PDA

View Full Version : How many Steelers fans does it take to change a light bulb?

GoFor7
02-25-2013, 11:15 AM
Answer: They don't change it. They just sit around talking about how good the old one was.

Bane
02-25-2013, 11:35 AM
The gleam from all our rings and Lombardi trophies will keep the place lit.

SteelersCanada
02-25-2013, 11:37 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4377198/joey-confused-o.gif (http://gifsoup.com/view/4377198/joey-confused.html)

fer522
02-25-2013, 11:41 AM
Sad but true

SH-Rock
02-25-2013, 11:45 AM
Technically by this logic and if we only lived in the present, only the Ravens can boast about winning it all, but once the new season starts no one can say anything.

GoFor7
02-25-2013, 12:00 PM
Technically by this logic and if we only lived in the present, only the Ravens can boast about winning it all, but once the new season starts no one can say anything.

Perhaps they shouldn't. Ask last years Giants or the 2009 Steelers.

Go 'Lers
02-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Answer: They don't change it. They just sit around talking about how good the old one was.

This is sadly more true than we'd like to believe.

We have a lot of trophies but the record 6 SB Championships isn't going to hold forever. In case you didn't notice the 49ers were a bad holding call and one powerful comeback away from matching us. Who knows where they could have gone from there with a great coach and an incredible quarterback.

Its like the tortoise and the hare. We can't afford to just sit back and remark about how great 6 are when other franchises are poised to pass us.

Millers the sh!t
02-25-2013, 12:53 PM
I changed four lightbulbs this morning....... Honestly. I named them too, Hampton, Wallace, colon, and foster. It sucked cause foster still worked great but it would have been the weakest bulb in the set so I just tossed it anyways.

SteelersCanada
02-25-2013, 01:02 PM
We can't afford to just sit back and remark about how great 6 are when other franchises are poised to pass us.

You're acting as if the 49ers are going to do anything similar to what they did last year. I encourage you to go watch the 49ers play the Rams and watch how the Rams defensive line - basically, Chris Long - destroyed that offensive line. The "All Pro" unit is supposed to be one of the best in the NFL. They looked like absolute clowns.

I'm confident in saying we're going to have 7 before any team gets 6.

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 01:54 PM
actually I use energy saving light bulbs so I don't have to change them very often. Sure, my neighbors change their bulbs often and they burn really bright for a short period of time, that makes them excited about the future.

But when their bulbs have burnt out mine are still there working great!

teegre
02-25-2013, 01:57 PM
I changed four lightbulbs this morning....... Honestly. I named them too, Hampton, Wallace, colon, and foster. It sucked cause foster still worked great but it would have been the weakest bulb in the set so I just tossed it anyways.

On the way into the trash can, did The Colon HOLD onto to side?

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 02:12 PM
On the way into the trash can, did The Colon HOLD onto to side?

:rofl:

there's a procedure that will clean that Colon out, but don't hijack this thread, we're talking about light bulbs here!!

fer522
02-25-2013, 02:57 PM
You're acting as if the 49ers are going to do anything similar to what they did last year. I encourage you to go watch the 49ers play the Rams and watch how the Rams defensive line - basically, Chris Long - destroyed that offensive line. The "All Pro" unit is supposed to be one of the best in the NFL. They looked like absolute clowns.

It hurts to say this but 2 years ago the 9ers almost made it to the Super Bowl and we got schooled by tebow AND this year the 9ers made it to the Super Bowl AND we didn't even make the playoffs WTF!!!! But in all honesty, I hope your right.

Bayz101
02-25-2013, 02:59 PM
Trollin' like a boss. :chuckle:

teegre
02-25-2013, 03:32 PM
Yep. Ever since November 12th, I've been in denial.

I feel so ashamed that I think that losing BB for three weeks (& him playing through injury for the remainder of the season) would adversely affect this team. How dare I assume that BB might be "important" to the success of this franchise.

The distant past, those days prior to November 12th, are so long ago. I can still hear the analysts talking about how the Steelers were the "team to beat"... so, so long ago... back in early November. Likewise, the media & fans were talking about BB being an MVP... way, way back in November.

I am so ashamed to believe that BB is an amazing QB. Similarly, I can not believe that I am still dwelling on those days far, far back in November.

VaDave
02-25-2013, 03:40 PM
T

When was November? I forgot.

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 03:54 PM
T

years ago, at least.

