PDA

View Full Version : Evernham's porking Erin Crocker?

Fire Haley
08-18-2006, 10:13 PM
I guess you CAN sleep your way to the top......

Mayfield: Evernham's love life sunk No. 19 team

BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Nextel Cup owner Ray Evernham declined on Friday to discuss court allegations that his relationship with developmental driver Erin Crocker led to the downfall of the No. 19 team and former driver Jeremy Mayfield.

Mayfield alleged in an Aug. 9 lawsuit filed in Iredale (N.C.) County to block his termination that Evernham was an absentee manager largely because of his "close personal relationship with a female driver he engages to drive on NASCAR's ARCA, Truck and Busch Series."

"That relationship became a subject of considerable discussion and distraction in the Nextel Cup garage area during the 2006 season," the court document said.

The document did not directly name Crocker, but she is the only female driver employed by Evernham Motorsports.

Evernham, who was in the garage with Crocker at Michigan International Speedway during qualifying for Sunday's race, issued the following statement through his public relations staff."The lawsuit is over and I'm not going to discuss the allegations..."

http://www.nascar.com/
----------------------------------

Never trust a redhead.....she was MINE!