PDA

View Full Version : Harrison to where?

Rotorhead
02-14-2013, 12:30 PM
He just posted FB message he signed 1yr deal with a different team?

stb_steeler
02-14-2013, 12:36 PM
He just posted FB message he signed 1yr deal with a different team?

Its not what you think.....i think its adodgeball team he signed to play for.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1529297-steelers-james-harrison-joins-dodgeball-league-will-probably-aim-high

VaDave
02-14-2013, 12:41 PM
He is still under contract the Steelers, which not only prohibts him signing with another NFL team, but other teams may not contact him with an offer.

SteelersCanada
02-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Can't sign anywhere until March 12th if we do end up releasing him.

WVABE
02-14-2013, 12:51 PM
Sure hope he's with us for one more season, he's got a lot of anger to release for the doubters.

stb_steeler
02-14-2013, 12:51 PM
According to the article hes restructuring his contract but not taking a paycut.

ebsteelers
02-14-2013, 01:22 PM
100% chance he kills someone tonight.

maybe it'll help his hands out for the season.

SteelersCanada
02-14-2013, 01:30 PM
I doubt he's going to be on the roster. There's too many good outside pass rushers in the draft and one of them will fall into our laps. Restructuring would make his dead money hit larger in 2014 than it is for 2013, and I don't think Khan and Colbert like that idea.

MACH1
02-14-2013, 02:00 PM
Lets put all the rumors to rest.

https://www.facebook.com/JamesHarrison92

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/526529_537688192929984_188459108_n.jpg

AgentGold007
02-14-2013, 02:34 PM
I saw this on facebook last night and couldn't believe how many people fell for it. Even after he posted that it was a joke and he's only joining a dodgeball league during the off-season, people were still pissing their pants. It was funny and sad. And there are still people on there falling for it. Smh. :banging:

TRH
02-14-2013, 05:54 PM
According to the article hes restructuring his contract but not taking a paycut.

actually, he would like to restructure his contract - problem is there's no way the team is going to do it. We've already dug ourselves a mile-long hole from restructuring. We almost surely cut him - i can see no circumstance where we keep him.

Galax Steeler
02-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Like someone else said he can't sign yet and I have to believe if signs elsewhere it will not be for much.

Steel Peon
02-14-2013, 08:35 PM
LOL! Damn Jamie, you're a funny guy.......which also means you're smart, but we already knew that about you. It's great having you as a Steeler, and it looks like we'll also enjoy keeping you. :tt02:

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-14-2013, 09:05 PM
Pepper needs new shorts!!!!

Ouchville!! Population you bro!!

lloydwoodson
02-14-2013, 10:05 PM
Hahaha I LOVE how Harrison NEVER smiles... not even for a friendly recreational dodgeball photo. The poster who said Harrison is going to kill someone is probably right. These people look like high school teachers etc. The Ball Busters are going to win the championship after Harrison hospitalizes a guy and the other teams forfeit.

Fire Arians
02-14-2013, 10:45 PM
100% chance he kills someone tonight.

maybe it'll help his hands out for the season.

i would hate to get beaned by him, if i played for the other team i'd forfeit

austinfrench76
02-14-2013, 11:48 PM
Why does everyone else look like they are going to an ice cream social but Debo looks like he just murdered someone??!! That's awesome!

charlesk
02-15-2013, 12:04 AM
With how quickly his production and health have been declining lately I would be more afraid of Harrison sicking a malnourished brutalized pitbull on me than seeing him on a football field.

harrison'samonster
02-15-2013, 12:12 AM
With how quickly his production and health have been declining lately I would be more afraid of Harrison sicking a malnourished brutalized pitbull on me than seeing him on a football field.

what is it with you and pitbulls?

SteelersCanada
02-15-2013, 12:16 AM

Furry - calling it now.

charlesk
02-15-2013, 12:26 AM

Just helping to educate (probably a lost cause) the ignorant masses that make up the bulk of Steeler nation that their beloved Harrison is a selfish douche that cares only about himself and cannot take care of either a child or a dog properly. Of course in Pittsburgh I am sure it is considered chic to lock your dogs up and abuse them and then let them bite children. Real winner. I see everyone in the NFL and all the networks waiting to hire him when he has to hang it up. What type of a douche is Harrison? One that fits right in down at Heinz Field.

SteelersCanada
02-15-2013, 12:32 AM
Just helping to educate (probably a lost cause) the ignorant masses that make up the bulk of Steeler nation that their beloved Harrison is a selfish douche that cares only about himself and cannot take care of either a child or a dog properly. Of course in Pittsburgh I am sure it is considered chic to lock your dogs up and abuse them and then let them bite children. Real winner. I see everyone in the NFL and all the networks waiting to hire him when he has to hang it up. What type of a douche is Harrison? One that fits right in down at Heinz Field.

