughout the franchise's pathetic, miserable existence.

He certainly couldn't carry Alonzo Jackson's jock strap.

teegre
02-13-2013, 05:36 PM
He certainly couldn't carry Alonzo Jackson's jock strap.

I'll take "Huey Richardson is the MVP" for $200, Alex.

Buddha Bus
02-14-2013, 03:58 AM
I'll take "Huey Richardson is the MVP" for $200, Alex.

Just wait till the release of Thaddeus Gibson comes back to haunt us. The Steelers know nothing about defensive talent whatsoever. :doh:

Galax Steeler
02-14-2013, 04:19 AM
Just wait till the release of Thaddeus Gibson comes back to haunt us. The Steelers know nothing about defensive talent whatsoever. :doh:

I have to agree with this statement Gibson has some talent.

Blacksburg Zach
02-16-2013, 02:38 PM
Bradshaw sucks! He averaged an abysmal 166 yards per game, had an awful 212 TDs to 210 Ints, a pathetic 70.9 career passer rating, and a measly four super bowl rings. What is he doing in the Hall of Fame?

The_Joker
02-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Mendenhall sucks!

No really, he does.

Blacksburg Zach
02-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Mendenhall sucks!

No really, he does.

Of course he does. Anybody who plays, has played, or is affiliated with the Steelers sucks.

Blacksburg Zach
02-18-2013, 09:25 AM
The Rooneys just have no interest in building a winning football team. They don't go after expensive free agents enough. I wish the Steelers were owned by Dan Snyder, who would pay top-dollar to bring old free agents to Pittsburgh. This team would go 19-0 in no time if they had an owner like Snyder who would be willing to pay for over-the-hill, past their prime free agents.

teegre
03-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Cut BB!!!

He buries his head too frequently. I'd much prefer Michael Turner behind center.

Buddha Bus
03-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Cut BB!!!

He buries his head too frequently. I'd much prefer Michael Turner behind center.

What I really hate is when he says that everything is fine and he's going to help lead this team back to it's winning ways. The only thing I hate more is when he keeps quiet and says nothing at all.

Guy is a total douche and should be set on fire.

harrison'samonster
03-01-2013, 04:35 PM
the only way ben wouldn't completely suck is if he was part cyborg. cyborgs are neat.

teegre
03-01-2013, 10:29 PM
the only way ben wouldn't completely suck is if he was part cyborg. cyborgs are neat.

Dude... even better than a cyborg... THE cyborg: Jean Claude Van Damme.

Sign him NOW, Colbert!!!

He might only be 5'4", but he can do the splits on a kitchen counter.

austinfrench76
03-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Hines does sound bitter.

VaDave
03-06-2013, 05:52 AM
You know, I love reading about all these players and coached that suck, but let's hear it for Heinz field!! The field SUCKS!!!

And don't get me started on last years retro unis.........those suck so bad if they we in outer space, they'd cause a black hole........

Blacksburg Zach
03-06-2013, 08:38 AM
You know, I love reading about all these players and coached that suck, but let's hear it for Heinz field!! The field SUCKS!!!

And don't get me started on last years retro unis.........those suck so bad if they we in outer space, they'd cause a black hole........

Truth, don't even get me started on that glorified dump that was Three Rivers Stadium. The retro unis sure do suck, but those awful home and away unis somehow manage to suck even more than the fumblebee unis. I don't know how they can go onto the football field wearing those awful things. Have they no sense of shame?

harrison'samonster
03-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Truth, don't even get me started on that glorified dump that was Three Rivers Stadium. The retro unis sure do suck, but those awful home and away unis somehow manage to suck even more than the fumblebee unis. I don't know how they can go onto the football field wearing those awful things. Have they no sense of shame?

they have no shame because they suck.

Blacksburg Zach
03-06-2013, 08:44 AM
they have no shame because they suck.

No argument on that one. Worst franchise in the history of sports, by far.

steelfury02
03-06-2013, 08:59 AM
your vacuum sucks

harrison'samonster
03-25-2013, 05:35 PM
almost a month later...and the Steelers still suck. What is wrong with them! Why haven't they won the SB in the past 20 days?

