PDA

View Full Version : Let's just stick with Mendenhall.

BlaZeQuietly
02-12-2013, 01:00 PM
I've recently had a change in heart. I think we may as well give a healthy Mendenhall one more chance. We've got a lot to take care of before the 2013 season begins so maybe wasting a number 1 pick on a half back would be a waste. Mendenhall did have a couple of good seasons before he got sidetracked by injuries and other problems. He should be healthy this coming season so let's throw him back out there and hope he has a come back season. I know I'm doing a complete 180 on this. After all though Mende kicks ass in madden.:applaudit:

The_Joker
02-12-2013, 01:01 PM
I've recently had a change in heart. I think we may as well give a healthy Mendenhall one more chance. We've got a lot to take care of before the 2013 season begins so maybe wasting a number 1 pick on a half back would be a waste. Mendenhall did have a couple of good seasons before he got sidetracked by injuries and other problems. He should be healthy this coming season so let's throw him back out there and hope he has a come back season. I know I'm doing a complete 180 on this. After all though Mende kicks ass in madden.:applaudit:

Jesus christ... gimme a few facts WHY we should keep him, not LOLJOHNMADDEN

BlaZeQuietly
02-12-2013, 01:07 PM
in 09 and 10 he rushed for a total of 2,381 yards and had 21 touchdowns, in 2009 he averaged 4.6 yards per carry, not mind blowing numbers but if he could return to that form (hes only 25) than he might end up just as good or better than someone we pick up in the draft. I don't really think much of him but I do think we have much much more important things to fix. Mainly our offensive line which would help both mende and ben.

VaDave
02-12-2013, 01:11 PM
It's common knowledge we will have problems with cap space this year. Mendy is going ot get an offer outthere we can't match or would want to match. As we often do, in these cases, we will make a half hearted attempt to sign him, but little more.

aa14
02-12-2013, 01:28 PM
I hope you guys keep him. :tt:

SteelersCanada
02-12-2013, 01:49 PM
I hope you guys keep him. :tt:

Keep your bullshit in the NFL thread, please. If you're not going to post something constructive or of any use - don't post. Thanks.

Steelers>NFL
02-12-2013, 02:29 PM
I say let Mendy walk. As the saying goes, RB are a dime a dozen. Should be able to find replacement.
Even if they have to spend a little money, which right now they do not have. Or just get the best dam RB available in the draft - round 2 or 3.
If he and Wallace walk and sign elswhere, don't the Steelers recieve comp picks next year for both? If so, then it is not a bad thing.

harrison'samonster
02-12-2013, 02:33 PM
right now I have no expectations for the Steelers to keep or get rid of anybody. I know there's a lot of talk going on about this and that, but I have faith that the FO will do what's best for the team. They won't only be thinking about the next year, but also long term. I think Mendenhall might be the best choice, but we'll see what the team does.

fer522
02-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Say no to Happy feet!!!!!

sloppyjoe
02-12-2013, 03:08 PM
i want him gone. no heart, no head

WokeUpWithaWoodley
02-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Our best option going into the season, teams won't give him a nice contract, we should to be able to retain him for cheaper than most people think.

OX1947
02-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Our best option going into the season, teams won't give him a nice contract, we should to be able to retain him for cheaper than most people think.

Cost isnt the issue with him. It's his brain.

WokeUpWithaWoodley
02-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Cost isnt the issue with him. It's his brain.

Actually is a very smart guy.

FrancoLambert
02-12-2013, 05:00 PM
If we can keep him for a good price we should.

Skill-wise, he's our best overall back. He can be dangerous. Not so for Dwyer and Redman.

Head and personality issues are there but I'd still like to see him get one more shot with us.

OX1947
02-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Actually is a very smart guy.

So was Ted Kaczynski.

WVABE
02-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Maybe he needs to visit Ricky Williams tent down in Oz to find himself.

Riddle_Of_Steel
02-12-2013, 06:47 PM
So was Ted Kaczynski.

Ted Kaczynski was a killer. All Mendenhall did was not show up for a game in which he was singled out for an offense that the other four guys were just as guilty of, and he made some controversial comments that were not well-received by the largely conservative Steelers' fanbase.

