PDA

View Full Version : wwhickok's Mock Draft V:2

wwhickok
02-13-2013, 12:33 PM
1:20 – WR Cordarrelle Patterson/ (Projected trade with the Minnesota Vikings who move up to grab Lane Johnson)

Possibly the two biggest needs the Vikings have is WR & OT; however, I think they are going to find a way to get a deal done with Percy Harvin, with 2 OT’s possibly going in Top 10; the Vikings trade up a few spots with the Steelers (putting the Steelers right in front of the Bengals) to draft Lane Johnson. Meet our new #1 WR.

2:48 – RB Giovannia Bernard /North Carolina

Bruiser, Power Back that lacks break-away speed but can really punish a defense.

3:79 – FS Bacarri Rambo – Georgia

Fills a major void in our secondary for the future with an aging Clark near retirement.

3:83 – OLB Chase Thomas - Standford(acquired from Vikings in 1st round swap trade)

With the belief that Worilds will pan out the Steelers hold off until the 3rd round and snag Thomas.

4:112 – ILB/Nico Johnson/Alabama

Hopefully a replacement for Larry Foote, has solid skills, obviously needs to improve in some areas, but lots of potential.

5:143: RB Joseph Randle/Oklahoma State

Speedster. We got a bruiser in Bernard, now we compliment him in the same draft.

6: -OG Omoregie Uzzi/Georgia Tech

Quality Depth and at the rate our line has been going, eventual part time starter.

7:207 – DE Craig Roh/Michigan

Pass Rusher, nice depth and given our recent 7th round success (to an extent) might even be a steal.

Feel free to bash :wink: Looking forward to your opinions.

harrison'samonster
02-13-2013, 12:58 PM
wouldn't be unhappy with that draft at all. It would be nice to see us replace Wallace and Mendy if they both are going to be gone. I have faith that the D will be okay, but we need to give Ben weapons.

wwhickok
02-13-2013, 02:14 PM
My bad on posting it in the wrong warroom thread though.

Galax Steeler
02-13-2013, 06:27 PM
I like the draft but I don't see Giovannia Bernard being there when we pick in the second round.

surcalifero
02-21-2013, 05:31 PM
The Vikings might want to trade up to grab Patterson. I wouldn't mind seeing steelers drop down to grab Cyprien or Elam.