Blacksburg Zach
03-25-2013, 05:38 PM
almost a month later...and the Steelers still suck. What is wrong with them! Why haven't they won the SB in the past 20 days?

You answered your own question. The Steelers have not won a Super Bowl in the past 20 days because they still suck.

teegre
03-25-2013, 05:54 PM
James Harrison sucked... but then, about a two weeks ago, he got really awesome.

Alas, now that he might re-sign with the Steelers, he will once again suck.

teegre
04-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Mike Tomlin is black!!!

(Don't ask me why this is important... for some reason, this is "news" to some Steelers fans.) :noidea:

Blacksburg Zach
04-05-2013, 11:36 PM
Mike Tomlin is black!!!

(Don't ask me why this is important... for some reason, this is "news" to some Steelers fans.) :noidea:

This is "news" to Steelers fans because they are a part of "dumb yinzer nation," a nation that has been blinded by the 1970s and smash mouth football to the point that they cannot see that their beloved, pathetic Pittsburgh Steelers are living in the past by passing a measly 60% of the time, nor can they even see period. The 1970s has literally blinded "dumb yinzer nation" to the point that they cannot tell the color of a man's skin just by looking at him.

teegre
04-06-2013, 12:02 AM
This is "news" to Steelers fans because they are a part of "dumb yinzer nation," a nation that has been blinded by the 1970s and smash mouth football to the point that they cannot see that their beloved, pathetic Pittsburgh Steelers are living in the past by passing a measly 60% of the time, nor can they even see period. The 1970s has literally blinded "dumb yinzer nation" to the point that they cannot tell the color of a man's skin just by looking at him.

:toofunny: Now THAT is how you post!!!

Bane
04-06-2013, 02:29 AM
No argument on that one. Worst franchise in the history of sports, by far.

I would agree with you.

IF THE RAVENS DIDN'T EXIST.

:tt04:

Buddha Bus
04-06-2013, 06:50 AM
Why bother with a draft this year? The Steelers are only going to pick busts and suck even worse. :noidea:

VaDave
04-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Mike Tomlin is black!!!

He is?? I didn't notice. Must be my dyslexia kicking in again......

VaDave
04-06-2013, 06:58 AM
Why bother with a draft this year? The Steelers are only going to pick busts and suck even worse. :noidea:

If we don't draft more sucky players, then we couldn't say they suck any more, and how much fun would that be???

teegre
04-06-2013, 10:17 AM
The draft??? The draft sucks!!!

Last year, all of this talk over a guy named RGIII. How do you even pronounce that name: Reggie? Reggiy? Rugby?

The draft... psh!!!

Blacksburg Zach
04-06-2013, 03:24 PM
The draft??? The draft sucks!!!

Last year, all of this talk over a guy named RGIII. How do you even pronounce that name: Reggie? Reggiy? Rugby?

The draft... psh!!!

Fire the draft!

OX1947
04-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Roger Goodell has been great and I support him 100%. Yay!

VaDave
04-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Nah, he sucks too.....

teegre
04-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Fire Dick BeLeau!!!

Remember that Browns game, where the Steelers offense turned the ball over EIGHT times, and the defense kept the game from being a blow-out??? Well, a "real" coordinator would have held the Browns to ZERO points.

Heck, a "real" coordinator would have held EVERY team to ZERO points.

Fire him yesterday!!!

Buddha Bus
04-12-2013, 09:26 AM
And what's with this slacker Steely McBeam? I've been waiting for him to crack the starting lineup for 5 damned years now! He's as useless as tits on a bull. This better be the year he steps in and takes over for James Harrison, dammit, or he's so getting cut.

teegre
04-12-2013, 09:48 AM
Wrong position, man.

He's the heir apparent to BB. Alas, for whatever reason, Tomlin is committed to playing Batch. It's stifling The Beam's progress.

Hopefully, with Batch gone, The Beam can now shine.

