PDA

View Full Version : Cheap jersey and very nice quality

kevin01
02-26-2013, 08:40 PM
Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
2013 Super Bowl Patch in stock now!~
Share our site you can get the 5% discount code!~
Tell us the your favorite team's number and we will update for you :)
Enjoy the best online shipping experience

Pentheon
02-26-2013, 09:14 PM
hmmmm, bookmarked the website ill check it out when I need another jersey, prolly get antonio brown....didnt notice any emmanual sanders tho :( hes my neighbor, gotta represent

Bane
02-26-2013, 11:26 PM
Don't trust it. It's got no reviews on the internet, and doing a search even gives me "efeelsports scam" in recommended searches.

Pentheon
02-26-2013, 11:33 PM
thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

any suggestions on legit sites? I used to get jerseys pretty cheap but my cousin dont get em anymore

Bane
02-26-2013, 11:43 PM
Not that I'm aware of, aside from the legit sites of course. I've only ever ordered jerseys from NFLShop or the Steelers shop, or bought them locally. Apparently there's been a real crackdown on those sites, from what I gathered from the sites that showed up when I searched efeelsports.

Tx777
02-27-2013, 09:15 AM
I've used a few online sites in my day to get super cheap jerseys, never had any major problems. the reebok ones were always a gamble cause it seemed the sizes would vary

tony hipchest
02-27-2013, 09:31 AM
3 weeks ago i was burned by a site advertized on facebook that looked EXACTLY like nflshop.com. it was nfljerseyshop.

after a failed transaction, i checked my credit card the next day and there was a blocked hotel room charge in bejing china. I was lucky that VISA is very restrictive with my purchases as it saved me alot of hassle.

that is why we try to quickly remove these threads and ban the spammer. i already banned this asshole last night. i'll leave this up for a few to serve as warning.

PhantomJB93
02-27-2013, 10:50 AM

any suggestions on legit sites? I used to get jerseys pretty cheap but my cousin dont get em anymore

borntradejersey.cn

They're knockoffs but i can vouch that they're good quality (pens jerseys are phenomenal) and will actually get shipped to you.

wwhickok
02-27-2013, 11:23 AM
borntradejersey.cn

They're knockoffs but i can vouch that they're good quality (pens jerseys are phenomenal) and will actually get shipped to you.

Lol my mom bought my wife and I a couple knock offs and theyre nice but the sleeves are really long...sorta odd. But they were $20 a piece, they came from China.

VaDave
02-27-2013, 11:29 AM
I bought a couple of knockoffs myself.

The bad news is one of them is a Mendenhall jersey ( which I'll sell cheap). The good news is I only paid $20 or so for it. Chinese firm, but the jerseys were manufactured in Vietnam. Very good quality.

From now on, I think I'll only invest on jerseys of players that are no longer with the team, but were really good.

steelfury02
02-27-2013, 11:31 AM

The bad news is one of them is a Mendenhall jersey ( which I'll sell cheap). The good news is I only paid $20 or so for it. Chinese firm, but the jerseys were manufactured in Vietnam. Very good quality.

From now on, I think I'll only invest on jerseys of players that are no longer with the team, but were really good.

i'm just waiting to hear Mendy's tweets about far eastern sweatshops now:chuckle:

Tx777
02-27-2013, 11:34 AM
borntradejersey.cn

Also have used borntrade without hassle

Thats the good thing bout buying on the cheap, you wallet doesnt feel to bad when we cut or lose a player. Even though I do really love my away Mendenhall jersey :(
My son already called dibs on my Wallace jersey.

wwhickok
02-27-2013, 11:38 AM

Willing to bet my mom got them from the same place.

Vis
02-27-2013, 11:39 AM
Also have used borntrade without hassle

Thats the good thing bout buying on the cheap, you wallet doesnt feel to bad when we cut or lose a player. Even though I do really love my away Mendenhall jersey :(
My son already called dibs on my Wallace jersey.

This is why I only buy classic jerseys. You never regret Harris, Bradshaw, Swann and Lambert.

Tx777
02-27-2013, 11:57 AM
This is why I only buy classic jerseys. You never regret Harris, Bradshaw, Swann and Lambert.

Thats a safe bet but I couldnt help but get excited about Wallace during the '10 season

Tx777
02-27-2013, 12:00 PM
3 weeks ago i was burned by a site advertized on facebook that looked EXACTLY like nflshop.com. it was nfljerseyshop.

after a failed transaction, i checked my credit card the next day and there was a blocked hotel room charge in bejing china. I was lucky that VISA is very restrictive with my purchases as it saved me alot of hassle.

that is why we try to quickly remove these threads and ban the spammer. i already banned this asshole last night. i'll leave this up for a few to serve as warning.

I had something similar happen to me when I purchased some Running oval stickers from a website in Florida. Someone there got a hold of my c.c number and ended up charging close to 3000 in furniture in GA :noidea:
Luckly the credit card company handled it for me

Vis
02-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Thats a safe bet but I couldnt help but get excited about Wallace during the '10 season

I'm just now considering Bettis and Ward

wwhickok
02-27-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm just now considering Bettis and Ward

Me too!

steelfury02
02-27-2013, 12:12 PM
i got burned by Randle El, Willie Parker, and then Santonio Holmes (who immediately after SB XLIII seemed like a Steeler for life)

I've officially gone to jackets, fleeces, long sleeve t's, t's, ball caps, etc - no more Jerseys until they're retired. I could get the obvious #7, but, everyone and their momma has one - I'll wait and see if he gets that 3rd ring. Bettis is on my list - maybe will grab one when he gets his HOF ticket.

FrancoLambert
02-27-2013, 05:11 PM

You have plenty to choose from. :tt03:

Check out some of the teams from the 70's. :wink02:

Overall a good purchasing strategy.
One of my colleagues gave me a great Mendenhall wall plaque for Christmas. :doh:

VaDave
02-27-2013, 05:19 PM
I have a Mike Webster home, and would kill for a Gerry Mullins #72 away jersey, or will trade my Mendenhall jersey straight up if death is a problem.....

teegre
02-27-2013, 05:43 PM
I wore a Bradshaw jersey to my first grade class picture... and the team stopped winning SuperBowls.

Ergo, I waited... and waited... and finally decided, to buy a Lloyd jersey. Two years later, XXX happened... followed by LLoyd's knee injury... and so forth. UGH!!!

So, I waited... hoping the jinx would pass...and I got a Kirkland jersey. Two years later, he was cut.

Same goes for Zereoue. I'm a WVU fan... I bought his jersey the day after he was drafted... but, waited... and then they beat the Ravens (on Zereoue's performance)... and then, blamo!!! there was that horrible AFCCG against the Taperiots... and then, two years later, he was cut.

Obviously, I have sworn off jerseys. I just wear the same old Penguins T-shirt from 1990, along with a Starter hoodie from 1988. (My wife buys me new Steelers shirts regularly, but I like the old ones.)

sluggermatt15
03-01-2013, 08:49 PM

Don't buy from the starter of this thread's site. They are fake jerseys.

I collect authentic sports jerseys and if you want a nice jersey you're going to have to pay for it. PM me what you're looking for and I can help. :tt02: