PDA

View Full Version : This SB is proof of Ben's lackluster ability.

Edman
02-03-2013, 08:14 PM
We have Joe Flacco putting on the show of his life.

Yes. THAT Joe Flacco. Yeah, remember him? The same unibrow guy we ragged on all these years?

And here he is playing EVEN BETTER in a SB than Ben can even be bothered to play in THREE. FIRST SUPER BOWL and he's having a fantastic game. Didn't need a lights out Defensive Play. Didn't need a game-winning drive to put another team away. HE'S DOING HIS JOB, and the Rats are sitting comfortable in a Super Bowl and looking like well on their way to a win.

Flacco has surpassed Ben. Joe is the top dog QB of the North and better than Ben until further notice. Ben certainly has a lot to answer for now that Flacco has stepped up.

MACH1
02-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Just what we need another Ben bashing thread. :doh:

Blacksburg Zach
02-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Just what we need another Ben bashing thread. :doh:

You can never have enough of those. We need more Fire Tomlin and Mike Wallace sucks threads too.

Steelers5895
02-03-2013, 08:35 PM

Yes. THAT Joe Flacco. Yeah, remember him? The same unibrow guy we ragged on all these years?

And here he is playing EVEN BETTER in a SB than Ben can even be bothered to play in THREE. FIRST SUPER BOWL and he's having a fantastic game. Didn't need a lights out Defensive Play. Didn't need a game-winning drive to put another team away. HE'S DOING HIS JOB, and the Rats are sitting comfortable in a Super Bowl and looking like well on their way to a win.

Flacco has surpassed Ben. Joe is the top dog QB of the North and better than Ben until further notice. Ben certainly has a lot to answer for now that Flacco has stepped up.

Obsurd

SteelersCanada
02-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Oh, you mean the same Joe Flacco that lead his team to -17 points in the third quarter and the inability to make big plays when he has to?

You need to just shut the fuck up and stop hating on Roethlisberger because you look like such a twat. I'm just sayin'.

And I even understand I'm probably going to get banned for this, but someone had to say it.

kent
02-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Somebody's had a bit too much of the super bowl party beverages.

pittpete
02-03-2013, 09:13 PM
http://www.angryblacklady.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ABL-how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

lloydwoodson
02-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Oh, you mean the same Joe Flacco that lead his team to -17 points in the third quarter and the inability to make big plays when he has to?

You need to just shut the fuck up and stop hating on Roethlisberger because you look like such a twat. I'm just sayin'.

And I even understand I'm probably going to get banned for this, but someone had to say it.

No he is talking about the Joe Flacco who has 18 tds vs only 2 ints in his last 3 postseasons. He is talking about the Joe Flacco who has never missed the playoffs. You are thinking of someone other than Joe Flacco because Edman is right... Joe Flacco is the best qb in the AFC North. Joe Flacco got MVP first time out while Roethlisberger is 0 for 3.

Congrats to Flacco for taking the 17th ranked defense to the Superbowl... Roethlisberger has never made the playoffs without a top 10 defense.

harrison'samonster
02-03-2013, 09:58 PM
I'll give it to Flacco, he's had a great run in these playoffs. But that has nothing to do with Ben. He's still the QB I want throwing for the Steelers. We win or lose with him, and it's been a lot more wins, 2 of them SB's.

MasterOfPuppets
02-03-2013, 10:02 PM

guess you shoulda waited till the end of the game before polishing joes nob...here's what he did need ...a 108 yd kick return... the 49er's to leave jones get 10 yds behind them for an easy 56 yd td .....he needed boldin to run under a ball that he just threw up for grabs to avoid a sack....

Bayz101
02-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Your Ben hate is so fucking annoying. Every thread you've made in the past two months has been bitching about Ben. I'm locking every thread you make about him starting now.

If you want to bitch and moan about him, please keep it one of the seven threads you've made about him already.

Thank you.