GoFor7
02-25-2013, 03:56 PM
Yep. Ever since November 12th, I've been in denial.

I feel so ashamed that I think that losing BB for three weeks (& him playing through injury for the remainder of the season) would adversely affect this team. How dare I assume that BB might be "important" to the success of this franchise.

The distant past, those days prior to November 12th, are so long ago. I can still hear the analysts talking about how the Steelers were the "team to beat"... so, so long ago... back in early November. Likewise, the media & fans were talking about BB being an MVP... way, way back in November.

I am so ashamed to believe that BB is an amazing QB. Similarly, I can not believe that I am still dwelling on those days far, far back in November.

Maybe not all of us want to lean on a three-game strech against teams that were playing their worst football of the season at the time.

If the Steelers really think all their problems are just because of injuries and bad bounces, they're in for another mediocre season.

TheVet
02-25-2013, 04:00 PM

Did you notice that the 49ers were also a great team the year before last? Come on man, it's beautiful to be a Steeler fan, but keep that connection with reality. I encourage you to go watch the Steelers play Oakland, Cle, SD, KC, Tenn .... ugh, it hurts to think about it, but it all actually happened. Not a dream.

"Grim memories and bad flashbacks. Get a grip. Maintain." :wave:

Buddha Bus
02-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Steelers fans don't change, they reload.

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 04:10 PM
the steelers dropped 3 veterans last offseason, and they are expected to make similar moves shortly. The Steelers know that they need to make some changes to get better.

JeromeBetties63
02-25-2013, 04:11 PM
Stupid post and a bunch of stupid responses. Number #1 defense, 6-3 before Ben's injury. A few bad bounces, a couple bad plays, a missed call.....switch it around and we are 10-6 or better and in playoffs. It's the NFL people....thats the lay of the land. The Steelers are not dead and they certainly are not in need of a fire sale. They beat the Ravens with Charlie Batch...the Ratbirds were 1-4 down the stretch and their own fans bailed on them completely...then they got hot, got some real lucky breaks and boom...Lombardi. It's not out of reach. Either learn something or go become fans of the Detroit Lions or something? We are not one of "those" fan bases. So change or leave. Got it? (And before you go off with "homer", or "can't criticize the Steelers," you're wrong....just don't post dumb stuff.)

steelfury02
02-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Marty Ball

Playing it Safe

Ben bails them out

derp

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Number #1 defense, 6-3 before Ben's injury. A few bad bounces, a couple bad plays, a missed call.....switch it around and we are 10-6 or better and in playoffs. It's the NFL people....thats the lay of the land. The Steelers are not dead and they certainly are not in need of a fire sale.

very well said. There's a fine line between winning and losing in the NFL. We can't be the best every year. The Steelers made some big mistakes and lost games they could have won. But they are far from being a dying franchise like some Ravens fans believe.

It's been said that the Steelers have to have a great draft this year. I think they just need to make a few key corrections.

GoFor7
02-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Stupid post and a bunch of stupid responses. Number #1 defense, 6-3 before Ben's injury. A few bad bounces, a couple bad plays, a missed call.....switch it around and we are 10-6 or better and in playoffs. It's the NFL people....thats the lay of the land. The Steelers are not dead and they certainly are not in need of a fire sale. They beat the Ravens with Charlie Batch...the Ratbirds were 1-4 down the stretch and their own fans bailed on them completely...then they got hot, got some real lucky breaks and boom...Lombardi. It's not out of reach. Either learn something or go become fans of the Detroit Lions or something? We are not one of "those" fan bases. So change or leave. Got it? (And before you go off with "homer", or "can't criticize the Steelers," you're wrong....just don't post dumb stuff.)

If the Steelers feel the same way, insisting the season went wrong just because of injuries and a few bad bounces, then they're going to have another mediocre season next yet.

And enough with the #1 defense stuff. It was a stat D. No sacks, no turnovers, no game changers.

teegre
02-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Maybe not all of us want to lean on a three-game strech against teams that were playing their worst football of the season at the time.

If the Steelers really think all their problems are just because of injuries and bad bounces, they're in for another mediocre season.

Ya, ya, ya... you do not think that losing BB was important. Whereas, I truly believe that losing BB was a MAJOR blow to this team.

We've been through this before. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 04:41 PM
If the Steelers feel the same way, insisting the season went wrong just because of injuries and a few bad bounces, then they're going to have another mediocre season next yet.

And enough with the #1 defense stuff. It was a stat D. No sacks, no turnovers, no game changers.

the #1 ranking is a result. I don't understand why people want to put it down. If the offense was #1 in yards would you poo-poo that? (pardon my french)

teegre
02-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Trollin' like a boss. :chuckle:

...shit on Debra's desk... eat a bagel... buy a gun... in my mouth...

teegre
02-25-2013, 04:43 PM
T

How am I supposed to know!?! Us dumb Yinzers can't read a calendar.

teegre
02-25-2013, 04:46 PM
:rofl:

there's a procedure that will clean that Colon out, but don't hijack this thread, we're talking about light bulbs here!!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10304

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 04:49 PM
http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/38165/detail/

video wouldn't play but thanks! I don't remember that skit, I scrolled down and it looks like it had Phil Hartman in it. You can't beat Phil.

teegre
02-25-2013, 04:50 PM
video wouldn't play but thanks! I don't remember that skit, I scrolled down and it looks like it had Phil Hartman in it. You can't beat Phil.

Ach... my iPhone. I'll try a different link.

Buddha Bus
02-25-2013, 04:59 PM
While teeg's searching.....

AXu9P_XShGM

GoFor7
02-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Ya, ya, ya... you do not think that losing BB was important. Whereas, I truly believe that losing BB was a MAJOR blow to this team.

We've been through this before. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

So we should just assume everything would have been perfect just because of three - count 'em - three, good games against teams that were playing their worst football of the season? Sorry. Not buying it.

Some of you really just can wrap your heads around the fact that the Steelers were wrong. You want to put all the blame on injuries or "bad bounces", but at it's core the Steelers were a very flawed team going into the season.

the #1 ranking is a result. I don't understand why people want to put it down. If the offense was #1 in yards would you poo-poo that? (pardon my french)

Because yinzer nation overrates the defense. Those defenses that were in the playoffs made game changing plays. So what if you give up more yards if you get turnovers?

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 05:13 PM
Because yinzer nation overrates the defense. Those defenses that were in the playoffs made game changing plays. So what if you give up more yards if you get turnovers?

really? the bomb that should have been knocked down at the end of the Den vs. Bal game? BAL giving up 25 pts in the second half of the SB, or SF giving up 21 pts in the 1st half of the SB? the Packers who gave up 45 pts to SF to get knocked out of the playoffs? The no-call in the endzone on a 4th-and-1 that cemented the Ravens SB victory?

How can saying a defense's rankings overrated them?

steelfury02
02-25-2013, 05:14 PM
we get it - you're an expert and obviously know what is best - pretty easy to sit back after an 8-8 season and state what should have been done differently - I don't recall you barfing out the same stuff when we were 5-3.

Buddha Bus
02-25-2013, 05:15 PM
How can saying a defense's rankings overrated them?

udNHsk57f24

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 05:16 PM
udNHsk57f24

that always makes me laugh out even when I know what's coming. Thanks.

f@$k your couch! f@#k your couch!

That was weeks ago, Charlie Murphy!

Buddha Bus
02-25-2013, 05:19 PM
that always makes me laugh out even when I know what's coming. Thanks.

f@$k your couch! f@#k your couch!

That was weeks ago, Charlie Murphy!

SLAP! :smack:

Happy to oblige. :hatsoff:

SteelersCanada
02-25-2013, 05:20 PM
So we should just assume everything would have been perfect just because of three - count 'em - three, good games against teams that were playing their worst football of the season? Sorry. Not buying it.

Some of you really just can wrap your heads around the fact that the Steelers were wrong. You want to put all the blame on injuries or "bad bounces", but at it's core the Steelers were a very flawed team going into the season.

They really weren't. Sure, you can point to the teams 'having their worst games of the season' and I point to Ike Taylor holding AJ Green to one catch. Oh, and then I point to holding Eli Manning to well under 50% of his passes and 125 yards. This is the same defense that kept us in the game when the offense turned the ball over 8 times, and we only lost by 7 points. Sure, point and laugh all Cleveland all you want, but it becomes an even playing field when we have Batch at the helm. Then, holding the 'best Quarterback in the league' (:toofunny:) to 54% completion percentage, 352 yards and 1 score combined while most of our defense was banged up is something to take into consideration.

You can't just say blanket statements like that and expect it to be taken seriously around here. It's not an accident that the defense was first against the pass and second against the run. Did they have trouble creating turnovers? Absolutely. Did they struggle getting consistent pressure and blowing shit up at the line of scrimmage? Again, they did. However, there are varying factors, especially when talking about lack of sacks, that need to be taken into account.

