PDA

View Full Version : Why do you dislike Jim Harbaugh

mikegrimey
01-26-2013, 09:43 AM
As a Steelers fan, I understand the hatred a lot of us have for John Harbaugh. He coaches our biggest division rival, is boisterous, extroverted and over the top. He's prone to gloating after a victory and sulking and blaming other people in defeat, but why do so many Steelers fans hate his brother?

I don't watch a lot of 49ers games, but when I have, his charged sideline demeanour reminds me a lot of Bill Cowher, as does his team's ferocious defense and the way he nearly took a team with former first round bust Alex Smith to the Superbowl (a coupe of special teams fumbles away actually, haha another Cowher parallel.) Steelers fans seemed to love it when Cowher hung fire, popped out his jaw, spit & yelled like an inconsolable lunatic, why is it unkewl for someone else to do it?

There's the handshake incident from last year, but after seeing more of the lions and Schwartz, i'm convinced that was more of him being a sore unprofessional loser than anything else.

So how about it, if you dislike Jim Harbaugh, why?

silver & black
01-26-2013, 10:53 AM
I'll trade Dennis Allen for either Harbaugh................ just sayin'.

BrandonCarr39
01-26-2013, 09:44 PM
There's the handshake incident from last year, but after seeing more of the lions and Schwartz, i'm convinced that was more of him being a sore unprofessional loser than anything else.

So how about it, if you dislike Jim Harbaugh, why?

The Detroit Lions coach(Schwartz) has a hard time keeping his composure - even his players follow his undisciplined lead pretty consistently. Jim H didn't do anything with that "handshake" last year, as it was more of Schwartz crying chereos over a loss.

With that being said, he's a very good coach.

steeltheone
01-26-2013, 11:53 PM
I love JH...His attitude and excitement rub off on his players.

SteelersCanada
01-27-2013, 12:10 AM
He's a cartoon character. Oh, and his name is Harbaugh.

WVABE
01-27-2013, 05:19 AM
He's been crying since the afc championship game loss, get over it.

mikegrimey
01-27-2013, 09:47 AM

I'm not sure what AFC championship game or who you're referring to.

mikegrimey
01-27-2013, 09:48 AM
The Detroit Lions coach(Schwartz) has a hard time keeping his composure - even his players follow his undisciplined lead pretty consistently. Jim H didn't do anything with that "handshake" last year, as it was more of Schwartz crying chereos over a loss.

With that being said, he's a very good coach.

That's what I think, except i'm not that impressed with Shcwartz's coaching.

steeltheone
01-27-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm not sure what AFC championship game or who you're referring to.

Probably the 95' game which Harbaugh played for the Colts against the Steelers. The last second hail mary pass JH threw was almost completed. All of Three Rivers went silent for a minute!

steeltheone
01-27-2013, 10:18 AM
That's what I think, except i'm not that impressed with Shcwartz's coaching.

He is on the hot seat big time, for good reason! Where the hell is Wayne Fontes??/

mikegrimey
01-27-2013, 12:44 PM
Probably the 95' game which Harbaugh played for the Colts against the Steelers. The last second hail mary pass JH threw was almost completed. All of Three Rivers went silent for a minute!

Aaaaahhhh I completely forgot he was the QB in hat game. As a young lad of 10 years, that was a very tense moment, I recalled the dejection of the previous years failure and didn't want to face that again. But all of my angst turned to joy when the referee swooped in and signaled incomplete

harrison'samonster
01-27-2013, 12:50 PM

I remember that one play from that game and it was so intense sitting there waiting for the call--incomplete! Steelers are going to the SB!!!!

I always thought he was a good QB

Fire Arians
01-27-2013, 01:01 PM
cause he's a fucking douche bag

stb_steeler
01-27-2013, 03:15 PM

Hes been crying since the Steelers taught him a lesson back in the 80's :doh:

mikegrimey
01-27-2013, 04:52 PM
cause he's a fucking douche bag

But why is he a douche bag? I hear it on here all the time, but never see it, what's so douchey of him? I fink a lot of people find him guilty by relation

Lady Steel
01-27-2013, 05:54 PM

d5hxVk9XdUE

Kanata-Steeler
01-28-2013, 11:08 AM
Cowher was rough-around-the-edges, but atleast Cowher was NOT a "sore-loser", and when he was, he focused that anger back onto his own players, as he should've, because "they" lost. - and that's ok, that's what a coach is for, (most times).

But cry-baby Jim Harbaugh ?, that is a different story.

Baby Hardbutt s a "douche-bag", (if you wanna call him that?), 'cause he is GOING to be the next worst 'sore-loser"/"cry-baby" in ALL the NFL,
and yes, even much worse than Bellicheat is.

...Just watch....
:)

mikegrimey
01-28-2013, 05:06 PM
Has he been a sore loser before? I don't recall him indulging in any of the antics his brother does...