His comments were purely political and have nothing to do with his performance on the field or his head. I think Tomlin unfairly singled him out and used him to make an example about the fumbling thing. I would be annoyed with my employer too, if they only punished me for something that the other guys they chose to promote over me were guilty of as well. That is called a double-standard.

I think if you really want to evaluate Mendy's head and his level of committment to the team-- you should think about the fact that he rushed back in 11 months from an injury and rehab that is normally 18 months. He is only 25 and as he started to get healthy, showed that he is still productive.

Galax Steeler
02-12-2013, 08:05 PM
What about his fumbles in critical time of the games. What about his fumble in the super bowl against Green Bay when we had the momentum. What about his absence from the Chargers game when he didn't show. I just don't see keeping him around any longer. I think as far as a fist round pick on a running back there is none to be had.

surcalifero
02-12-2013, 09:08 PM
With the change of blocking scheme from the OL, the Steelers decided to grab Bicknell with the intention of not having Mendenhall come back. A faster and speedy running back is what the steelers need.

pittpete
02-12-2013, 10:11 PM
Wow as I was driving around at work today I was thinking of possible Steelers RB's for the upcoming year.
They were talking about Danny Woodhead or possibly Bradshaw going to the Jets.
I thought, would it really be that bad to have Mendy back?
Then I said wow the Steelers attitude really changes with players like Mendy and Wallace.
I'd rather give S. Greene a shot if possible.
Could we catch lightening in a bottle again from the Jets like with Farrior?

steeltheone
02-12-2013, 10:13 PM
To be honest i don't think Tomlin likes Mendy....But what else do we have?

kan_t
02-12-2013, 10:27 PM
If the Steelers change to zone blocking scheme, I think he's the best fit on the market.

TRH
02-13-2013, 12:59 PM
uh...........

NO.

sloppyjoe
02-13-2013, 04:38 PM
Ted Kaczynski was a killer. All Mendenhall did was not show up for a game in which he was singled out for an offense that the other four guys were just as guilty of, and he made some controversial comments that were not well-received by the largely conservative Steelers' fanbase.

His comments were purely political and have nothing to do with his performance on the field or his head. I think Tomlin unfairly singled him out and used him to make an example about the fumbling thing. I would be annoyed with my employer too, if they only punished me for something that the other guys they chose to promote over me were guilty of as well. That is called a double-standard.

I think if you really want to evaluate Mendy's head and his level of committment to the team-- you should think about the fact that he rushed back in 11 months from an injury and rehab that is normally 18 months. He is only 25 and as he started to get healthy, showed that he is still productive.

he rushed back because it was his contract year, not because he was committed to the team

Buddha Bus
02-13-2013, 04:40 PM
he rushed back because it was his contract year, not because he was committed to the team

I have to agree. He was so committed to the team that when he was benched for fumbling and not producing, he didn't bother to show up for the next game at all. Let's not fool ourselves here.

FrancoLambert
02-13-2013, 05:48 PM
Wow as I was driving around at work today I was thinking of possible Steelers RB's for the upcoming year.
They were talking about Danny Woodhead or possibly Bradshaw going to the Jets.
I thought, would it really be that bad to have Mendy back?
Then I said wow the Steelers attitude really changes with players like Mendy and Wallace.
I'd rather give S. Greene a shot if possible.
Could we catch lightening in a bottle again from the Jets like with Farrior?

Shonn Greene = Jonathan Dwyer + more mileage.

Woodhead's a gimmick back, not a lead back.

Riddle_Of_Steel
02-13-2013, 06:01 PM
I have to agree. He was so committed to the team that when he was benched for fumbling and not producing, he didn't bother to show up for the next game at all. Let's not fool ourselves here.

I still don't think you can glean much from that not showing up for the SD game.

He rushed his recovery to be there for the team (you can debate his motives, but without more info-- all you and I can do is make assumptions), only to be singled out for an offense that was by no means unique. It isn't like Mendy was dogging it in any of his previous seasons-- we always got a good effort from him.

Would be different if he were the only one who fumbled in that game, but he was only the 4th Steelers player to put the rock on the ground in that game. For Tomlin to single him out, and in the end, hurt the team by benching our best option at RB, was one of the few moves Tomlin has made since taking over that I will label as "stupid". It looks an awful lot like a double-standard or total hypocrisy.

Whoever pointed out that it seems like Tomlin just does not like Mendy, is absolutely correct I am thinking.

