PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to Ravens fans

Quackjack
02-03-2013, 09:56 PM
It took until their end, but this Ravens squad got it done.

Congrats-u-fucking-lations.

Take your rings Ray Lewis and get the outta my face. Congrats Ed Reed, Ray Rice and Flacco.

Steelers Nation will be back for you Rats next year...

We'll be back...

JeromeBetties63
02-03-2013, 09:57 PM

Take your rings Ray Lewis and get the outta my face. Congrats Ed Reed, Ray Rice and Flacco.

We'll be back...

This should put an end to the ridiculous Ratbird fan claim that they never get the calls....one can always hope. :banging:

TRH
02-03-2013, 10:00 PM
congrats to the Ravens. I was actually pulling for them to win this game.
Definitely like John better than Jim. I'm getting sick and tired of watching Jim Harbaugh's slobbering baby antics on the sidelines.

The Curtain's Crusader
02-03-2013, 10:11 PM
I'll definitely congratulate them for getting it done. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. They were nowhere near a SB winning team the second half of the season, but turned it on when it mattered.

ZoneBlitzer
02-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Not a very sporting congrats there I'd say. Congrats any Ravens who is strangely over here reading this. You almost blew it but you pulled it off!

Bayz101
02-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Whining and crying like a baby surely won't get you made fun of and ragged on by Ravens fans that will SURELY arrive here once they've celebrated a little to, um, rag and make fun of you for whining and crying like a baby. :chuckle:

Just kidding. All I have to say is congratulations Ravens fans. Well deserved.

You'll be in our rear-view mirror on the way to the Super Bowl next year. I hope. :chuckle:

harrison'samonster
02-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Congratulations to the Ravens and their fans, you've got Monday off but then next season begins. We'll see you soon.

BleedPurple
02-03-2013, 10:57 PM

We'll be back...

Great post, will be another great battle next year.

charlesk
02-03-2013, 11:03 PM
That's a bit of a backhanded compliment but the Ravens fanbase does appreciate it. I will say the one thing that would have made this season perfect would have been a sweep of our hated rivals in Pittsburgh. No one can say the Ravens didn't earn this. A rough end to the season, horrible injury problems and the defeat of the two best qbs in our generation in their home stadiums and beating a very young and talented team in a tough game feels damn good. However it will be very very tough for the Ravens to repeat next year (I think the Ravens make the playoffs easily but back to the SB is probably not happening).

GMU Steeler
02-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Congrats. Enjoy the bulleye's target.

tony hipchest
02-03-2013, 11:29 PM
as much as i hate them, the ravens certainly earned and deserve the championship they went out and won. the refs didnt give them anything, they didnt luck out, they faught and beat quality opponents every step of the way.

NSMaster56
02-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Way to go out on top Baltimore.

Even if this is your 'last hurrah', may it be the loudest hurrah for your fair city.

CTSxViper
02-03-2013, 11:35 PM

We'll be back...

Bring it on..... We'll be ready for you and waiting! :applaudit:

Buddha Bus
02-03-2013, 11:36 PM
as much as i hate them, the ravens certainly earned and deserve the championship they went out and won. the refs didnt give them anything, they didnt luck out, they faught and beat quality opponents every step of the way.

Yup. Now I have to go smash myself in the head with a baseball bat for agreeing with you. :chuckle:

Congrats, Ratties! Your team earned it and is forcing me to admit things that previously only lethal firearms pointed at my head could make me admit.

CTSxViper
02-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Yup. Now I have to go smash myself in the head with a baseball bat for agreeing with you. :chuckle:

Congrats, Ratties! Your team earned it and is forcing me to admit things that previously only lethal firearms pointed at my head could make me admit.

LOL.... Good luck later this year.....

Buddha Bus
02-03-2013, 11:42 PM
LOL.... Good luck later this year.....

Same to you. :drink:

SteelersCanada
02-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Gotta hand it to them. In the end, they ultimately held on.

Kidding. In all seriousness, congratulations Baltimore Ravens and their fans.

CTSxViper
02-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Thank you very much!!!

RavenStompers
02-03-2013, 11:57 PM
Bring it on..... We'll be ready for you and waiting! :applaudit:

RAY LEWIS SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR DOUBLE MURDER:rofl:

Lady Steel
02-04-2013, 12:07 AM
http://moesucks.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/i-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth.gif

CTSxViper
02-04-2013, 12:17 AM
RAY LEWIS SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR DOUBLE MURDER:rofl:

And your QB is a rapist.... LOL RAVENS WON & RAY IS ONE OF THE BEST! But guess what, come later this year, without Ray you will continue to struggle against us. Remember these words.. And Thank God for the Win!!! :applaudit:

CTSxViper
02-04-2013, 12:19 AM
http://moesucks.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/i-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth.gif

I know it hard to stomach that your team fell flat and we went all the way.... Your hatred all year did not stop us. Keep it coming. All the hatred and skeptics were proved wrong. Enjoy the vomit in your mouth! :rofl:

CTSxViper
02-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Again to all the sincere comments, thank you very much. And a sincere good luck next year. To all the haters, you make it enjoyable for me to come in here and give it right back to you. Hey it's an NFL forum! :)

Lady Steel
02-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Like we give a crap what you do.

CTSxViper
02-04-2013, 12:29 AM

Aww Ravens hater.... What a sour, sore losing piece of work. You personally deserve the shit season you had. Not all fans are like you. But you are totally classless and I can't wait to hear your spew later this year.

CTSxViper
02-04-2013, 12:30 AM

And hey I am in PA too.. Enjoy the Ravens win neighbor!!! :rofl:

Lady Steel
02-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Aww Ravens hater.... What a sour, sore losing piece of work. You personally deserve the shit season you had. Not all fans are like you. But you are totally classless and I can't wait to hear your spew later this year.

Classless Ravens fans like you are the reason I don't like you. You're just too dumb to get it and continue to make a fool of yourself. Yes, we are laughing AT you.

The Curtain's Crusader
02-04-2013, 12:35 AM

And what a sour, sore-winning piece of work you guys are. Why is it the night you guys win the SB you're over here posting in a Steelers forum? At least our "classless" members keep it on their own board.

lloydwoodson
02-04-2013, 12:37 AM

You should probably keep track of the scores of the games before you go around deciding who the good and bad fans are.

I am a classless person. I recognize this trait in myself and am quick to identify it in others. I immediately recognize that you have no class whatsoever and swearing at a woman on a forum is a dead giveaway.

On behalf of the innumerable classy Steelers fans that are better people than I and therefore would abstain from delivering the following message...

http://i50.tinypic.com/29y1qth.png