PDA

View Full Version : skip bayless

momper
08-17-2006, 03:16 PM
Well, I was watching 1st and 10 and the topic of the steelers repeating came up. Woody and Skip both agreed that the Steelers would not repeat and Skip had the nerve to say that the Steelers might not even make the playoffs. He called the Steelers' Super Bowl run the biggest magic carpet ride in history.

After all of this trash talking, his final words are:

"Chris Hope and Deshea Townsend are big losses for that secondary."

The guy is a moron, agreed?

BlackNGold203
08-17-2006, 03:18 PM
Biggest tool in the media...hands down...

I ignore him...

:cool: :cool:

klick81
08-17-2006, 03:19 PM
This was established long ago. He is a waste of human flesh. That is all.

stlrtruck
08-17-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm sorry who is he?

Seriously, it goes back to the concept that we are not the media favorites. Our franchise has a storied past, and only those who embrace it (aka Steelers Nation) truly understand it!!!!!

Midnightwriter07
08-17-2006, 03:41 PM
Yeah agreed, it is one thing for a person like me or someone here on the board to mess up something like that, though doesnt happen too often that i have read with this forum.. most people know there stuff.... BUT..

For someone to not even know what they speak and is thier profession is really mind-boggling to me.

Cant stand him and that is why i dont watch First and 10. I like Woody, but bayless is a joke

Haiku_Dirtt
08-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Mannequins.

steelcity984
08-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Everyone knows the Steelers would've gone at least 13-3 had Ben not gotten hurt so it doesn't matter what he says. But someone should email him and tell him DeShea Townsend is kind of still a Steeler....

Lefturn
08-17-2006, 04:54 PM
All of those damn nerds seem to be on their knees with baltimore

Elvis
08-17-2006, 05:25 PM
Its kind of like the guy off Pardon the Interuption being on Monday Night Football broadcast.... and him knocking Mike Golic on in the AM on MIKENMIKE show on ESPN2... Mike was nice about what he said about the guy and I believe the guy on MNF is gonna be like the other guy that tried to be funny... GONE!!! Say what ya want... John Madden and Al are the 2 best in the business right now..
God Bless
Elvis

clevestinks
08-17-2006, 07:29 PM
Skip "Pencil neck geek," Bayless, who needs him anyway

SteelerFanInCA
08-17-2006, 07:34 PM
I see Skip is being is old dumb ass self. Does that guy ever have anything positive to say? What a dickhead.

Steelersfan4life0655
08-17-2006, 08:03 PM
who even listens to that dumbass, i watch him every day and its the same thing....negativity....negativity......that guy is always bashing the steelers when ever they are thrown into a conversation.....never anything good to say.....

"NobodyBelievedInUsButUs"
08-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Well, I was watching 1st and 10 and the topic of the steelers repeating came up. Woody and Skip both agreed that the Steelers would not repeat and Skip had the nerve to say that the Steelers might not even make the playoffs. He called the Steelers' Super Bowl run the biggest magic carpet ride in history.

After all of this trash talking, his final words are:

"Chris Hope and Deshea Townsend are big losses for that secondary."

The guy is a moron, agreed?

haha I did watch that! Haha, what a moron, he thinks he knows everything about everything and he doesn't. Hes a doosh (sp). I am glad I am not the only one that caught that haha!

Steel Pit
08-18-2006, 05:11 AM
Skip "Pencil neck geek," Bayless, who needs him anyway

Whining Skip "I look like Maury Povich" Bayless. He and his sidekick are horrible NFL Forcasters. I hate both of them. I've banned Cold Pizza from my life simply because of those 2 freaking morons.

Buzz05
08-18-2006, 08:33 AM
I use to watch Cold Pizza when I could, and I still watch PTI and Around the horn. I like what woody says sometimes, Kornheiser and WIlbon are good. Mariotti even though he is from Pitt is a kind of a tool. But by far the worst guy ever is Bayless. He plays favorites with everyone and if your team isnt one of his favorites then he drags them through the mudd. He is unprofessional and should be banned from the city of pitt for fear of a public beating. IMO the best one of those guys is Bob Ryan....very good reporter. Kevin Blackistone is also very well rounded. And Im sorry i cant remember her name right now but the female on Around the Horn is very good as well.

HometownGal
08-18-2006, 08:48 AM
I see Skip is being is old dumb ass self. Does that guy ever have anything positive to say? What a dickhead.

That is an insult to Mr. Happy!! I liken him more to a rectum in dire need of a wipe.

Who gives a hoot what this bumbling idiot thinks? He'll just end up cleaning more egg off of his face this season - his norm. I'd enjoy seeing Peezy invite him on the Steelers next magic carpet ride and drop him head first into the Atlantic.

83-Steelers-43
08-18-2006, 08:52 AM
The only shows my stomach can handle on ESPN are PTI and Mike&Mike. At the same time I don't make it a point to watch them everyday. If they are on, I will watch them. That's about it.

"Sports Beat" with Stan Savern is my favorite show in the Pittsburgh area when dealing with sports. I also watch the "#1 Cochran Sports Showdown" and the "Subway Nightly Sports Call" on KDKA. While both of those shows are hosted by Pompeani the majority of the time, I'm capable of blanking him out and listening to the other local sports analysts; In a perfect world Zappone would take over for Pompeani.

As for Skip Bayless..........the more you talk about the guy, the bigger the smiles get at ESPN studios. The same goes with Woody Paige. Both are complete tools in my book who make asinine comments in order to get people to type up a whole thread pertaining to their comments. I learned a long time ago to simply switch the channel when I see those two windbags yapping back and forth at each other and giving us their "expert" opinions.

X-Terminator
08-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Bayless is just another reason why I avoid ESPN like the plague. Where do they find these chowderheads? I guess now the only prerequisite to work for them is to be a big-mouthed moron with the IQ of a tree slug.

SteelCityMan786
08-18-2006, 12:52 PM
HEY BAYLESS. Look up page 290 of the 2006 Steelers Media Guide. You'll see that DeShea Townsend is the STARTING RIGHT CORNER BACK ON THE DEPTH CHART. Chris Hope went to a team that is a joke. The Steelers are gonna repeat. The Steelers do NOT fail to repeat at least 1 time.

memphissteelergirl
08-18-2006, 12:54 PM
That is an insult to Mr. Happy!! I liken him more to a rectum in dire need of a wipe. D***...now there's a visual for ya!

Who gives a hoot what this bumbling idiot thinks? He'll just end up cleaning more egg off of his face this season - his norm. I'd enjoy seeing Peezy invite him on the Steelers next magic carpet ride and drop him head first into the Atlantic.

Hear, here! :iagree:

Bayless can :jerkit: for all I care!

HometownGal
08-18-2006, 01:04 PM
Bayless can :jerkit: for all I care!

One must have something to jerk - it's obvious that doesn't apply to the subject here. :cool:

Even sharks have taste - they'd probably spit him out like a missile. :busted:

Petesburgh66
08-18-2006, 01:15 PM
What village let this idiot out?

Deshea a loss? That explains everything about this guy. Good thing I don't have to listen to him in Canada.

memphissteelergirl
08-18-2006, 03:30 PM
One must have something to jerk - it's obvious that doesn't apply to the subject here. :cool:

:chuckle: True dat!
Even sharks have taste - they'd probably spit him out like a missile. :busted:

:thmbup: Well said, sister!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-18-2006, 05:13 PM
the show is a joke....Neither of them make sense while arguing their points..