5hfYJsQAhl0

charlesk
02-15-2013, 12:50 AM
5hfYJsQAhl0

I see you are so intelligent and so enlightened and have watched so much tv that have no need to formulate your own response. You simply take someone else's labor of love (albeit I think we can all agree that Billy Madison was not Sandler's shining moment) and use it to illustrate a point you are incapable of making yourself. As I previously stated I speak more languages than you (hell you probably were too stupid to learn French even though they force you to in Canada), have seen more places than you, and make more money than you. It's Dingbats like you that have ruined the Maple Leafs organization. Hopefully you can help lead the Steelers org in that direction. BTW Please post some great articles about what a kind and generous caring individual James Harrison is. Some charitable work by him, something insightful said, the like? Guy's IQ is on par with Jamarcus or Tyson. You can also tell a lot about a person by how they treat animals. Psychology 101 there.

Stu Pidasso
02-15-2013, 01:52 AM
Pepper needs new shorts!!!!

Ouchville!! Population you bro!!

NO ONE makes me bleed my own blood. NO ONE!

"we could sell blood and semen... What? Not mixed together..."

My 3rd all time favorite movie. :)

steeltheone
02-15-2013, 04:58 AM
Sure hope he's with us for one more season, he's got a lot of anger to release for the doubters.

Most fans know James can be productive, just not as productive as his contract pays him to be.

harrison'samonster
02-15-2013, 07:49 AM
I see you are so intelligent and so enlightened and have watched so much tv that have no need to formulate your own response. You simply take someone else's labor of love (albeit I think we can all agree that Billy Madison was not Sandler's shining moment) and use it to illustrate a point you are incapable of making yourself. As I previously stated I speak more languages than you (hell you probably were too stupid to learn French even though they force you to in Canada), have seen more places than you, and make more money than you. It's Dingbats like you that have ruined the Maple Leafs organization. Hopefully you can help lead the Steelers org in that direction. BTW Please post some great articles about what a kind and generous caring individual James Harrison is. Some charitable work by him, something insightful said, the like? Guy's IQ is on par with Jamarcus or Tyson. You can also tell a lot about a person by how they treat animals. Psychology 101 there.

SteelersCanada makes a point. None of your posts provide any substance to this board, all you do is make attacks at other members and the Steelers. You're our clown in purple spandex. You're a jackass.

tony hipchest
02-15-2013, 12:27 PM
Furry - calling it now.

:laughing:

w2OAmJkjDEc

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-15-2013, 02:08 PM
NO ONE makes me bleed my own blood. NO ONE!

"we could sell blood and semen... What? Not mixed together..."

My 3rd all time favorite movie. :)

I love that the movie took place in Vegas..."A city build on broken dreams, hot sand and $5 lobster".

"OK Kate, time to put your mouth where our balls are"

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-15-2013, 02:19 PM

So Harrison is a selfish douche?

Did he obstruct a murder investigation that left 2 men with young children dead? Does he do some kind of crazy dance every time he enters the stadium to draw attention to himself?

At least Ray Lewis feels badly for the family of the men his friends killed. Wait, no he doesnt, he was more worried about himself. Move along troll.

Lewis also sounded delusional when saying "the saddest thing ever" was supposedly being told he was going to be punished for something he didn't do. Sharpe didn't ask Lewis who made this statement to Lewis, who clearly has no concept the saddest thing in this case is that two men, one of them the father of an unborn daughter, are dead.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/press-coverage/2013/02/ray-lewis-responds-unkindly-to-families-of-double-murder-victims.html

Fire Arians
02-15-2013, 02:39 PM

enjoy your 2 week vacation, douche bag. you not only flamed james harrison, but steeler nation in general. there's no room for that.

come back again with that shit and it'll be permanent next time

pete74
02-15-2013, 02:43 PM
He's lucky you got to him before me because I would of banned his stupid ass for life

SteelersCanada
02-15-2013, 03:05 PM
enjoy your 2 week vacation, douche bag. you not only flamed james harrison, but steeler nation in general. there's no room for that.

come back again with that shit and it'll be permanent next time

You banned the well spoken, bilingual and well traveled rich Ravens fan that feels the need to brag about it on a Steelers forum?

You're heartless! :chuckle:

ebsteelers
02-15-2013, 03:05 PM
BANN HAMMMERRR BABY!!!!

maybe we gotta get the boys on deer antler spray,

raymond lewis, and terrell suggs season ending injuries both able to play ..

do you believe in magic?

f the ravens and charlestk or whatever the fuck his name is

and honestly i have no problem with ravens, stains, or bengals fans as long as you have half a brain and get have conversation and just not make sense

LVSteelersfan
02-15-2013, 03:11 PM
I love that the movie took place in Vegas..."A city build on broken dreams, hot sand and $5 lobster".

