PDA

View Full Version : sympathy about Woodley

htinmass
02-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Hey I'd just like to offer my condolences to all Steeler fans about the death of Lamar Woodley.

Well I can only assume he has passed away.

After all, last year he said "Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens will never win another Super Bowl during my lifetime."

So again...my condolences.

Bayz101
02-07-2013, 08:28 PM
I didn't recall you beating US to get to the Super Bowl, and that's what Woodley said.

steelax04
02-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Welcome to three days ago, douche... http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=96379

Lady Steel
02-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Been there, done this. In before the lock. :laughing:

aa14
02-08-2013, 11:49 AM
The Ravens had a big part in making the Steelers watch the Ravens make their trip to the SB on TV. If the Ravens hadn't scored that huge victory in the 1st meeting and assuming we still lost to the Bengals in wk17... the Steelers would have been in the dance! The fact is Baltimore did what it had to do and part of it was making sure the Steelers had no shot at the lombardi. It was a GREAT SUCCESS!!! :tt:

steelerchad
02-08-2013, 02:19 PM
The Ravens had a big part in making the Steelers watch the Ravens make their trip to the SB on TV. If the Ravens hadn't scored that huge victory in the 1st meeting and assuming we still lost to the Bengals in wk17... the Steelers would have been in the dance! The fact is Baltimore did what it had to do and part of it was making sure the Steelers had no shot at the lombardi. It was a GREAT SUCCESS!!! :tt:

Sorry fellas, Ravens are winning by 20 and it will be ugly. It puts a huge damper on your playoff chances and we sweep you for the 2nd year in a row.:tt02:

Notice you disappeared shortly after saying this on 11/30 and didn't come back till 7 weeks later after you beat Denver on a miracle. Why don't you try disappearing again.