Granted, a no-show is not the correct way to handle that, but I can't really blame him for his reaction.

WokeUpWithaWoodley
02-13-2013, 07:13 PM
For those who think mendenhall fumbles a lot here's a stat.

"So far through five seasons Mendenhall has fumbled the ball nine times and lost seven of those fumbles. That means he fumbles about every 105 times he touches the ball. For a better perspective that number is better than Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, Marshawn Lynch, and Jamaal Charles.”

http://steelblitz.com/is-rashard-mendenhall-still-an-option-for-the-steelers/2646/2013/02/13

Also another tid bit from this that article

"During Dwyer’s early college career he was a quick power back, but he is about 15-20 pounds heavier now. If the Steelers want a runner that can get to the edge they may have their guy in Dwyer. It will just require Dwyer to drop some weight and get back to sprinting. Dwyer was a All-State sprinter in high school he ran a 10.81 in the 100 meter dash, the second best time in the state of Georgia."

Galax Steeler
02-13-2013, 07:20 PM
For those who think mendenhall fumbles a lot here's a stat.

"So far through five seasons Mendenhall has fumbled the ball nine times and lost seven of those fumbles. That means he fumbles about every 105 times he touches the ball. For a better perspective that number is better than Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, Marshawn Lynch, and Jamaal Charles.”

http://steelblitz.com/is-rashard-mendenhall-still-an-option-for-the-steelers/2646/2013/02/13

Also another tid bit from this that article

"During Dwyer’s early college career he was a quick power back, but he is about 15-20 pounds heavier now. If the Steelers want a runner that can get to the edge they may have their guy in Dwyer. It will just require Dwyer to drop some weight and get back to sprinting. Dwyer was a All-State sprinter in high school he ran a 10.81 in the 100 meter dash, the second best time in the state of Georgia."

I can agree with this somewhat but it kills me to watch him dance in the backfield looking for and opening. I would love to see his stats on loss yardage it would probably be mind boggling. I just think we need a more productive back then what we got. I was probably one of the biggest Mendy fans they were when we drafted him but I don't feel that way anymore.

Justp94
02-13-2013, 07:48 PM

Agreed, Mendenhall is going to be 26 this upcoming season. He's still young and has a lot of talent and fits the Steelers run game well. His value has dropped which makes him re-signing even more of a bargain.

aa14
02-13-2013, 08:23 PM
Keep your bullshit in the NFL thread, please. If you're not going to post something constructive or of any use - don't post. Thanks.

I am sorry you didn't understand my succinct point but you don't have to get angry and tell me to leave. Ignore my posts. You seem to follow me around and bitch about everything I say. You're doing more to hijack a thread by spewing that garbage than what I said. What I said was innocuous and not meant to cause offense. Maybe read into what I said a little more and you might come up with something such as:

"This Ravens fan wants the Steelers to keep Mendy. Why would he? Probably because he doesn't think Mendy is the best choice going forward. "

Maybe there wasn't a lot of substance and argumentation for my feeling this way but for you to bite my head off such a petty reason is sad. I gave my opinion and it's more than what you replied with. Maybe you should be the one who takes a hike. You know, cool off for a bit. :drink:

SteelersCanada
02-13-2013, 08:27 PM
I am sorry you didn't understand my succinct point but you don't have to get angry and tell me to leave. Ignore my posts. You seem to follow me around and bitch about everything I say. You're doing more to hijack a thread by spewing that garbage than what I said. Maybe read into what I said a little more and you might come up with something such as:

"This Ravens fan wants the Steelers to keep Mendy. Why would he? Probably because he doesn't think Mendy is the best choice going forward. "

Maybe there wasn't a lot of substance and argumentation for my feeling this way but for you to bite my head such a petty reason is sad. I gave my opinion and it's more than what you replied with. Maybe you should be the one who takes a hike. You know, cool off for a bit. :drink:

Oh I'm sorry for calling out a Ravens fan who thinks that posting in a Steelers forum that the Steelers should go on with a Running Back that isn't the best option for the team. You're right, I was offside for doing so.

Maybe I just don't like the Ravens and their shithead fans. Post constructively or don't post. If you're going to say stupid things (i.e, I hope the Steelers keep a RB that isn't good for their team) then don't post.