Fire Batch!!! Wait... they did.

Buddha Bus
04-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Wrong position, man.

He's the heir apparent to BB. Alas, for whatever reason, Tomlin is committed to playing Batch. It's stifling The Beam's progress.

Hopefully, with Batch gone, The Beam can now shine.

Fire Batch!!! Wait... they did.

NEXT FOAM-HEADED MAN UP! :tt04:

He probably just had a hard time figuring out Haley's Rosetta Stone playbook. I'm sure he'll be "dinking and dunking" his way to a championship soon enough.

Blacksburg Zach
04-12-2013, 09:57 AM
NEXT FOAM-HEADED MAN UP! :tt04:

He probably just had a hard time figuring out Haley's Rosetta Stone playbook. I'm sure he'll be "dinking and dunking" his way to a championship soon enough.

Yep, but he will only get to throw on third down. Art II cares more about running the ball and playing 70s ball than winning. Yoi and double yoi!

Buddha Bus
04-12-2013, 09:59 AM
Yep, but he will only get to throw on third down. Art II cares more about running the ball and playing 70s ball than winning. Yoi and double yoi!

Fire Art! Fire Haley! Fire Ben! Fire LeBeau! Fire Tomlin! Fire Steely! Fire the Terrible Towel!

Time to clean house in this miserable bag of shit franchise!

Blacksburg Zach
04-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Fire Art! Fire Haley! Fire LeBeau! Fire Tomlin! Fire Steely! Fire the Terrible Towel!

Time to clean house in this miserable bag of shit franchise!

Fire Colbert! Fire the fans! Fire Arians!

teegre
04-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Fire Mach1!!! Fire Bayz!!!

They got rid of The Gopher: the only "REAL" Steelers fan on this board!!!

Now all we have is a bunch of dumb Yinzers, who can't tell chicken salad from the 70s.

BOO the mods!!!

teegre
04-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Fire Jarvis Jones!!!

Fire Le'Veon Bell!!!

Fire Arians
04-26-2013, 07:26 PM
who needs a draft! we should have traded all our draft picks for ahmad bradshaw cause he's awesome!

teegre
04-26-2013, 09:20 PM
Fire Markus Wheaton!!!

(He can't spell "Marcus.")

Blacksburg Zach
04-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Fire Shamarko Thomas!

Fire Landry Jones!

Fire Terry Hawthorne!

Fire Arians
04-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Fire Markus Wheaton!!!

(He can't spell "Marcus.")

can't have that. i bet his parents would have scored a -20 on the wonderlic

teegre
04-27-2013, 03:30 PM
can't have that. i bet his parents would have scored a -20 on the wonderlic

Rumor has it that Ms. Wheaton's 40 time was around 5.3. Sheesh.

Blacksburg Zach
04-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Fire Justin Brown!

Fire Vince Williams!

teegre
04-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Hire every draft pick that was NOT drafted by the Steelers!!!

Fire Arians
04-27-2013, 04:46 PM
cut all our draft picks if they don't look like hall of famers by the end of preseason!

Blacksburg Zach
04-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Trade all the Steelers' draft picks for Tim Tebow!

Hawaii 5-0
04-27-2013, 04:50 PM
Trade all the Steelers' draft picks for Tim Tebow!

http://totalsteelers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/erere.jpg

Fire Arians
04-27-2013, 04:50 PM
fire everybody who doesn't make the pro bowl after this season. you know, we need pro bowlers at EVERY position, anything less is unacceptable!

teegre
04-27-2013, 04:54 PM
fire everybody who doesn't make the pro bowl after this season. you know, we need pro bowlers at EVERY position, anything less is unacceptable!

An ENTIRE season!?! If they're not elected to the Hall of Fame after the preseason, they should be cut!!!

Hawaii 5-0
04-27-2013, 05:02 PM
Jarvis Jones has been a Steeler for two whole days now already and has yet to record a single tackle or sack.

he's obviously a bust, cut his ass...