No one is saying that this defense played up to expectations this year. They have room to improve and if history is correct, they're going to improve. The doomsday talk on this site when it comes to our defense is confusing - there are 31 other teams that would like to have the defensive statistics that we had this year and we're bitching about them.

We saw the end result of that, didn't we? Do you think Flacco would've completed a 70+ yard ball on our secondary to push it into OT? How about throwing it deep in the Super Bowl against one of our CBs to Jacoby Jones? Do you think that would've been completed? I don't. Ultimately, the defenses in the playoffs had a chance to close the game out and they couldn't do so. The Patriots were leading at halftime and the Broncos had to stop Joe from advancing with 40 seconds left and both of them failed. Both defenses broke down and let the Ravens back into it. You shot yourself in the foot - you're saying we should be like those defenses, but both of those teams had the chance to, again, close the Ravens out and have their team advance and they couldn't do so. I don't want a defense that can't close out and win games, I'm funny like that.

Our secondary is significantly better than what Joey had to play in the playoffs.

There is room for improvement on defense, but let's focus on what we can improve. Having our Safeties and CBs be more aggressive for picks and turnovers. Freeing up LT so he can disrupt the line of scrimmage which in turn, helps free up Woodley. Getting a legitimate OLB to play opposite Woodley would be nice, too.

I encourage you to critique the defense, but do it in a way that helps this team.

teegre
02-25-2013, 05:29 PM

The Steelers were wrong... and flawed... uh... what??? Oh wait... I think I get it now: they should have started Charlie Batch earlier. Uh... well... if you say so.

The rest of us feel that BB is a crucial cog to this team... and that losing him derailed the season. You believe what you want to believe (that his injury was insignificant & that the team was just as good with Charlie Batch).

teegre
02-25-2013, 05:33 PM
SLAP! :smack:

Happy to oblige. :hatsoff:

The question, Alex, is:
What did the five fingers say to the face!?!

Buddha Bus
02-25-2013, 05:35 PM
The question, Alex, is:
What did the five fingers say to the face!?!

That is... CORRECT!

You win absolutely nothing. :chuckle:

teegre
02-25-2013, 05:52 PM
That is... CORRECT!

You win absolutely nothing. :chuckle:

How do I reply? So many options...

Wheel of fish is the obvious answer. But, celebrity Jeopardy! has so many good quotes ("The Rapists"). Then, there's always a snide comment such as, "I'll take asinine threads for $100, Alex."

So many good options.

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 06:00 PM
UHHH...the box! I'll take what's in the box!

GoFor7. I'm glad you're not happy with an 8-8 season, nobody on here is. But there were good things to take away. The FO is going to make changes. Like I've said we dropped 3 veterans last year and will make similar changes soon.

Buddha Bus
02-25-2013, 06:12 PM
How do I reply? So many options...

Wheel of fish is the obvious answer. But, celebrity Jeopardy! has so many good quotes ("The Rapists"). Then, there's always a snide comment such as, "I'll take asinine threads for $100, Alex."

So many good options.

J6KOc_vVmSM

teegre
02-25-2013, 06:14 PM
UHHH...the box! I'll take what's in the box!.

What's in the box!?!

He just told you.

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 06:17 PM
What's in the box!?!

He just told you.

oh man, and I could have gone home with a red snapper!

Buddha Bus
02-25-2013, 06:19 PM
oh man, and I could have gone home with a red snapper!

Bitey gingers scare me. :bite: :hide:

fer522
02-25-2013, 06:28 PM
And for 100 points what are we talking about
A- what's in the box
B- how to change light bulbs or
C- gingers

GoFor7
02-25-2013, 06:41 PM
The Steelers were wrong... and flawed... uh... what??? Oh wait... I think I get it now: they should have started Charlie Batch earlier. Uh... well... if you say so.

The rest of us feel that BB is a crucial cog to this team... and that losing him derailed the season. You believe what you want to believe (that his injury was insignificant & that the team was just as good with Charlie Batch).

So because I didn't fall in love with the offense after only three good games, I'm implying Ben isn't an important part of the team?

Buddy, you really gotta stop with the knee-jerk reactions, calm down, and read carefully. I know it's a sin in Pittsburgh to dare say anything negative about the Steelers (especially by the way the local media cheerleads them), but it's a free world. You can come to your own conclusions and follow your own gut regardless of what the local media or Artie says. Some of you really should heed that advice, because you come off as very gullible much of the time.