"OK Kate, time to put your mouth where our balls are"

Would someone please tell me where I can find the $5 lobster? Been living here over 30 years and haven't seen $5 lobster. Harrison can take his injury riddled self elsewhere. Not worth the money he thinks he is. Of course he will probably end up back with the Ratbirds where he will clean Ben's clock.

SteelersCanada
02-15-2013, 03:15 PM
Would someone please tell me where I can find the $5 lobster? Been living here over 30 years and haven't seen $5 lobster. Harrison can take his injury riddled self elsewhere. Not worth the money he thinks he is. Of course he will probably end up back with the Ratbirds where he will clean Ben's clock.

They're too busy paying Joe Flacco money he isn't worth to pick up Harrison.

I predict Arizona.

LVSteelersfan
02-15-2013, 03:29 PM
He's lucky you got to him before me because I would of banned his stupid ass for life

Well when his time is up I am sure he will give you reason to do just that.

Fire Arians
02-15-2013, 03:34 PM
and honestly i have no problem with ravens, stains, or bengals fans as long as you have half a brain and get have conversation and just not make sense

I don't either, if they're here to actually talk football and be civil. i like some of the ravens fans here that do just that, and we welcome that here. however, flaming posts or trolling with no substance at all, is where i draw the line.

Fire Arians
02-15-2013, 03:36 PM

you can still do that if you want :) I just thought I'd give the guy a chance to redeem himself after he's out of the penalty box

teegre
02-15-2013, 04:12 PM
So Harrison is a selfish douche?

Did he obstruct a murder investigation that left 2 men with young children dead? Does he do some kind of crazy dance every time he enters the stadium to draw attention to himself?

At least Ray Lewis feels badly for the family of the men his friends killed. Wait, no he doesnt, he was more worried about himself. Move along troll.

Lewis also sounded delusional when saying "the saddest thing ever" was supposedly being told he was going to be punished for something he didn't do. Sharpe didn't ask Lewis who made this statement to Lewis, who clearly has no concept the saddest thing in this case is that two men, one of them the father of an unborn daughter, are dead.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/press-coverage/2013/02/ray-lewis-responds-unkindly-to-families-of-double-murder-victims.html

The most sickening part of that SuperBowl pre-game interview was The Knife saying about the two dead people in Atlanta:
"God does not make mistakes."

Uh...what???

Mr. Knife, are you saying that God wanted you to kill those guys? Please, explain that answer... because, right now, not only do you seem callous & cold-blooded, you seem completely "Waco."

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Would someone please tell me where I can find the $5 lobster? Been living here over 30 years and haven't seen $5 lobster. .

I dont know. I had a $3 steak somewhere on Freemont at 4am before. :noidea:

"he will not be able to see very well Cotton!"

FrancoLambert
02-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Ray "The Killer" Lewis is one of the biggest pieces of :poop: to ever play in the NFL.

Ravens fans are idiots to equate Harrisons's misdeeds with the Killer/Preacher's.

SteelersCanada
02-15-2013, 09:43 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18er2qeoxtnmdjpg/original.jpg

TheVet
02-16-2013, 09:06 PM
If Harrison leaves, it's gonna hurt. Despite the injuries and the long recovery, he was getting better and better every game once he got back - playing at a really high level.

But I'll understand if it happens. It's the Steelers way, and there's not much wiggle room ...

tanda10506
02-17-2013, 11:48 AM
I saw this on facebook last night and couldn't believe how many people fell for it. Even after he posted that it was a joke and he's only joining a dodgeball league during the off-season, people were still pissing their pants. It was funny and sad. And there are still people on there falling for it. Smh. :banging:

Not only that, but after going through 5 pages on this thread, not one person asked if they could watch this on ESPN 8 The Ocho! :noidea:

steeltheone
02-17-2013, 01:59 PM
If Harrison leaves, it's gonna hurt. Despite the injuries and the long recovery, he was getting better and better every game once he got back - playing at a really high level.

But I'll understand if it happens. It's the Steelers way, and there's not much wiggle room ...
His performance just won't get any better from here on out ...injuries and age.

harrison'samonster
02-17-2013, 02:07 PM
His performance just won't get any better from here on out ...injuries and age.

at this point I would be shocked if he's back with the team next year. I can dream though...he'll be back and as good as ever!

steeltheone
02-17-2013, 11:36 PM
at this point I would be shocked if he's back with the team next year. I can dream though...he'll be back and as good as ever!

He was an animal, no doubt! If he was 32 you could chance the cap hit. His ON FIELD presence will be missed!