GMU Steeler
04-27-2013, 05:03 PM
Jarvis Jones has been a Steeler for two whole days now already and has yet to record a single tackle or sack.

he's obviously a bust, cut his ass...

He doesn't even have a number, the bum! BTW congrats again on getting three of our top four picks right. Can't wait to see these guys in black and gold.

Hawaii 5-0
04-27-2013, 06:51 PM
He doesn't even have a number, the bum! BTW congrats again on getting three of our top four picks right. Can't wait to see these guys in black and gold.

thanks, and btw Jarvis Jones will be wearing #91 this season...

http://secure.steelers.com/MediaContent/thumb_250/126123.jpg

GMU Steeler
04-27-2013, 06:53 PM
thanks, and btw Jarvis Jones will be wearing #91 this season...

http://secure.steelers.com/MediaContent/thumb_250/126123.jpg

91 good number for him.

teegre
04-27-2013, 07:34 PM
Fire the number "91"!!!

Blacksburg Zach
04-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Fire Nicholas Williams!

VaDave
04-27-2013, 08:30 PM
The font on that jersey sucks......

Hawaii 5-0
04-28-2013, 12:32 AM
The font on that jersey sucks......

fire that font...

Fire Arians
04-28-2013, 01:37 AM
fire that font...

done :thumbsup:

Fire Arians
04-28-2013, 01:44 AM
oh my bad you said on that jersey. did i mention i was the mod with the highest average blood alcohol content, lol

Hawaii 5-0
04-28-2013, 01:53 AM
oh my bad you said on that jersey. did i mention i was the mod with the highest average blood alcohol content, lol

:drink:

Bayz101
04-28-2013, 02:13 AM
Fire Arians. Go home, you drunk. :heh:

Fire Arians
04-28-2013, 02:17 AM
Fire Arians. Go home, you drunk. :heh:

i am home, and drunk. so wassup? :tt02:

Hawaii 5-0
04-29-2013, 12:37 AM
Insanity has been restored.

that's what teegre said, he never lies does he? :noidea:

:chuckle:

teegre
04-29-2013, 12:55 AM
Insanity has been restored.

that's what teegre said, he never lies does he? :noidea:

Only to myself... :wink02:

Buddha Bus
04-29-2013, 07:02 AM
Can we get a draft do-over?This one sucked balls.

Trade everybody for Mr. Irrelevant!!! :willy:

Blacksburg Zach
04-29-2013, 02:42 PM
Can we get a draft do-over?

There's no point. Colbert sucks so much that he will just draft other busts rather than the busts he just drafted.

Hawaii 5-0
04-29-2013, 02:45 PM
There's no point. Colbert sucks so much that he will just draft other busts rather than the busts he just drafted.

so, what's wrong with bigger busts?

http://cdn1.elitedaily.com/elite/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/elite-daily-busty.jpg

Hawaii 5-0
04-30-2013, 01:55 PM
Hines Ward: I don't think NFL is ready for a gay player

By Gregg Rosenthal
Around The League Editor
Published: April 30, 2013

NBA center Jason Collins' announcement Monday that he's gay was a major moment in the history of American professional sports. NFL players mostly were supportive of the move publicly, with an emphasis on "mostly."

That doesn't mean it will be easy for a homosexual NFL player to reveal his sexual orientation. Former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward recently said he's uncertain whether the scene is set for the NFL's first openly gay player.

"I don't think football is ready, there's too many guys in the locker room and, you know, guys play around too much," Ward said Tuesday on Erik Kuselias' NBC Sports Radio show, via ProFootballTalk.com. "Hopefully, one guy comes out of the closet and (will) be comfortable with himself. I don't have anything against a gay football player or a gay person period, so if he does, he has support from me. I want people to live their lives for who they are and don't have to hide behind closed doors to do that."