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 06:42 PM
And for 100 points what are we talking about
A- what's in the box
B- how to change light bulbs or
C- gingers

UHHH...the box! I'll take what's in the box!

teegre
02-25-2013, 07:24 PM
So because I didn't fall in love with the offense after only three good games, I'm implying Ben isn't an important part of the team?

Buddy, you really gotta stop with the knee-jerk reactions, calm down, and read carefully. I know it's a sin in Pittsburgh to dare say anything negative about the Steelers (especially by the way the local media cheerleads them), but it's a free world. You can come to your own conclusions and follow your own gut regardless of what the local media or Artie says. Some of you really should heed that advice, because you come off as very gullible much of the time.

Not implying.
Not knee-jerk.
It's deductive reasoning.

As I've told you, numerous times, in multiple threads: every time that you mention 8-8 but ignore the 5-3 start, it's a slap in the face of BB.

Likewise, as I've told you, numerous times, in multiple threads: when you blow off BB's injury, one can only deduce that you think BB is no better than Charlie Batch.

Lastly, this thread is a criticism of Steelers FANS... not the Steelers organization.

You attack us, you call us names, you call us dumb... and you wonder why people disagree with you??? Really? You have the gall to act like we should just sit here and take the insults... or, better yet, that we should agree with you (that you are smarter than us)??? It makes most of us question if you are even a Steelers fan... because, seemingly, according to you, all Steelers fans suck.

It has NOTHING to do with criticizing the team.

We all criticize portions of this team... but, aside from Ravens fans, only ONE person habitually belittles other posters and/or Steelers fans: YOU.

WokeUpWithaWoodley
02-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Anyone actually want to talk football, X's and O's?

SteelersCanada
02-25-2013, 07:40 PM

In a thread like this? Probably not, no.

teegre
02-25-2013, 07:43 PM

Yes.

Please, figure out a scenario where I get both Matt Elam & Tavon Austin.

Trade down from 17... and also trade up from R2...

WokeUpWithaWoodley
02-25-2013, 07:45 PM
In a thread like this? Probably not, no.

That's what I'm getting at. This forum has to many of these threads

harrison'samonster
02-25-2013, 07:47 PM
That's what I'm getting at. This forum has to many of these threads

well it is late February.

WokeUpWithaWoodley
02-25-2013, 07:51 PM
well it is late February.

Combine, free agency, pro days. A lot of football related topics to discuss

SteelersCanada
02-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Yes.

Please, figure out a scenario where I get both Matt Elam & Tavon Austin.

Trade down from 17... and also trade up from R2...

First Trade

To Packers:

First Round Pick - (17)
2014 Sixth Round Pick

To Steelers:

First Round Pick - (26)

And with the 26th overall selection in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select ... Tavon Austin - Wide Receiver, West Virginia.

Third Round Pick - (88)
Seventh Round Pick - (233)

Second Trade

To Kansas City Chiefs:

Second Round Pick - (48)
Third Round Pick - (88)
Sixth Round Pick - (186)

To Steelers:

Second Round Pick - (34)

And with the 34th overall selection in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select ... Matt Elam - Safety, Florida.

2014 Seventh Round Pick

Boom goes the dynamite.

Hawaii 5-0
02-25-2013, 11:09 PM
was it Cowher's light bulb? :noidea:

teegre
02-25-2013, 11:57 PM
First Trade

To Packers:

First Round Pick - (17)
2014 Sixth Round Pick

To Steelers:

First Round Pick - (26)

And with the 26th overall selection in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select ... Tavon Austin - Wide Receiver, West Virginia.

Third Round Pick - (88)
Seventh Round Pick - (233)

Second Trade

To Kansas City Chiefs:

Second Round Pick - (48)
Third Round Pick - (88)
Sixth Round Pick - (186)

To Steelers:

Second Round Pick - (34)

And with the 34th overall selection in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select ... Matt Elam - Safety, Florida.

2014 Seventh Round Pick

Boom goes the dynamite.

Make it so.

(Seriously, someone email that post to Kevin Colbert.)

steelax04
02-26-2013, 10:32 AM
was it Cowher's light bulb? :noidea:

Well, Tomlin is still using the bulbs that Cowher installed.

harrison'samonster
02-26-2013, 10:45 AM

Cowher didn't install them, maintenance did. People always shit on the maintenance guy, nothing ever works - it's always his fault. Something does work, well fine, that's the way it was suppose to be in the first place. grumble grumble grumble.