I wouldn't waste my time following you around but you seem to post ignorant and stupid bullshit in most threads which is unfortunate.

Anyway, I think there's better options for us at RB even with a ZBS implemented. Look for guys like Lattimore or Taylor to be drafted as they're both one-cut style 'Backs that can hit the lanes that would (hopefully) be open.

aa14
02-13-2013, 08:30 PM
Maybe I just don't like the Ravens and their shithead fans.

That is your problem, not mine. I love Steeler fans and love conversing with them. I'm not going to let one hot-head ruin my time here. If I were you I'd save yourself the trouble and ignore my posts going forward. See what you're doing to this thread? Next time you have a problem with me just take it to a PM, I'll be happy to address your concerns there. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Galax Steeler
02-13-2013, 08:34 PM
:popcorn:

SteelersCanada
02-13-2013, 08:35 PM
That is your problem, not mine. I love Steeler fans and love conversing with them. I'm not going to let one hot-head ruin my time here. If I were you I'd save yourself the trouble and ignore my posts going forward. See what you're doing to this thread? Next time you have a problem with me just take it to a PM, I'll be happy to address your concerns there. Thanks. :thumbsup:

:toofunny:

Alright, buddy. Take it easy.

tony hipchest
02-13-2013, 08:38 PM
ive seen alot of shit talking opponents fans come to this forum, blast people, flame, act rude and crass.

aa14's comment was as tame as it gets.

i get that some fans dont like the mere presense of opponents fans on our forum, but the board, its admin, and moderators encourage it.

if someones being a dick or stepping out of line (or violating the COC), we will take care of it, regardless of team affiliation.

carry on...

SteelersCanada
02-13-2013, 11:28 PM
Hey, aa14, I'd appreciate you not PM'ing me spam. Thanks man. :drink:

Anyway, I'm done with that guy. So, out of all the possible prospects (Mendenhall included here) I honestly think that we're looking for someone like Lattimore that's capable of making that one-cut and juke that is required in a ZBS. Anything would be an upgrade over what we have now, honestly. Dwyer and Redman aren't cutting it and, if a reasonable deal could be reached with Mendenhall, then he should compete for a spot in Latrobe with a couple of rookies. Make him earn his spot.

nikstar
02-14-2013, 12:09 AM
Keep him for cheap. Someone mentioned earlier a better zone blocking scheme and the improved O-line talent should hopefully help open some holes on the front lines. A backfield of Mendy, Dwyer, Redman doesn't sound half bad to me. I'd prefer to get a Ryan Mathews like guy out of the draft then run with the 3 above, and I really wish I could include Rainey on the list, curse his damn stupidity.

Mendy is the best option currently on the roster, and I hope the Steelers decide to keep him for cheap and let him avenge his fumble in the Green Bay SuperBowl.

ricardisimo
02-14-2013, 12:43 AM
I still don't think you can glean much from that not showing up for the SD game.

He rushed his recovery to be there for the team (you can debate his motives, but without more info-- all you and I can do is make assumptions), only to be singled out for an offense that was by no means unique. It isn't like Mendy was dogging it in any of his previous seasons-- we always got a good effort from him.

Would be different if he were the only one who fumbled in that game, but he was only the 4th Steelers player to put the rock on the ground in that game. For Tomlin to single him out, and in the end, hurt the team by benching our best option at RB, was one of the few moves Tomlin has made since taking over that I will label as "stupid". It looks an awful lot like a double-standard or total hypocrisy.

Whoever pointed out that it seems like Tomlin just does not like Mendy, is absolutely correct I am thinking.

Granted, a no-show is not the correct way to handle that, but I can't really blame him for his reaction.
Not to mention that if anyone deserved a benching this season it was Wallace. Instead a guy who risked his health to come back early (for whatever his reasons) got benched. I'd be pissed.

kent
02-14-2013, 12:46 AM
He's still "young" but not in Rb terms. If he comes back, I guarantee another injury. Im not saying he isnt talented but hes not that feature back that you could risk money on. The average RB lifespan in the NFL is 2.6 years. He had his decent years but I dont see him contributing consistently again. As stated before, running backs aren't hard to find (silly to say considering our lack of production the last few years). Id let him walk and wish him luck and focus our attention on a young guy in the mid rounds.

tony hipchest
02-14-2013, 01:05 AM
BRING BACK GARY RUSSELL!

beast!

the next jerome.... :coffee:

LVSteelersfan
02-14-2013, 01:42 AM
Why don't we keep Big Snack for goal line duty. The next Fridge.