I'm interested to see if Collins' announcement will inspire similar progress in baseball, football and hockey. The drumbeat for a player coming out in the NFL was loud this offseason, even before Collins' disclosure. Ward might not think football is ready, but the day probably is coming sooner than he thinks. Ready or not, progress only can be a good thing.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000165394/article/hines-ward-i-dont-think-nfl-is-ready-for-gay-player

Buddha Bus
04-30-2013, 03:10 PM

Is it even possible for him to suck any more? I guess he could trade away his whole draft for Ricky Williams.... now. :noidea:

Blacksburg Zach
05-01-2013, 12:06 PM
Is it even possible for him to suck any more? I guess he could trade away his whole draft for Ricky Williams.... now. :noidea:

Colbert already sucks as much as humanly possible, but having the meddlesome Art II as his boss somehow makes him even worse. Due to Art II's obsession with the 70s, he will inevitably force Colbert to sign the Steelers of the 70s, as they are right now, of course, and he will force Haley to call a run up the middle with either Franco Harris or Rocky Bleier. Of course, he will refuse to unleash Bradshaw, and the Steelers will go on to lose every game before they fold at season's end.

Buddha Bus
05-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Colbert already sucks as much as humanly possible, but having the meddlesome Art II as his boss somehow makes him even worse. Due to Art II's obsession with the 70s, he will inevitably force Colbert to sign the Steelers of the 70s, as they are right now, of course, and he will force Haley to call a run up the middle with either Franco Harris or Rocky Bleier. Of course, he will refuse to unleash Bradshaw, and the Steelers will go on to lose every game before they fold at season's end.

Now that's some historic suckage right there. If those guys can't win their 5th Super Bowl now, their 4 in the 70's were a complete fluke, IMHO.

What have those useless geezers done for us lately, anyway? :noidea:

teegre
05-01-2013, 05:17 PM
What have those useless geezers done for us lately, anyway? :noidea:

What have The Rooneys ever done for the Steelers!?!

(There's the six Lombardis.)

Well, of course there's the six Lombardis. But, aside from that, what have The Rooneys ever done for the Steelers!?!

(What about having the most championship game appearances at fifteen?)

Obviously, fifteen championship game appearances is great. But, aside from the six Lombardis & the fifteen championship appearances... what have The Rooneys ever done for the Steelers!?!

(Fourteen play-off appearances in the past twenty years.)

Come one, of course!!! But... aside from the great drafts, the hall of famers, the sold out stadium (which is new & improved), the fourteen play-off appearances in the past twenty years, the six Lombardis & the fifteen championship appearances... what have The Rooneys ever done for the Steelers!?!

Buddha Bus
05-01-2013, 05:19 PM

Well, of course there's the six Lombardis. But, aside from that, what have The Rooneys ever done for the Steelers!?!

Obviously, fifteen championship game appearances is great. But, aside from the six Lombardis & the fifteen championship appearances... what have The Rooneys ever done for the Steelers!?!

Come one, of course!!! But... aside from the great drafts, the hall of famers, the sold out stadium (which is new & improved), the fourteen play-off appearances in the past twenty years, the six Lombardis & the fifteen championship appearances... what have The Rooneys ever done for the Steelers!?!

9foi342LXQE

teegre
05-01-2013, 05:23 PM
I love it when someone "gets" my humor.

Buddha Bus
05-01-2013, 05:35 PM

Python rules. :thumbsup:

teegre
05-01-2013, 05:39 PM

Indeed!!!

VaDave
05-01-2013, 07:15 PM

On a serious side, as much as the Rooney's have done for the Steelers, they did pretty well for themselves in the process taking $2,500 investment and working in to a Billion Dollar enterprise.

Wait a minute, this is a "Sucks" thread. Just ignore the above.

VaDave
05-01-2013, 07:16 PM

Trust me. It's enjoyed thoroughly here.

teegre
05-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Trust me. It's enjoyed thoroughly here.