SteelersCanada
02-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Cowher didn't install them, maintenance did. People always shit on the maintenance guy, nothing ever works - it's always his fault. Something does work, well fine, that's the way it was suppose to be in the first place. grumble grumble grumble.

Cowher only won with the maintenance guys' players after all.

Blacksburg Zach
02-26-2013, 12:20 PM
Cowher only won with the maintenance guys' players after all.

I knew it all along! The maintenance guy is the only reason the Steelers have won anything.:chuckle:

Buddha Bus
02-26-2013, 04:17 PM
I knew it all along! The maintenance guy is the only reason the Steelers have won anything.:chuckle:

Way to go, Schneider! :applaudit:

http://www.modernprimate.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/schneider.jpg

lardlad
02-26-2013, 09:01 PM
None.

They can't reach them because the Rooneys hand-cuff them.

Blacksburg Zach
02-26-2013, 09:15 PM
None.

They can't reach them because the Rooneys hand-cuff them.

Those meddlesome Rooneys. They need to embrace the modern era and allow electricity, but that will never happen because they are too conservative and they play too close to the vest, which eventually forces them to rely on solar power to bail them out time and time again.:chuckle:

Hawaii 5-0
02-26-2013, 11:24 PM

the Rooneys ordered Tomlin to keep using those light bulbs because they were made in the '70s...

harrison'samonster
02-26-2013, 11:30 PM
the light bulbs were made by Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern.

fish-bulb!

teegre
02-26-2013, 11:58 PM
the light bulbs were made by Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern.

fish-bulb!

You ARE the king of Simpsons quotes.

harrison'samonster
02-27-2013, 12:32 AM
You ARE the king of Simpsons quotes.

it drives some people crazy! I'm always glad when somebody appreciates it.

tony hipchest
02-27-2013, 02:04 AM
so is the OP STILL bitching and whining about steelerfans and steelers president art II?

:coffee:

teegre
02-27-2013, 02:07 AM
so is the OP STILL bitching and whining about steelerfans and steelers president art II?

Water is still wet... and us Yinzers* are still dumb.

*(especially those Yinzers out in west in San Diego & New Mexico. They are the WORST!!!)

tony hipchest
02-27-2013, 02:20 AM

*(especially those Yinzers out in west in San Diego & New Mexico. They are the WORST!!!)lol... i say "y'all" with a spainglish twang that is mostly confused as texan. does that make me a "yinzer"?

according to gopher it does. :chuckle:

VaDave
02-27-2013, 07:57 AM
lol... i say "y'all" with a spainglish twang that is mostly confused as texan. does that make me a "yinzer"?

according to gopher it does. :chuckle:

From New York, to Pittsburgh, to DIxie

"You'se, You-ins, Yinz, Ya'll. It's all the same.

Blacksburg Zach
02-27-2013, 11:04 AM

Yep, anybody who dares to say anything good about the Steelers is obviously a dumb "yinzer," and the Rooneys are obviously the worst owners in all of professional sports because they actually think the running game is important.

Hawaii 5-0
02-27-2013, 11:11 AM

*(especially those Yinzers out in west in San Diego & New Mexico. They are the WORST!!!)

so you can only imagine how stupid us Yinzers stay hear even furtha west in da Hawaiian Islands...

:noidea:

Yoi and Double Yoi!!

tony hipchest
02-27-2013, 11:13 AM
Yep, anybody who dares to say anything good about the Steelers is obviously a dumb "yinzer," and the Rooneys are obviously the worst owners in all of professional sports because they actually think the running game is important.

"Whaaaa! The running game ISNT impotant!

Whaaaa! You are living in the past!

Whaaaa! 3 yards and a cloud of dust!

Whaaaa! Artie sux!

Whaaaa! look at Flacco, Brady, Manning, and Rodgers!

Whaaaa! Big Ben[who cant even be a leader amongst his teammates] should be the Offensive Coordinator."

"Whaaaa! I love Arena futbol!"

this dudes constant pissing and moaning is quite comical.

teegre
02-27-2013, 11:19 AM
so you can only imagine how stupid us Yinzers stay hear even furtha west in da Hawaiian Islands...

:noidea:

Yoi and Double Yoi!!

That made me laugh.

"Yoi"

Nicely played, brother. :applaudit: