PDA

View Full Version : Taingate in the rain?

Ntrikit
08-18-2006, 05:00 PM
With the way it looks now, it's gunna rain all day tomorrow. How do ya'll tailgate in the rain? We were planning on deep frying a turkey...but hot turkey fryers and rain don't get along. What are your plans?

Stlrs4Life
08-18-2006, 06:42 PM
We are lucky enough to be under the bridge in our lot, but last season vs Miami it wass a monsoon! We also deep fry a turkey each year, but as little closer to Thanksgiving. I would bring it with you, and if it looks like rain, you just don't fry it. Unless you have a way to shield it from the rain.

83-Steelers-43
08-18-2006, 06:47 PM
We actually bring a full size replica of Arizona's new stadium, it's pretty sweet.......:bouncy:

Ntrikit
08-18-2006, 06:59 PM
We are lucky enough to be under the bridge in our lot, but last season vs Miami it wass a monsoon! We also deep fry a turkey each year, but as little closer to Thanksgiving. I would bring it with you, and if it looks like rain, you just don't fry it. Unless you have a way to shield it from the rain.

I was at that Miami game. I remember we all had to stand in the vendor area in Heinz Field for HOURS before they left us into our seats. The lightning was pretty bad. That was preseason, too.

BlackNGold203
08-18-2006, 07:33 PM
We actually bring a full size replica of Arizona's new stadium, it's pretty sweet.......:bouncy:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Ntrikit
08-18-2006, 08:54 PM
How do you get a spot under the bridge?

83-Steelers-43
08-19-2006, 06:43 AM

Well.....I would have to believe the first steps are.......

First you have to lose your job. That's key.

Then you have to lose your wife and kids. This normally follows after losing your job.

Finally, you have to become an alcoholic. This is inevitable after the above two are completed.

BlackNGold203
08-19-2006, 07:46 AM
Well.....I would have to believe the first steps are.......

First you have to lose your job. That's key.

Then you have to lose your wife and kids. This normally follows after losing your job.

Finally, you have to become an alcoholic. This is inevitable after the above two are completed.

83...I'm surprised at you!!!!

I know that at least a few bridge dwellers dont drink!!!!

Crack??...well sure....but no booze!!!

God 83...you are SOOOO sterotypical....

:sofunny: :sofunny:

Ntrikit
08-19-2006, 11:14 AM
Thanks guys! Very helpful!

83-Steelers-43
08-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Thanks guys! Very helpful!

Just a little humor. It's been a long offseason. :smile:

Ntrikit
08-19-2006, 12:17 PM
So.....is it possible for us to land a tailgate spot under some sort of shelter?

MyCuz64Furness
08-19-2006, 12:17 PM

from what I understand it is a reserved lot :dang:

Stlrs4Life
08-19-2006, 12:51 PM

My friends have the season parking pass in lot Blue 7F and it runs under the bridge. It's the lots that are along the Clark Bar side.

Stlrs4Life
08-19-2006, 12:54 PM
from what I understand it is a reserved lot :dang:

You can ask the parking attendant if they have any open spots in those reserved lots. They may have a few openings being that this is a preseason game. Get there as early as you can though.