:hatsoff:

Lady Steel
05-01-2013, 10:14 PM

That's what she said. :chuckle:

Buddha Bus
05-02-2013, 03:21 AM
That's what she said. :chuckle:

NICE! :rofl:

Blacksburg Zach
05-04-2013, 03:56 PM
What's with this Markus Wheaton slacker? Not only can he not be bothered to spell his own name correctly, but he hasn't even caught a pass in spite of being with the team for a whole week! Cut his ass right now!

pczach
05-05-2013, 08:31 AM
On a serious side, as much as the Rooney's have done for the Steelers, they did pretty well for themselves in the process taking $2,500 investment and working in to a Billion Dollar enterprise.

That's just them stepping on the throats of the underprivileged in our society! That is just another shining example of the little guy being used, abused, and being kept down by "The Man"... Those Rooney's suck, and they are mean people!

Buddha Bus
05-05-2013, 08:56 AM
Pre-fire our next O.C.!!!!!

Blacksburg Zach
05-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Why does this front office suck so much? Any halfway decent FO would be consistently drafting top 10 talent in later rounds rather than wasting picks on the likes of Justin Brown, Landry Jones, and Vince Williams! Fire the FO!

VaDave
05-05-2013, 05:19 PM
That's just them stepping on the throats of the underprivileged in our society! That is just another shining example of the little guy being used, abused, and being kept down by "The Man"... Those Rooney's suck, and they are mean people!

LOL!!! You do realize you are offending an evangelical, bible believing, right wing, gun toting, capitalist pig here?

Power to the people man. Right on and righteous! Can you dig? ( I've been waiting to dust that off since the late 60s)

pczach
05-05-2013, 05:24 PM
LOL!!! You do realize you are offending an evangelical, bible believing, right wing, gun toting, capitalist pig here?

Power to the people man. Right on and righteous! Can you dig? ( I've been waiting to dust that off since the late 60s)

:thumbsup:

VaDave
05-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Pre-fire our next O.C.!!!!!

Can't we b*tch and moan about the one we have for a couple of years first? Guys like you that want to take away the reason these boards exist are irritating.......

teegre
05-06-2013, 12:25 AM

Knock yo'self a pro, Slick. Straight TCBin', man. You know what they say: see a broad, to get that bootie ack'em: lay'er down & smack'em yack'em... cold got to be!!!

Shiiiit.

Buddha Bus
05-06-2013, 12:25 AM
I really can't wait till next year's draft to tell everyone how much the new crop of rookies sucks and how doomed our season is. It's the only thing that keeps me going.

teegre
05-06-2013, 12:28 AM
I really can't wait till next year's draft to tell everyone how much the new crop of rookies sucks and how doomed our season is. It's the only thing that keeps me going.

Pessimism (n) the off-season for Steelers fans

Buddha Bus
05-06-2013, 12:29 AM
Pessimism (n) the off-season for Steelers fans

Only the REAL ones. :wink02:

MACH1
05-06-2013, 12:36 AM
Only the REAL ones. :wink02:

The real ones are stuck in the '70's.

Buddha Bus
05-06-2013, 12:38 AM
The real ones are stuck in the '70's.

Don't get me started on those useless bastards! :rage:

VaDave
05-06-2013, 05:50 AM
Knock yo'self a pro, Slick. Straight TCBin', man. You know what they say: see a broad, to get that bootie ack'em: lay'er down & smack'em yack'em... cold got to be!!!

Shiiiit.

Classic,

Hey man, what time ya all become cool?

Blacksburg Zach
05-08-2013, 09:59 AM
It's been two weeks wince the draft, and this team still has not won a single game. What the hell are all those slackers doing!? Fire everybody right now!

Buddha Bus
05-08-2013, 10:05 AM
What the hell are all those slackers doing!?

Researching ways to dig deeper into the hole once they hit rock bottom. Losers. :shake02:

teegre
05-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Classic,

Hey man, what time ya all become cool?

I was born cool... say to J, same ol' same ol'.

Blacksburg Zach
05-11-2013, 11:38 PM
Why does this team suck so much? They had to cheat to win Super Bowl IX, Super Bowl X, Super Bowl XIII, Super Bowl XIV (steroids), Super Bowl XL (paying the refs), and their Super Bowl XLIII victory was an illegitimate, second-string Super Bowl. The legitimate highpoint in this pathetic franchise's history is a fluke home victory over the invincible and highly feared New England Patriots, who, in all likelihood, let the Steelers win because they took pity on such an inferior franchise. God, could this organization be any worse?

