PDA

View Full Version : Steelers fan in Ohio

kent
01-27-2013, 07:31 PM
Just noticed this thread. I've been on here for a few months now though and can't say how much I enjoy this site from the conversations all the way to the arcade games. A little about me, I'm a senior at Kent State and have played football my whole life up until this season. Life long Steelers fan. I take some heat from it since I live in Browns country but I can't help that my father raised me right haha.

harrison'samonster
01-27-2013, 07:37 PM
Been a long time since I've been at Kent. I graduated in 06 and was there when Cribbs was QB. It's definitely weird living closer to Browns territory. I grew up in South East Ohio so watching Steelers/Browns games with mostly Browns fans at Kent was a culture shock.

Good luck in your last year.

Bayz101
01-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Mansfield, Ohio here.

Glad you like the site! Hope you stick around.

Steelstoned1972
04-18-2013, 08:57 PM
Born and raised in or around the Hall of city , Canton , Ohio. Became a Steeler fan by accident. My dad a big Brown fan proposed a bet to this 8 year old kid that the Rams would beat the Steelers...I didn't know much about the Steelers or football for that matter but I knew I liked betting against my dad so I accepted his bet and was a Steeler fan ever since ...all because they made me a buck lol !

KySteeler425
05-18-2013, 05:13 PM
i have the same problem a lifelong steelers fan that lives in bengals territory and heckled ever day but staying strong