Galax Steeler
02-14-2013, 04:27 AM
Why don't we just draft us a good one this year in the draft?

Buddha Bus
02-14-2013, 04:54 AM

I'm not arguing that he didn't have a right to be pissed. He did, but that doesn't excuse him not showing up for a game. A practice maybe, but not a regular season game.

I just wanted to point out that he isn't a team player or committed to the Steelers by pulling stunts like that. He should have handled it better and addressed it with Tomlin personally or in some other constructive way.

I do agree with the poster that stated they think Tomlin doesn't like him for whatever reason. He has come down hard on Mendy several times when others deserved it more.

MeanGee2047
02-14-2013, 09:02 AM
Time for Mendy to hit the bricks...Steelers can draft a running back in the third round....

VaDave
02-14-2013, 09:34 AM
BRING BACK GARY RUSSELL!

beast!

the next jerome.... :coffee:

Not to change the subject, but what I want to know is how they came to the conclusion that Russell was the best kickoff return man on the team in '08???

tony hipchest
02-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Not to change the subject, but what I want to know is how they came to the conclusion that Russell was the best kickoff return man on the team in '08???good question. didnt we have FB carey Davis returning kicks as well? Hell, we had James Harrison and Retofsky long snapping, and a beer guy and ticket scalper punting and place kicking. Special teams were really FUBAR there for a few years despite winning the SB.

steelfury02
02-14-2013, 10:32 AM
Not to change the subject, but what I want to know is how they came to the conclusion that Russell was the best kickoff return man on the team in '08???

I thought I remember we consistently at least got it to the 25-30 that season - could be wrong about average starting position - I thought I remember thinking - hey, at least we aren't starting at <10 - thought field position was fairly good that season - please correct me if I'm wrong

But yea, in general - that type of personnel for that was strange - thought I remember it being because it was a chance at "no liability" - which, is kinda sad - ah well

Fire Arians
02-14-2013, 10:47 PM
I'd say give mendy another shot. with his crappy performance last year, other teams won't break the bank for him.

If we can get him to sign for a reasonable price, i'd say go for it, he's still our best back. In a zone blocking scheme and a full offseason to work with todd haley, i think it will be good for him. That and now he's fully healed from his knee injury

SteelerJay
02-16-2013, 08:24 AM
what about Ben's ints? You conveniently forget those?

Galax Steeler
02-16-2013, 08:27 AM
what about Ben's ints? You conveniently forget those?

A running back already has the ball in his hand and should be able to hold on to the ball. A quarterback has more of a chance for a turnover. You can't compare apples to oranges.

rpbncb
02-16-2013, 11:34 AM
no no no!!!! Mendy SUCKS !!!

TheVet
02-16-2013, 08:56 PM
No more chances for Mendy. It's not just the disappointments on the field, it's the poor attitude off the field. We need team players with positive attitudes who want to be here, who want to step up and produce.

We've seen his attitude while he was being overpaid, and he'd only be back here if he came cheaply. What would his attitude be like in that scenario?

Remove the problem before it grows even worse.

BlaZeQuietly
02-19-2013, 12:45 AM
Yes Mende has disappointed us all over and over again, but what better option do we have? I mean if we seriously picked up Shonn Greene that would be great, but he would cost us more than mende and last i checked we cant even afford to sign anyone. Sorry I've been gone lately I've been getting ready for my big year! I've been hitting the weight room and getting in shape for the season! I've got my fast ball dialed up to 88 mph and still improving if I don't get advanced to triple a this year I'm done and I will give up on my lifelong dream, I'm 24, suffered 3 major injuries since I was 18, but healthy as a horse now. You people might be watching me on espn by the end of the year! I'm so excited to get back on the field, I figure if my fastball can hits 90 by the time april rolls around I might really have a chance. So sorry I won't be around much for you all to rip on, lol.

lloydwoodson
02-19-2013, 01:20 AM
A running back already has the ball in his hand and should be able to hold on to the ball. A quarterback has more of a chance for a turnover. You can't compare apples to oranges.

Mendenhall fumbled on 1.04% of his career carries.

Bettis fumbled on 1.17% of his career carries.

Franco Harris fumbled on 3.05% of his career carries.

Barry Foster fumbled on 2.07% of his carries.

FWP fumbled on 1.35% of his carries.

Rocky Bleier fumbled on 0.83% of his carries.

John Henry Johnson fumbled on 3.05% of his carries.

Of all the best Steelers backs only Bleier fumbled less than Mendenhall.

Once again, people are blowing Mendenhall's problems out of proportion. Maybe if Arians had catered to Mendenhall's strengths at all, even a little bit, then the problems Tomlin had with him would have never arose.

Instead no real FB/lead blocker, no attention paid to the OL (drafting WRs and TEs and RBs instead) until 2 years ago etc. It is amazing Mendenhall had the production he did running behind that line.

OX1947
02-19-2013, 01:28 AM

Once again, people are blowing Mendenhall's problems out of proportion. Maybe if Arians had catered to Mendenhall's strengths at all, even a little bit, then the problems Tomlin had with him would have never arose.

Instead no real FB/lead blocker, no attention paid to the OL (drafting WRs and TEs and RBs instead) until 2 years ago etc. It is amazing Mendenhall had the production he did running behind that line.

Numbers are for losers.

Galax Steeler
02-19-2013, 05:16 AM
Again his production is not there if he would hit the hole instead of dancing around in the backfield he would be a better back. I use to be one of the biggest Mendy fans they were but he just don't have it. we need to move on in a different direction.

WokeUpWithaWoodley
02-19-2013, 05:55 AM
Again his production is not there if he would hit the hole instead of dancing around in the backfield he would be a better back. I use to be one of the biggest Mendy fans they were but he just don't have it. we need to move on in a different direction.

Its hard to hit a hole when there is no hole to hit.

Galax Steeler
02-19-2013, 06:00 AM
Its hard to hit a hole when there is no hole to hit.

I agree with this but there is times you have to just plow ahead and try to get something out of nothing. Mendenhall just seems to fall down in the backfield with no effort at trying to move forward.

teegre
02-19-2013, 12:24 PM

During his first five seasons in Cleveland, Earnest Byner NEVER fumbled in the regular season.

But... he did in the 1987 AFCCG.

Some fumbles simply matter more.

Fire Arians
02-19-2013, 02:42 PM
I agree with this but there is times you have to just plow ahead and try to get something out of nothing. Mendenhall just seems to fall down in the backfield with no effort at trying to move forward.

that's not his style, mendy is more of a finesse back. but like others said, because of that running style a zone blocking scheme would fit him more

Galax Steeler
02-19-2013, 04:42 PM
that's not his style, mendy is more of a finesse back. but like others said, because of that running style a zone blocking scheme would fit him more

I just don't see signing him to another big contract, with the cap situation we are in I say it is time to say bye to him and move on to some new blood.

harrison'samonster
02-19-2013, 06:09 PM
I just don't see signing him to another big contract, with the cap situation we are in I say it is time to say bye to him and move on to some new blood.

I don't necessarily disagree. I think it all depends on what the Steelers think they can get out of him. Not sure if they're fed up with him or not.

I do agree that giving him a big contract would be a mistake. I can't see another team going after him in a big way either.

Justp94
02-19-2013, 06:47 PM
Everyone, if the Steelers decide to re-sign Mendenhall would you be pissed or okay? Because I know I'd be fine with that and we could address the future of the RB in future drafts... Mendenhall needs one more chance to be the 1,000+ yard rusher he used to be and more!

Galax Steeler
02-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Everyone, if the Steelers decide to re-sign Mendenhall would you be pissed or okay? Because I know I'd be fine with that and we could address the future of the RB in future drafts... Mendenhall needs one more chance to be the 1,000+ yard rusher he used to be and more!

Would we have a choice, I would rather go ahead and cut ties with him now and get our future back in this years draft. They are some good ones to be had out of this draft.

IowaSteeler927
02-20-2013, 05:47 AM
Give him the boot. He's the running back version of Mike Wallace in my eyes. Lackadaisical effort, poor attitude, etc... Good riddance.

The_Joker
02-20-2013, 07:22 AM

Pissed as HELL

Talk about an idiot move, I'd rather sign Tiki Barber than Bendthenfall