Hawaii 5-0
05-12-2013, 02:11 AM
Why does this team suck so much? They had to cheat to win Super Bowl IX, Super Bowl X, Super Bowl XIII, Super Bowl XIV (steroids), Super Bowl XL (paying the refs), and their Super Bowl XLIII victory was an illegitimate, second-string Super Bowl. The legitimate highpoint in this pathetic franchise's history is a fluke home victory over the invincible and highly feared New England Patriots, who, in all likelihood, let the Steelers win because they took pity on such an inferior franchise. God, could this organization be any worse?

I highly doubt it -

our owner is meddlesome and stuck in the 70s.

our head coach is an overpaid janitor who is terrible with his game management skills.

our DC is old and senile and our #1 defensive ranking is merely a mirage.

our OC is an ex-golf coach who only got the job because of who his Daddy is.

and our fan base is a bunch of yinzers...

Blacksburg Zach
05-12-2013, 08:49 AM
I highly doubt it -

our owner is meddlesome and stuck in the 70s.

our head coach is an overpaid janitor who is terrible with his game management skills.

our DC is old and senile and our #1 defensive ranking is merely a mirage.

our OC is an ex-golf coach who only got the job because of who his Daddy is.

and our fan base is a bunch of yinzers...

Truth. When you add all these factors of suck from management to coaching to players to fan base, it's hard to imagine that this organization could suck any worse than it already does. Meanwhile, those almighty New England Patriots just keep winning preseason favorites and 13-3 average trophies year after year, both of which are far superior to those overrated Lombardi trophies the Steelers "won."

Buddha Bus
05-12-2013, 09:44 AM
The Steelers suck, suck, suckity-suck and reign supreme in the kingdom of Suckitude. They should rechristen the franchise as the Pittsburgh Sucks. Their fans should be, going forward, known not as Yinzers, but Suckers and should wave Rotten Rags, not Terrible Towels.

Blacksburg Zach
05-12-2013, 10:12 AM
The Steelers suck, suck, suckity-suck and reign supreme in the kingdom of Suckitude. They should rechristen the franchise as the Pittsburgh Sucks. Their fans should be, going forward, known not as Yinzers, but Suckers and should wave Rotten Rags, not Terrible Towels.

At least they finally reign supreme in something.

VaDave
05-12-2013, 03:16 PM
You do realize that there once was a Ravens suck website that started AFTER they won their first Superbowl.??Not to be outdone, maybe we could start a Steelers suck site.

Blacksburg Zach
05-12-2013, 03:27 PM
You do realize that there once was a Ravens suck website that started AFTER they won their first Superbowl.??Not to be outdone, maybe we could start a Steelers suck site.

I always thought Steelers Fever was a Steelers suck site. :chuckle:

harrison'samonster
08-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Jarvis Jones is a bust

Buddha Bus
08-11-2013, 02:18 PM
The preseason game plan for 2013 clearly shows that decades of failure are in our immediate future.

FIRE PITTSBURGH!!!!!

vasteeler
08-11-2013, 03:08 PM
I always thought Steelers Fever was a Steelers suck site. :chuckle:

:toofunny: beat me to it

Buddha Bus
08-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Too many fans here are expressing positivity in their posts after the first preseason game. Only knee-jerk reactions and crushing negativity will turn this abysmal season around before it's too late!

FIRE THE POSITIVE THINKERS ON STEELERS FEVER!!!!

pczach
08-11-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm just happy to see that this thread is alive and well. Too much homerism and confidence in our team is just plain boring.

I feel a lynch mob coming this way!

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t363/EndOfCentury/LynchMob-WickedSensation.jpg

Blacksburg Zach
08-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Can you believe this team lost two preseason games!?!?! They might as well cancel the season, fire everybody, and start from scratch, because as we all know, preseason games are the most meaningful games of the year and they are a completely accurate indicator of how the regular season will go. Just ask the 2008 Lions, who went 4-0 in the preseason and then went 16-0 in the regular season... oh, wait.

Blacksburg Zach
09-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Well, this team lost week one. The season is over, and now it is time to see who will be the new draft bust for this awful franchise.

teegre
12-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Sounds like this thread needs to be bumped.

harrison'samonster
12-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Hines Ward 2013: 0 catches 0 TD's 0 amazing blocks. What has he done for us lately?

Fire Arians
12-11-2013, 10:06 PM
i still think he smiles too damn much. he'd be a first ballot hall of famer if he didn't, and that's probably why he ran a 4.6 40. you ever tried smiling and running at the same time? that shit slows you down man

Blacksburg Zach
12-11-2013, 10:09 PM
The only reason Goodell hasn't kicked the Steelers out of the league yet is because he knows other teams need at least one easy win against the most pathetic franchise professional sports has ever known.

Fire Arians
12-11-2013, 10:11 PM

Blacksburg Zach
12-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Hines Ward 2013: 0 catches 0 TD's 0 amazing blocks. What has he done for us lately?

He put up the exact same stats last year as well! How do you go two straight years and not catch a single pass!?!? What a loser!

Fire Arians
12-11-2013, 10:12 PM
He put up the exact same stats last year as well! How do you go two straight years and not catch a single pass!?!? What a loser!

agree 100%, even limas sweed did more than that!

Blacksburg Zach
12-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Goodell considered taking away all the Steelers draft picks for the rest of eternity as a punishment for sidelinegate, but he decided it was a far bigger punishment to allow the Steelers to keep most of their picks and continue to make asses of themselves while he sits back and laughs at their comedy routine known as their draft selections.

Blacksburg Zach
12-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Sidelinegate was literally the worst crime against humanity that mankind has ever known, and I am shocked and appalled that the Steelers are still allowed to be in the league after committing such a foul act! :mad: They definitely would have been kicked out for this atrocity if it weren't for the fact that they are so terrible and they make the perfect whipping boy for the rest of the NFL because of their awfulness.

The_Joker
12-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Sidelinegate was literally the worst crime against humanity that mankind has ever known, and I am shocked and appalled that the Steelers are still allowed to be in the league after committing such a foul act! :mad: They definitely would have been kicked out for this atrocity if it weren't for the fact that they are so terrible and they make the perfect whipping boy for the rest of the NFL because of their awfulness.

This is literally how all the Steelers haters talk these days :coffee:

JonM229
12-12-2013, 03:37 PM
I enjoy how genuine everyone in this thread is. I couldn't agree with you all any more.

Buddha Bus
12-12-2013, 03:52 PM
I enjoy how genuine everyone in this thread is. I couldn't agree with you all any more.

And I enjoy you, Jon, for your witty, intelligent conversation, I don't believe Ray Lewis did it, and Mike Tomlin should definitely be fired.

teegre
12-12-2013, 05:57 PM

Bio-Dome was the greatest movie of all time.

Well... second only to The Birth of a Nation.

Kanata-Steeler
12-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Bio-Dome was the greatest movie of all time.

Well... second only to The Birth of a Nation.

BLADERUNNER !
just for a retro, never to die, classic, and a "mirror" of our own future, with Asia,..., already coming true.
-get used to it. :(

teegre
12-12-2013, 07:08 PM
BLADERUNNER !
just for a retro, never to die, classic.
;)

Did you hear that they're making a sequel!?!

WTF!!??!!

The beauty of that movie was its ambiguous ending.

harrison'samonster
12-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Did you hear that they're making a sequel!?!

WTF!!??!!

The beauty of that movie was its ambiguous ending.

this is news to me. I'm going to predict now that it's not going to be as good as the original.

teegre
12-12-2013, 07:16 PM
this is news to me. I'm going to predict now that it's not going to be as good as the original.

Worse... it will RUIN the original.

Just like how Episide I ruined the entire Star Wars franchise.